Benefactor's Gift - Cover

Benefactor's Gift

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Will Rance has everything and nothing. He's also doing a good job of drinking himself to death, at least until an unknown benefactor takes an interest in his life. Sometimes it's better to receive than to give.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism  

Will was surprised when he pulled up to his house to find a familiar form sitting on his front porch. Will's eyes narrowed as he pulled up beside the limo, and found Svetlana rising with a small smile as she looked inside the expedition.

"Get in the house." Will barked as he glanced in the mirror, briefly meeting eyes with both Eve and Ling. As the girls hastened to obey Will reached over and popped open the glove box, winking at Olga as he pulled out a Marine Ka-bar.

To say Will was shocked when Olga calmly took the knife out of his hands, and then smiled a sultry smile as she tested its edge, would be an understatement. Will blinked as Olga stepped out of the expedition and calmly walked around to open his door for him.

"Corsica would love the knife Master." Whispered Olga as Will stepped out of the expedition facing the beautiful Svetlana, who had come to a stop about ten feet from both him and Olga, then held her hands out in a gesture of peace.

"Peace Master Rance, I have come to finish my instructions from your benefactor. I mean you no harm."

Olga moved smoothly in front of Will as Svetlana's hand dipped into her blazer pocket. "If I had wanted to harm you Master Rance, I would have my driver do so." Svetlana's voice dripped scorn as she raked Olga up and down with a glance. "I see that you have armed your cow with a knife. Do you really think that such a small weapon would help her protect you?"

Will grabbed Olga's ass and gave it a squeeze. "She insults you one more time, teach her some manners my valkyrie."

Olga's face lit up with eagerness as she gave a rumbling purr. Will peeked around Olga, and saw Svetlana pale alarmingly as she took a step back. Svetlana's hand came out of her blazer pocket holding a blue and white flash drive, and Will could see her hand shake slightly as she advanced cautiously to offer it to him.

"Anything else?" Will asked as he took the drive from Svetlana's shaking hand. The Russian woman swallowed several times as she began to sweat, her eyes darting from Olga to Will rapidly.

"Only that your benefactor wishes me to warn you that you are in great danger, and that even Olga may not be enough." Svetlana took several deep breaths, and her voice was steady when she spoke again. "The drive contains information that your benefactor has obtained for you. He says that he looks forward to watching you work."

Pushing aside the question of who his benefactor was, Will looked down at the drive in his hand. "That serious?"

"It would be best to let your biohazard handle it. If she can kill enough before she gets caught perhaps they will leave you alone." Svetlana replied with a shrug.

"Not happening." Snarled Will as he shook a finger at Olga when she nodded her head in agreement.

Stepping back, Will began to pace as he angrily began to bark into his phone. "Brandy, you've been bitching at me for months to spend money, now I need to drop all of it you want me to blow into my checking account. Yes I mean now. Because shit's hit the fan. No it's not legal trouble. I'll explain tomorrow if you and frank are free. Yes I'm sober. I promise I'm sober, not even a drop. No I'm not going to waste it Brandy. I'd better show you, you'll understand better that way. No I'm not going to tell you. Stop whining and tell me how much I can spend. You are whining. Look, do this for me and I'll double your commission for the next six months."

Will jerked the phone away from his ear with a wince, and both Olga and Svetlana clearly heard the excited scream. "You're a mercenary bitch you know that Brandy? Don't blame me because you shit your pants. I don't care what you ain't wearing. How much can I spend? Wow, you've been a busy little beaver ain't you? That's too much info Brandy, I'll see you tomorrow."

Turning back to the two women watching him Will gave a grim smile. "Let's go inside, and get the ball rolling." Without waiting for an answer Will headed into the house, trailed by a grinning Olga, and a bewildered Svetlana.

Will found his other two slaves naked and kneeling anxiously in front of the door when he opened it. "Just how good are you with computers Ling?" He asked as he tossed the drive to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.