Citizen Miller - Cover

Citizen Miller

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Part 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 20 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 44

FRI JULY 26

Mike-9 came in again about one a.m. and I created Crys-6 for him to take back to the lab and begin charging. Crys-3 had just returned from his initial flight and was fully charged. Shortly afterward, the last of the 100 defenders finished navigating and scouting their former domain and arrived at the base for their first get-together in thousands of years. It was a bittersweet reunion, knowing that the rest of their civilization, especially all of their families, was gone. Their previous leader, Dmingnon called a meeting to order, asking for a formal vote for leader. All 100 voted for me, then performed a ceremony where they all opened an energy transfer link with me. It also gave me a mental link with each of them so I could contact any or all of them when I needed to.

Finally, I addressed them. “I accept your decision and I am honored by your trust. As you are probably aware, I still have much to learn about being a Defender as well as being your leader. As you are sure to learn about me, I prefer to have someone experienced and competent run things in my stead. I therefore ask Dmingnon, your former leader, to be my second in command, and to continue with the day-to-day duties that he is already so experienced at. One thing I am smart enough to know is that there is no substitute for knowledge and experience. There is a saying among the people of Earth: ‘Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time.’”

I was receiving what felt like laughter over my communication lines with them. When they finished, Dmingnon said, “I am deeply honored by the trust and honor you have shown me. I accept the position as your second in command, and call for a formal vote to confirm your choice.” I guessed I was supposed to vote, too, and Dmingnon received all 101 votes.

“Honorable Leader Michael, might I suggest that you now create the Ceremonial Prayer Garden?” Dmingnon asked.

“I’ll talk to the leader of the base here and ask her if they can finish it quickly,” I answered. I got the impression over the open communication links that most of them were trying not to laugh at me. “I assume that I said something wrong,” I said. Dmingnon explained that the Ceremonial Prayer Garden wasn’t something that was built. It was created by the leader, much like I’d created the plant and Justin earlier this evening. Even I had to laugh at my error.

“I wish to make two requests,” I told them. “First, unless it is required by some law or for some ceremonial purpose, I would prefer that everyone simply address me as Mike. Second, if I say something stupid like I just did, please feel free to laugh, and to correct me. Like I said before, I still have much to learn, and am not afraid of laughter at my mistakes. Also, if I ever say anything offensive to anyone due to my not knowing any better, I apologize now, and hope you will let me know my mistake.”

“It shall be as you wish,” Dmingnon replied. I could feel the assent from the other Defenders through the links I had with them. Crys-1 assumed my place as leader and led the group through the dark night sky to the area I had chosen for the Garden. I could only imagine all of the calls the news stations would be getting tonight as we streaked through the sky. Crys-2 and 3 took stations orbiting the sun and absorbing its energy, and suddenly, Crys-4, 5, and 6 joined them, even though Crys-6 was barely an hour old. I realized just how powerful the energy transfer links were at that point. I located the place I’d chosen for the center of the garden and landed nearby in the shuttle. I still wasn’t sure how I was supposed to accomplish this, and was grateful that Dmingnon landed near me.

Sensing my unease, Dmingnon told me that I needed to remove the mental veil hiding the things only a leader would know. To do that, I needed to announce myself and my position as their new leader to the universe. Oooookaaaaayyyyy. Arms spread wide towards the sky I shouted, “I am Michael, newly elected leader of the Defenders.”

I jumped as several bolts of lightning shot skyward from Crys-1--lightning with no thunder. “That was definitely impressive,” Dmingnon let me know, his tone almost reverent. “I have never heard of more than three bolts before, that from Trelnelek, the most revered leader in our history, and it left him drained. Yet I felt no draw of energy from you, and you appear to be fully charged still.”

I’d felt the energy draw. It had been huge and had come from Cryses 2 through 6. I also felt the ‘veil’ lift from my mind and knew, now, how to create the Garden. Again, I stood, arms spread wide towards the sky, pictured the Garden I had in mind, and shouted, “I ask the God of the Defenders to consecrate this place and make it Holy. May it serve us well and may it be pleasing unto the God of the Defenders.”

The thunder-less lightning flew skyward again. Surprise registered from the others. I was pretty surprised, too. The only thing about the Garden that was even remotely similar to what I had pictured was the thick, lush carpet of grass outside of the garden.

The very center was a small flat area only slightly bigger than a crystalline body, and made from the same material. It was surrounded by five spires of crystalline rock nearly 100 feet high, with a large, shallow depression surrounding it where the pool should have been. I realized that most of the plants throughout the Garden weren’t even from Earth, except for the one I had brought back from the past today. None of the plants were flowering, and there were none of the birds or colorful insects I’d pictured. The hedge along the outside was well over 100 feet high, and, oh yeah, the Garden was much larger than it was supposed to me. It was probably ten gnorlprts square instead of one.

Everyone else was in awe. I was trying to figure out how I’d screwed up so badly when something similar to lightning that branched out thousands of times instead of forming just a few large bolts radiated from the body of Crys-1, encompassing the garden in a spider-web of lightning. Instantly, all of the plants burst into bloom; birds, insects, and many other colorful flying things appeared; and the water began flowing from the five spires, filling the pool and then following the gravel-lined streams and brooks. Dumfounded, I was gazing around the garden when the ground shook from the thunder.

“You do not understand the significance of what you have created,” Dmingnon gasped. “You have created an exact replica of the original Garden on our home planet. It is believed that our God created the first of our people there, and they lived there until they numbered 100. At that point, they had to leave the Garden and make their own way in the world, and the Garden was taken from the world. Each of us carries the memory of the Garden and finds that memory at some point in our life while we are meditating in one of the smaller Gardens.”

“Is that where the creation of life took place?” I asked, motioning to the very center of the Garden.

“It is,” Dmingnon answered reverently in a near-whisper. Crys-1 through 6 and the rest of the Defenders spent the rest of the night in the Garden. Crys-1 through 6 were busy reviewing things about the origin of the Defender race, their religion, the various Gardens that had been created across the Universe, and the new information I had received when the veil of leadership was lifted.

Back in bed, and feeling restless and very energetic, I had the urge to create more seeds of awareness. I had Mike-9 com Bree and ask her to send another 150 Mike clones. “Can it wait until I’m finished with the two I’m using right now,” she laughed breathlessly. I assured her that it could while suggesting that perhaps she should deliver them personally.

By now, Mike-9 had arrived with two dozen ‘brains’ and had more ready to be delivered in an hour. By the time the first rays of sunlight entered our bedroom, two more way gates were on their way, I’d finished the seeds for all 150 brains, and Bree had arrived with 60 of the androids I’d ordered. The rest of the women were excited to see her, and had to tell her about what I’d done for Renee. While we showered, I made up to Bree for interrupting her earlier and not spending more time with her recently.

Renee and Justin joined us afterwards, Renee blushing furiously when I grinned knowingly at her. I had ‘enhanced’ Justin’s equipment a little while creating him. Renee immediately claimed my lap, smothering me with kisses. Teary-eyed, she sighed. “I hope that you know how much I love you because I can never do anything to even begin to thank you for this,” she whispered emotionally.

“You’ve already done it,” I whispered back, running my fingertips under her shirt and across her pregnant tummy. She responded by trying to strangle me again. “By the way, if you want, you and Justin will be able to have more children, too,” I whispered.

She stroked my cheek as she answered. “I’m afraid this will be my last one. I’m already pushing the upper limit for safely having a baby” she said.

“I think you’re mistaken,” I whispered, grinning as I pressed my fingertips against the side of her neck.

“What did you do? I felt all tingly,” she asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough,” I said, grinning at her. It was definitely sooner when she found out.

“Renee, look at you,” Helga squealed. Everyone else looked, and started talking all at once. Renee headed for the nearby mirror, emitting a small squeal of her own when she saw that she now looked five years younger.

After she unglued her lips from mine, I promised to gradually regress her age until she was in her late 20’s, but didn’t want to do it too quickly since she was a judge and they might not recognize her.

After the commotion at breakfast died down, Mike-9 and several other androids helped install the brains into the androids Bree brought with her. They’d install the rest of the brains later this afternoon when the rest of the bodies arrived. Bree had all of our android factories working on them.

I headed for the now-empty barracks with 53 other Mikes in tow. The stares we got were hilarious. On the way, I sent word to bring the 54 pirates in question and all of the women from their bases. We set up two hearings per floor in the six empty barracks, using empty barracks dining rooms for the rest of the hearings. Johann cancelled his hearings for the day, interested in watching the proceedings.

The Mike at each hearing talked privately with every woman from that base, finding out what the man had done to, or to help her, and what she thought should happen to him. Next, the man in question was brought in, and allowed to tell his side. When he finished, I reached into his mind and searched his thoughts and memories. I made one small ‘adjustment’ to a few of them, and waited for all of the hearings to finish. They took longer than I’d initially planned, but I hadn’t planned to do individual interviews with each of the women.

At 3:00, everyone involved assembled at ‘the’ soccer field and I announced my findings. 42 of the men had done nothing to hurt any of the women, and had helped them as much as they could. Johann had agreed to re-hear their cases, and they would probably only end up with sentences of five to ten years and a $P10,000 fine. I agreed ahead of time to buy their prison time, putting them to work to earn the money for the fine.

The remaining twelve men had initially participated to a minor degree in the abuse of the women, but had never really hurt any of them. All had eventually stopped using the women, and started helping them like the other men had. I explained that I didn’t feel an appeal of their sentence was warranted, but that I would let the men live relatively normal lives at the base for the rest of their natural lives. They did face punishment, though. I was going to require every woman from their base to join in caning the twelve men. Each woman had to land at least one blow, but the blow could be as hard or as light as she felt was warranted. I would limit each woman to a maximum of ten blows.

The men were stripped and held in place by grav cuffs as the women lined up. One by one, they each gave their assigned man his caning. Only one woman actually struck the man with any force, and only one moderate blow. She explained tearfully to him afterwards that he’d been the one to take her innocence. Even at that, she didn’t hit him all that hard, and the red stripe would be gone before he went to sleep tonight. The two of them walked off together, talking quietly, his arm protectively around her shoulder after I released all of the men.

They all stopped to thank me personally, the men promising to be good citizens, and the women kissing or hugging me, many suggesting that I let them thank me personally and intimately. Those women I told that all they had to do was talk with one of my wives to get their chance if they really wanted to.

Justin and Renee’s parents both found me and thanked me profusely. Obviously Justin and Renee had visited them. Beverly insisted that she wanted a chance to have both of her sons fuck her at the same time. I promised to see that it happened.

Qwraten wanted to know if each of the other Defenders could also have an android body to make it easier to move around and interact with people on Earth. I commed James and set it up for them whenever they were ready. I also decided to create another Crys since I’d need several of them soon. Once I was in the lab, I created Crys-7 and set him to charging. I felt the energy transfer back to me immediately, so I created another. I finally quit at ten, running out of space to let them charge. I remembered that I didn’t need to worry about that as five of them suddenly reached full size and took off, followed by the last five. “Showoffs,” I called out to nobody in particular, getting Defender laughter from Crys-1-6. So I created another ten, with the same results.

I thought that was quite enough for one day and left for dinner, the Defender laughter from my 26 Cryses echoing in my brain. Actually, I thought it was kind of funny, too. I could tell at dinner that I had a long night ahead of me. Many of the women who had propositioned me earlier were sitting with us. Renee insisted on sitting on my lap during dinner, snuggling against me and sighing contentedly as we fed each other little bites of dinner. “Your turn tonight?” she asked.

“If that’s what you want, but I figured that you’d want at least a week with Justin,” I answered, my fingers sliding under her shirt and toying with her nipples.

“That’s cheating,” she hissed when I sent a tiny jolt through her nipples, making them more sensitive and making her much hornier. “What... ?” she gasped, her eyes getting huge. I’d just figured out how to use the Defender ability to pass through solid objects to my benefit and Renee suddenly found my raging erection buried to the hilt inside of her. I also discovered that I could make her cum instantly, and that I could cum on demand, and did both at the same time, much to the amusement of everyone at the table with us. Of course, they didn’t know the whole story of what was going on--yet--but I was sure she’d tell them soon enough.

“You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?” she teased, gasping loudly when I surprised her yet again, filling her with a second load of cum as she came loudly. This time, my hands were in plain sight and everyone was wondering what was going on.

“Looks like you’re full of my surprises, too,” I teased back.

After dinner, we retired to the bedroom almost immediately. Everyone was horny after Renee’s exhibition at dinner. Justin and I double-teamed Beverly while Stan fucked her mouth. When we had fulfilled her new fantasy, Justin retired to the other bedroom where his daughters had been cleaning my surprises from their mother’s pussy while waiting for him. The rest of my normal harem was in yet another room furthering the education of my five new sons. Beverly and Stan left, too, leaving me alone with a bed full of a dozen horny women.

A few of the women were bolder than the rest, and got the first chance with me. Many of the girls barely knew each other, so they approached joining in the sex tentatively--at least until they were sure that their attentions were appreciated by the woman I was tending to at the time. I cheated, using my powers to make them more sensitive, and giving them several smaller climaxes before unleashing a huge one on them while I filled them with my seed.


Chapter 45

SAT JULY 27

Six hours later, twelve sated women were sleeping soundly in my bed, naked body parts sprawled everywhere, just like I enjoyed. One of the women had a broken leg that had healed improperly, causing her to limp. I healed it when she passed out from her climax. She’d be a happy camper in the morning. I also finished healing scars and removed unwanted tattoos from all of the women. Each was now in perfect health as she slept tonight, bathed in the energizing output of the grebav wave generator in the corner.

The last 24 hours had been wild and I couldn’t settle on any one thing to think about tonight. Bree hadn’t stopped until she finished 350 look-alike androids, so I created another 50 seeds to put in them. I hoped nobody woke up and went into the main room tonight. It was an assembly line for Mikes. What Qwraten said about my seed getting stronger with each seed I created was obviously true, and I finished making 200 seeds in three hours.

Still fully energized, I began creating Cryses. Every time I made one, a Mike android would take it outside where it would be fully energized. It turned into another assembly line of sorts. Noting what I was doing, the other Defenders created their own seed, making their own android self. By the time the women began stirring, I’d created 60 Cryses, almost what I thought I’d need for all of the way gates.

When my guests discovered what I’d done for them, they all insisted on a quickie. Two hours later, I finally made it to a late breakfast. Even Justin, Renee, and the girls were there by then. Jenna came over and sat on my lap, smothering me with kisses. “I thought that being married to you was the happiest day of my life, but I was wrong. Being married to you and having my dad back is,” she sighed happily, snuggling contentedly against me.

It was her turn to squeak in surprise when I used my new ability on her. She leaned back against me, grinning, and massaged her own breasts, thoroughly enjoying herself. She gasped in surprise when I adjusted my own size to fill her completely, increasing the waves of arousal I was sending her when I did. She fought back the scream when she came, but she was still loud.

My guests made sure to tell everyone what I’d done for them last night, and each made sure before they left for the day that I knew she’d be back for another ‘treatment’ soon.

I’d had a nagging sense for an hour or so that I needed to go to the Garden today. It was confirmed when Dmingnon contacted me and said everyone had felt something pulling all of us there. The shuttle hovered barely off of the ground while I got off; it left while I walked the last hundred feet or so.

I walked up beside Dmingnon. The Defenders had formed a tight circle around the center of the garden. The very center was pulsing with a white light and I felt drawn to it. “What happens if I go in there?” I asked Dmingnon.

“I don’t know, but I think you’re about to find out,” he answered solemnly. The light was pulsing faster. I could sense Dmingnon’s unease through the link. It was nowhere near as bad as mine. Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I walked toward the center, wading through the shallow water to get there. All 85 Cryses were orbiting the sun, ready to transmit energy to me if I needed it.

The second I entered the center, my sense of foreboding disappeared, replaced by a sense of serenity like I’d never felt before. It was hundreds of times better than lying in bed in a naked heap with my wives after a night of great sex. When I walked out two minutes later, my life had irrevocably changed--again. I hoped it was for the better--for my wives and for me. It would definitely be better for the Defenders. It meant the rebirth of their civilization. I think it was going to be better for a lot of the women at the base. I could tell that Dmingnon wanted to ask when and how my wives got in there with me, but I think he was too afraid to question anything at this point.

Inquisitive picked us up and took us back to the estate. I had lunch brought to us in our suite where we picked at it, still overwhelmed with what had happened and what was going to happen--not to mention how my wives felt after being zapped from wherever they’d been to the center of the garden. We excused ourselves, just the eight of us, and went to bed--and straight to sleep. Yes, I actually slept--all the way until six the next morning.


Chapter 46

SUN JULY 28

We discussed the previous day’s events while we showered. I wanted to make sure all of them were still okay with it. They were, and Karin volunteered to be the first new ‘mommy’. We made love in the shower and when I tripped her trigger, I tripped mine as well--both of them. The egg her body was releasing would be fertilized twice--once by my human sperm, and once by my new Mington sperm. The first division of the cell would result in two separate embryos--one human, one Mington. The Mington embryo only took 32 weeks to reach term, but would remain with its twin until the twin was ready to be born. In fact, the presence of the Mington child would actually speed up the maturation rate of the human child to about 36 weeks.

Yesterday, after agreeing to the plan, one cell was separated from the child each of my pregnant wives now carried, and the DNA of that one cell was switched to Mington DNA. Vonna’s and Renee’s babies would be four and three weeks shy of term and Helga’s a few days less, but that was ‘being taken care of.’ Gwen’s would be able to develop normally with no outside help.

Serena was next. She and Gwen had intended to get pregnant one at a time so the other would be there to help with things the pregnant one had trouble with. Domestics could easily do that for them. Gwen joined us, snuggling with and lovingly stroking her lover while Serena and I made love standing in the shower, culminating in me filling her fertile womb with my seed--both types.

I could tell that Jenna felt left out and motioned her to me. “You, too?” I asked.

“I want to, but I still want to let my body mature first,” she answered glumly.

I smiled at her. Like me, having so much knowledge of the Defender ways, yet still lacking in the understanding, they didn’t quite comprehend yet what all I was capable of. Cradling her beautiful face in my hands, I let the energy flow into her body for several seconds. “What did you do?” she gasped when I finished. I motioned to the mirror above the sink and she gasped again when she saw herself. Her birth control ring went flying somewhere in the bathroom as she hurried back to the shower and the sex that left her new, 20 year old body pregnant.

When we were finally dressed, we took a few seconds to collect our wits before leaving the bedroom. There were a lot of concerned people waiting for us in the suite when we finally made it out there. They looked at us expectantly, the concern clearly etched on their faces. “We’re fine,” I told them. “Yesterday was a very surprising and emotionally draining day. Let me contact a few more people, and then we all need to talk.”

I took a quick roll of who was here, and made several calls, asking several more people to join us for an urgent meeting. We ate breakfast while we waited, and about half an hour later, the last of our guests arrived. I counted again--my seven wives, Justin, Sven and Sofie, Marco and Inna, Johann and Brigitte, Renee’s parents, Justin and my parents, and 34 additional women.

“Where to begin,” I said thoughtfully, looking out at the expectant faces before beginning my narrative. “Shortly after midnight Friday morning, the last of the Defenders arrived here. When Qwraten created the seed in me that gave me Defender powers, evidently, my human DNA changed it slightly. My seed is much more powerful than theirs is.”

I created a seed of awareness in front of them, and installed it in one of the latest batch of Mike androids that Bree had delivered. I explained that he now knew everything I knew, and that we both had instant access to each other’s minds. I also explained that he would act exactly as I would in any situation and that, in the last few days, I’d created 400 of these to send around the planet and across the universe to supervise, study, and explore in my stead.

I explained a bit about the seed that Qwraten had created inside of me, and what else it could do. Everyone gasped when I walked through the bedroom wall. I used the door to return. It still felt odd walking through walls. I had Stan and Beverly stand, and holding each of their hands, took five years off their age. Next, I had Jocelyn stand, and finished the healing process for the scars she had. I pointed at Justin and reminded them that I could also travel back in time.

Then I created a seed of consciousness, and they watched as it grew to maturity in front of them, passing right through the wall when it left. “I’ve also created 87 of those. I plan to use 100 or so to power the way gates. That will also let me see who is using the gates and where they’re going since I have the same mental connection with each of them. I also have an energy connection with them, one that will also include any more new seeds that I create. The first seed took a few days to charge enough to reach maturity and be able to fly. You watched this one. It took less than fifteen seconds. My other crystalline bodies sent energy to it. I could sit here and make one after another all day long and each one would do exactly the same as that one because several of the crystalline bodies are orbiting the sun and can absorb a full energy charge almost instantly.

“The other Defenders don’t have the ability to continuously make new crystalline bodies, and it would take them quite a while to recuperate afterward. Shortly after they all arrived, they voted me as their new leader because I’m now the strongest. I asked Dmingnon, their former leader, to continue to run things day to day for me. The first thing a new leader does is to create a Ceremonial Prayer Garden. It isn’t built, it is created by the leader by harnessing vast amounts of energy, manipulating it, and turning it into what he has pictured in his mind.

“Something very unusual happened when I created mine. First, it ended up a hundred times bigger than I had planned it to be. Second, the plants in the garden aren’t the plants I had in mind. In fact, they’re not even plants from Earth. They are a collection of the most beautiful plants from the Defender’s original home world. Third, the center of the garden is different than I designed. I designed a tall rock waterfall at the very center, surrounded by a shallow pool, just like all of the other Gardens that other Defender leaders have created. This one has a ten foot clearing in the center, just big enough for a crystalline body to enter, and is surrounded by several of the tall rock structures with waterfalls. Dmingnon says that this Garden is a duplicate of the original Garden where the First Defenders were created.” I had my newest Mike android display a hologram from my memory of the original garden, and one of the garden I’d just created right next to it.

“Yesterday morning, all of the defenders felt drawn to the Garden. When I got there, the center was pulsing with light and just seemed to beckon me. Even Dmingnon felt it. I entered the center, and was only in there for two minutes, although it felt like I was there for hours. What happened in there is hard to believe, but not only did all of my wives experience it, I have incontrovertible proof.”

I stopped for a drink of water and a deep breath before continuing. Everything before this was tame compared to the next bit.

“When I entered the Garden, a sense of complete serenity came over me, and then a voice called out my name, welcoming me.” I had my new Mike android project the memory of my visit to the center of the garden for all of them to watch.

The deep, calming voice was audible as it welcomed me. They watched and listened as it offered me incredible powers if I would get 1000 women to agree to give birth to a Mington baby. They heard me reject the offer, explaining that I already had more power, abilities, and responsibilities than I was comfortable with. They jumped at the laughter from the booming voice, and heard it explain that the offer had been a test--and I had passed.

They listened, rapt, as the voice explained a task it hoped I would accept. It wanted me to find women willing to bear a Mington baby. The baby would be similar to a human child, only a little bigger. The infants would be raised by the birth mother until they reached maturity.

As the voice continued, it explained that it didn’t expect a large number of women to just voluntarily bear a Mington child. It hoped that I would agree to marry the women and that they could have my baby at the same time they had the Mington infant. Knowing that I was already concerned about being able to keep up with the women in my life, it offered to turn the android Mikes into flesh and blood Mikes, each still connected to me, each behaving exactly as I would. With 400 of me, I could easily keep a large number of women happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.