Citizen Miller - Cover

Citizen Miller

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Part 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 16 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 25

THURSDAY May 22

R-DAY

Her lips were still there when I woke up the next morning, and Chaquanda and Jocelyn were double-teaming me. Jocelyn was licking my balls and Chaquanda was sucking gently on me, but their attention seemed to be directed more towards each other as they smiled and enjoyed the other's company while playing with me. At one point, my cock just seemed to be a good excuse for their mouths to meet and their tongues to play. Noticing that I was finally awake, they held one of those silent conversations women just seem to know how to do. Chaquanda straddled me and rode me to her climax. Evidently, Jocelyn had raided the toy cabinet while I was sleeping and eased a dildo into Chaquanda's rear opening. She came a couple of minutes later, stifling her scream by practically biting the corner off a pillow.

She practically pounced on Jocelyn, a predatory grin spreading over her face as she pressed her tongue into Jocelyn's mouth. I was ready to intercede, worried about Jocelyn's reaction to Chaquanda's forceful come-on, but relaxed when Jocelyn responded eagerly. Their aggressiveness slowly abated until, eventually, they were making slow, passionate love to each other. Jocelyn was quite intent on removing all traces of my cum from inside Chaquanda, and shared what she had gleaned in a long, passionate kiss with her. The little looks and timid grins they gave each other reminded me a lot of the interplay between Serena and Gwen.

Sophie was awakened by their moans and sighs. "Looks like fun, you busy?" she asked me.

"I think I'm being ignored," I pretend-pouted. She straddled my face and rode my tongue to an orgasm before settling on my other pointed instrument of pleasure and riding that to a mutual orgasm. I was intrigued by the small, inflatable ball she inserted and pumped up when we were done.

"Sven and I each tell the other every salacious detail about our adventures while the other one thoroughly cleans us with their tongue," she explained. "I think I know the taste of nearly every one of your women by now," she laughed as she got dressed to leave.

Kateryna gave me a longing kiss and hurried out since she had to be at work soon to get ready for the invasion. Kasey looked unsure about what she should do when she woke up. "Whatcha thinkin?" I asked.

Chewing nervously on her lower lip and looking worried she answered, "Trying to convince myself that you really meant what you said last night."

"Why not let me convince you, instead," I offered. "What is it you want?" I asked her. She thought for a minute, looking so cute when she again chewed her lower lip.

"I want to get to know you better, to spend time talking with you to find out what's behind those beautiful blue eyes of yours. I want to make love with you more often, and to fall asleep in your arms afterwards," she answered, looking more nervous with each part of her answer.

"Consider it done. Do you want to make love now?" I asked. She blushed, answering "I do, but I'm kind of sore right now. Last night was only the third time I've been with a man."

"I'm honored that you have chosen me," I replied.

Chaquanda touched my arm to get my attention. "Jocelyn wants you now," she said. Jocelyn nodded when I looked to her for confirmation, and then the girls switched places with Chaquanda on the bottom and Jocelyn on top of their 69. While Jocelyn buried her head between Chaquanda's legs, Chaquanda took hold of my cock and guided it between her lover's labia. I felt her tongue join my cock inside as I pressed forward, getting a muffled moan of approval from Jocelyn.

Chaquanda egged me on. "Harder. Grab her hips and fuck her with all you've got," she ordered. I did what she asked, building slowly so that Jocelyn could protest if she wanted to. She didn't protest, unless screaming three orgasms into Chaquanda's pussy was her protest.

When Chaquanda turned her tongue to me, I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, too. She had obviously done this before as she expertly worked both of us to a fever pitch, getting us both to climax simultaneously. Of course, the unexpected finger up my ass helped me along the way, and she massaged my prostate, milking me of everything I had. I rolled off to the side, exhausted, and watched as she returned Jocelyn's earlier favor, worming her tongue deep inside Jocelyn and letting my spend dribble out and slide down her tongue into her eagerly waiting mouth. When she finished, she rolled Jocelyn over and shared her bounty in another of their long, sensuous, tongue filled kisses.

"Do you want to spend the day with me?" I asked Kasey while I dressed. Her eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly. She followed me out into the common area, clinging to my arm and totally unabashed by her nudity when we saw Jonas and crew at work on the city plan. We quickly realized that there were other women in the room nude, also--mostly my wives. I watched poor Jonas as he tried to keep his focus on the work, but his eyes were constantly darting to one woman or the other and then back to his work. His wife sat next to him, trying to cover her amusement at her husband's antics.

I kissed and groped each of my wives and any of my harem that hadn't run off to work. They each kissed and playfully groped Kasey when we finished, officially welcoming her to the inner circle of women in my life. My timing had, for once, been impeccable. Breakfast arrived and we all sat down to eat. Jonas stood next to me, showing me what they'd come up with so far. He cleared the center of the table in front of me and projected the holographic image there. He made sure to give credit to each of the girls for the ideas they'd added.

I panicked when Chaquanda and Jocelyn strolled out of the bedroom, giggling, with their arms around each other's waist, but Jocelyn was unfazed by her nudity in front of everyone, even walking right past Jonas before she pulled my chair back and sat on my lap. "Thank you for last night and this morning," she said emotionally, trembling again as she hugged me tightly. She giggled and looked down to where her naked body was beginning to affect mine. "You are so good to me," she sighed, stroking my turgid cock lovingly. Kissing me one last time, she stood up, kissing Chaquanda before they grabbed the bags with their belongings and left, naked and joined at the hip.

"That's a huge change," Vonna commented about Jocelyn's attitude as she reached over and closed my mouth.

"She and Chaquanda seem pretty close. What happened this morning?" Jenna asked.

"No clue," I answered, shrugging.

Turning back to the city plans, they showed me their favorite design--one significantly different from what I had envisioned. They estimated that the city's population would max out at 100,000 to 150,000, but planned all services and resources for a million. Streets were laid out in circles instead of squares. Every 5th circle would be a parkway--a wide street designed for lots of traffic with room to build a second tier above it if the need arose. The city was bisected by eight main streets, one every 45 degrees.

Rather than take up a significant portion of the ground level of the city with businesses, they designed almost the entire business sector underground, below the single family housing. That made three quarters of the city available for single family homes. Deeper yet, below the entire city would be storage facilities--huge warehouses to hold everything we could need or manufacture. There would be eight underground entrances, each big enough to allow the largest freighter to fly under the city via a series of interconnected tunnels--four on the north and four on the east. The south and the west would have the same number of exits. The city's traffic AI would control the multi-level underground freighter traffic, directing each freighter to the correct unloading bay. There would be grav elevators all over the city big enough for a 4X grav sled to bring products to the surface, smaller ones in all of the commercial buildings and the housing towers, and a few capable of carrying 12X grav sleds, the very largest made. All told, there would be over 300 warehouses underground, all of them multi-level similar to the food warehouse we had already built. Every business and housing tower would be connected to the warehouses. "Excellent idea, Jonas," I told him. As usual, I hadn't given any consideration to where we would store as much stuff as we would now be manufacturing or using.

The labs were mostly incorporated into the housing tower section with one built alongside the single family housing sector. The way they designed the city, it could easily accommodate 500,000 people with only half of the housing towers built. With the entire housing tower section built up, it would easily accommodate a million.

Seeing that everything else I had requested was in place, I gave my approval to start--after they changed the names of the two streets they named after me. I suggested 'Knutsson' and 'Reinhard' instead. I didn't want my name on anything in the city.

Satisfied that they had enough to start with, Jonas and company left. I verified that Li had already left for school before explaining to the rest of my harem what Dr. Sun said yesterday. Renee went over to the toy cabinet and brought back a short, slender anal dildo. "She's been bugging me for two days wondering how soon she'd be old enough to have sex with us. I knew it was just a matter of time, but that you'd resist the idea if I brought it up," she smirked. She laid herself playfully across my lap for her swat, one I gladly provided.

Alerted by Chuck, one of the androids turned on the main viewing screen just in time to watch the show back in Albuquerque. "About fucking time," I thought grumpily. The Chief of Police of Albuquerque and four officers were at my door.

"Citizen Miller" he addressed my look-alike, using his official 'you're in trouble now' voice, and emphasizing the word 'citizen' to let me know my title of PhD had been officially revoked. "In light of your support of elements deemed to be undesirable by the United Nations, I have been authorized to confiscate your ID, and to inform you that you are not allowed to leave the city limits of Albuquerque. It is only because of all of the good you have done on behalf of the people of the world that you are not being arrested at this time. I must caution you, however, that any future infraction, no matter how insignificant, will lead to your arrest and imprisonment."

Junior, as my wives had nicknamed him, handed the Chief my ID from his pocket. I was surprised at how well thought out their response was, but then, I guess I shouldn't have been. Political machinations and manipulation was their specialty. It was physical planning and understanding that was their short suit. Renee was right--they couldn't afford to arrest me straight out--I was too popular for the government to move against me outright. Instead, they set me up so that I had to break the law again. Without my ID, I couldn't legally buy anything. When I went a month without making any purchases, they would arrest me on a vagrancy charge. At least that was what they thought they were going to do. As I said, physical planning and understanding was their blind spot. I spent several years trying to make them see that, and now I was grateful that they ignored me. After a thirty-minute search of my residence, which yielded absolutely nothing since everything was here at the estate, they left.

We retired to the bedroom. I wanted to hold them for a while to help me relax, concerned about the upcoming attack a little over twelve hours from now. Danielle and Penny were also nervous, having a special part in the invasion. Danielle was going to be playing chess online with Vladimir if we could find him, and let slip that her sister was trying to distract her. When Vladimir asked how, she would turn on their webcom unit and let him watch and listen to them as they made love. We had experimented, and Danielle could pass for fourteen or fifteen if her hair was in pigtails. Penny would obviously have no trouble looking young. They would be online with him to distract him before the beginning of the attack, hoping to gain precious seconds before he realized what was going on and react to it. I made love slowly to both of them, thanking them for what they were going to do tonight.

Karin climbed on top of me when we were done, more content than I'd ever seen her. Renee caught my eye, being obvious about playing with her wedding ring and pointedly looking over at Karin. I looked to Vonna, then Jenna, and then Helga. They had seen Renee's 'hint' and all nodded their approval. While Karin was rocking back and forth on top of me, I asked "So, Karin, are you going to make an honest man out of me and marry me sometime soon?"

The sex was momentarily forgotten while she kissed me ferociously. Eventually though, she had to come up for air. "Yes," she squealed, flinging herself at Vonna, and then Jenna, Renee, and Helga. "Thank you all," she gasped through the tears. "I can't tell you how happy I am right now."

"You don't have to, we've all been there," Helga answered. The sex was totally forgotten by now and wedding plans became the focus of attention. "I guess we need to take a trip to town this afternoon for a ring," I commented, expecting the women to be excited about a shopping trip. Instead, Renee got up and took out what looked like a twelve-inch square case from one of the dressers. When she opened it, I saw that it contained literally dozens of ring sets just like their matching rings.

We did manage to make it to lunch, and afterwards I stopped by the school to see how the new toy was working out. Chaquanda joined us for lunch, and informed me that on this day, a day destined to go into the history books, she wanted to be at my side so that what she wrote would be first-hand knowledge. Together we watched hundreds of children squealing with delight as they zoomed around inside the shield of their new toy. When Li saw me, she practically dragged me inside to fly with her. I strapped her to the sled, then strapped myself on top of her before we took off. I'm not sure which of us had the better time, but all of her friends wanted a turn with me when we landed. Thirty-seven kids and four hours later, Kateryna commed me to remind me that it was time to get ready to go. I actually felt bad getting so many looks of admiration from the teachers that had watched us, thinking that I was doing it solely for the kids. When I was young enough to be able to play like this, I'd been too busy trying to act more grown up than I was. By the time I realized what I'd missed, I was too grown up to act like a kid.

The ladies and I had a quick dinner together, and I was off. The final briefing was short and sweet. Everyone knew what they were supposed to do and when they were supposed to do it. Once again, the sky was darkened as our armada lifted off--only this time I was leading the biggest armada ever assembled. On the trip over, I recorded the message to be broadcast from a shuttle just beyond the moon. The attack orders were going to sound like a launch sequence for a colony ship leaving from a moon base--something sure to catch their interest without raising a warning.

The ships separated into groups as we neared Russia. One Battle Group each had been allocated for the two baby factories, the baby farm, the 20 cities that had a military contingent in the city, and to the abandoned spaceport in Svobodny. Two Battle Groups were sent to each of the four underwater bases and the nine smaller bases. Three went to each of the three main bases. Four were spread out across the western hemisphere watching for trouble, and one was covering our base. Five stayed in orbit over Russia, ready to rush in if reinforcements were needed somewhere, and six spaced themselves around the rest of the eastern hemisphere, watching for trouble outside of Russia.

Our scans of the country confirmed what the computer information we hacked told us. There were 100,000 troops at the main base at Bratsk. Novgorod and Yakutsk each had 50,000 troops. The nine smaller bases housed 10,000 troops each and the next 20 biggest cities had a barracks and small armory for 250 troops, as did the two baby factories and the baby farm.

We had a thousand troops to attack each of the bases with, with a hundred hovering over the 150 next largest cities watching for any sign of Derevenko's minions, and a hundred ready to drop in and assist, if needed, at each of the cities where the Free Russian Army was helping with the attack. More troops were waiting in orbit to rush wherever reinforcements might be needed. Each Battle Group had a platoon of Free Russian Army troops aboard so they could claim Free Russian troops attacked every base. My hope was to seriously understate the part we were playing in the attacks and make it sound like the FRA did most of the fighting once this was over.

My biggest worry about the battle was that we were sending over 20,000 barely-trained civilians into harm's way. We didn't know if they would freeze. I was worried that their inexperience would cause problems with them either moving outside of their shield or accidentally firing on friendly troops. Our special forces had told me that the hardest part of working with the androids was keeping track of where the shielding around them was.

To counter the problems, every weapon the civilian troops used had a special receiver installed that would prevent it from firing towards friendly forces. Every one of our troops, the Free Russian Army troops, our ships, and our armor had a small transmitter that identified them as 'friendly'. The transmitter also emitted an audible signal as a warning to anyone that got within three feet of the edge of the shield to help them stay inside.

I saw the light flashing on the console for 60 seconds, letting me know the androids at Omega base were all broadcasting the notice for everyone to head underground. We warned everyone at dinner that we were attacking Russia tonight, and as a precaution, wanted everyone underground by 9:30 pm until we determined that it was safe to go back out. Only Garrett was above ground, watching and waiting with his all-android defensive troops in position and ready. Behind every first set of blast doors at the two air bases were two more tanks and ten APCs, ready to lead a counter-attack if needed. The barely-trained Black Widow troops had insisted on being armed and ready, too, and they were behind the second set of blast doors.

Unbeknownst to me at the time (I was surprised at how far out of the information loop everyone managed to keep me), there were an additional 23,000 women standing shoulder to shoulder with the Black Widows that had insisted on being armed and ready to help defend the base if it came down to it. Our invasion plans hadn't been nearly as secret at the base as I'd hoped, and they had insisted once they found out what was happening. They received basically the same training, and had the same weaponry as the Free Russian Army, and now stood bravely; ready to defend themselves and their new home. When the battles started, they were watching the temporary monitors that had been set up as intently as the women in Bumblebee Command were. Many of them had good friends or lovers in the midst of the raging firefights.

I paced around the war room on Avenger second-guessing every plan and decision we'd made until Penny commed me letting me know that Danielle had contacted Derevenko and was getting ready to play chess. We kicked his butt in the first game. As the countdown clock got closer and closer to zero (the girls had one on the wall behind their computer, out of Derevenko's sight), I started making her moves sloppier and sloppier. As rehearsed, she apologized for her sloppy play, explaining that her sister was trying to distract her. Derevenko fell for it, asking how, and jumped at the chance when she offered to turn on their webcom unit so he could see.

He turned his on too, and I knew he was hooked with their show. Penny and Danielle were brilliant, prolonging her climax until after zero hour. It was several minutes after the attack began before Derevenko even knew about it. By then, we controlled most of Russia. When our shields were put in place, only his computer was allowed outside access, and only with Danielle. Serena's people had taken over control of all of the base computers, turning off all alarms, and opening all blast doors. Someone had to actually run down to Derevenko's room and knock on his door to tell him about the attack. Even when they were pounding on his door, he made them wait while he finished some pounding of his own, watching Danielle and Penny locked in a torrid 69.

At 9:40, my pre-recorded broadcast started. It actually was broadcast from past the moon a second and a half earlier so it would arrive at earth exactly on time. "UN Command, this is moon base Dark 4. On my mark, initiate seven-minute pre-launch sequence for colony ship Blue Marble 1. Mark, T-minus seven minutes and counting to launch."

At the seven-minute mark, everyone was to release their fireflies. Troops and armor were to land and open cargo bay doors behind cloaks and shields, with the troops ready to exit the ships. Each Battle Group had one shuttle hovering above the base, partially inside and partially outside the base shield. Ships inside the base shield could communicate via directed-beam Navon laser with that shuttle, which would forward the broadcast to Bumblebee command and to me. Each Battle Group reported that fireflies were released and troops ready to debark. If they were discovered early, they were to shield the base and begin the attack immediately. Serena's people would take over the computers immediately and hopefully, keep any of the other bases from finding out until the scheduled attack time.

"All lights on the launch console are green," the recording continued. I had set up a pre-launch checklist based on initial launches of other large ships. Most of what I said was bogus--except for the timing checks.

"Blue Marble 1, 30 seconds to launch, may God bless all of you in your endeavors tonight ... fifteen seconds... 10... 5 ... launch!!"

At this point, the recording ended and I went live. I just committed over 60,000 troops to battle, and was glad I had pre-recorded the sequence. My throat was tight and dry and I wasn't sure I could have given the order live. All of their lives depended on me--us--not having overlooked anything. "God help us please," I whispered.

Immediately, screens across the console flashed to life as the attacks began. Every Battle Group had a separate screen. When two or more groups were attacking the same target, their screens were adjacent, and there was a green outline around the entire group. Touching any screen would cause the location of that battle to flash for several seconds on the main map on the front wall of the room. Touching it twice would put it on the main screen. Each engagement was indicated there with a red light. A yellow light would indicate when the preliminary battle was over and mop-up had begun. Green meant that the battle was completely over. Flashing red meant trouble and would immediately bring reinforcements.

Several screens showed little or no action. I checked the locations, and found all of them to be cities that only had a company of soldiers in a barracks. Hopefully the fireflies had taken care of everyone.

Directly below me a hundred android troops were storming the deserted base at Svobodny. Blast doors protecting the ramps heading below ground were being welded shut to prevent the launch of the anti-matter warhead missiles. "Command, barn doors are closed ... the horses are still in the barn," their commander reported. At the same time, holes were being cut in the same blast doors with the sabers to allow armed grav sleds through.

"Command, riders are entering the barn," their commander reported. I watched as dozens of armed troops on grav skids similar to what Li and I had been on earlier today edged through the openings and made their way deeper into the bowels of the base. The difference between these sleds and the ones I used was that these were powered by hot fusion, and were shielded and heavily armed. Their objective was to find and deactivate the missiles, then remove and disarm the warheads before hauling them far out into space and exploding them.

Avenger and I were the back up in case any of the missiles managed to launch. We would first attempt to intercept and shield the missile with a shuttle, dragging it as far into space as we could. If that didn't work, there were over 200 gunners aboard Avenger with energy weapons, pulse-ion cannons, and sabers. Their orders were to shoot down the missile if they couldn't explode it in flight, preferably taking out the warhead payload as soon as possible before it armed. They had a much-practiced overlapping grid pattern they would use instead of trying to actually track and hit the missiles. That task was left to the computerized tracking and guidance AI we had specially installed.

Once the warheads were successfully removed, the rest of the base was to be scanned carefully for booby-traps, especially the colony ships. If it was determined that the ships were safe, the AIs were to be pulled. Half of the technicians would scan the ships for any weaponry, especially nuclear or chemical weapons while the other half reviewed every line of code in every piece of equipment onboard the ships, specially the AIs. I wanted to make sure they weren't programmed as some sort of doomsday device before we did anything else with them.

When the base was secure, ten shuttles would make the 1200-mile trip from Svobodny to Bratsk, scanning the underground tunnel for anything our previous scans missed, and watching for Derevenko or anyone else who managed to escape the base at Bratsk.

Sixty seconds after our attacks began Gennady's message was being broadcast from every media center in the country via radio, internet, television and even available loudspeakers. Evidently, the announcements worked better than I had hoped. Only 30,000 people across the entire country showed up near the battles. All were instructed by proximity sensors that if they proceeded any farther, they would be arrested, imprisoned, and tried with Derevenko's troops. Some went back home, but most stayed to watch--witnessing firsthand history being made, to be able to report back to family, friends, and neighbors.

Nine minutes in, the first green light appeared ... then another ... and another. By the fifteen-minute mark, sixteen of the 20 cities with only a barracks and small armory were ours. By the 30 minute point, all 20, as well as the baby factories and baby farm were secure. Freighters were busy taking all of the women and children to the estate. There were 43 wounded reported, all civilian troops that had strayed outside of the shielding. None were considered life-threatening, and all had been evacuated to a hospital ship for treatment. It took 62 minutes for the first of the smaller military bases to be declared captured. Aside from a few hundred troops that had been gassed and captured, the rest fought to the death or were still asleep from the gas and died in their gas-induced sleep in the ensuing fighting.

So far there had been no reports of any activity--inside or outside of Russia--other than in the places we had expected it. One thing that helped was Sven ordering all UN ships grounded at 5:40 this morning, giving no explanation. Every other country also accepted his request sure that something major was underway.

One of the ships at Yakutsk reported that if two sabers touched, there would be a large explosion at that point, and the sabers would go offline for about five seconds while they reset. They were finding it useful to destroy underground bunkers and reinforced buildings that way rather that slicing them up with the sabers or blasting them with other heavy weapons. They also reported that none of Derevenko's troops were willing to surrender, choosing to fight to the death--something the Free Russian Army was more than willing to help them do. Novgorod was the first to report that when Derevenko's troops realized their weapons were ineffective against our shields, they resorted to massive suicide attacks with thousands attacking at once from all directions hoping some of them could get to us. The sabers quickly put an end to those attacks, too, literally cutting their troops in half.

After an hour and a half, the last of the smaller and the underwater bases fell, as did Yakutsk. Novgorod took another 20 minutes, and it took just shy of three hours for Bratsk to fall. Scans were being done at all twelve of the bases to make sure that nothing was still alive there, especially underground. All told, we had 183 casualties, only six considered life-threatening. All but one were FRA troops that strayed outside of the shield. The other one was one of the Special Forces troops that had reached out and pulled a wounded man back into the protection of the shield. In spite of being hit in the shoulder, she still managed to hang on and pull the man back inside. Both were doing well.

Somewhere below me technicians were swarming all over the colony ships. When the base was declared secured, I dropped off 2500 more android troops to speed up the process. The Colony Ship AIs were already on the way to the estate. Each ship had 40 of them. The computer with the plans for the ships had also been found and was en route to the estate for study. I was willing to bet money that Katie would be all over it seconds after it got there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.