Dudley's Dilemma
Chapter 5: The Mission

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Mission - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The Mission Begins

Next day, Luna pondered how best to make contact with Inspector Dursley. She decided to do it by Muggle telephone and dialled his number. Dudley Dursley was sitting reading through his sergeant's notes on the latest developments in the rape case. It turned out that despite door to door calling for possible witnesses, unsurprisingly there was nothing new. There was nothing that would further the investigation in any way. He had just put the papers down with a sigh when his phone rang.

"Inspector Dursley here," he said

"Hello inspector" said a female voice. "My name is Luna Lovegood, and I am calling you about the rape cases in which you are currently involved."

Dursley asked, "Do you have new information on this case Miss Lovegood?"

"Yes, I suppose I have" said Luna, in her dreamy voice. "But I don't think I should discuss it over the phone Inspector."

"Why ever not?" Asked Dursley.

"What I have to say concerns a friend who may be able to give you even more help than I can, but he would not want his name involved. I think it would be best if we met and discussed how this could be done," said Luna.

"Now look here miss, if you or your friend has information for the police it is your duty to give it or you could be charged with obstruction in a police investigation," Dudley blustered in an attempt to scare her into being more forthcoming.

"Oh dear," said Luna, "I was afraid of this. You are being disagreeable and difficult. I think you should change your attitude inspector," she said and tapped the phone with her wand and muttered, "Concuratto."

A strange feeling came over Dudley and he felt ashamed. This woman was trying to help him and here he was trying to browbeat her to do it on his terms. He should be more cooperative. After all he needed all the help and information he could get.

"You are right," he said, "When and where would you want to meet?"

"There is a little tearoom not far from your station," said Luna, "Why don't we meet there. Two thirty in the afternoon would suit me. I hope that is convenient for you."

"Two thirty is fine Miss Lovegood I will see you there." The inspector agreed

"Good," said Luna, "And inspector keep this confidential for now"

As she hung up Luna smiled. It was a bit naughty to use magic to make things go smoothly. But it did no harm since it was only a temporary spell and would have worn off by the time he hung up the phone. "He might be left wondering why he had agreed so quickly to my suggestion," Luna thought. "But he would probably have forgotten all about it by the time they met tomorrow."

Inspector Dursley was sitting in the Wishing Well Tearoom sipping a cup of coffee as he waited for his informant to turn up. "This might be a good place to meet," he thought to himself, "it may put her at ease. Now if only I could make a wish and get a breakthrough in this case from the woman I am meeting, I would be a happy man. I can't understand why I did not force her to meet me at the station if she wanted to talk to me. On home ground I would have had the advantage.

He had concluded as he prepared for the meeting it was his desperation for some kind of help from her to advance his investigation which made him so agreeable to her suggestions. He had come a little early in case she was already there. That was not his only reason though, this way he might get time to have a good look at her before making himself known. He glanced at his watch and saw it was now time for her arrival.

Just as he was thinking he should have known a woman would be late and keep a man waiting, the door opened and a young woman walked in." She had dirty blond hair, sort of protuberant eyes that gave her permanently surprised and rather dreamy look. She was dressed in a smart business suit of skirt and jacket that revealed a nice figure and well shaped legs. He felt a conflict of hope and disappointment as he studied her. The smart appearance of a young business executive gave him the hope while the dreamy and far off look in her eyes made him think she could be a right scatterbrain. He stood and raised a hand to make himself known.

Luna glanced around the tearoom and saw a large burly man with a short neck rise from his seat and wave a hand in her direction. Typical prototype policeman she thought, big and ponderous probably. But as she got nearer she saw that the well tailored suit did not hide fat but suggested a well muscled body and as he smiled in greeting the face went from stern and a bit sulky looking to a more welcoming and friendly expression.

"Hmm" she thought, "he was a bit of a hunk after all. This might turn out to be a bit more fun than I expected."

"Miss Lovegood" the man asked, holding out an outstretched hand. As she took it the grip was firm, yet gentle, and he said, "Dudley Dursley"

He then pulled back a chair from the table and invited her to sit.

"Good mannered too," Luna mentally observed.

"I am having a coffee," he stated. "Would you like something to drink while we talk?"

"Thank you Inspector," Luna replied, "A cappuccino would be nice."

Thinking to put her at her ease, rather than being an authoritarian figure would prove more profitable than a more formal approach, he said,

"Since we are away from the station and we are seeking to help one another

I think first names might make a more relaxing atmosphere for our discussions Miss Lovegood. Why not use Dudley rather than the more formal title."

She smiled and it lit up her face.

"Dudley it is then and I am Luna," She said. "I hope we will get along well together. However, before we do anything else let me give you this letter. I think you should read before we start speaking about anything to do with your case. I mentioned on the phone that I was coming to see you on behalf of a friend. This was not strictly true as the letter will make clear. But I wish you to know the main reason why I am here before we go any further."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.