Sheryl's Story
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

When we told our folks of what Greg and Sophie had planned for my birthday, they seemed reluctant. Saying how they hoped I would want it at home. Gradually between Sue and me, we got them around to our way of thinking. Although I suspected mum might have had more of an input into their change of heart than we knew.

From the outset, she knew something was going on, much more than we had told her. However, she kept her thoughts to herself. Just the occasional smile to me whenever I mentioned Greg's name.

With them now committed to coming out to the farm, the next thing was to convince them they should stay the night. Again, mum came to our rescue. The constant harping from Sue and me convinced her they should stay, she didn't know why, but knew it was important.

I'd love to have told her the real reason. To explain Scott was a part of Greg, that he hadn't really left me, that he was there waiting for me. Of course, I knew I couldn't say that, she didn't believe in that stuff. Dad even less. By the end of the week all was on track, dad had even rung Greg to confirm all Sue and I had said. Even commenting on how nice he sounded. Now it was time to relax.

I hadn't seen Joel since I ran out of the so-called party he took me to. The one I would rather forget. On Friday with nobody home, he called in. He was not the same chap I'd had fun with. He was dishevelled, his hair long and dirty, his eyes lifeless in their sockets. He shuffled from one foot to the other as he asked to come in for a coffee.

No bloody way he was setting foot inside the house, there was something about his demeanour that set all the alarm bells ringing.

Thinking quickly, I came up with my excuse. "You've caught me at a bad time. I'm off to do some shopping."

"Oh that's okay. I could come with you."

Again, I had to think quickly. "What drag you around in dress shops, and buy underwear?"

"Oh. I see. I could walk you to the shopping centre."

Shit. I couldn't think of any valid reason for him not to. I wished with all my being that I could. He was giving me the creeps. "I'll get my bag. Wait there."

By the time I came out and locked the house, Joel was standing at the gate, looking down the road. I paid little attention, and we set off in the opposite direction. He tried to hold my hand as we walked. I changed my bag to the other shoulder so it would be between us to stop any further attempt. He tried to reminisce over some of the things we did. I didn't answer. When he couldn't get me talking, he began to look over his shoulder. For a while, I wondered why, and then gave in to my curiosity.

It was then everything fell into place. I knew the car that followed us. It had been at the house where the party was held. For a moment panic set in, then I calmed. 'Keep your head girl, ' I said to myself.

Two things were in my favour. One was we were almost at the main road. More traffic and more people. Secondly, once you reached the main road, a vehicle could only turn left, and luckily, by me turning left or right I was at a shopping centre. In this case, I'd be going right. At the last minute, I crossed the road, and Joel knew I was heading in the wrong direction for his friends to follow. I walked faster now. Almost to the corner, I heard the car speed up as the driver realised which way I was going. As it passed, Joel looked at the driver and grinned. Okay, I was in deep shit. What could I do about it? The car turned left with a screech of its worn tires and sped off. "I see you have some new friends." I said in the most sarcastic way I could.

I didn't expect a reply, and didn't get one. The first dress shop I came to I went in. Joel stayed outside. Looking down the road expecting his friends after their trip around the block.

I took my time looking at the dresses, one eye on the stock, and the other on Joel. I knew the moment his friends arrived. They parked their dilapidated heap in plain sight of the shop. What now? For the moment, I was safe, but I couldn't stay in the shop forever. For the first time I saw the sense in having a mobile phone. No good ringing the police, no one had done anything wrong. I couldn't ring dad. He was at work. Mum was heaven knew where, and Sue was at a job interview.

I rang Greg. No answer. I rang his mobile, and the moment he answered, I felt relieved. No he and Sophie weren't home; they were shopping, jokingly saying that he knew someone that was having a birthday.

They were half an hour away. His joking stopped when I told him my predicament. He and Sophie knew of my past and the silly things I'd done, and how on that night, things got out of hand. I describe the shop I was in and it was then Greg came up with a plan of action. By now, Joel had become tired of waiting and had joined his friends. Sitting in the car, but with the door open.

On the pretext of trying on dresses, I explained to the shop assistant my dilemma. She understood, and fussed around me even more. The time dragged. It was a surprise how long thirty minutes could be when you're in trouble.

I saw Sophie nonchalantly walking towards the shop, obviously without a care in the world. She came in, looked around at the dresses, and then when she was close, she asked me to point out the car. She went out, talked to Greg, and then re-joined me. This time, in plain sight of those in the car, we met as old friends, girly hugs and the kissing of cheeks.

I thanked the assistant for her help and we left. Without a sideway glance at the car, we began the walk home. The moment we turned the corner, I heard the car start. "It sounds as though your friends are going to follow us." Sophie said. "Good."

What could be more tempting to a mob of derelicts than two attractive females walking down a quiet street alone? They couldn't resist. They pulled along side us trying to get us to stop and talk, eventually we did. Now began the lurid comments, suggestions that we get in the car with them for some fun. Sophie was sweetness personified, leading them on, encouraging more of their filth.

In her sweetest voice, she said. "I doubt any of you are big enough to interest me. I like them big, and hard. What do you think Sheryl, are any of them worth having?"

"Not a decent one among the lot of them. Couldn't fuck to save their lives."

That stirred the degenerates. The sound of unzipping fly's and, "how about this then," as they showed off their erections.

"Let me see," Sophie said, as she moved closer to the car.

What happened next took them by surprise. Her hand went in and she took hold of the front passenger by his erection, and then tried to pull it through the window, with him still attached. His scream of shock and pain was music to my ears. Greg who had been walking on the other side of the road quickly crossed and dragged the driver out, standing close, holding a hand, the scum wetting himself in fear, too terror stricken to attempt to defend himself.

"I hear you like forcing yourself on girls?" then a distinct pop and the driver screamed.

What I heard above the intermittent screams from the passenger, were more popping sounds accompanied by terrified cries of pain as Greg methodically dislocated several finger joints of each hand.

"Now then," he said in a voice that sent a chill down everyone's spine. "If I so much as suspect you're annoying Sheryl again, it will be worse." As though to emphasise his words, his knee came up in the driver's groin, lifting him off the ground.

The person that sat back in the seat didn't seem at all well. His face ashen, his hands deformed, and on the verge of throwing up. I doubted he would be in any condition to do anything to anyone for weeks to come.

Sophie still had hold of the passenger. She'd had to shift her grip. The thing she had first grabbed had disappeared in fear. Now she had him by the scrotum, and the grip she had wasn't making him feel well either. "Now next time you want to annoy young ladies, think about this." With that, she pulled down hard, elongating his sack beyond anything I thought possible, bringing an animal cry from the scum. I wondered after, if the treatment they'd received, whether either of them would ever breed. I hoped not.

"Now then," I said as I turned my attention to Joel. "What have you got to say for yourself." I needn't have bothered asking, the smell of urine and the trapped animal look, gave me my answer.

"Do you live far? Greg asked as we walked away.

"Halfway down."

They put their arms around me. "We'll walk you home."

We walked slowly. I wasn't in any hurry now. I was safe. I turned back to look at the car. It was still there, but Joel had left them and was walking away. A smile came to my lips as I had a mental picture of the driver trying to turn the ignition key with his newly deformed fingers. Perhaps I should have asked if they were having fun. I know I did.

The moment we stepped inside the front door, the trembling began. I'd managed to keep myself under control while I had been in danger, but now I was safe, the tension caught up with me.

Greg's strong arms and gentle words soon had my runaway emotions under control. "Thankyou." The best I could say as I went up on my toes and kissed him.

Sophie added to my comfort. "We'll stay with you until Sue gets home."

"I guess we'd all like a coffee."

There were no arguments to that suggestion. Sorting out the dregs of the earth was thirsty work.

"I'll drink this, then go and get the car," Greg said as I put the coffee in front of him.

While Greg was away, mum and Sue arrived home. I was pleased mum would have a chance to meet them before the party. Although their presence took some delicate explaining.

Greg pulled up in front of the house, and I got up to let him in. The moment the door closed behind him, I kissed him.

My timing couldn't have been worse. Mum chose that instant to go to her bedroom to put her stuff away. We backed away, having been caught in the act, a strange sense of guilt settled over me. Now her suspicions were confirmed. As yet they hadn't met, and here I was standing in the hallway, kissing a stranger. Greg looked at me and smiled. "Oops."

That silly little word said it all. Greg joined the others and I joined mum in her room.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Her first words to me.

"Mum, I know exactly what I'm doing, and so will you once you've been around him for a while."

"What about Sophie? What does she think about it, or doesn't she know."

"She knows. She welcomes it. Again, wait until you've been around them for a while before you start worrying. I think you're in for one hell of a surprise, and so is dad."

"A good job it wasn't him that caught you. I've thought right from when the farm was first mentioned, something strange was going on."

I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Strange isn't the word for it. Come on out and meet him."

The introduction did nothing more than confuse my mother. She sat watching Greg. "We've met before. Haven't we?"

"I'm sure I would have remembered." Greg's diplomatic reply.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.