Citizen Miller
Part 21

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 21 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 50

THR AUG 1

I was pretty wrung out after yesterday and spent the night enjoying the closeness of the thousands of women lying in bed with me all across the base--at least the ones that were lying still. Another parade of shuttles was leaving for Amsterdam today. There would be another 2000 happy wives by noon. The way it stood now, two more days would do it.

The Crys I sent to Alpha Centauri had met on the larger of the planets with one of the androids and given him a seed of awareness. We now had access to all of the data they'd gathered and instant communication to be able to direct their research efforts if we so desired. He also went to the expedition in Alpha Centauri B and did the same. The larger of the 2 planets in Centauri A seemed the best choice so he chose a spot similar to the one I chose to put the gate there--above the largest of the 3 moons orbiting the planet.

I sent several androids from the base on minor expeditions for some of the things I wanted for the torture sessions, and had some working on the empty cells next to Keiko's Playroom setting up the bitch's new home. I also had them expanding the Playroom, quadrupling its current size, and had Keiko and her assistants send someone to Paris to get the additional equipment they'd need. All around the Playroom, I had more special cells being set up by combining 4 original cells into a single new one. Keiko's producers were busy setting up recording equipment in all of them, and hooked everything to the huge servers I had made for her. They gave her 100,000 times more room for data, and I had to put a new communications satellite into orbit to handle all of the web traffic I expected to her site. Her site would now have women torturing men, women torturing women, men (androids) torturing men, and men (androids) torturing women. There would also be sex sites available, too. There would be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, and group sex sites. All executions would be available (live and recorded) on the snuff site, and all of the animals that we'd gathered from the estates that had been previously used for sex with the captive women would be put to work. All in all, there would be something for almost everyone. Only the pedophiles would be disappointed. My goal was to see that all of the sentenced and enslaved minors that now belonged to me forgot about what they'd seen so far and would learn to treat everyone with respect. If I ever gave up on rehabilitating one of them, it would be long after they were so old that their demise wouldn't make the pedophiles happy.

Tonight, the former Mrs. Shareef (Thamina) and her oldest daughter Aliyya became my wives. She had asked specifically if I would allow her to have a son since she already had 4 daughters. I acceded to her wishes, but teased that it was a shame for her not to have another daughter since all of her daughters were so beautiful. The 15 year old, Rabiy'a and the 13 year old, Faiza, both protested that they, too, were old enough to marry. I explained that I didn't necessarily disagree with them, but that I wanted women that could bear a child, and that I felt their bodies were not developed enough yet. I promised that they would be allowed to join us in the bedroom if they wished. They both wished and both joined us tonight. Little Faiza reminded me of what Natasha had been like with her slender developing body and down covered slit, as well as like Nadhu with her soft eyes, beautiful brown skin, and the sensual way she moved, even when she didn't know I was watching. Even though they weren't pregnant, they were both happy when we left for Amsterdam.

The 2 younger girls squealed happily when I finally gave in and let them marry me as well, even though they I wouldn't let them get pregnant yet. It was interesting to note 4 such different personalities in 4 women that looked so much alike. Thamina was exceptionally submissive, but it was expected from women of her culture. She also looked more like an older sister to the girls than their mother. I hoped she would learn to express her own desires more, and she had promised me that she would try. Faiza was a firecracker. Her energy level and sex drive were off the charts. I wondered if Li was going to be like this when she hit puberty. If so, I'd probably have to make a couple of myself just to keep up with her. She also hadn't learned yet to be deferential to the man she was with. If she wanted something, she made sure I knew about it.

Aliyya was the quietest of the 4, and seemed unsure of herself when we made love. Her sisters definitely knew how to push her buttons, though, and she embarrassed herself thoroughly when she shrieked shrilly as she came. I had a feeling she preferred her sex partners to be female, and made a mental note to discuss it with her. Rabiy'a was absolutely the shyest of the 4. Her shyness was why I originally told her no when I agreed to marry Aliyya. It was only at that point that she managed to say enough to convince me that she wanted me. She was even quiet while we made love, a loud gasp the only noise she made when she came, but she definitely enjoyed snuggling against me afterwards.

I reviewed lists and records of all of the male prisoners we had and chose the ones I thought would be the best for what I wanted. Since they were prisoners and had been condemned to die, I could mess with their minds any way I wanted to have them do what I wanted. A couple of me went to the prison complex and gathered the men I wanted. Each was given a com set so that I could communicate with them directly. I altered each of their minds so that they were incapable of hurting any woman unless I gave them specific orders to, and then, only other prisoners in the recording studios that were still being set up, and only when I told them to. Other than that, they would be polite and protective of any women except the prisoners. I emblazoned an Omega symbol on each shoulder, the chest, and shoulder blade of the men so that anyone else could recognize them immediately.

One Crys and one Mike had each gone to the Garden for permanent meditation. It seemed to help make it easier for me to pick out bits of Defender information that were helpful. Other Cryses had each gone to the 8 planets with humans on them to watch them until our ships got there. Every planet was at least 700 years behind us and most were still in the Dark Ages or even earlier. Just like Earth had been (had been?), there were plenty of people on each planet that were stronger than others were and sought dominion over everyone around them.

Sculptor Mike got back up after Collette was asleep and finished off the statue of Li, starting the one of Vonna next. Collette would probably finish hers in a day or two. It was really a powerful piece. It was something that happened while she'd been a captive. Two sisters had been captured, and the older one died trying to protect the younger one at the pirate base. The statue was of the younger sister comforting her older sister during her last moments. Tonight, one of me was going back in time to bring her back to the present. It turns out that the surviving sister was one of my new wives. Looks like I'd get to spoil another one of my wives.

Several minutes later, I came in and sat on the couch where I created Isingoma's body and put her spirit in it. "First of twins" was such an appropriate name for her. I had wondered why my new wife was named Kato--or 'second of twins, ' which was a boy's name. I guessed their parents hoped to hide the fact that they were girls as long as possible. It obviously didn't work as well as they hoped it would. As stunned and grateful as Isingoma was, she was much more anxious to see her sister. Ten minutes later she woke everyone within a mile with an excited squeal when she saw her sister sleeping happily amid several other naked women and another of me. I had to heal a few bruises on a couple of the girls that Kato practically walked over to get to her sister. We retired to another room for them to have their reunion without keeping everyone else awake. I left them to their happiness but could tell from Isingoma's fiery look that one of me would be getting lucky very soon.

Yin and Jia had found a comfortable spot to fall asleep--one on either side of one of me. I had to chuckle because Jia fell asleep holding my cock just like Vonna did. Both girls had been nervous when Keiko and I made love, even after we both assured them that they were perfectly safe. Only after the two of us went to sleep did they snuggle closer, Yin wedging her way between the two of us.


Chapter 51

FRI AUG 2

Both my mother and Justin blushed when Renee and I greeted them in the morning--my mom more than Justin since he had already talked to Renee. After breakfast, Renee took them aside to talk with the two of them together--at least that's what she told me. Their tongues were apparently busy while they 'talked' as were many other parts of their bodies. Aside from work and other things, they were fairly inseparable after that.

Justin started his new job today, training to be a bumblebee pilot. Mom hung around with me, blushing when I kissed Renee goodbye before she left for work and commented about being able to taste another woman still. Renee just gave my cock a quick grab, her eyes promising I'd better be ready for her tonight.

My first stop was my new flagship--PS OMEGA DEFENDER 1. It was more than twice as big as the biggest carrier the UN had. I was amazed that it had been built so quickly but several of the Defenders had lent a hand and advice on advanced shipbuilding techniques and designs for the power plant and engines. Having been built from scratch with Defender technology it was specifically built for interstellar travel and the original power supplies and engines had been designed for Zel 2 travel.

That was before James and Katie looked at the Gerrigenian-based pnembar generator design I gave them for the power supply. I looked at the way the grebav wave generator worked and applied the same principals to the new design--taking into account that pnembar waves act differently than grebav waves. I don't know if it was in spite of the fact that the design was light years ahead of ours or because of it but they found several 'design flaws' they fixed. The shakedown run yesterday had them at Zel 21.5 at 50 percent power before they came home. They weren't completely positive, but estimated the shielding to be about a 53, which is 100 quintillion times higher than the Defender's best of 34. The Defender's were duly impressed.

Today the ship was loaded with delegates from every country in the world, thousands of my wives, and full camera and reporter crews from the 10 major news stations as well as hundreds of the top astronomers in the world. One ship had already made the round-trip a couple of hours ago to test the gate. We lifted off to thunderous applause onboard the ship and back on the ground. Ten minutes later the new gate activated and I held my breath while we passed through it.

A split second later we emerged through the other gate, even before I realized I'd been holding my breath. Aside from the fact that there were three moons orbiting the planet below us and the continents were arranged differently, it was difficult to tell that we were in a different solar system. Well, I guess the second sun at our 3:00 might have been a clue.

Several of the astronomers suddenly got quite animated, having reverse plotted what the galaxy would look like from inside and recognizing where they were. We stayed for about an hour before heading back to earth. The entire trip--except for a short blackout when we passed through the gate--had been televised live back on earth.

While DEFENDER 1 and I were in the Alpha Centauri system, I was also escorting Damian and the bitch from their cells to Keiko's Playroom. I could smell their fear which increased dramatically as they were stripped and strapped into their first set of torture devices. Keiko's trainees took turns whipping and beating them brutally, driving nails and long pins through the most sensitive parts of their body, branding them, slicing them, and dozens of other forms of torture far worse than what I did to Li's tormentor. Several times they had to be revived. Twice I healed them to allow the torture to continue. Cameras captured the entire thing from several angles and Keiko made a fortune when people paid to see her do something specific to one of them. She made even more selling a copy of their entire time being tortured for $P1,000 each--a torture session that lasted for 48 hours.

After the first round of torture was finished, round 2 began. In spite of the fact that the vast majority of people across the planet had skin that was some shade of brown from centuries of interracial marriages, the bitch was still racist and deathly afraid of black men. My original plan had been to use a dozen black AC Androids. Keiko talked me into allowing her to sell the right to a dozen black men to spend 8 hours using her however they wanted as a group. Even she was surprised at how hot the bidding got and she ended up making nearly $P250,000. If the men had known ahead of time the bonus they'd get, I'm sure the bidding would have gone even higher.

The bitch had almost been stoic during the first part of the torture--well, aside from the hysterical screaming and crying. When she saw the naked black men walk into her cell the terrified screaming began. She shook her head and mane of blond hair back and forth frantically as they approached, flinching each time one of them ran his hands across her nakedness and screaming for him to stop. "Just kill me, please" she begged several times. While the men fondled and terrorized her, the bitch didn't even notice Keiko's newest leather-clad assistant Jia approach from behind. I was glad that Keiko made sure the outfit at least covered the places that a moderate swim suit would cover for the televised performance. Grinning evilly Jia jammed a moderately sized artificial phallus up her ass. While the bitch was still screaming in pain and trying to expel the intruder, Keiko began inflating it--not a lot, but enough to make it a little easier for one of the men's enhanced cocks to take her anal cherry.

A minute later Keiko nodded and Jia removed the device, moving out of the way so the man who paid for the right could take his prize. Even with the preliminary stretching it took him over a minute to get completely inside and he grinned evilly as he listened to her hoarse shrieks of pain and protest the entire time. Keiko stroked her cheek soothingly, telling her to relax because this wasn't the worst of it. When they were all finished with her, one of the men had paid for the right to impregnate her and she wouldn't be executed until she'd had his child. It wasn't true but it rocked the bitch's world. Having to carry and bear a black baby scared her even more that what the men would really do to her in the next several hours.

When all 12 men finished with her backside they each walked around to the other end and plunged their spent but still hard cocks into her mouth that was being forced open with a ring gag. That meant that there were usually 2 men using her at the same time--not bad for a woman that much preferred sex with a woman. From what I'd gleaned while in her mind, she and Damian had only had sex once a year--on their anniversary. The rest of the time she provided him with playthings that all looked like my mother, even having most of them undergo plastic surgery to make the similarity more striking.

The men's fun continued for 8 hours, occasionally requiring me to heal and energize her enough that they didn't kill her and energize them so their fun was much more enthusiastic. And I still had more plans for her. Damian was getting the same treatment as she was except that both men and women had paid for the right to plug his orifices. For the hell of it I compared their loudest shrieks to see who was the loudest. She won, but not by much. Poor Damian was a homophobe. In other cells, also on camera, the other men convicted of killing my mother were getting basically the same treatment. Keiko was really raking in the bucks today with people paying for 22 live feeds and/or buying the entire thing on data cube. She was even offering a package deal--every minute of the torture of all 22 of them and their deaths for $P15,000. At the end of the 2 day ordeal she had cleared in excess of $P4 million just from these 22 people and had permanently established her site since everyone was talking about it by the second day. Some people just paid to watch a few minutes, others paid to watch excerpts of the 'best' moments Keiko picked out, but she estimated that 1 of every 5 computers in the world signed on for at least a few minutes.

When their little orgy finally finished (we let it go a couple of hours longer than originally planned since everyone was having so much fun and so many people were paying to watch) they were finally taken back to their cells to rest up for the big finale tomorrow. Oops, I forgot to warn them. The bitch was strapped down and thousands of spiders (non-poisonous but some of their bites still hurt like hell) were released inside the clear box she was confined in. Since spiders were the one thing she absolutely feared the most (besides black men), 8 hours with them crawling on and inside of her naked body and biting her didn't let her get much sleep. Injections of my glucose and glycogen, drugs, and a grebav wave generator in the room gave her enough energy to get through the night with no sleep. The ring gag kept her mouth open and two wire tubes (sort of like chicken wire but much stronger) kept the other 2 orifices open allowing the spiders to do a little spelunking and bite her in some very private places.

The guys were all strapped down and given a drug to immobilize their muscles for at least 8 hours. When they were fully paralyzed, we released a hundred hungry rats into their cells. It's amazing how much a hundred rats can eat in a night and I had to heal each of them a couple of times during the night when the rats hit an artery or something else serious. It was actually pretty gross and I let an android tell me if and where I was needed rather than watch it all night.


Chapter 52

SAT AUG 3

This morning they were brought back to the playroom for more of the same. The bidding for today's festivities had gone much higher than the first day. The one difference was that the online broadcast had a line at the bottom informing viewers approximately when the executions would begin.

Even though they were all enjoying themselves thoroughly, we had to keep to the schedule today so we stopped the fun right on time. Someone paid $P100,000 to choose the method of execution for Damian. Even I was amazed that they could get so creative. After making sure his restraints were still tight, a 4 foot metal rod was worked as deep into his backside as possible and secured in place. The end that stuck out was heated slowly. It took him three hours of agony to die.

The other men also died creative and painful deaths. Someone even paid to watch one of them killed like an ancient civilization had killed their sacrifices--by cutting their chest open and taking out their heart while it was still beating. We let one of the female medi-docs perform the required 'surgery' since it required some medical expertise to do properly.

In spite of the fact that Keiko had over 5,000 offers to pay to choose the bitch's demise, I had already reserved the right. She was strapped into one of the sturdy wooden frames we confiscated from PB1 and we brought in one of the horses. A small inverted shield was used to make sure the horse found his target and the scent of a mare in heat was released into the cell. Her scream was nothing more than a hoarse exhale and gargling as the excited stallion reared up onto the frame and rammed his huge cock home. He seemed pretty proud of himself after fucking her wildly twice but she was still alive. A fresh dose of mare scent was released into the room and he suddenly became interested again. This time we reconfigured the shield to allow for complete penetration. His first thrust barely went deeper than the previous ones had, but the next one went nearly a foot deeper. Her eyes bugged out and her muscles all tightened for a few seconds and then she drooped. By the time the stallion had satisfied himself, justice had been served. I amazed myself by watching the entire ordeal and not being one bit bothered by it.

As for all of the computers that signed on during the two day ordeal--Serena had her troops busy the entire time. Every computer that signed on was located and compared against known or suspected purchasers of slaves from the pirates or other illegal sources. All of them were carefully checked for any sign of slave trade or ownership since records of customers from the Russians, pirates, and estates were incomplete at best. Serena had compiled the list as best she could and we had warrants waiting for the majority of the names on her list.

She found an additional 300 'owners' and got enough additional information to get warrants for more than 200 of the original list the court didn't feel we had enough information on. Bumblebees fanned out across the globe, launching shuttles to begin the raids on individual customers during the last 2 hours of Keiko's show. By the time the bitch's final sex partner finished with her we had more than 6,000 more prisoners and more than 9,000 new guests. The raids continued for the next few hours and by the time they finished, we ended up with more than 18,000 prisoners to be tried and at least 25,000 more guests. Sven was able to send two dozen UN Appellate Court Judges to help since nearly ten percent of their existing cases had involved someone that had already been executed or that was awaiting execution. I held a quiet celebration for Serena's troops that night to thank them for everything they had accomplished to date. The celebratory atmosphere was somewhat muted by the knowledge that our task wasn't yet complete. We hadn't been able to find all of the women--yet--and some would never be found in time.

At the party I broached what I was sure would be a touchy subject. While not happy with what I was suggesting, every one of them agreed that it was the best option we had at this point. Leaving them to the remainder of the celebration, I commed Renee, Johann, and Sven and asked them to meet me.

Their reaction was basically the same as the girls' and mine. Johann and Renee both pronounced it completely legal and Sven agreed to do it. That left one final step. Every Mike and Mike android immediately summoned every rescued woman they could and explained what I proposed. A few were upset about it, but the rest agreed, grudgingly, with my assessment.

While Johann, Renee, and Sven worked on the news release for later tonight, I met Keiko at the Playroom. She was a bit apprehensive but I promised enough female android guards to handle any situation that came up.

Sven's face led off the late night news here--and the morning, afternoon, and evening news elsewhere as well as interrupting programming on nearly every station and computer news site worldwide. Sven announced the raids that had just been completed that had netted 18,000 people worldwide who still had illegal slaves. Then he dropped the bombshell. For exactly 24 hours, anyone turning in an illegal slave would not be prosecuted. There would be no repercussion of any kind. We would pay $P100,000 for every one turned in or offer an exchange of a legal replacement. If they chose the legal replacement they could choose from any of the women or men that had been convicted and sentenced to death. The replacements would be kept at one of a number of the estates we still had. We would assume the expenses for food and care of the replacements. Their new owner was free to visit them as often and as long as they wanted and could treat them any way they wished--even kill them. The replacements would be available on a first-come-first-served basis. If, at a future date, the new owner tired of their choice, they were able to sell or trade with another owner. Depending on the response, we might even allow them to trade with us for a different one.

In addition, when the owner was not there, the replacement could be 'rented' out to interested people. The owner would get half of any money his or her slave earned. There would also be other women and men at these estates that could be rented by the hour or day--ones still owned by me. Rather than just execute all of them, we'd let them experience firsthand the life they inflicted on others for so long.

Offices had been hastily thrown together in every major city in the world in various properties we'd been awarded. Both slaves that were turned in and their previous owner would be taken to Omega base where the owner could pick out a replacement--if they weren't paid off--and the slave would receive treatment. The hardest part was getting nude pictures of all of our current convicted prisoners quickly. The easiest way was to take groups and have them strip, then turn around slowly while androids captured it all. Then they were all catalogued by age, height, skin color, hair color, eye color, breast size, race, leg length and shape, type of ass, hip measurement, and waist measurement.


Chapter 53

SUN AUG 4

We had just over 400 greedy customers the first hour. Only 19 wanted cash--which we transferred directly to their account. The remaining 347 men and 64 women made the trip to Omega base to choose their new toy. It was a bit unnerving to see the woman from the store in Paris whose son had his first experience with sex using Danielle. One copy of me escorted every 2 owners as they chose. As they scanned all of the pictures I 'helped' them see each man or woman. If they wanted a 15 year old blonde with large breasts, they saw every picture of a female as a 15 year old blonde with large breasts. Even though many of the prisoners were in their 50s and 60s, they still saw them at whatever age they preferred their slave to be--anywhere from age 10 on. Once they chose, I made the appropriate changes to their new slave so that they actually looked exactly the way their new owner wanted them to. Naturally each owner wanted to play with their new toy. The woman from Paris had brought in 3 women to trade and chose 2 young girls (actually they were 42 and 56 but looked 17 to her) and a studly young man (he was actually 64 but looked 23 to her). I caught a bit of her thinking, hoping she could breed them to create more slaves. After all, the children born to legal slaves were considered to be legal slaves, too. I quickly made sure that every slave we traded was permanently incapable of ever having any children. By day's end we had rescued another 6,000 women and children.

Sixty estates were hastily being turned into 'Keiko's Playrooms' and were ready (barely) 2 days later. One of me was at each one to perform any necessary healing. It was a month later when the Playroom's opened to the public. Yet another month later and we increased the number of Playrooms to 120. In addition to renting slaves by the hour, night, or complete day, men and women like Keiko's mother could come in and choose one of our on-site staff to do the honors to them. Or they could bring a friend along and just rent a room to play in. Within 6 months there were 180 playrooms worldwide and all of the convicted prisoners took turns. It was interesting to watch as light BDSM became the new rage for the 'in' crowd. Even with 180 locations we had to expand many of them, increasing the number of rooms to 500 at the busiest ones and building shuttle garages to accommodate everyone.

I was even more amazed when T-shirts advertising Keiko's became the newest fashion fad. Quickly there were over 100 designs for sale. "If you're going to be tied up do it at Keiko's" and "I got my ass whipped at Keiko's" were 2 of the better sellers. One shirt depicting a woman spanking a man in the stocks (and another just the opposite) had a caption that read "the couple that plays together stays together" on the front and Keiko's logo on the back. Thousands of the women from Alamogordo now work in our clothing factories to keep up with demand. Leather pants and leather BDSM attire quickly caught on, another addition to our growing repertoire of businesses and a good use for the hides of the cattle we consumed.

The BDSM mixers took the cake, though. A student group in Tokyo rented a large party room and invited anyone at school that wanted to come. By the end of the night over 400 people showed up, over half of them came alone. Nearly everyone at least tried out both ends of the paddles. After that it became an every Friday night and Saturday night thing. We started charging a cover charge and just assigned a block of rooms for the party guests to use. They were limited to 30 minutes at a time in the rooms and no more than 4 times a night. 60 of the slower clubs now have the BDSM mixer every weekend and "Meet me at Keiko's" shirts have started gaining in popularity. There are even web sites popping up where people post videos of their own experience of being on the receiving end at Keiko's.

Of course, most of them only dabble at it. What they experience at Keiko's is just play--nothing like what the women at the base went through. Nobody from the BDSM parties has had their skin ripped open to the bone with a whip or had cigarettes put out on their skin or any of a hundred other excruciatingly painful experiences. Hopefully, Keiko's will provide enough of an outlet for people's baser side that none of them ever will, either. I can't make the same claim for the convicts at Keiko's, though. For them, each day is a new experience in pain and humiliation. Even the former captives that were most reluctant at first now feels that this punishment is the closest thing to justice for them--even better than executing them. Over half of the girls have taken the chance to repay their former abusers (if they're still alive) personally.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.