Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 15: The Return

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Return - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Luna could see the fear and apprehension on Dudley's face as he tried to come to terms with the idea that werewolves really existed. She said matter of factly and as calmly as she could,

"Yes Dudley they do exist but are confined to the wizard community. They generally keep themselves to themselves, however, and rarely attack another person. There is the occasional rogue one who from time to time proves to be a menace to society. It was one such that bit Lupin as a child. It was thanks to Dumbledore he was able to lead a fairly normal life afterwards and died fighting Voldemort. They so rarely venture into the Muggle community that the knowledge of them there has been consigned to mythology"

"Are there any more fearsome creatures in your world that I ought to know about," asked Dudley apprehensively.

"There are dragons, and several different varieties of them, but they have been banned from Britain, Four were imported for the tri-wizard tournament at Hogwarts a few years ago and the school champions had to steal an egg from them. Your cousin Harry won that tournament by the way."

"So we will not encounter any of these dragons," Dudley stated.

"No, said Luna."There are some other smaller creatures that could harm you but you do not have to worry overmuch about them either. Your real worry in our world, just as in yours, comes from the greatest predator of all. That is human beings and don't forget, where ours are armed with wands and three deadly curses, yours are armed with bombs and guns and even motor cars.

Dudley gave a watery sort of smile. "I suppose when you put it like that it brings things into perspective," he said. "But these things come as a bit of a shock when you are not aware they exist, especially if you know that in the near future you have to venture into a world where they do."

"That may be true," Luna replied, "But just remember that you are not facing these things alone. I will be with you in my world, just as you are with me in yours. We are in this together my love."

"I think I am becoming more grateful for your presence in both these spheres with every minute that passes," said Dudley

"Good," said Luna, "And since we are speaking about togetherness, I would like to forget about future worries and have some togetherness in the here and now."

"I take it you are referring to the togetherness that takes place in bedrooms," queried Dudley.

"Precisely," Luna replied. "Especially if I can take your mind of werewolves and dragons and get it to concentrate on love and pleasure."

"Your wish is my command fair lady," he said rising from his seat and taking her hand. Together they went through to the bedroom. They undressed and Dudley reached for his pyjamas, but Luna reached out a hand and stopped him.

"Don't," she said, "I want to see your body and feel your skin next to mine."

When they climbed into bed, Luna pushed the covers down and lying on her side stroked Dudley's chest and kissed his nipples and down his tummy.

"I love your body", she said, "It's so manly and muscled."

"I think I love yours even more, it's so womanly and curvy in all the right places," he said as he reached up to stroke her breasts.

Luna's hand had fastened round his hard penis and she was gently rubbing it up and down.

He reached up and pulled her head towards him, and kissed her hard. When they broke off, Dudley, said,

"Darling, I love what you are doing down there, but if you don't stop I am going to make a mess all over your hand and I would rather I made that deposit somewhere else,"

"I think I might prefer it somewhere else too." She Laughed.

Dudley reached over to his bedside table and pulled out a packet of condoms and opened it. With some instruction from him she took it and managed to roll it up over his hard cock.

"You realise that this could be shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted," said Luna as she felt Dudley's hand caressing between her legs.

"Yes," he said, "but it is as well to play safe, just in case the horse didn't run away."

Luna giggled and said, "I am wet already Dudley. I think I have been wet from thinking about this since I got back. I want you inside me."

Dudley obliged and they gently and unhurriedly made love to the great satisfaction of both.

After breakfast they dropped Petunia at her school. As they were driving back to police HQ Dudley said,

"Luna, if your period is about to start maybe you should see a doctor about going on the pill. It would save messing about with condoms."

"I should have thought about that when I was at home and consulted one of our healers." Said Luna. "We have more effective preventatives with no side effects. I will do that sometime this week. I like to feel you when you shoot into me."

Dudley laughed, "I love to feel everything that happens before I shoot into you. Come to think of it, I love everything about you Luna Lovegood."

She leant over and kissed his cheek saying, "And I love you too Inspector. I thought I was never going to experience what you have given me and made me feel in the past week"

As the team gathered together when they arrived at the station, Dudley introduced Luna as the prime minister's advisor on the case. The rest nodded to her and welcomed her in a lukewarm sort of fashion. It was obvious they did not like the idea of someone looking over their shoulder. Luna explained to them that she was not here to criticise or interfere with their investigation. She was merely with them because the prime minister for some reason was taking a personal interest in this matter.

She went on to point out how unusual this was since politicians did not like to appear to be meddling in day to day police affairs. This could work to their advantage, however, she said since it might be the gateway to extra resources if they were needed. She added that if she could help with this she would be only too happy to do so. By saying this it seemed to thaw some of the hostility and tension that had greeted her introduction.

The upshot of their discussions seemed to be that in the absence of any new leads little or no progress had been made in the ongoing investigation. Dudley summed up by saying that it was likely that this man would strike again and they could only hope that somewhere along the way he would make a mistake. The detectives left to go about the tasks which had been assigned to them.

Marcus Anton Dolohov was a good looking young man; six foot tall, broad shoulders, well muscled with blue eyes and blond hair. He had been just too young to be accepted as a death eater when Voldemort fell from power. His family had been great supporters of the dark lord though. His uncle Anton and several other relatives were presently locked up in Azkaban as a result of their allegiance to him.

Although the dark lord had failed in his attempt to bring the Muggles under wizard rule he was now free to vent his own wrath upon them and at the same time feed his own illicit desires. So far he had kidnapped three Muggle children and kept them for his own pleasure. When they had stopped fighting him and eventually given in to his sexual desires and placidly accepted them instead of struggling or pleading he had tired of them and killed them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.