Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 24: Gifts and Goblins and Revalations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Gifts and Goblins and Revalations - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

When they re-entered the office it was to find Petunia waving what looked to Dudley like a short stick, except that as she waved it sparks flew out of its end.

Look daddy I've got a wand and I can do magic with," it she cried.

Luna looked over at professor McGonagall in shocked surprise.

Seeing this, the Professor said, "It is alright Luna, we have special permission from the ministry for Petunia to have it. We have explained to the nature of the experiment we are conducting and they realise that with the homework we will be setting her she will need a wand. You also have permission to let her use it at home for that purpose. They have charged you with the responsibility of supervising her use of it when she does her homework. Out of the several wands we had available for her this one chose her on her second pick.

This time it was Dudley's turn to look confused. Jacque saw the expression on his face and guessed what it was about.

"The wand chooses the wizard or the witch Dudley; it is one of those strange phenomena of magic. Equally the wizard or witch feels it when the wand chooses them," he explained. They can use other wands of course but they will always perform better with their own. There is a harmony which springs up between the wizard and his wand."

"I can see that I have as much to learn about Magic as my daughter," Dudley replied with a smile. "You have plenty of time for that Dudley," Minerva said, and looking towards Luna she told him, just be thankful you will have one of the best teachers who will fulfil that purpose."

"Indeed, Dudley replied, "and I am grateful that this is the case."

"Before you leave us, let me say this," "Minerva remarked, "I am very pleased with your daughter's performance today. She is a very clever little girl and we have great hopes that she will achieve the things we hope for. Can she come back tomorrow morning for another session with us?" Minerva asked.

"Would you like to do that Petunia?" Luna asked.

"Oh yes," Tunie replied "I had a lot of fun today."

Once the left the office they made their way back to Aberforth's place and he led them to his fireplace so that they could transport themselves back to Luna's house using the flue network. A short time after they had arrived home there was a loud crack from the garden followed by a knock at their door. Dudley looked out the window to see that a tall dark skinned man with an equally striking and equally tall coffee coloured woman. Luna went to open the door and found out that her visitor was none other than the minister for magic and his wife,

"This is a surprise minister and especially to see you Mrs Shacklebolt," she said, "Do come in."

"Thank you Luna," The minister said in his deep velvety voice. As he entered the sitting room he looked over at Dudley and said with a smile, "Inspector Dursley I presume."

Then he laughed, "I have always wanted an occasion to use those lines."

Luna did the introductions but after being introduced as Mrs Shacklebolt the minister's wife smiled and said, "Naomi, please Luna. After everything I have heard about you from my husband you feel like an old friend."

"You are probably surprised to have the minister visit you Luna, but I have two reasons for my visit. The first is to make sure you are ok with what is going on at Hogwarts with your daughter and the second is to meet your husband and give you both a gift in the light of your forthcoming nuptials,"

Kinsley told her. After all Dudley must find it a bit strange to be so suddenly plunged into this world of magic."

I have certainly seen some strange goings on minister and I am still trying to come to grips with them and with the fact that my daughter seems to be a terribly talented witch for her age." Dudley informed him.

"I was the one who instigated what is happening at the school minister for I suspected that Petunia may have the gifts they are experimenting about. In fact we have both discussed it thoroughly and we are quite happy with it."

"I am pleased to hear that Luna," Naomi replied so perhaps we can come to the second reason for our visit which is to congratulate you on your engagement and to bring you a wedding gift. I think now would be a good time to reveal what you have been magically hiding Kingsley" she said.

"It may be a bit previous to bring a wedding gift so soon after the engagement which I believe is going to be a very short one. So this is a present to celebrate both. I am giving it to you now because my wife and I are not the only contributors to it. The others do not want to make themselves known but I suspect you might guess who they are Luna."

He waved his wand and a round box appeared he sat it on the table and invited Luna to open it. When she did so, she saw a beautiful tiara in the shape of Rowena Ravenclaw's. It was beautifully crafted and round the edge were the words, 'Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.' Both Luna and Dudley were astounded by what was so obviously a very expensive gift and they were profuse in their thanks to the couple.

"Luna," the minister said, "It gives me great pleasure to have played a part in getting your this gift for you have been to me a loyal servant and you have become a very trusted friend and one up on who I have come to rely greatly."

The minister and his wife stayed for some time. Kingsley a Dudley discussed the nature and course of the investigation into the rapes of the muggle children and Dudley expressed the fear that the man would strike again. He pointed out to the minister that unless the man made mistakes or things went wrong for him, he would be hard to catch even if he wasn't a wizard. The fact that he was likely to be a wizard made the job much more difficult and probably much more hazardous.

Luna and Naomi's conversation centred much more on family matters and on the forthcoming nuptials. Naomi wanted to know how Luna felt about inheriting an eight year old daughter, especially one who was potentially showing prodigious talent. Luna had smilingly assured her that she and Tunie had already struck up a fabulous relationship. She told the minister's wife that She was a very bright girl and she had a bet with Dudley that she would end up in Ravenclaw and not in Griffindor like her uncle Harry or her great Aunt Lily, Harry's mother. When asked the nature of the bet, Luna blushed and said with a laugh that she was not at liberty to disclose that.

Once Kingsley and Naomi had left Dudley examined the tiara much more closely and said to Luna,

"The more closely I look at Kingsley and Naomi's present the more it seems to me that this is a very expensive present to give to someone who is not even a relation."

Luna told him and Petunia that it was not only expensive but a fabulous magical object. She went on to say that she did not think that Kinsley had paid the full price for it. He could never have afforded it if that had been asked.

Dudley was puzzled and wanted to know how he could possibly have obtained it without paying its full value. Luna explained to her husband that Kingsley had hinted that it was also a present from others and that she suspected that goblins were involved. They could produce such a magical object with such craftsmanship.

"Why would Goblins, whatever they are, want to give you a present like that?"

Asked Dudley

Luna went on to explain the events of Malfoy Manor and how the wizard prisoners freed themselves and rescued the goblin, Griphook. She also told them about the death of Dobby the house elf, who was largely responsible for the rescue of them all. This she said had made a great impression Griphook. He was amazed that wizards would risk their lives for a goblin and that they would manually dig a grave for an elf and weep tears over his grave.

"So you think Griphook was responsible for the gift, at least in part anyway," asked Dudley.

"Not solely" said Luna. "Other Goblins would be involved in it also."

"You think it was because they were grateful for Griphook's rescue?" Dudley enquired.

"Again, not just because of that." Luna stated. "Harry was the leading light in that episode. It is because he was there that Dobby came to the rescue of all of us."

She told them what a horcrux was and how it tethered the dark lord to life. Harry was seeking out and destroying the horcruxes one by one. Unfortunately one of them resided in a vault in the deepest recesses of Gringott's bank. This was run by the goblins. It was almost impossible to break into that bank because it was magically defended. In order to do it Harry had made a bargain with Griphook, that if helped them to break into the bank he would return the sword of Gryffindor; another fabulous goblin made object with magical properties, to goblin ownership.

She told them that the goblins claimed Gryffindor, the Wizard who founded that house at Hogwarts, had probably taken it from a defeated Goblin King. Griphook had not trusted Harry to give up the sword. In the melee of Harry, Hermione and Ron's escape from the underground cavern where the vault that housed the horcrux lay he had seized the sword. This meant that it was in goblin hands once more.

She then related the last fight with Voldemort. They were told how the magic sorting hat had returned the sword to Neville as the battle for Hogwarts recommenced. So it was once again in the wizard's hands."

"What has that to do with your gift?" Dudley wanted to know.

Luna explained how after Voldemort was killed by Harry in the final battle a very acrimonious dispute broke out between the goblins and wizards about the ownership of the Sword. It had been delivered previously to Harry by the sorting hat to get him out of a very dangerous situation. It was needed again to kill the snake for it was only a magical object like the sword that could destroy another powerful object like a horcrux and was what the snake had become.

A very skilful fake of the sword had been made when Dumbledore wanted to hide the real one from the ministry and it hung in the headmaster's study. In the mean time Snape, who at this time was regarded as a follower of the dark Lord was entrusted with getting the real one to Harry so he could destroy the horcruxes as he found them.

Because it had belonged to Griffindor the sword was revered by wizards also. She explained how at some risk to herself and her reputation she secretly contacted Griphook and offered to meet with a group of influential Goblins to broker a deal with them.

"Only myself and the minister for magic knew about this, because I had gone to Kingsley with my idea in the first instance. Goblins can be very warlike if they don't get their own way and have a special magic of their own. I was taking a chance going to them. I think they only agreed to meet me because it was a witch and not a wizard who was meeting with them.

The upshot was I brokered a deal. The Wizards felt the sword should remain on Display at Hogwarts, and the Goblins wanted it displayed In a Goblin museum. Goblins believe that goblin objects bought and paid for by wizards were only loaned to that wizard and should have been returned to them on his death rather than passed on to his descendants. So I told them I could persuade the ministry to cede the point that the sword belonged to them, but because of its historic associations with the one of the four founders of Hogwarts they should in return loan it to the school during term time.

They could display the fake with a note saying the real sword was out on loan. The wizards would return it to the goblins when the school was on vacation and they would display the fake sword.

It would be agreed that either side could ask for its use for some celebratory occasion if that was needed from time to time. This would hold good irrespective of who was the custodian at that particular moment. Eventually this was agreed by both sides. I think it was my work on this and the help I gave them to retain ownership of the sword that is the real reason why this beautiful object was given to me. In gratitude they have also endowed it with special magical properties of its own." She finished'

"Wow," said Dudley, "there is a lot more to my wife's courage and brilliance than I had guessed at."

Luna smiled. "The fact that they shaped it into the lost diadem of Ravenclaw which again had magical properties shows how highly they esteem me for my efforts on their behalf. I am both moved and flattered by that," she said her voice husky with emotion"

Dudley looked at his bride to be with new admiration,

"No wonder the minister said what he did," Dudley responded. "He only missed out on one adjective. He should have said 'just be what you are, a brilliant, beautiful, brave and trustworthy friend.' More and more I am coming to see how lucky it was for me that no one else found out what a treasure you are before you came into my life"

"O Dudley" Luna giggled as she fought to control her emotions over the gift, "You do say the nicest things."

They had a quiet evening and Dudley and Luna had some time to themselves after Tunie went to bed. They spent the time quietly discussing the events of the day. They felt emotionally drained and decided they would have an early night. They quickly undressed and as they snuggled together in bed they very quickly fell asleep.

Next morning it was off again to Hogwarts where they dropped of Petunia in the headmistress's study. They then went to explore the village of Hogsmeade. They had drinks in 'The three Broomsticks pub'. Then they looked in on the Joke shop which had now been taken over by George. He was introduced to Dudley and offered his congratulations to both of them. They had a cup of coffee in Madam Puddifoot's tea shop and before making their way back to the castle.

When they collected Petunia, Minerva said, "I have something for you two."

They both turned towards her and were surprised to see her holding out what looked to be one of her old shoes.

"Here" she said, "Take it. "It is a port key and it will bring you right back into Hogwarts if you just grab some part of it. I have to go down to lunch and you two want to get back to Dudley's place without staying for lunch. So I have given Tunie a letter asking you to bring her down on several dates over the next week or two. Only one of you need bring her. Indeed after the first few times when she has become used to the sensations you could even send her on her own if you wished. If any dates don't suit, let me know and we will arrange another one"

They agreed that they would look at the arrangements and come to some compromise if there was a clash of dates. Then it was a case stepping into the fireplace and travelling by flue powder back to Dudley's house. Relieved to be back home again after all that had happened over the weekend they decided they would have a relaxed evening

"It is strange," mused Luna as she turned to Dudley, "but I am coming to think of both our houses as home."

It was Sunday evening and Marcus Dolohov was in high spirits. His plans were complete. He had taken three days leave from the ministry and on one of them he would take the most opportune moment to seize his next victim. He had her picture on the wall as he prepared the soundproof spell for the room.

Someone could be passing right outside the wall of this building while his victim was screaming and they would not hear a sound. The bed had been cleaned and prepared. He smiled for soon it would become the final resting place of pretty little Miss Jenny McDonald, but not before he had wrung a great deal of enjoyment from her last days, or as he hoped in this case weeks.

He was growing more confident that no one would ever find out who was responsible for his crimes. It was obvious at this moment in time no one had a clue who was behind them.

Young Jenny McDonald had just joined her mum after school and they were walking towards their car when she noticed a tall broad shouldered man walking towards them. He had blonde hair and she thought there was something strange about his piercing blue eyes. Suddenly he produced something like a conductor's baton and pointed it at them and said a funny word.

It sounded like "Imperius." All at once a warm and peaceful feeling seemed to possess her. She did not need to worry about anything. She could just do what this man wanted and everything would be all right. She could hear him talking to her mother and telling her not to worry he was going to take care of Jenny. She was allowed her to go with him. When they left she would carry on waiting for her to come from the school and told her not to remember this incident.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.