Follow Me, Follow You - Cover

Follow Me, Follow You

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Why is a PI following me? I have my PI follow him. What's everyone up to?

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

You have to understand that I've always lived another kind of life. There have been very few people that I have ever trusted. I had a lot of people that I considered friends but that doesn't mean I trusted them.

Joe and I go way back to high school. I've always had his back and he had mine. We even went into the service together and stayed friends. If there is one person I'd trust more than any other it would be Joe.

When I awoke Friday morning I gave him a call. I asked him to wait till Zoey left the apartment and I wanted him to go take the bugs out of the phones. I then wanted him to listen to the bugs we planted and I needed to know if there was anything I should know. Mainly I wanted to know why Bob was there.

I further told him to leave our bugs in so I would know if anything else transpired before I got home the following day.

"What's up John? Do you think you have enough information?" asked Joe.

"No, that's why I want our bugs left in. I pulled the bug on the Lexus and put it on a car going to Virginia. If this Kent fellow is following me he will be a couple of states away before he finds out." It actually made me smile.

"I also want you to go to Gregg's business and get my cell phone. Bob used it before I left for New York, I want to know who he called. I'll call you later today and you can fill me in on what you find out. I have a suspicion it's not going to be pretty."

"Ok John, whatever you want. Do you want me to trail Zoey later today?"

"No, she has that concert tonight and I don't think you want to sit through it. You might check back late this evening to see if she gets any visitors."

"Will do John, you take care. I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this mess," replied Joe.

Gregg and I drove to meet the owners of the import/export business. I didn't see any sign of being followed so I figured Kent might be on his way to Virginia about now. Our meeting went well. Gregg set up the paper work to work with this company. It would be a joint venture on new products.

It was late afternoon on Friday when Gregg asked if we could take in a gentlemen's club. It sounded good to me - I like to know how the competition operates. This particular one was pretty nice. The girls weren't as classy as the ones in my club and offered sex almost off the bat. We told them maybe later. For now we just wanted to watch the dancers and have a few drinks.

It wasn't long before Gregg was buying one of the girls drinks and had his hand on her upper thigh. I guess my cousin didn't get out all that much. I put a few folded hundred dollar bills in his hand and told him to have fun. I had other things I was thinking about.

I stepped outside for a few minutes and called Joe. "Have anything for me Joe?" I asked.

He didn't sound very happy. "Sorry John, I have news but it isn't good. I did take the bugs out of the phones but through our bugs I heard a conversation between Zoey and Kent. He said that he thinks you found the GPS bug and that he was in Virginia. He would be coming by later tonight to see her."

"What else Joe, what did he say?"

"He told her he loved her and she said the same to him. She then said she couldn't wait to see him tonight. He did say he didn't get anything on you that would help with a divorce and wanted her to just leave you and go with him. She said something about, not without the money. I have no idea what she is talking about."

"Me neither. I had a pre-nuptial agreement but I didn't promise her anything that I know of. Bob wrote it up and I just signed it. Looks like I'll be talking to Bob real soon. Did you listen to all our tapes yet?"

"No, just the one near the kitchen phone. I'll listen to the others next but I want to get out of your apartment first. I think Zoey will be coming back to get ready for her concert. I stopped by when I saw her leave for the gym."

"Call me if you hear anything else on our tapes. I need to know why Bob was at my place."

"Will do John, take care, see you tomorrow."

I went back inside the club and said 'Hell with it', got the cutest dancer and had myself a lap dance. Later, Gregg and I went out and had a nice dinner. I tried calling home and there was no answer. I figured the concert should have ended hours before. We stopped at the lounge and had a few more drinks, then off to bed I went. I'd deal with the problems in the morning.


I got up and showered. I called home and Zoey told me she had gotten home late. She got my message but thought it was too late to call me back. I could tell I had just woken her up. I just let her know I would be back by evening. She didn't say anything like "I Love You", or "I can't wait to see you." I could feel that things had changed just by the tone of her voice.

I hung up and called Joe and left him a voice mail to call me. I let him know I was going out for breakfast. It was a little over an hour later when I got a call back from Joe.

"Sorry I waited to call you back but I have some bad news and wanted you to at least enjoy your breakfast," said Joe. "I listened to the tapes and it isn't good. Zoey has been cheating on you."

"Ok, we figured as much. Give me the short story and I'll listen to the tapes later."

"This Kent fellow it seems was an old friend the way they were talking. I figure old lovers. When he returned from Virginia he went up stairs to the apartment. He spent the night and left a few minutes ago."

"The mother fucker will pay for fucking with my wife. What about Bob? Why was he there the other day?' I asked.

"You're not going to like this John but he was having sex with her too."

"What? Bob was fucking Zoey, why would she fuck him?" I asked.

"I'm not sure exactly. Has something to do with changing your pre-nup and her getting money if she divorces you. Best I can figure out by the little bit of conversation is she gets a million dollars if you are caught fucking around on her. Bob's payment is her ass."

"Mother fucking son-of-a-bitch. Bob was trying to set me up just so he could fuck Zoey? He'll pay for this. Thanks Joe, I'll talk with you later."

Now my fucking day was ruined. I've dealt with shit like this before but this just got real personal. How the hell do I pay them all back? Gregg came down and saw that I was upset.

"What's wrong John? Anything I can do?" asked Gregg.

"No, personal problems. Go ahead and have breakfast and I'll just have a couple more cups of coffee. I'm not in the mood for conversation.

After breakfast we left for home. Gregg drove and I was planning my revenge. In grandpa's day he would just kill all three. Dad would probably use a little torture. I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do. I knew I wanted to get the truth out of all three of them before deciding their fate.

This was going to be one fucking bad day. I met with Joe as soon as I got back in town. We met at the club and went back to the office to talk.

He had our disks and we fast forwarded through the disks to some of the conversations and sexual activity. Joe gave me my phone and told me that the call Bob made before I went to New York was to my apartment. He was setting up a meeting with Zoey.

After listening to the tapes I called Bob and told him I needed to see him at the club. I wanted to hear from his own mouth why he fucked my wife.

I greeted Bob at the bar, I was sitting with Joe. I asked him into the office and asked Joe to come along.

"What's up John? How was your trip to New York?" asked Bob.

I didn't answer him. First I played the bug where we could overhear his conversation with Zoey telling her he would be over in a little while.

I then stared at Bob, not saying a word. "I can explain that call," said Bob.

"I'm sure you can and you will get your turn to talk." I then played the tape of him telling Zoey to get naked. He was going to fuck her again.

We listened to his words on the tape. "Listen, I'm doing you a big favor here getting you a million dollars. All it's costing you is a few fucks and a couple of blowjobs. I'm also taking a big chance helping you. If John were to find out about any of this, he'd kill me."

The tape went on for the next fifteen minutes of Bob fucking Zoey and telling her how good she was. It even sounded like she was enjoying it. Bob sat in his chair with his head hanging down listening to the tape. Finally I stopped the tape and looked very seriously at Bob.

"Ok, you want to talk, so talk. Why were you fucking my wife? What's this million dollar favor you're doing for her?" I asked.

Bob stuttered and was half crying. "Don't kill me John, please don't kill me."

"Give me some fucking answers, and I mean now. If I think you're lying to me I'll kill you right now, so talk."

Bob talked in a very shaky voice. "It started a couple of months ago. I saw Zoey with this young guy."

"What's his name?" I said harshly.

"Kent, Kent McCarty, I saw them kiss at a restaurant I was at. Zoey came over to me and pleaded with me not to tell you. She was going to ask you for a divorce when she got the courage. Then I did something really stupid. You know how much I always liked Zoey even before you got married.

"I told her she wouldn't get anything out of the divorce because of the pre-nup. I told her I could change the pre-nup and get her a million dollars. All she had to do was get a picture of you having sex with another woman."

"So you hired this Kent guy to follow me till he could get a picture of me fucking some broad."

"No, I didn't hire him. Zoey said her boyfriend was an MP in the service and was now doing Private Eye work on his own. He would do it for nothing. I had nothing to do with him following you. It was all Zoey."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.