Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 7: Petunia Outed

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Petunia Outed - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Luna Turned to Tunie and said

"That was wonderful Tunie; you have made them bloom again. Can you do other things too?"

"Yes," said Petunia, "If I am playing on a swing I can jump off when it is high and not hurt myself. I don't do that if anyone is around though. The people I was with when I did it said I was just showing off and that I would hurt myself if I kept on doing it. I really can hear animals speak to me too Luna but I don't think even daddy believes that."

"I am not surprised," said Luna, "I find it hard to believe too but it makes you a very special little girl. Before we do anything else though, I think you should go and do your homework and then I will help daddy to make the dinner. Will you do that?"

"Yes," said Petunia and she took her schoolbag into the study and began to take out her books.

Luna turned to Dudley and pointed to the kitchen. "In here," she said, "You and I have to talk."

Without saying a word and still looking pale Dudley followed her into the kitchen. Luna sat at the table and indicated that Dudley should do likewise. As he sat Luna said,

"You knew your daughter could do the things that she did today. You also know that she should not be able to do them in the normal run of things; don't you?"

"Yes," Said Dudley, "But you have not reacted as I expected you to. You are not as shocked by it as you should be. Why is that?"

"That is because I know what your daughter is. Your daughter is a witch."

When Dudley did not react to that comment as she expected him to, Luna went on, to say,

"But then you are not reacting to me saying that as I expected you to either, so why is that?"

Dudley's colour was returning and he looked calmly at Luna.

"That is because I have suspected this for some time, because there has been a witch and a wizard in my family before. But there is a question I have to ask you. How do you know about her displaying the gifts that make her a witch?"

Luna Said matter of factly,

"That is because I am a witch, and since you obviously have one in the family, it means that I can be more open with you about the reason why I am here and why I have been sent to help you with some of the grave problems you might face in your attempts to bring this rapist to justice."

Then she stopped and looked and Dudley as understanding began to dawn in her mind.

"Wait a Minute," she said. "Dursley! Dudley Dursley! You are Harry Potter's cousin. You were part of the Muggle family who was asked by Dumbledor to look after Harry as a baby."

Dudley could see her expression changing as she said this. He coloured slightly and nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Your Family was not very nice to him," stated Luna. "What's more you bullied him. I thought I was going to like you. Now I am not so sure"

The colour on Dudley's face became a deeper red. But he looked at her calmly and replied,

"I know. I take it you know about the Dementors who attacked us in Magnolia Lane.?"

"Yes of course," said Luna, "That caused a great deal of difficulty for Harry and he was nearly expelled as a result of them. Had he been expelled it would have placed him in very great danger as they would have broken his wand and he would have been left defenceless against Voldemort."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.