Benefactor's Gift
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Will Rance has everything and nothing. He's also doing a good job of drinking himself to death, at least until an unknown benefactor takes an interest in his life. Sometimes it's better to receive than to give.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Nudism  

Will carried the two bags containing lunch for him and his three girls over to the picnic table behind Cubby's service station. When he sat them down with a substantial thump all three of his slaves looked at him oddly. Ignoring the odd looks Will opened the bag containing four of Cubby's normal bacon cheese burgers, and couldn't contain his grin as he handed the first one to Ling. Ling's face lit up in delight when he handed the two plus pound monster hamburger to her.

"The best burgers in two states ladies." Will said as he handed out burgers to Eve and Olga, before tearing open the second bag to expose two thirty-two ounce cups filled with piping hot tater tots oozing cheddar cheese. "Just save what you don't eat for later girls." Ignoring the incredulous looks from Eve and Olga as they unwrapped their own burgers Will settled down and opened his burger, and grabbed a handful of tots, determined to enjoy the first meal in months where he was actually sober.

Will dug into his own burger enjoying the multitude of flavors that erupted in his mouth. Looking around he realized he had forgotten to get drinks, and rose to head back into Cubby's, but Ling touched his hand and hurriedly swallowed.

"Master, we can get water from the faucet." She stated, pointing to a hookup for a water hose.

"Don't even think about it, or none of you'll be able to fucking walk." Will growled as he headed back inside. Once back inside the store, Will grabbed a pack of Styrofoam cups, a case of bottled water, and paid for a small bag of ice. Will steamed as he carried his load to the picnic table, he couldn't believe they actually were willing to drink from a rusted nasty faucet just to keep him from spending money.

Sitting his load down with a thump Will glared at his girls. "I don't give a damn how other Masters do things I'm just a bit different." Will held his hand up to silence the protests he could see rising. "Now you three are mine, and I'll be damned if I let you drink out of some nasty old faucet just to save a bit of fucking money." Will slammed his fist down on the table, causing his three slaves to jump and exchange worried glances. "I can't afford for any of you to get sick. Hell, I don't even know if you three are legal in this country or not." Will made a conscious effort to lower his voice, but it came out even more heated than before. "What the fuck do you suppose my so called benefactor would say if I let you three fucking get sick and end up in the hospital, huh?"

"Master," Eve spoke in a softly worried tone. "You're bleeding. I think you've hurt your hand." When he raised his fist, Will could see that he'd torn the skin over his knuckles, and that blood was spreading in a small circle on the table.

"There's a first aid kit in the glove box." Will said absently as he sat down heavily. He didn't notice Eve run to the expedition, instead he was shaking his head in a disgusted manner. "I'm a fucking moron. I can't even treat three of the most beautiful women to lunch without screwing something up."

It was Ling who softly sat beside Will, and gently turned his head to look into his eyes. "Master, I have never had anyone to care so much for me. My old Master would have thought nothing of making me drink from that faucet." Tears started down Lings face as she continued. "It was nothing for me to have to drink from a toilet to keep from dying of thirst Master."

Will wrapped his good arm around Ling and kissed her softly as Eve began to doctor his right hand. "Ling, sweetie, I promise you you'll never have to do anything like that again. Eat and drink all you want, I'll never bitch or moan about you having enough to satisfy you. You better now Ricochet?"

Ling gave her Master a slightly watery smile as she nodded, and began to slowly feed him while snuggling in close.

"All done Master." Will looked over at his right hand in surprise. Eve had dressed his two middle knuckles, and he hadn't felt a bit of it.

"Huh, you're good, I didn't even feel any pain when you were working on me." Eve blushed and giggled as she carefully wiped up the small circle of blood.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.