Sheryl's Story
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Jenny Anderson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sheryl feeling unloved by her parents finds romance and a wonderful introduction to the joys of sex with him. He is her sole mate, and is devastated when he is killed in an industrial accident. With his death she turns to quantity rather than quality. She is used and abused until she finds the strength to break away from her downward spiral. She meets a man twice her age who is married to a girl her own age. In him she finds the sole of her departed lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Masturbation  

The house seemed empty when I went inside, so I dropped my bag in my room then stripped and went into the bathroom. I began to shower when Sue came in and sat on the bath watching me.

"So how did it go?"

"Beyond belief."

"From the silly look on your face, you're in love."

"I'm in love in a way you'd never believe."

"Not with Steve I hope? He's married. You wouldn't be that silly, surely."

"No. Not with Steve. I could never love him. He's always been just for fun." By now, I had finished my shower and was standing in front of her drying myself. "No love, I'm in love with Scott."

Sue looked at me as though I had lost my mind. "I hate to have to remind you, but he's dead, gone. We were at his funeral. Paul saw him die."

"Oh I know the Scott you knew is dead, but the Scott I knew is still here. He's called Greg now, and he's older, but when he makes love to me, rest assured, he is Scott."

"Wishful thinking," Sue said as we went into my room, closing the door behind us. "And you mean you let him have you?"

"Have me? I threw myself at him. The moment I met him I was captivated. His partner Sophie kept Steve away from me nearly all the first night. She knows."

"Knows what? The stuff you're saying is scaring me."

"There's nothing scary about it, it's wonderful." I could see Sue was worried. "I know. Can you get away from Paul on Saturday? If you can, I'd like you to take me out there so you can meet them. Once you've done that you'll understand."

"I think I'd better. Paul is working Saturday anyway."

With mum, dad and Paul home, the expected barrage of questions began. I answered them all as honestly as I could without shocking them. Then after our meal I went to bed, the three days had tired me.

Work for the next two days went well, although Steve wasn't his usual horny self, and neither was I. It seemed we'd had enough for the moment. Even looking up the leg of my shorts, didn't get the usual response, and I teased him about it. It was all in fun. I knew the following week we would be back to our usual routine.

Saturday, I rose early, impatient to get going. Paul had left for work, and mum and dad were still in bed. I went in and stirred the still slowly waking Sue. "I'll need a shower before I go anywhere."

"You go and shower and I'll get you something to eat."

"You rang them?" Sue asked when she re-joined me, clean and dressed.

"Last night. We'll have lunch with them. They're looking forward to meeting you."

I couldn't begin to describe the feelings I had on the trip out. The excitement was overwhelming. Sue had a silly grin on her face the whole time, knowing how eager I was. The hours drive seemed an eternity, but eventually we arrived. I guided her down the long winding driveway until we reached the house. The moment she turned off the engine, Sophie appeared at the door, then came to meet us.

What came as a surprise to both of us, was the way she launched herself at me, wrapping me in her arms and kissing both cheeks. It took me a moment, but then responded in kind. All of which was a shock to Sue.

With the exuberant greeting over, I introduced Sue to Sophie. She received a welcoming handshake, and was told how pleased she was to meet her. "Come in and have a coffee, Greg is around here somewhere."

Sophie and I made the coffee, leaving Sue to do what she had come here to do, and that was to see if everything I said was true. Her eyes were never still, watching Sophie and I in the kitchen, to taking in the ambiance of the house. I took two mugs to the table and put them down, and was just about to sit when Greg came in.

Without acknowledging Sue, he swept me into his arms and gave me one of the most heart-felt kisses I had ever had. My body responded, I felt my heart rate double, a heat low in my abdomen, my panties already wet. If Sue hadn't been there, he would have taken me straight to the bedroom, and I would have gone willingly. With the kiss over, he turned his attention to Sue, and waited for the introductions.

The shock of what Greg had done left her open-mouthed. With her now more composed, the introductions got underway. I asked if he would like a coffee, and when he said he did, I went and made it. Something else that surprised poor Sue.

Sue was a lot more circumspect than I had been when I first met them as she watched the interaction between us. No matter how careful she was though, we knew she was watching. Not that it mattered; she was here to satisfy herself that I was safe.

"You have a beautiful place here." Sue said looking at Sophie. "Sheryl tells me you're thinking of opening up some rooms for lovers, and life's weary travellers."

"We thought it would be a good idea. Would you like to see where we're going to put them?"

Sue looked at me, then to Sophie. "I'd love to."

The four of us took the long meandering walk to the secluded clearing. By now of course, I knew there was a more direct way to get there, but the long way was the more picturesque.

When we reached it, Sue was overawed, she sat where Sophie and I had sat on our visit, and we joined her. "Paul and I might like to be your first customers," she said looking up at Greg.

Greg looked from her to me. "You could even get a family discount." I smiled at him to acknowledge I understood his meaning.

Sue looked from one to the other, frowning. Knowing something unspoken had passed between us.

"Lunchtime I think," Sophie said as she got up, helping Greg to his feet. "Are you guys' hungry?"

I was, but it wasn't on today's menu, unfortunately.

Lunch was fantastic, good food, good company. Even Sue let down her guard and joined in the conversation.

Two o'clock and it was time to leave. I didn't was to go, for whatever the reason, this felt like home. Greg and Sophie didn't make leaving any easier. First, she kissed me. Then Greg did, a long slow sensual kiss that re-kindled my yearning. My legs were wobbly as the kiss eventually finished, and I was pleased to be able to sit in the car. Sue's farewell from the pair was brief, but still heart felt.

We were nearly home before either of us spoke, and it was Sue that broke the silence. "You're going to go and live with them, aren't you?"

"When the time is right." I replied. "Did you like them?"

"Good God girl, what's not to like. But I still don't understand. Why is Sophie so willing to share him with you?"

I wondered how I could explain the unexplainable. Greg knew, so did Sophie, and I certainly knew, but how could I explain to a disbeliever, that, for whatever reason, Scott was a part of Greg.

"Because she knows Scott is part of him. By having the two of us he'll be the whole person."

"I have to admit, he did remind me of Scott. Not to look at, but little things I remember him doing. Particularly when he looked at you. The same gentle laughing eyes, but they were different when he looked at Sophie."

"I can assure you when he touches me it is Scott, but a more mature Scott. Now he wants me to discover all he has."

"If what you say is true then I envy you."

We fell silent as we neared the house; there was nothing left to say. We had enjoyed our time out together. I had enjoyed my time with Sophie and Greg, and Sue was no longer worried about my safety.

"Do you think they'd mind if we took Paul with us next time?" Sue asked as we went into the house.

"I'm sure that's their idea."

Whatever was to happen was for the future, and it would happen naturally. I knew if I tried to hurry things, it could only jeopardise the outcome. Things had to run their pre-ordained course. For now, I had working with Steve to keep me occupied.

Monday morning we moved to yet another new job. I liked the ever-changing sites; they added variety to what was routine work. The moment we had unpacked his van and sorted out where we would begin, I sensed he had missed me, more to the point, my body. Having spent Saturday with Greg had certainly sharpened my desires. Today I was going to get it, and get it good.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.