Sheryl's Story - Cover

Sheryl's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

Saturday arrived with a morning that only the country could produce. It was perfect. I looked across at my still sleeping lovers. For a moment, naughty thoughts flashed through my mind as I thought about stirring them into life, then thought better of it. Instead, after I'd attended to my ablutions, prepared breakfast. Standing in the kitchen, the importance of the next two days dawned on me. So much depended on dad seeing things as I did.

Slowly anxiety began to cloud my perfect morning.

Until now, I had assumed Greg and Sophie would welcome me joining with them on the financial side of their lives. What if they didn't?

What if dad said no? Would I go against him?

Whichever way things turned out, Monday was going to be busy. I had banks to see. Moneys to transfer to a more accessible account.

With me clattering around in the kitchen, I stirred Sophie, and she joined me in getting our man something to fortify him.

"You seemed in a gloomy mood when I came in. Something bothering you?"

"No, just thinking. I want dad to see things how they are between us and give us his blessing."

"Don't worry, he'll come around. It didn't take Paul and Sue long to see what is happening here. Or your mum for that matter."

"Oh I know it will happen. It's only a matter of time."

"Something else on your mind?"

I glanced at her and nodded. She knew there was more to mum and dad staying overnight than I had let on. Bless her though, she didn't pursue it.

Sophie quickly changed the subject. "Should we give our lord and master breakfast in bed, or should we make him come out and sit at the table?"

"We did keep him awake rather late last night. But we're up, and we went to sleep long after he did, he should be as well. Shall we wake him?"

Yeah, let's."

Greg woke the moment we still naked nymphs jumped on him. He grumbled a lot, but the smile he gave contradicted the names he called us. He made a grab for our goodies, but we expected it, and moved out of reach.

"We haven't time for that. We have guests arriving in an hour. Your breakfast is on the table getting cold." Sophie said as she left the bedroom. I followed, knowing my weakness when it came to our lover.

With the eating part of the morning over, Greg and Sophie showered while I dressed. After what seemed like an uncalled for amount of time, they reappeared, dressed and ready for the day, silly grins on their faces.

Their grins broadened when we heard the sound of cars coming slowly down the drive.

"You cut that close," I said chastising them for their dalliance.

"She made me," Greg said in his defence. That made Sophie and I smile, both knowing he was as loving as we were.

We went out to meet them, Paul and Sue, well ahead of mum and dad, who had almost stopped as they took in the ambience of the surroundings.

After saying our hellos, we stood watching the slow moving car. "Seems like the place is putting its spell on them." Sue said, saying what we were all thinking.

"I hope so." I said to myself, or so I thought.

Greg looked at me, wondering what had prompted me to say it. "Something worrying you?"

I took his hand and gave it a quick squeeze, trying to reassure him, before he went to greet them.

"Nice place," dad said as the three shook hands.

"We like it. The peace and quiet. Being able to commune with nature."

I had been standing back watching the interplay between my parents and lover, but then needed to join in with the welcome. The others moved away as I approached, my emotions coming to the fore. It had only been a week. A wonderful week. Yet, I'd missed them.

I hugged them, and they hugged me, mum kissing me, dad ruffling my hair. "Happy Birthday." They said in unison.

Paul and Sue took it on themselves to look after the baggage, Greg and Sophie discretely going into the house.

"Country life seems to sit well with you. You're positively glowing." Dad said giving me one last hug. "And what a beautiful place Greg has here."

"It belongs to both of them," I corrected.

"Tell us about them." Mum asked. "We've only had the one opportunity to talk to them, and that was under trying circumstances."

I gave them a brief rundown on their lives. How they had met, and how, when this slice of paradise came available, how they had fallen in love with it. Then only hinted at what they planned for it. I hoping that wetted their curiosity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.