Sheryl's Story - Cover

Sheryl's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

Dusk. Time for dad and me to have some time alone. The day had begun perfectly, and now the evening promised to be even better. A perfect time to bring him to my way of thinking.

"Come for a walk." I said to him as I smiled at mum.

"Where to?"

"You'll see."

With that, I took him by the hand and had to almost drag him the first few paces. Then he relaxed and walked with me, showing no sign of wanting to let go of my hand, realising privacy was important.

We walked without saying anything. Me because my nerves were beginning to take hold, and he wondering why the walk on our own. I knew where we were going, he didn't. I wanted him to feel what the place had to offer before confronting him with my wish.

I needn't have worried. The moment we turned past the last grove of trees and the tranquil beauty of the place confronted him, he stopped, his arm around me. "What's going on here? Who is he?" he asked, not taking his eyes off the scene in front of him.

"I think you know."

"But how?"

"I don't know. I just knew the moment I met him. So did he and Sophie. They knew part of him had been searching for me."

"I take it you won't be coming home."

"This is my home. Can you understand?"

"I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Your mother has been hinting at this from the time we first met him."

"Yeah, mum knew. She caught us kissing."

"How... ?" Dad left the rest of the question unasked.

"Sophie lives with the Greg part and I live with the Scott part."

We walked on until we came to where I hoped the units would be built. When I sat on the grass, dad did the same, the chorus of the early night creatures our companion.

"There's more though. You brought me here for another reason."

Now for the tough part. "I want to invest the money Scott left me."

Very wise. What have you got in mind?"

"Here. This place. I want us to be able to build units here for people to come and enjoy."

"And pay for the privilege I hope."

"Of course. And pay well. Greg has done all the groundwork, but the bank won't back him. If I put Scott's money in it would make me a third partner."

"What do they think of the idea?"

"They don't know. I wanted to talk to you first. But first you had to understand the way things are between us." I looked into his eyes. "Do you understand?"

"Yes and no. More importantly, do you? It's an awful lot of money. What if Scott doesn't stay in Greg? What then?"

A fleeting smile crossed my lips and I blushed. The blushing he didn't see in the fading light, but the smile didn't go unnoticed.

I looked at him. Noticing a distant look in his eyes, and an uncharacteristic smile. Again that day, I realised mum and dad weren't just parents. Before Paul and I were born, they had a different life, and by the happy expressions I'd seen lately, perhaps an adventurous one.

The man who I had thought for years didn't care about me, looked at me, love now the only thing in his eyes. "Are you happy?"

"Yes dad, very happy."

"And you know what you're doing?"

"I know exactly what I'm doing. Do you approve?"

"Go for it. Give it all that youthful enthusiasm can give. I have a feeling it's going to be a good investment." Dad stood, using my head as he would a walking stick, then tousled my hair. "I have to admit it is going to take me some time to get my head around who Greg is, and why."

We walked back, at peace with the world. The thing I had been dreading for days, had gone off smoothly. Now all who mattered were on side. The thing was how to broach the subject of money with Greg and Sophie.

Dad and I tried to make our return look as though we had never left. It worked with most of the happy bunch, but three were watching us intently. Dad walked to Greg, and with one hand on his shoulder, they shook hands. The smile that came over Greg's face could only mean one thing; dad had accepted our strange arrangement and was giving his blessing. Sophie who had overheard the conversation came running at me, launching herself into my arms.

"Does he really accept you being a part of us?"

"Not only that, but something else. Some time tonight dad is going to give me something, and when he does, I want my two families together for a while. Somewhere private."

"Oh, kinky." She said, a devilish glint in her eye.

"Down girl. Nothing like that."

"I take it everything went smoothly with you father?" Mum asked as she joined us.

"Perfectly, I guess you having prepared him made it easier."

It was time to eat. We girls brought out the food, while the boys mingled, keeping everyone's glass full. Our friends liked a drink, but weren't a boozy lot, thank heaven. Although by the end of the night some would need to stay in the make-shift dorm we'd set up for them.

With the food laid out, dad told them to dig in and not stand on formalities. They descended on the food like a mob of ravenous seagulls. Something that had we bystanders left gaping.

"Haven't this crowd eaten all week," Greg said to no one in particular, voicing his thoughts.

"Country air, a couple of drinks and the excitement of being together again. You have to remember this most of this lot have never even been for a drive in the country, let alone breathed its air." My attempt at explaining their behaviour.

"Seems like a good time to give you your present." Dad said moving off to his car.

"Come into the house," I said to those who mattered.

Dutifully they followed, although two of them had no idea why, and Paul and Sue could only guess.

We sat at the table and waited. Greg sitting between Sophie and me. Paul and Sue sitting together, closer than was necessary, holding hands under the table. Mum, knowing what was going to happen, sitting quietly, smiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.