Sheryl's Story - Cover

Sheryl's Story

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

The first week in my new home was like a dream come true. It began on the first night.

With my clothes put away, I joined Greg and Sophie at the dining room table. He had showered while I had been busy, and Sophie had prepared a light snack and something to drink. We sat together quietly; there was no need for conversation, each of us happy with how things were.

Sophie broke the silence as she got up from the table. "I need a shower before bed." Her eyes silently asking if I would like to join her.

I looked from her to Greg, smiling at them both. "Seems only fair, seeing our man is nice and clean."

As usually happened when we were in the shower together, we washed each other, paying particular attention to the parts we knew Greg liked. As a result, when he came in to see what was taking so long, we were eager for the fun to begin. He sitting on the side of the bath watching added more fuel to our already burning want.

For a moment, I wondered how he coped with having Scott as a part of him. When he looked at Sophie, he was all Greg, but when he looked at me, he was my Scott, with the same playful expression my lover had. I guess he had the best of both worlds, two personas with a willing lover for each of them. If we were lucky, we girls got them both at the same time.

Paul and Sue called in one evening in time to eat with us. For no other reason than to say hello, or at least that's what they said. I couldn't help wondering if it wasn't to check on me, and how I was adjusting.

"Are things quiet around home," I asked once we had finished eating.

Paul looked at me. "Very quiet. If what you said happened to them is true, it's doubtful they will be in any condition to do anything."

"It was more their friends doing something that had me worried," Greg added.

Sophie gave a devilish smile as she remembered what she had done to the passenger. "I doubt they will want to tell anyone about what happened. How do you explain to your friends that you almost had your balls dragged out through a car window by a harmless little girl? As for the driver, well probably he is still trying to get his gonads out of his mouth. What he'll do about his fingers is anyone's guess."

I did get some enjoyment out of reliving their punishment as recompense for what they'd done to me, but enough is enough. "No more about that. Surely we have happier things to talk about."

"Saturday is going to be good." Sue said as a way of getting everyone's mind on things that were more cheerful. "Everyone's coming."

"What time did you arrange?" Greg asked.

"Mid afternoon onwards. Mum and dad will be here earlier to help get things ready." Paul's contribution to the conversation.

It was obvious he was having lusty thoughts about Sue, she would be lucky if she got away without having to sooth the beast in him. Although from her cute smile, I doubted it would be a chore.

Three of us watched the silent interplay between them, as we discussed getting things ready for my party. Most of what we wanted had been seen to, but it was the last minute things that had our attention. Food inside to keep the night crawly things off it, booze and nibbles outside. Extra sleeping arrangements for those that had too much to drink. The shed alongside the house would do for that, it was clean, and would protect the drunks from the weather.

"What do you two say to a nice walk to take in the evening air?" Greg suggested to Sophie and me. Then looked at Paul and Sue and said, "You know where the bedroom is."

Sue blushed, but said nothing as we got up to leave. Paul was already on his feet, ready to drag her away. Although there was little dragging required, she seemed just as eager.

As we walked, we talked about our dream, but no matter how Greg looked at the finance problem, it seemed it would remain out of reach. The temptation to let them know I had the finance to bring it to fruition, to become an equal partner was almost overwhelming, but that could wait until the money was in my bank. Besides, I hadn't discussed it with dad. This was the real reason he and mum were staying this weekend, to let the magic of the place take hold. As well as to see I knew what I was doing with my life.

We had stopped at the place we were all in agreement the accommodation should be built, when Sophie looked back towards the house. "I might go and see if the other two need a hand with anything." The sparkle in her eyes said much more than the words ever could.

I took Greg's hand in mine as we watched Sophie walk briskly back to the house. "I guess Paul and Sue are in for a surprise." I said. "And I guess that one will need some extra loving when we go to bed."

Greg smiled down at me. "More than once if I'm any judge."

"She is a greedy little girl when it comes to loving." I said smiling back at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.