Sheryl's Story
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

The next three months were hectic. Legal stuff to get out of the way. Contractors to organise. Our tranquil lifestyle only a memory for the moment. During this time, the three of us settled into what was to become our way of life. Gone was the first flush of the new encounter, replaced by a more meaningful relationship. At times poor Greg at a loss to know who he was. When he was with Sophie, he was Greg, and when he was with me, he was Scott, and sometimes, he was both. Something we girls appreciated.

Sue and Paul were calling in on the weekends, often staying overnight. With the two boys overseeing the building work, Sue and I would often rekindle the feelings we'd had earlier, Sophie joining with us. Our fun doing nothing more than keeping our seemingly perpetual lust for our men folk to the fore.


After what seemed an eternity it was done.

With the builders having finished their final cleanup, and the grounds landscaped, it was time for the official opening.

We had been planning for this day from the moment construction began, and as the completion date became clear, the advertising campaign had begun.

We had always thought opening guest rooms in this setting was a great idea, but had no thought of what it would mean to others.

Even before the opening, rooms had been booked, with interest shown by many more patrons.

Mum, dad, Paul and Sue came to stay on the Friday night before the opening, to be on hand to show interested people around the place.

"Why don't we pick a cabin each for the night?" Greg suggested as we ate our evening meal.

"Oh could we?" Sophie and I chorused.

"I don't see why we can't. It just means you girls will have to tidy them up in the morning. We chaps will be busy getting things ready for the onslaught."

"We could do that," mum said. Her comment coming as a surprise. That and the gleam she had in her eyes.

After tidying the house and getting the dishes out of the way, it was time for lovers. Pairing off, we made our way to the cabins. Six of them, glowing with their newness in the failing light. Each of us choosing the one we wanted. We chose the first one and watched as the others disappeared to the one of their choice.

For the next half an hour the three of us sat on the balcony watching the last of the light fade, listening to the sounds of the night creatures with their nocturnal serenades. We sat there long after the lights in the other cabins went out, at peace with the world.

"I think we did good." Greg said, breaking into the silence.

Sophie looked from me to Greg. "We're going to be busy, that's for sure. We have a busy day ahead of us. Do you think we should go to bed?"

Greg stood helping us to our feet. From the smile on his face, we knew sleep was the last thing on his mind, something that pleased us girls.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.