A Spy Too Far - Cover

A Spy Too Far

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 1: Recall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Recall - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

It was the end of April 1941 and the war was entering a new desperate phase. Britain had her back against the wall. The U Boats were sinking more British shipping than could be easily replaced, as Britain and her Commonwealth allies stood alone against the Nazi tyranny. that was terrorising Europe.

Not unusually for this time of the year it was a foul night, there was a choppy sea, and the rain was sleeting down with the wind occasionally gusting, sending the occasional sea washing straight over the conning tower of the T Class Submarine, making life particularly miserable, for the watch keepers on the bridge, as the Royal Navy T class submarine HM Submarine Tenacious, was just about to make her first surface sweep in their allotted patrol area, just off Ushant.

Intermittent driving spray lashed the faces of the bridge crew, making their noses and chins red raw and sore. The Captain, Lt Commander Tony Nash VC had just ordered a running charge to be started on the batteries, and the lookouts and machine gunners were closed up on the bridge in case of a surprise attack. This was just the sort of night that German U Boats would consider slipping out of their base, heading for the open sea, to attack Atlantic convoys, and so everyone was on their toes keeping as close a watch as possible in these bad conditions.

Below in the control room, the asdic operators listened intently to see if they could distinguish any propeller noises. On the surface they knew they were highly vulnerable to attack from sea or air, but they must recharge their batteries, and although they could now have a hot meal, use the toilet, and clean the boat as far as was humanly possible, no-one could relax properly, they were all tense, and ready to dive again at a seconds notice if necessary.

Life in any diesel powered submarine, especially in wartime, was not at all pleasant. Conditions were by any known standard pretty bad, and the air always smelt of human sweat, diesel fumes and a mixture of battery fumes, shaving or washing could only be done in sea water. Space was cramped, as bags or cases of food had to be stored in any spare space that could be found. Even the toilets could be flushed only after dark, so that the waste did not give their position away to the enemy. The sleeping space in the fore-ends for the ordinary seaman, was largely taken up by the spare torpedoes, as well as food such as sacks of potatoes, tins of beans, or soup, and cases of ships biscuit, the fresh bread having been eaten in the first few days of the patrol, and so the ships company had to make use of any available space to sling their hammocks, or sleep on the deck...

The Cook cynically known in the service as the chef, had started cooking the evening meal, and the off watch members of the crew were enjoying their first cigarette for over twelve hours. Even a few non smokers were stood around in the control room, enjoying their first breath of fresh sea air, despite the odd dollop of sea water that came swishing down the conning tower to wet them. The two powerful sixteen cylinder diesel engines sucked the chill night air down into the conning tower into the control room, getting rid of the foul air, which had quickly accumulated in the boat during the previous twelve hours when they were dived.

The Leading Signalman Mark Andrews came down from the bridge to the control room, his clothes were soaked even under his oil skin coat. He had been relieved by a lookout He thankfully slipped out of his wet oilskins and safety belt, and made his way forward to his mess, where his tot of rum, and a hot meal would soon be served ... He was always first on the bridge with the Captain when they surfaced, in case he had to reply to a challenge from another ship. Now Mark, like the others were looking forward to getting warm and dry, and having a hot meal. He knew that he could be recalled at instant to the bridge. The dreaded cry "Signalman on the Bridge." when they were on the surface, always kept him tense, and experience told him this was such a night when he could be called upon quite frequently.

When the Captain was confident that the boat had sufficient buoyancy, then he too would hand over the watch to one of the other officers, and he would also be looking forward very much to a hot meal himself. If the night went by without incident, then they would dive again with full batteries just before dawn, followed probably by another boring day, when they cruised at a about three knots dived, listening, watching and waiting. The off duty crew members sleeping, or reading to conserve the precious air until dusk, when they would prepare to surface and repeat the whole exercise once again.

In the wireless office, Peter Mowbray the Leading Wireless Operator was listening to the nightly broadcasts from the Admiralty, and waiting to see if any signals would be transmitted for them. Suddenly, he stiffened, and reached for his pencil as their call sign came over the air. He started writing rapidly taking down the blocks of code in a message addressed to them. It was classified as Operation Immediate, Top Secret, and was immediately decoded by the signals officer, Sub Lieutenant Balfour and taken to the Captain.

It was a recall, but strangely not back to their depot ship in Scotland, but it was an urgent recall to HMS Dolphin the main Submarine home base at Portsmouth. The message was stressing the need for them to return with all dispatch. The Captain called for the navigating officer, and asked him to set a course for Portsmouth, and within a few moments HMS Tenacious had left her patrol area, and was 'cracking on' at full speed on the surface for Portsmouth Harbour, still with her full load of torpedoes intact, and with a running charge on her depleted batteries. The fact that they were heading home brought few smiles to the faces of the weary ships company.

It was two days later just as dawn was breaking when they finally surfaced at the rendezvous point, to be greeted by a destroyer waiting to escort them ... Who having quickly established their identity signalled briefly "Follow Mama." Most of the night they had remained dived as the waters round the UK, were some of the most dangerous to an unwary submarine. Surface ships and aircraft fired first, and asked questions later where submarines were concerned.

It was just dawn, as the Captain patiently conned the Tenacious into the narrow entrance to Portsmouth Harbour, past old Portsmouth on the right and the imposing structure of Fort Blockhouse on the left. The smell of burning was in the air, and he knew that Portsmouth, and the Naval Dockyard had probably been under attack again that past night.

Tony by now, was highly intrigued as to the reason that he had been recalled from patrol after only fourteen days, but this was wartime, and he knew from past experience that anything could happen. Everyone's attention was soon focused on making the 90 degree port turn into Dolphin Creek, and preparing to berth, as well as the urgent need to change the engines over to run on the electric motors.

"Stop starboard, in starboard engine clutch" The Captain ordered.

Within seconds the starboard engine spluttered to a stop and within a few seconds the control room reported that they were now running on the starboard motor.

This was followed by a similar order for the port engine change, immediately afterwards. Once the Captain had power from both motors, they were soon alongside their allotted berth in Dolphin Creek, and a brief glance showed him that there was a sizeable welcoming party on the jetty in the chill of the morning air, despite the early hour, waiting for them on the jetty. The party also included the Captain Submarines himself in person. Tony was curious, and slightly concerned at the size of the waiting group, which indicated something special was on the cards.

Once they were secured, Tony turned to Bill his First Lieutenant." Refuel as soon as possible Bill, top up the batteries, and replenish all provisions. Get the boat cleaned up and organise shore accommodation if possible. But do not pipe leave until we know why, and how long we will be here. But no harm in using the base facilities."

"Right Sir" He replied saluting as Tony climbed over the bridge rail, and climbing down on to the casing. The casing party came to attention as Tony made his way ashore, and saluted the senior officers waiting for him on the quayside.

"Welcome home Tony." The Captain Submarines said shaking hands.

He pointedly did not introduce any of the other people with him, some of whom were unknown to Tony. "We will go to my office, where its warmer and we can make all the introductions and talk privately."

Tony looked at the Commander, an old friend of his who was Staff officer Operations. He looked at Tony, and just shrugged his shoulders, not giving a clue as to all the secrecy. Tony followed the party along the quay to the Captain Submarines office. He was however, very intrigued by the presence of a slim attractive, and very sexy looking blonde female, that walked silently with them struggling to keep up in her high heeled shoes. She was about 5'6," slim with short pageboy cut dirty blonde hair, covered with a beret of the type usually favoured by the French. She wore a fawn rubber mackintosh, tightly belted round her slim waist, high heels and a lot of make-up. Tony could caught little wafts of her very exotic perfume as they walked. She walked silently, almost moodily, with her hands in her pockets, and a large black shoulder bag slung over her right shoulder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.