Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 8: Confrontation and Confession

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Confrontation and Confession - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Dudley, Luna and Petunia sat down to their meal. The conversation flowed between the three.

At one stage Tunie asked."Luna, are you going to visit us often?"

"Would you like me to?" She asked.

"Yes" said Petunia. "You don't get upset when I do things or talk about things like how I speak to animals."

"That is because I can do strange things too Tunie. We will talk about that between ourselves and with your daddy. But you should just go on letting other people think you are imagining them in your diary. I think you should also keep secret the things you can do and learn not to do them when others are around." Luna replied.

"I try not to do that anymore," Tunie said. "People don't seem to like it if I do funny things"

"I know, but we will talk about that another time." Said Luna, "Now you have to help me to wash the dishes and then it is bed young lady, for your dad and I have things to talk about."

As Luna finished tidying up the kitchen Dudley took Petunia up to her bedroom and read her a story before putting out the lights and leaving her to fall asleep. On returning to the living room he found Luna had brought through two cups of coffee and was sitting in one of the big chairs by the fire sipping hers. He picked up his cup and looked over at her.

"Are you ready to tell me why you are here" he asked her.

"Yes," she replied, "but as it is now clear that you know about the magical world, let me begin by telling you about the three most punishable crimes in our world. There are three things a wizard or witch can do that will get them sent to our prison for a very long time. They are known as the three unforgivable curses."

"What are they?"Asked Dudley, "And what do they do?"

"The first is the Imperius curse," Said Luna. "A wizard or witch can use this to bring another person under complete control, robbing them of any chance to decide for themselves what he or she wants to do. The second is the Cruciatus curse. This curse inflicts on another person unbelievable pain and can be used to torture any information from him or her. But the last and the worst is the Avada Kedavra curse. This instantly kills the person against whom it is used and apart from being dead they seem perfectly healthy in all other respects."

"So, if you did not know about this curse no doctor would know what killed them." Dudley Mused.

"That is right," said Luna. "You are quick on the uptake Dudley. I see you are putting two and two together about the deaths in your rape cases."

"Yes!" Dudley replied "That would explain some things."

It was the Avada Kedavra curse that was used by Voldemort against Harry's parents and against Harry as a baby. He is the only person who ever survived it. That is what left him with the lightning scar on his forehead. We won't go into the reasons why he survived; just accept for the moment that he did, which brings us to the reason why I am here."

"You think that a wizard may have killed the girls in my rape cases." Dudley exclaimed.

"Yes," Said Luna. "The victims in your rape cases died without a mark on them. To all intents and purposes they had no injury that could account for their death. Your doctors are baffled because they can't find any reason for this. That is the hallmark of this curse."

Luna paused, thought for a moment or two and then went on.

"Dudley there is another reason why I am here. Just think for a minute or two. If a person was able to use the Imperius curse he could have made your young girls do anything he wanted and if he did these things in the Muggle world he would have a better chance of getting away with it than if he did it in ours."

"I can understand why he might think that," Dudley responded, "Still there is a good chance we would track him down."

"Yes you might," Luna agreed, "And if you came into contact with him not knowing he was a wizard he might be able to put your whole team under the Imperius curse and then control the direction of the whole investigation."

"I never thought of that," Dudley exclaimed. "It would be disastrous and he could go on doing it for long as he liked."

"And he would," Added Luna. "We have our quota of prejudiced people who believe Muggles are lesser beings and that people like Tunie should not be admitted to our schools or our world. Fortunately they are a small minority for a great many wizards, and the parents of many wizards today, have married outside the magical community so there are very few families who can claim to be purebloods"

"I think that is a bit like the racial prejudice that abounds in our society," Dudley remarked.

"Yes, exactly," stated Luna, "And you know people who think like this can be dangerous. This was the reason why Voldemort was able to raise up a following. He proclaimed that he would bring the Muggle community into subjection and under the control of the wizard community."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.