Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 28: New Adventures

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: New Adventures - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Faced with Jim's intransigent disbelief Luna decided some form of action was needed. With that thought she took out her wand and with a flick of her wrist she produced a bunch of flowers and handed them to Petunia. "Give these to your granny," she said. "Let her smell them so that she knows they are real."

"That is a neat trick and you are obviously a talented magician, but that does not make you a witch." Said Jim with a degree of contempt in his voice.

"Ok!" Said Luna, "How about this and you can answer me if you can."

She waved her wand again and said, "Silencio."

Jim opened his mouth to try and speak but no sound came out and Mary could see he was struggling to say something.

"What have you done to my husband?" She cried out in alarm.

"Nothing that can't easily be put right," Luna said. "I am going to restore your voice Jim, but before I do, I want you to know I have done these things to demonstrate that there is a power in the world you know nothing about. Tunie will now give you absolute and final proof of this. She is one of the most gifted of all the young wizard and witches in the world today. There are only nine other adult witches or wizards living in Britain who can do what she is about to do and she is only a child.

She paused before continuing and then she turned to Mary and said,

You were right Mary, The locket was meant for a birthday present. But I gave it to her last week because after some training by my old headmistress she had achieved the feat she is about to perform. Show them Tunie."

Tunie slid her short wand out of the back of her skirt and suddenly standing before them was a beautiful golden coloured female Afghan hound.

Mary screamed and said, "What have you done to my granddaughter"

"She has not done anything, granny," the dog said. "I did this all by myself and I can change back just watch." Almost instantly their granddaughter stood before them once more.

Luna waved her wand again and said, "Releasio! You can speak again Jim if you wish," she told him. "Now can you explain that away?"

Jim sat in silent amazement and Mary looked at her granddaughter and future daughter in law with something akin to awe.

"How did you make Tunie able to do that?" she asked.

"She did not make her able to do that," said Dudley said.

He went on to explain about his family taking in Harry when his parents had been murdered by a dark wizard and how they had tried to squash the magic out of him but failed miserably. He told them how he had come to terms with the magic world when Harry saved him and also when he had to go into hiding.

He told them he lived with a wizard and a witch for over a year as they protected his family from the Dark Lord. Then about eighteen months ago Petunia started showing signs that she had inherited these traits. He said that he was relieved when he discovered Luna was a witch.

He went on to tell them how Luna had thought that Tunie had very special talents. The headmistress of Hogwarts had agreed and took in hand her training. The results of that training they had just seen. Tunie proved to be, as Luna suspected, an animagus. That is a wizard or witch who can turn themselves into an animal and yet retain their human capabilities."

When Dudley had finished his tale, Mary asked if Tunie would go to a special school like his cousin Harry.

"Yes," said Luna, "She will go to Hogwarts at the age of eleven. It is a boarding school, so she will be away from home for a term at a time. It is the school which I attended as did Harry."

It took some time for Mary and Jim to come to terms with what they had seen, and what they had learned about their son in law and granddaughter. Tunie showed them some other things she could do, but said she really should not be using her wand as it was forbidden until she was seventeen. Luna explained that underage wizards were not allowed to do magic except in life threatening situations. These were not likely to occur very often today as the Dark Lord and his followers had been defeated. She had been given a special dispensation to reveal herself to them as a witch and to let them see what Tunie could do.

She told them they would need to promise not to reveal what they had seen to another living soul outside the magic community. If they did this, then they could continue to see their granddaughter without let or hindrance. If they did not, then her people would modify their memory. This would mean they would only see her during school holidays and she and Dudley would have to lie to them about her school and what she was really doing. If they chose to go down that road they would miss out on so much of what Petunia was and what she did.

Jim looked very thoughtful and then he asked, "Do you really want us to share in Tunie's upbringing, Luna?"

"Yes I do," answered Luna. "In a sense your daughter has left me with a wonderful legacy in Tunie. I love her as much as I would if I were her natural mother. I will always be grateful to Margaret for that and her memory will remain alive wherever we make our home. Wherever that is, you will both be welcome there. I was an only child and so were my parents. They were older when they married and I had no grandparents. I want Tunie to have you and Jim as well as my own father who is a widower."

"I am so pleased to hear you say those things." Said Mary as she fought back

tears. "Of course we will keep your secret, won't we Jim?" She asked.

Jim laughed and said, "We don't have much choice. Who would believe us if Luna and Tunie refused to show them what they could do?"

As the afternoon passed the conversation gradually returned to more normal matters. By the time Luna was ready to announce that dinner would be served it seemed as if Jim and Mary had put the matter out of their mind for now. Luna had no doubts it would be a hot topic of conversation when they were alone in their bedroom.

The children were in their beds, and Ginny and Harry were discussing the events of the day. They had visited Ron and Hermione and discussed the revelations in the Daily Prophet. Both Ron and Hermione like them had felt that there was something familiar about the photo fit picture of the rapist but could not put a name to him. Now as they sat discussing it again Ginny jumped up and said

"I've got it! I know who he reminds us of. Remember that big blonde death eater, what was his name, Dolohov? Antonin Dolohov. I think he was the one who killed Lupin."

"Yes!" Said Harry. "I remember him; he nearly captured us in Tottenham Court Road just after Ron, Hermione and I escaped after the wedding. But he is in

Azkaban. I wonder if it is somebody related to him."

He rose from his seat got pen and paper and said, "I will send an owl to the minister."

Harry wrote about his suspicions and pinned the letter to the leg of his owl, a snow white, just like Hermes, but he had called this one Leander and now he dispatch her to take the message to Kingsley. A short time later she returned with a reply tied to her leg. Harry released it, gave her a tit bit and then read Kingsley's reply.

Then he exclaimed to Ginny. "Marcus Dolohov. The minister says there is a big blonde guy works in the misuse of muggle artefacts department and he is related to our Dolohov. He has told my Boss to dispatch three aurors to bring him in for questioning."

They were too late, however. Dolohov had anticipated that it was only a matter of time before they got his number and he had fled. The aurors informed the minister, the minister informed Luna and Luna informed Dudley. Now they knew the rapist was a wizard, and they knew who he was, but they were no nearer apprehending him.

Later that week Dudley was sitting in his office going through his correspondence when he noticed an official letter from the Police Promotions Department. It informed him that detective constable Victoria Brown had been promoted to the rank of Sergeant and informed him that this would take effect from the following Monday. This would mean that she would be reassigned to another post. Dudley did not want to lose her especially now that she knew all about Luna's real role in the rapist affair. So he picked up the letter and went to see his Boss.

After discussion he learned that his present sergeant had applied for a transfer to the dog handlers section and had been accepted for training, but his course was not due to start for three months.

"If he is willing though," his boss told him, "I have a vacancy I can fill with him in the interim; one of our women sergeants has just gone off on pregnancy leave. I will explain the situation and see if he is willing to fill in for her for the three months he has to wait."

Later that day he learned that his sergeant had agreed in the interests of the case to take the temporary post and Officer Brown could stay on as his sergeant. Dudley sighed with relief and sent for Vicky. When she entered his office he told her to shut the door and come and sit down. Vicky looked a bit alarmed at this but could not think of anything she might have done to warrant a ticking off. This is usually what happened when the boss asked someone 'to come in, shut the door and sit.' But she saw the inspector was smiling as she sat.

"There will probably be a letter waiting for you when you get home," he said,

"But I can inform you now that all your hard work has paid off. Your degree from the Open University and the fact that you came out second top of the sergeant's course has probably speeded up your promotion. As of Monday, you will be detective sergeant Victoria Brown. Congratulations, I am delighted for you."

He stood up to shake her hand and saw she looked anything but delighted.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Does that mean I will be reassigned, sir?" She asked.

"Normally it would because I have Sergeant Higgins, but he has applied and been accepted for the dog handler's course. It doesn't start for three months

But my boss has given him a temporary assignment for those months and he has agreed to accept it. So you, Vicky are now my new detective sergeant."

Vicky beamed, "I am really pleased sir, I have liked working with you and I did not want to drop out of this case now I know about Luna and everything."

"Good," said Dudley, "Now we will be working even more closely together and you will be participating more fully in the decision making."

"I will do my best not to let you down, sir," Vicky told him.

"I know you will and I am delegating a job to you right now because you are the only one beside me who can handle it. You are the only other person on the case who knows about wizards."

"We are not getting another one are we sir?" Vicky asked.

"We are indeed," Dudley answered her. "But this one comes bearing gifts. My cousin Harry is putting up a ten thousand pound reward for the capture of this guy Dolohov. He had to make arrangements through another wizard who owns

a stock brokers and banking firm in the city. He is pretty flush with cash as well and he is putting up another ten thousand. His name is Justin Finch Fletchley and I think he is a whizz kid at what he does and is the heir apparent to take over his firm when his mother gives up the reigns."

"How come he is such a big shot in the city if he went to Hogwarts?" Asked

Vicky.

"According to Harry, when he left Hogwarts he spent a year getting his A levels then it was off to Oxford. I believe he made the rowing eight and took part in the boat race while there. Anyway they have pots of money and land all over the

South of England and even in Scotland I believe. A shooting estate, I think," Dudley informed her.

"Oh well," said Vicky, "That is all a good old fashioned left winger like me needs. A real silver spooned and near blue blood to boot probably by the sound of his name."

"Now Vicky, be nice to the man," Dudley said. "He is putting up a lot of cash to help us. But he wants some input as well with regard to the distribution of the reward if there is more than one claimant. So work with him and keep him happy."

"Yes Sir!" Vicky said somewhat morosely

"You never know" Dudley said with a laugh, "He might even be a nice guy and sweep you off your feet."

"That will be the day, when a working class lass like me gets swept off her feet by a plutocrat," she said with a grin. "When do I meet this guy?"

"He hopes to get here about three this afternoon but I expect that will depend on the traffic conditions," said Dudley.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.