Luke - Cover

Luke

Copyright© 2010 by BlackStallion21

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kimmie lets her fingers do the talking, and her chocolate friend LUKE do the walking!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Masturbation  

It's mesmerizing really; the slow swirling of the snowflakes outside my window in the cold December air. A person could easily get lost watching for just mere seconds, and I did...

The white snowy blissful winter air was my absolute favorite part of the winter. I really don't like going outside to play in it, no that part of life passed with the playing of baby dolls and the infamous Barbie doll™. Yeah, just the joy of knowing that it was going to snow on Christmas day was all the incentive that I needed to travel back to my cold home in New London. Yeah I know they are called the New England states but to those of us who call it home, it's New London.

I had completely packed all of the things needed to move out of the dorm for Christmas break, and I was ready to go, and I just had to wait on mom to come pick me up, so I sat at the window and stared until I got lost in the freshly fallen snow. My mind drifted off and I was mesmerized just like that!

'What did mom buy me for Christmas?'-'Will I find the right boyfriend when I head home for break?' – 'What will the girls and I do when I call them and tell them I made it home?' ... and just like that I found myself staring into the freshly fallen white powder that lined the ground as far as the eye could see, and covered the trees oh so gracefully.

A half an hour probably passed with me just sitting there gazing out into the snow and I didn't know about it because my mind left me, and my brain completely shut down, all except for the vital functions that kept me alive. (kind of like being asleep, but with your eyes open... )

The next thing I knew, I unbuttoned the snap on my denim jeans, and I was lying back onto my bed. Then the zipper was pulled down, and the sound was so crisp, and so clean... (What was I doing?)

I lifted my tiny waist off of the bed, and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and jeans, and before I knew it, they were at my knees, and the entire center of my body was uncovered... (This had to be a dream! Couldn't be real ... Had to be a dream!)

I stuck my right index and middle finger into my mouth, got them nice and wet, and stuck them into my already nice and damp hot box, and started moving them around. It felt so damn good; but this couldn't be real, I was sleeping.

I started motioning with my fingers, and stroking my insides with a 'come hither' gesture once I was completely inside myself. 'Damn! A boyfriend would be so great right now!' I thought.


The sloppy sloshing sound was filling my room, and I felt the urge to be caught rush over my body as if it were a bucket of cold water, and it sent chills up and down my spine. 'Too bad Chloe went home on break. She would love this.' I thought ... or did I? I was sleeping ... what is going on?

I felt myself reach up and stick my two soaked fingers into my mouth to lick the juices from my glistening fingers, and then I reached back down and inserted them back into my feverish hot box and started attacking my G-spot with fervor, and so continued the painful- pleasure. Stroking the inside, spreading my fingers, bringing them out so I could run them along my swollen puffy pussy lips, dancing around my hot hard clit as not to touch it yet ... and this mindless torture continued, and progressed until, my body was racked with a mind-blowing orgasm.

NO, this wasn't sleep, but an orgasmic trance, because if I was sleeping, I must be that good that I undressed my entire lower half, and I remember that part quite well!


Now what? This was way too good to stop, but mom should be arriving any minute. And my orgasm that had racked my body was still sending tremors through my body, and I felt as if I were going to lose consciousness.

I knew exactly what to do! And stopping wasn't the right decision. To my right was my night stand, and in the top drawer was my best friend in the whole world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.