Citizen Miller - Cover

Citizen Miller

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Part 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 4 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 13

FRIDAY May 9

I was awakened shortly before my alarm was due to go off at 6:00 by a soft warm mouth on my cock. Penny smiled up at me, her tiny mouth again filled with my cock. "Goo Mawnig," she grunted with her mouth full.

"Any morning I wake up in bed with a beautiful woman is a good morning," I replied, still partially asleep. "How are you feeling this morning?" I asked.

"Horny," she answered coyly, releasing my cock just long enough to answer. She squealed appropriately when I flipped her over and climbed on top of her.

"I guess I should take care of that problem for you, then, shouldn't I?" I suggested as I shuffled backwards towards her feet. The scent of her heat was already strong and got even stronger when she spread her legs in anticipation. I could already see the moisture coating her engorged labia. "Mmmmm, breakfast in bed," I commented before burying my face in her snatch.

I licked and nibbled her to two climaxes before she dragged me back up and insisted on being properly fucked. Penny sighed appreciatively as I slid into her, wrapping her slender legs around my waist and matching my thrusts with hip thrusts of her own. When she came the fourth time, I was close enough that the spasming walls of her vagina coaxed my release, filling her yet again with my sperm. She insisted on another performance in the shower, and I fucked her to another orgasm. I didn't cum this time, but didn't mind since I would be married and beginning a short, but expectedly intense honeymoon very soon.

Anna and Britney had breakfast waiting for us in the bedroom when we finished showering. Britney kept giving me funny looks while we ate and finally blurted out "Will you fuck me too?" Anna was horrified. Penny was mortified.

"I'm sorry, Mike, she doesn't really understand about last night," Anna explained.

"Yes I do, he fucked Penny," Britney replied. There was something about the way she said it--purely innocent, no malice in her words--a simple statement of fact--that made me wonder about her and what Anna had whispered to Vonna about her last night. Penny's head was bowed in shame.

Anna started again "Mike, I'm sorry..." when I stopped her. I made a motion like I was fingering a necklace, looking at the green necklace Britney was wearing. Anna caught the meaning and nodded her approval. I stood up and pulled Penny up with me, leading her back to the bathroom, kissing her thoroughly. She was reluctant at first, then finally relaxed and accepted the kiss willingly.

"Lover, please don't be upset with your sister. I get the feeling she doesn't really understand things as well as you do. I don't think she was trying to spoil your moment."

"No, parts of her brain don't work. She functions at the mental level of a five-year-old, but has the body and physical drives of a fifteen-year-old. She's been having sex for two years now with anyone she could find who would agree. Lots of guys like her because she'll do anything they want. She just enjoys sex."

"Would you be upset with either me or her if I agreed?" I asked.

"No, she'll be happy and grateful, and that'll make our lives easier for the rest of the day. Just ... just remember that all she is interested in is pure sex. The emotional part like snuggling afterwards and waking up in your lover's arms in the morning don't mean a thing to her. She just wants to fuck and cum, and feel you cum inside her or on her."

"You're sure it won't ruin your memory of your first time?"

"No, I'm fine ... and thank you for caring ... about everything."

I kissed her. "You're welcome. I really enjoyed last night," I told her.

"Me, too," she whispered, her voice tight with emotion.

"You know where to find me," I said over my shoulder as I opened the door and went back to the bedroom. Penny followed and sat next to her mom, leaning for support against her shoulder.

I proffered my hand to Britney. "Are you my dessert?" I asked. She jumped up out of her chair, more exuberant than I've ever seen a woman about sex. Her clothes flew off her body, landing in individual small heaps scattered around the room. By the time she was in front of me, she was bare--and I was hard as a rock. The freckles scattered across her chest, breasts, stomach, and legs made me crazy. I'd never seen a woman with freckles like that before. Her thatch was slightly thicker than Penny's, but was also baby-fine hair, and the strawberry-blonde hair was so light it was almost blonde.

Between the two of us, my clothes soon joined Britney's and she practically dragged me to the bed, pulling me down on top of her. She complained when I went down on her--she just wanted to fuck--and she was definitely ready. Still, I had to get a good taste of her pussy, noting excitedly that there were even freckles right up to the folds of her labia. Oh, she was sweet--and wet. Impatiently she again pulled on me, dragging my face from her tasty pussy. I obliged and seconds later was buried to the hilt inside of her tight pussy. I was surprised at how tight she was considering how often Penny and Anna made it sound like she'd had sex. I was more surprised when she clenched the muscles, gripping me so tightly I could barely move. "You like that?" she asked gleefully.

"Oh, yeah," I groaned. She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her ankles, and fucked me silly with an innocent, child-like enthusiasm. I was surprised how quickly she came, and even more surprised at how quickly I came. This girl might be functioning at a reduced mental level, but she was light years ahead of her chronological age in sexual prowess. I looked at the clock--ten minutes, start to finish. I shook my head in amazement as Britney cheerfully cleaned our combined spend from my cock, licking and slurping and sucking.

"Thank you," she said politely when she finished and stood up.

"You're welcome," I answered, giving her a quick kiss she wasn't interested in. Penny was right--all she wanted was a hot cock, an orgasm, and a load of cum. Penny lead Britney out of the room, her clothes still in her hands.

"Sorry about that," Anna apologized again.

"Anna, don't be. Britney has needs that have to be met. I'm just glad Penny was okay with it."

"She and Penny are actually very close. She's probably as happy that you made Britney's day as she is that you made her night." Anna followed me while I had a VERY quick shower, and helped me dress (no, really, she did help me dress--no hanky-panky). She spent the time explaining Britney's condition. The doctors couldn't really explain it. There were no abnormalities in her chromosomes. They'd been checked twice. They had done scans of her brain and found several large pockets of cells, roughly a third of what should be her active brain, that never showed any signs of brain activity, but that were alive and well. Their best guess is that something happened early on in her gestation that caused it.

"Anna, can you keep a secret? It's a secret that could cause a lot of suffering and millions of deaths if it ever got out," I explained solemnly. She nodded nervously, so I proceeded to tell her about the neural solution. I explained that it might do absolutely nothing for Britney, or it might help. Anna was ecstatic, and wanted me to start immediately. I opened the wall safe in the room and took out three doses. "You, too?" I asked. She thought, and nodded. "Penny?" I asked. Again, she nodded. "You can't tell either of the girls about it. Mix it in a drink or something. I know they wouldn't purposely say anything, but both are young enough they might be tricked into saying something, especially Britney." Anna agreed, practically killing me with her hug and kiss.

"You are going to get such a special present. Imagine all three of us together," Anna promised. She grinned when I groaned.

"It may not work," I reminded her.

"Maybe, but you tried, trusting me with a major secret just to help Britney when you didn't have to. Besides, both girls have the hots for you now," she chuckled.

"And you don't?" I teased.

"Worse that both of them together," she answered huskily. Pulling my tie tight, she shooed me towards the door. "If you don't get out of here now, you will definitely be late to your wedding," she threatened running her fingertips across my swollen member.

The ladies had programmed both addresses into my shuttle for me. I landed in front of the first house. Stan and Beverly Medford had obviously been waiting and watching, and they came out to meet me immediately. They were surprised and excited being invited to the wedding since their son Justin, Renee's husband had died several years earlier in a training accident on a UN carrier. Stan was officially Admiral Stanley Medford, UNN, retired, having spent thirty years in the military. He insisted that I call him Stan, and I insisted that they call me Mike.

Ten minutes later, we settled in Oklahoma City, in front of the house of Renee's mom and dad, Greg and Sharon Marshall. They, too, were excited about the wedding. We all talked amiably on the twenty-minute trip to Paris, avoiding any serious subjects. About ten minutes out, Greg brushed my shoulder with his in a typical guy fashion. "I hear you got rid of the girls last night and had fun with another one of your girls. Better than a bachelor party, huh?" he commented. Ow, ouch, and owie--three sore points in one. I knew that he was just trying to break the ice and strike up a conversation. There was nothing in his tone of voice or mannerisms to indicate anything other than joking around.

Unfortunately, my emotions got control of my mouth before my brain did. Staring unnecessarily at the navigation console, I commented icily, "First, I would have much preferred the company of my two fiancees, even if we just snuggled and went to sleep. It was their idea and choice to leave last night. I agreed only because I knew it was important to them. Secondly, the women belong to Renee, not me. She signs them up, assigns jobs, and makes all necessary arrangements for them. All I do is earn enough money to support them and keep them safe. Thirdly, yes, I did have fun with one of the other girls last night--but Jenna and Vonna brought her to me. The girl chose me, and her mother agreed. While I enjoyed myself, I was more concerned about making sure last night was special for her in every way I could."

As expected, it got awfully quiet in the shuttle. I regretted what I said even before I finished saying it. It took me almost a minute of stony silence to steel myself to apologize. "Greg, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I know you were just trying to make conversation. I'm just VERY sensitive about the situation with all of the girls and don't always react appropriately to comments, even if they are meaningless or even joking." Greg apologized back, saying that he knew I didn't like the situation, but didn't know I was so sensitive about it. With the air cleared, conversation picked up again, albeit much quieter than before. I was still smarting from the comment since it had pushed all three of my buttons. I wasn't upset with Greg, I was still upset about having to 'own' the women. I apologized for my moodiness as we landed, and got everyone checked into their assigned suites before retiring to my suite to sulk.

Five minutes later Renee's voice crackled over my com unit. "I'm going to be at your room in three minutes. You've got five minutes after that to get over it or Vonna and Jenna are coming down in their wedding dresses to join me." I spent the two and a half minutes slowing my breathing and trying to regain my focus. "So?" she challenged, standing right in front of me.

"I'll be okay," I promised. She wasn't convinced. "Mike, we all know how you feel. I promise you that every one of the girls at the estate is happy to be there. We didn't set last night up on purpose. When Anna found out we were going to Paris, she asked if they could borrow you. We thought it just made sense."

"Renee, yes, I would have preferred to spend last night with the three of you, but I understood it was important to the girls. I'm not upset about it. I'm not upset about Penny last night--or Anna--or Britney this morning." I actually almost smiled at her surprised look.

She looked at me appraisingly. "I'm going to take a chance here and tell you something I think will cheer you up," she said, carefully watching my reaction. Evidently satisfied, she shared her news. "I ovulated this morning," she said suggestively. I saw her relax when I smiled.

"Renee, are you sure this is what you want? I don't ever want you to do something you don't really want to."

The predatory look in her eyes answered me before her words did. "Mike, there's only one man I've ever felt the same way about. You make me feel safer than I've ever felt before. Everything you do and let me do shows me how you feel about my daughters and me. You're a hunk, you're great in bed, and you're the most responsive lover I've ever had. I don't need to tell you what I want--you just seem to know. Sometimes I get wet just thinking about you. I am definitely sure I want to have your child, and if my daughters want a brother, a brother it will be. Shit, I'm soaked right now thinking about having your baby," she admitted.

"Then why wait until later?" I asked suggestively.

"You don't expect me to go clear through the wedding leaking your cum leaking down my leg, do you?" she countered teasingly.

Actually, I hadn't. I'd been kidding. But the mental image of my cum leaking down her leg while she stood there next to her daughters for the ceremony struck a nerve. Her eyes widened when I grinned lewdly at her. "You wouldn't dare," she countered. I saw my lust and arousal mirrored in her eyes. She wanted it. She wanted me to take her--to make her do it.

"Yes I would," I replied, taking a mildly threatening step towards her. She didn't move. Her eyes widened. Her face flushed. I could hear her heart beat increasing and smell her arousal increasing. I also smelled the bitter, metallic smell of adrenaline.

She started to say something, stopped, and thought about it. A few seconds later, she looked up at me, her eyes challenging me. "Make me," she dared. Considering how I'd reacted last time, she joked about something like this, and how I'd reacted earlier today, it was one hell of a risk. She told me later that day when we talked about it that she just knew it would work, but that as soon as she said it, she was scared shitless that I'd take it poorly.

"Woman, come here now," I ordered. I saw the gleam in her eyes. She knew she'd won. Her scent was heavier than I'd ever smelled it before. She stopped directly in front of me, still challenging me to make her do it. "Pull your dress up." Her gaze never left mine as she complied--slowly, her eyes still challenging me. I looked appraisingly at her figure, clad in a peach colored thong that matched her dress. "Lose the panties," I ordered. Her grin widened as she slid them down her legs, watching me watch her undress as I unbuckled my pants and appreciated her show. I held out my hand and she deposited the soaked underwear in my hand. I held them to my nose and appreciated her scent before stuffing them in my pocket.

Pushing her roughly, she ended up bent over the back of the sofa. Her dress was quickly flipped up across her back and I was buried in her hot pussy before she could react. "Oh, god," she moaned. Given our states of arousal, a quickie was all it took--for both of us. I couldn't believe I had anything left to give after last night and this morning, but I felt my spend leaking out of her even before I softened. I grabbed her hips tightly and thrust hard one last time before withdrawing. I slapped her ass lightly one time. "Let's go, woman. We have a wedding to attend," I ordered. She jumped at the smack, her dress falling back into place. She still had a wild look in her eyes when she turned to face me.

When she reached to my pocket for her underwear, I brushed her hand away. She gasped when I told her she couldn't have them back until we got back to the rooms after the wedding. "You will get another dose of cum to make sure you get pregnant and will suck my cock clean before you get them back."

"But," she protested. I spun her around and across the back of the sofa again. One slightly harder smack on her already pink backside had her jumping back up.

"No arguments, understood?" She nodded meekly. "Good, let's go. Knowing that my cum will be dripping into your shoe before we get back here will have me so horny when we get back, you'll definitely end up pregnant," I commented as we left the room. She turned right to get the girls and I turned left to head for my shuttle. I watched her walk away for several seconds, admiring the exaggerated swish of her hips. When she got to their door, she gave me a smoldering look and went inside. My cock was hard again.

The grandparents were surprised by my sudden mood shift. The grandmothers took stations at my sides to keep their husbands away. "I'm fine, ladies," I commented.

"Obviously Renee knows how to cheer you up," her mom chuckled. "You're kidding?" she gasped in surprise when I told her she was going to be a grandmother again.

"Nope, a grandson; Vonna and Jenna wanted a brother. Renee was excited to do it," I explained. Sharon hugged me. I could tell Beverly felt left out so I put my arm around her. "Since I don't have any parents, how about I adopt you and Stan? That way, he'll be your grandson, too?" I asked.

She beamed through misty eyes, hugging me even tighter that Sharon. "Now I see why they love you so much," she whispered emotionally.

I turned to Stan and asked, "Since I just adopted you and your wife as my parents, would you be my best man?"

"I'd be honored to," he answered, the pride showing on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.