Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 26: Transformation and Preparation

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Transformation and Preparation - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Vicky was looking rather shell shocked by this time and looking at her Luna laughed,

"This is only the start of your day Vicky," she Luna, "I am sure there will be more surprises before we are finished"

She then looked over at the head mistress and asked,

"How long will Tunie's lessons last today Minerva?"

"We should be finished about four this afternoon," the professor replied.

"Right," said, Luna, "Vicky and I will be off, we have much to do. I think I will start with a tour of the school. "By the way Vicky do you believe in Ghosts?"

"No!" Said Vicky, "I don't believe that there is anything after death; when you are gone you are gone," she said.

"That is what I like," said Luna "Strong and positive opinions," and she gave Vicky a smile.

"I take it you don't agree," said Vicky.

"My opinions don't matter," Luna responded, "All I will say is wait and see."

She led Vicky down the moving staircase and led her into the great hall where a giant of a man was moving suits of armour as if they were child's toys.

"Hi Hagrid," said Luna. "What are you doing with the armour?"

"The professor wanted them brought down here so that Filch could clean them without wandering about the school looking for them," Hagrid said. "I had a free period so I brought them down so he could get on with the job. It shouldn't take him too long. I'll just go to the staff room and wait till he's done and then take them back."

"Oh," Said Luna, "Do you have any interesting creatures for your next lesson?"

"Funny you should ask that," Hagrid replied, "But I'm doing' Unicorns next."

"Sorry" Luna said to Vicky who was staring at Hagrid open mouthed. She had never seen such a huge person in her life.

"I have been a bit remiss." She said. "This is Hagrid the school game keeper and our care of magical creatures teacher. Vicky is a Muggle Hagrid, and all this is new to her. Could we come down just before your lesson starts so that she can see your unicorn?"

"A Muggle at Hogwarts, that's a real privilege for someone who is not a witch.

Sure bring her down." He said.

"We are not talking about a real unicorn? And what is a Muggle" Vicky asked.

"A Muggle is a non magical person and as for the unicorn; wait and see," Luna replied, "I don't want to spoil all your surprises."

They were just leaving the great hall after Luna had shown Vicky how the Sky of the ceiling mirrored the sky outside when a ghost in what Vicky thought was sixteenth century clothing appeared before them as it emerged from the opposite wall. Vicky gave a startled scream and Nearly Headless Nick looked round in surprise. Seeing Luna he headed over to them,

"Luna, my dear girl, so nice to see you" He said, doffing his plumed hat.

"Sir Nicholas." She said, giving him a little curtsy. I would like you to meet a friend of mine. This is Vicky; she is a Muggle and has never seen a ghost before, so she was a bit startled when you emerged from the wall."

"Thank you for giving me my proper title," said Nick, "and I am pleased to meet you also, dear lady, I apologise if I startled you"

"Are you the Ghost of this castle?" Vicky asked.

"No! No!" I am the Ghost of Gryffindor House, there are many other Ghost's in the castle," said Nick. "If you stay here long enough you will bump into most of them at sometime or other. But if you will excuse me I have a meeting with the Bloody Baron. Ladies your servant," He doffed his hat again and disappeared through another wall.

"The Bloody Baron?" queried Vicky.

"He is the head Ghost sort of, Nearly Headless Nick would not want to keep him waiting." Said Luna.

"How can you be nearly headless?" Asked Vicky.

"I should have prompted you to ask him," said Luna laughing. "He would have demonstrated how, and that would have shocked you. His death was a bad execution job and his neck is held to the rest of his body by a short piece of skin and sinew. I believe the axe was blunt and the executioner incompetent and it took several blows."

Vicky shuddered; "I don't think I wanted to know that," she said.

Luna said they would have to hurry if she wanted to see a Unicorn so they went down to Hagrid's hut. He greeted them and took them into the edge of the forest where they were shown a unicorn with its foal. Hagrid said that as they were female, the unicorns would permit them to go forward and stroke them. Vicky was thrilled to see such beautiful creatures when the world she knew, thought they were extinct.

When they emerged from the forest Luna thanked Hagrid and informed Vicky that they were now due to keep an appointment with the minister for Magic.

Vicky told her that she had never heard of such a ministry. Luna explained that as wizards kept their existence secret from people like her who were referred to as Muggles, they appointed their own minister. He was for them the equivalent of what the prime minister was to their community.

She told Vicky she was a bit worried about this meeting, because bringing her into the secret of her role had broken the Statute of Secrecy imposed by Wizarding law. She told Vicky to take hold of her arm and not to let go. You will probably want to shut your eyes as well she was informed. As Vicky grasped her arm Luna turned on the spot and Vicky felt she was being squeezed through a hole that was much too small as Luna disapparated. Then to her surprise she found herself standing in a nice garden outside a fairly large house.

"We have arrived at the minister's home," Luna announced

However, when they met with Kingsley and she introduced Vicky, he said that he understood the need for her revelations if she was to continue her role. He told Vicky that he would expect her to honour the trust placed upon her. Then he said with a smile that if she did not people in her world would think she was out of her mind. That is why your prime minister does not even tell his successor of our existence. Who would believe him? I reveal myself to each new prime minister as he succeeds to the office.

If people do see us then we have a memory modification squad who can obliterate that memory from their mind without doing any other damage to their thinking processes. While it was not given as a threat Vicky knew this is what would happen if she sought to betray their trust. The Minister was given the photographs of the rapist which had been drawn up in conjunction with Jenny. He was also handed the article for the Daily Prophet Luna had penned. She told him she would also publish these in the Quibbler.

When they left the Minister's Office, Luna informed her that they were now going to have lunch with the man who was probably the most famous person in the wizarding world today. His name is Harry Potter, she told her and he is the same age as me. If you wanted to know about life and death then he is the man to ask. As far as I know, he is the only person who has been given a choice in the matter. Don't ask him about it now though. He is in the midst of publishing his autobiography and he will speak about it in the book. I will get you a signed copy if you want, as I am hoping to be the publisher.

Vicky had wanted to know why someone as young as they were was the most famous wizard of his age. Luna told her about the long war with Voldemort' and his followers and Harry's role in it. Then she informed her that after they were finished here they had one other journey to make. They would be going to the Wizard's hospital for Magical Maladies. It was called St Mungo's.

Once again, she was told to take hold of Luna's arm and once again she felt the unpleasant sensation of being squeezed and then they were standing in another garden outside yet another house. Harry and Ginny heard the crack of someone disapparating into their space and came out and greeted Luna warmly. They were then introduced to Vicky and they led the way into lunch. Harry already knew about Vicky as the minister had informed him of Luna's decision to include her in the knowledge of her role in the investigation.

Over lunch he spoke about his role as an Auror saying it was probably a cross between the police special branch and perhaps MI 15 as their role was to hunt down the most serious criminals, usually those who practiced a dark form of magic. Vicky was fascinated that he knew so much about her world. He told her he had been brought up in her boss's family before coming to Hogwarts. Vicky then said that she had been surprised how the inspector had taken Luna's presence so calmly, but if he knew about magic all along that explained why.

It explained some of it, Harry had told her with a smile. The rest was down to Luna who had a way with people that brought about acceptance. Vicky said with a laugh she had seen that at work in her own case, it was called bludgeoning them into it. Then as she related what had happened to her in the past twenty four hours. They all joined in her laughter. Harry said that Luna did have a sort of gentle way of getting things across to people.

Over lunch Luna showed Harry the pictures they had profiled of the rapist and Harry, like her, said he felt there was something familiar about the face.

"I think I will show this to Hermione" he said. "She is good with things like books and pictures. She may remember why it seems familiar to us."

Luna then told him that Dudley was looking for a newspaper or a rich patron to put up reward money in the hope that this would provide some information that would lead to the suspect. Harry thought for a moment then told her he would make a contribution to that but all his money was in wizard Gold. Then he had an idea, He told them about Justin Finch Fletchely. Although a wizard himself

He worked in his family's Stockbroker business in the Muggle world. As a result he had money in both places. Harry said that he would get Justin to take money from him and transfer it from his account to the one Justin keeps in Gringots.

"If he is willing to do that," Harry said. "He can then forward an equivalent sum to Dudley through his brokerage business."

He thought about that for a minute or two then said,

"That would work; I will ask him and see if he is willing to do that for us he would do that for us. How much do you think would be needed?"

Luna looked at Vicky, who said,

"A sum of around ten thousand pounds would certainly grab people's attention."

Harry said he would do it and it could be made available in both communities as the rapist was almost certainly a wizard. This was to have several effects upon them, which the people now discussing it could not have foreseen.

Once they left Harry and Ginny, Luna transported them to a London street. They stood outside a department store that said it was closed for renovations. Inside its windowed glass frontage models displaying out of date fashions gave the place an air of neglect. Luna leaned against the window and said to one of the window dummies

"Luna Lovegood is here to see healer Pye."

Then she grabbed Vicky's arm and pulled her through the glass and they found themselves standing in the entrance hall of a large Hospital. Luna guided Vicky to the reception desk and said to the receptionist,

"Luna Lovegood, here to see healer Pye."

They were directed to the fourth floor where the sign said 'Spell Damage.'

Healer Pye met them as they stepped from the lift and shook hands with Luna,

"Nice to see you again Luna," he said then pointing to Vicky, asked, "Is this the young lady you spoke to me about?"

"Yes." Luna replied. "Vicky, this is healer Pye. His speciality here at the hospital is to help people who have been afflicted by some spell that is harming them or by some magical charm someone has tried to work on them. Sometimes it can be a charm or spell that they, for some reason or another tried on themselves and it had gone wrong."

Vicky looked alarmed, "This is not about what you did to me yesterday is it?"

She asked with a look of panic on her face.

"No." Said Luna. "I am a powerful enough witch to remove the effects of spells I place for people."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.