Citizen Miller
Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by FantasyLover

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 2 - A brilliant, inquisitive scientist proposes to his girlfriend setting off a chain of events nobody could have foreseen as they rescue victims and gather help to confront a ruthless, sinister conspiracy he previously knew nothing about. Future science fiction, plot, plus lots of sex. Parts I and II are finished and pretty much stand alone. Part III is more than half finished.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   BDSM   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

Chapter 8

Jenna faked a pout, grit her teeth, and stood up quickly. I got up, helped Vonna stand, and directed her towards the front door. "Jenna, feel free to explore the house. We'll be back in half an hour or so," I said as I led Vonna outside.

"Um, don't we need clothes?" Vonna asked nervously.

I laughed. "Love, aside from the three of us, there's only one other person alive that even knows this place is here. You saw coming in that you can't even tell that it's here until you're practically on top of it."

"Cool," she commented, slipping her robe off, "your own private nudist resort." I chuckled as I led her to my lab, my arm slipped around her naked waist, occasionally squeezing her delectable naked ass.

"Vonna, I want to ask you a VERY important question, but before I do, I need to tell you more about myself," I said seriously. I saw a brief look of apprehension on her face. "You know how curious I am about everything." She nodded and um-hummed. "Well the government will only let me do research in my 'official' field of expertise, but there are so many other things that I want to know about, to research, and to understand. Things nobody else has the answers to. So, I do 'unofficial' research here. That big empty space over there that looks like an overgrown lot is my lab," I said, pointing to an area that looked like scrub brush. "It has its own shield and cloaking separate from the rest of the base. It's set up so that nobody can enter unless I'm there. If the government ever found out that I was doing 'unauthorized' research, they'd shit a brick--on my head."

I opened the door and we walked in. She gasped and stared, wordlessly as she pirouetted slowly, trying to take in everything. "Damn, this lab's better equipped than yours at work," she gasped. "How do you get the equipment without the government wondering what you're doing with it?"

Now it was my turn to fidget. "I, ummmmm, I buy it on the black market," I answered quietly.

"Wow, and here I thought you were Mr. by-the-book," she teased.

"I was, sort of. I hope you're not too disappointed."

She wrapped her arms around me, pressing her naked body against mine. "Mike, I'm not disappointed. I don't agree with a lot of what the government does, either, especially this sex slave thing. I take it you're very careful when you buy the stuff?" I explained that I bought everything from one person, and he was very smart and very careful. He'd land, cloaked, inside the hangar and we'd unload in here. Nobody would see him enter or leave, or see what we did while he was here. She nodded her understanding that we were being careful.

"There's more," I said nervously. Her eyebrows arched in surprise. I explained about my original research project, and about the conclusion I came to. She agreed that it was definitely a good thing to keep secret. She worried about all of the girls that would be used a guinea pigs if word got out.

"I'm the guinea pig," I blurted out.

It took her several seconds to understand the significance of the statement. "You've tried it?" she gasped.

"Remember the sudden desire to work out harder, the sudden gain in muscle mass, and the surge in my libido?" She nodded. "Those are all functions controlled by the brain. As my brain built new neural pathways, not only did those things increase, but also my creativity, my reasoning, my memory, and even my sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch. I can smell things now that I've never smelled before. I can read three times as fast. I'm practically ambidextrous. I'm finishing my classes in half the time that it used to take, and those are just the things I've noticed.

Her next question floored me. "Could Jenna and I do that, too?"

"You'd want to?" I gasped, stunned.

"I'm going to have to if you still want someone you can talk to that understands half of what you're talking about," she laughed. "Jenna might even be able to switch to the compressed classes like you take and finish her Master's degree sooner."

Compressed classes were special classes offered at only thirty universities around the world. Albuquerque Institute of Technology was one. In fact, they offered more compressed classes than any other university. Most of the others limited their compressed classes to one discipline. AIT offered them in every discipline. The classes were limited to the top fraction of one percent of students in the world. The classes were so intensive that even the students who took them usually took the compressed classes only in their best subjects. I had taken only one of my original classes as a regular class (hated history) and the administration was surprised that I took so many compressed classes. The classes were self-paced, the lectures on video from data cubes (hence the videos I fed my two computers for the androids). Normally, one would finish two or three compressed classes in the time most students took to take one class. My rate was double that and lately I had been working at a pace to finish faster still.

"Any more secrets?" she asked, jokingly.

"Actually, yeah, two more," I answered. "Again with the arched eyebrows," I thought to myself. I explained about using human brain cells instead of plant cells to create a new microprocessor, and flooding them with the neural growth solution when the matrix was full. I showed her the two androids I bought for the new android AIs I was growing. I showed her the cells I was growing, noting that they were almost ready to put into the four matrices. I also made a quick call and ordered another dozen used androids. I just had a feeling I would be wanting the added help they could provide--as well as the extra spying power on anyone using the androids to spy on me. Then I showed her the two ship's AI's I was making, explaining briefly about the changes I made to Inquisitive.

"What's the second ship's AI for?" she asked innocently.

I sighed, hugged her closer, and explained about Kashmir. She was quiet and contemplative when I finished. "What are you going to do with it?" she asked.

"I just want to see how my ideas work; I'm curious," I said, as if that explained everything. Deep in the back of my mind was another goal, but that was quite a ways off yet. I hoped to reduce the time it took for space travel enough to be able to explore more solar systems beyond the Alpha Centauri system, and perhaps even colonize those systems.

With a very worried and concerned look, she asked, "Be careful, please."

"So ... you're not upset about any of this?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Not as long as you promise to be careful," she answered, seriously.

"Well, then, I guess there's just one more thing," I said. She rolled her eyes with a 'here-we-go-again' look.

"Vonna, will you marry me?"

It was almost comical watching her expression change when her mind finally wrapped around the words and digested them. "What?" she squealed. "Did you just..." I put my fingers to her lips and nodded. She was jumping, bouncing, hugging, and kissing.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yes!" she squealed excitedly. When we finished kissing, I suggested that we go tell Jenna.

"Shit," she replied. Answering the questioning look I gave her, she explained, "You can't have Jenna as a girlfriend if you're married."

"I promise we'll work something out. I'm not going to let something happen to half of my wife. I can always pay for her to continue her education," I suggested.

"Oh, crap," she commented, continuing the thought when she saw my expression again. "My mom doesn't work. I'm her means of support. When I get married..."

"Love, we'll work everything out, I promise. I'll make a job for her. What can she do?"

"Well, she used to be a top attorney until after my dad died. Then she filed a case on behalf of a woman who was forced to be a sex slave. She knew that she won the case. The defendant didn't have a leg to stand on. Somehow, they must have gotten to the jury because they voted 7-0 in favor of the government. After that case, she couldn't advertise anywhere. Every time she tried to place an ad, she was refused. No reason was given. Eventually she had to close her practice. The only thing that saved us is that I had a good job."

"Great, I can always use a good attorney on my staff. It will keep me from having to think about all the legal stuff I have to deal with so I can concentrate more on my research."

"Why don't you just quit your job? You could make more money from new inventions and ideas if you didn't waste four hours every day at a regular job," she asked. I froze, shocked at how good her idea was. I'd never thought about it simply because I was such a creature of habit.

Jenna was excited for Vonna. Vonna 'suggested' that I give Jenna the same tour she just had, so I did. The first thing I did when we got to the lab was to apply a cream to the sore spots in her vagina. "It speeds the healing. In a couple of hours you'll be as good as new," I explained.

"As long as it doesn't make me a virgin again," she countered saucily. Jenna was actually more excited about my lab and my work than her sister. She thought the lab was extremely cool and wondered if she could use it if she came up with something to work on or to research. Almost reluctantly, I agreed that they could both use the lab if I was there, and if I wasn't using the equipment they needed. Jenna agreed with her sister about the neural growth solution, so I started both of them on a tablespoonful of it, taking enough with us for all three of us to use for the next week. I also warned them that I had a 'project' next Monday and Tuesday, upgrading the ship for my supplier.


Chapter 9

After a quick stop in town to retrieve our clothes, we headed over to talk to their mother. I could definitely see where the girls got their looks. Mrs. Medford looked more like an older sister than their mother. She blushed, but otherwise took the compliment very well. When Vonna told her that I'd proposed, a brief look of concern flashed across her face briefly right before the excited look. There was hugging, kissing, and discussing plans. When Vonna told her mom that I was quitting my job, Mrs. Medford was concerned about what I was going to do for a living. Evidently, Vonna hadn't discussed my finances with her mom. I explained that in the ten years since I graduated, I had over three hundred patents I received monthly royalty checks for. Right now, I could easily live comfortably for the rest of my life off a small portion of the interest on what I already had in the bank.

"Mrs. Medford, that reminds me of something I wanted to discuss with you. Vonna tells me that you're a top notch attorney. I have a lot of things going on and could use a good attorney on my staff if you're interested."

In a flash, she was out of her chair and halfway across the room, screaming at the top of her lungs. "I don't need your fucking charity. Get out! Get out of my house now, you bastard!"

"Okay, that didn't go like I planned," I thought. This was obviously an exceptional woman who found herself, through no fault of her own, put into the untenable position of having to rely on her daughter for survival. She was mentally beaten, already humiliated, and spiraling downward. While her outburst had been directed at me, her real target was the anonymous faces that had put her in that position.

I stood to leave giving Vonna an almost imperceptible shake of my head when she looked like she would say something. Hoping to let her know I was okay, I winked at her, then turned back to her mother. "Mrs. Medford, I apologize for anything I've said up to this point that caused you to take offense. I sincerely did not wish to offend you. Before I leave, though, I hope that you might do me one small favor, and then answer one question for me. Would you recommend a competent attorney with the same sentiment as you towards the slavery issue? I would prefer one that isn't a washed up, burned out shell of their former self, and giving up on life. My question to you is would you prefer to be my concubine so that you can stay near your daughters, or would you prefer to take your chances elsewhere?"

I had expected another verbal outburst, but her chosen reaction worked just as well--maybe better. I saw the hand move when her arm started the backswing. It took every ounce of self-restraint that I had to override all of my years of martial arts training and not block her arm as her hand arced towards my face. I watched, almost as if it happened in slow motion, as the hand got nearer. The slapping sound reverberated through the room and damn, but it stung. "I'm glad to see that you can still summon up a little fight. I guess you're not totally worthless--yet," I commented before I turned and walked out.

Vonna and Jenna caught up with me at the shuttle. "That was a bit harsh," Vonna commented, but there was no anger in her voice.

"I know, but I had to get her to react strongly to break her out of her despondency."

"I can't believe you actually let her slap you. I know you could have stopped her--hell, even I could have stopped her," Vonna said, thoughtfully.

"It wouldn't have been nearly as effective if I had. The stinging in her hand when she connected should help wake her up out of her moroseness, and the bruise she gets on her hand will remind her of it for a couple more days."

"What about your face?" Jenna asked, concerned.

"I think my eyes shifted about half an inch to the right, but other than that I'll be fine," I kidded. They both grinned.

"I guess I should go help mom calm down," Vonna said.

"No, let her stew. Let her rant and rave, and get good and worked up. She has to get REALLY angry if this is going to work. Just ignore her like you would a small child throwing a temper tantrum. That'll make her even madder. The madder she gets, the sooner she'll break out of her self-imposed prison. When she does, she'll break down and cry for several hours. That's when she needs you. Just hold her and let her know that you're there for her, but don't tell her anything else. She has to want it bad enough to work through it alone."

"This is going to be hard," she sighed.

I hugged her tightly. "I know, but she's worth it," I reminded her.

"What should I do?" Jenna asked.

Vonna and I looked at each other. "I don't think there is anything you can do for her right now, Jenna. If both of you try to help, your mom may think you're ganging up on her. Just try to stay away from her until it blows over," I suggested.

"Can I go with you?" she asked hopefully.

Vonna laughed. "Horny bitch," she said, still grinning.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Jenna challenged. The girls hugged and gave each other a kiss.

"I'll send the shuttle back so you can use it tomorrow. Tonight's going to be a long night for you," I told Vonna. I wrote out a list of pre-programmed destinations and left it on the navigation console for her.

1-Mike's work

2-Mike's home

3-school

4-gym

5-estate

6-Vonna's house

7-Vonna's work

"What are you going to use?" she asked.

"I've got it covered," I told her. "Call me if you need anything." She kissed me and turned for the house. Once she was inside, I lifted off.

"Where are we going?" Jenna asked when I went a different direction than she'd anticipated.

"You'll see," I teased. She gasped when we dropped into a shuttle sales lot.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I can't very well have the women in my life walking, now, can I?"

Her eyes bugged out and her mouth fell open. "You're going to get a shuttle for us to use?" she gasped.

"Nope, three," I answered, smirking.

An hour later, I had just finished transferring all of the pre-programmed destinations, and passcodes to allow the three new shuttles to enter the cloaking at the estate. I sent my old one back to Vonna so she'd recognize it. Jenna was petting her shuttle, running her hand over where I'd had her name stenciled in a beautiful, flowing script. "Go ahead. Just tell the navigation console to cloak and go to destination two," I said. Jenna squealed and hurried inside. Seconds later the door closed and the shuttle lifted off. I cloaked and sent the one with her mother's name (Jenna told me it was Renee) on auto and sent it home, following them closely in Vonna's new shuttle.

At home, a very excited and very naked Jenna jumped me as soon as I walked in the door. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," she squealed.

"You're welcome," I answered, grinning, as I fondled her petite, but oh, so, sexy breasts. She was in such a hurry that she wanted to do it right there on the floor, but I convinced her that the bedroom would be much more comfortable. She got her first live experience giving a blowjob. Vonna taught her using a dildo, and she didn't take long to convince my balls to give it up. The hottest part was watching how excited she was about sucking my cock. She showed me her mouthful of cum, then swished it around in her mouth for several seconds before tipping her head up and letting it slide down her throat.

"How'd I do?" she giggled.

"If you'd done any better, we'd be through for the evening," I complimented her.

While we cuddled, she ran her fingers lightly across my cock and balls, idly fondling them as we talked. My fingers weren't idle either, teasing her breasts and nipples. She was excited about getting her degree, but had hoped to continue on, getting an advanced degree. When I asked what she was interested in, she commented that she was interested in many things and couldn't make up her mind. I laughed, and explained my outlook on learning--the more you learn, the more you realize you don't know. People who think they're smart or think they know it all are among the stupidest people on Earth.

She finally narrowed her preferences down to quantum mechanics, geophysics, and just plain old geology, choosing geophysics as her favorite. I told her I'd pay for her to get her master's degree and PhD in geophysics, suggesting additional courses in android engineering and power plant engineering. I also told her I was sure she'd be ready to take the compressed classes by the time the next semester started in a few weeks.

She pulled me over on top of herself and told me in no uncertain terms that I was to bury my cock in her and fuck her silly. She and Vonna were definitely twins. They were both enthusiastic and vocal partners. The special things Vonna loved worked great on Jenna, too. It was quite a turn-on to be fucking a much younger version of Vonna. Don't get me wrong, I love Vonna dearly. It's just that I've wondered a couple of times before what it would have been like with a girl I was with when they were younger or what their first time would have been like if it had been with me. With Vonna, I'd never wonder again.

Jenna egged me on, telling me to fill her pussy with cum while she could watch my face this time. She struck a nerve when she told me she wanted me to cum in her, to practice for when she could have my baby. The image in my mind of her coaxing me to cum and make her pregnant did it as I blasted my spend hard and deep inside of her. When my vision returned, my beautiful younger Vonna was grinning; her eyes full of the same look my beautiful older Vonna had in her eyes for the last few days. An image of the two of them standing naked in front of me, bellies swollen with child left me feeling ... incomplete. It was a feeling similar to when the government told me I could only do research in one field when I wanted to do research in two fields at the same time. I knew what my next project would be. I also knew it would make both sisters happy.

I was slightly disoriented when I woke up during the night. I could feel Vonna on top of me like she enjoyed doing in the middle of the night, trying to work up an orgasm slowly and quietly without waking me. When I opened my eyes in the dimly lit bedroom, I realized that it was Jenna, not Vonna. Happy that I was awake, she became more animated, raising and lowering herself on my cock. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down hard, burying myself deep inside her with each thrust. "Yes ... yes ... yes..." she chanted, as she got closer to the edge. I came first, watching her sexy small tits bouncing all over her chest as she fucked herself on me. Her eyes opened wide when she felt me cum and she cried out her own orgasm, collapsing on top of me when she finished.


Chapter ten

Wednesday morning

shortly after midnight

It was the weirdest sensation. I could smell them before I heard or saw them. "You two manage to get any sleep tonight?" Vonna teased. Jenna flopped off to the side onto her back, my cock making a soft popping noise as it pulled out of her.

When Jenna's eyes adjusted to the soft lighting in the room she squeaked in surprise, "Mom!" and dove for the covers, quickly pulling them over us. Renee's laugh was as melodic as they get. Her smile was contagious. The new woman in my bedroom bore only a passing resemblance to the one that slapped me silly earlier this evening. "Renee, welcome to my home ... our home," I said quietly. She walked over to the bed, lay down on top of the covers next to me, and buried her face against my neck. I didn't feel or hear any crying, but she clung to me tightly.

I looked past her to Vonna who was smiling, then watched my lover as she stripped and crawled into bed, wedging herself between her sister and me. "Selfish," Jenna teased, then gasped in surprise. I noticed that Vonna's left hand wasn't visible but it was moving. Jenna continued to writhe and Vonna grinned conspiratorially.

"Hey," Vonna said suddenly, turning to face me. Jenna whined when Vonna's hand disappeared. Vonna smothered me in kisses. "I saw the shuttles on the roof. When did you get them?"

"Tonight--Jenna helped pick out the colors and the interior design."

"I can't believe you had our names painted on them. Tomorrow night it's my turn to thank you." She snuggled against me like she does when she's going to sleep. I rested the hand on that side against Jenna's cheek to let her know she wasn't forgotten. My other arm still held a clinging Renee.

I was half-asleep when Renee began caressing my cheek--the one she slapped earlier. "Can we talk?" she asked nervously.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.