The City - Cover

The City

Copyright© 2010 by Who

Chapter 2: Getting Acquainted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Getting Acquainted - A follow up to Salty Morning. Two lovers wonder if if an unplanned fantasy can be continued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

Morning in Bed

We must have gotten up and moved to the bed sometime during the night, because I awake under the covers between you and Lani, Lani pressing her ass against my cock. I love the feeling of slowly becoming conscious of the world, hard and horny, realizing that there is a soft body pressed against mine, touching and kissing my lover almost by reflex in the soft early morning light. This morning I'm sandwiched between two soft bodies,,, a dream? I reach my arm over Lani, snuggling my body up against hers, cupping her tit in my hand. She responds slowly to my touch, pressing back against me, pushing harder when I flick my fingers over her nipple. The pressing and touching escalates at a very slow pace as our bodies gradually wake up. Eventually my drifting hand makes its way down her tummy, around to her ass, up her theighs, which part to give me access. Her lips are damp, she spreads her legs further open as I part her lips and trace the inside, softly at first, just flirting with her pussy and clit.

Our movements must have woken you up as well. I feel your body press closer to my back, your hands grabbing my ass. My cock is very hard, pressed against Lani's ass as I touch her, concentrating more on her entrance, I slip a finger inside of her. I feel her folds, my hand pressed against her sex as I stroke softly. Lani begins pushing back, thrusting against my hand and then back pressing her ass against my cock. I'm lost in the feeling of being between your bodies, my hands touching and feeling Lani while you touch me.

Your hand reaches around me, touching my cock, tracing the length, pressing between me and Lani's ass. You pull back a second, push my cock down so I'm now been Lani's legs, my head pressed against her pussy. She moans when she feels me against her slit and lifts her leg up further to give me better access. I spread her open with my fingers and we shift around a bit, trying to find the right position for me to enter her. The position found, with one slow thrust I'm buried inside. Lani gasps as she opens for my cock. We hold in this position, my arm still around her, fondling her. I feel Tom's hand on her other breast, she is the center of attention, being touched and nuzzled as we fuck.

Your hands are touching me at the same time, grabbing my ass, pushing me deeper inside of Lani. I move my hand down her body, her belly, her hips, reaching around to feel my cock sliding between her lips. This position is very sexy. I begin to thrust harder, pulling her to me with every thrust. I slip my finger between her lips so I can stroke her clit as well. She is moaning, pushing back against me, pulling me deeper. I'm thrusting faster, touching Lani while we fuck, she begins to pant. I feel the now familiar tightening around my cock as she cries out, "yes, Yes, Fuck ME, NOOOWWWWW..."

I hold Lani tight, moving just slightly inside her as she comes down from her orgasm. I shift, and roll her on her stomach with me on top. Lani spreads her legs so she is lying spread eagle underneath me, I move my hands up to caress her face and kiss the back of her neck while I press my groin against her ass, again pushing my cock deep inside of her. I'm very turned on; at this point I just want to cum. I lift up a bit and resume thrusting into her, fucking her as she lays spread open for me. You reach in to pinch my nipples as I fuck her, faster and harder, the sensations of this position are different, I can feel my cock slipping over the ridges inside of her, I watch her ass while sliding fast and deep into her. She is panting, urging me on, I'm closer, almost, and NOW, cuming into her pussy. I slow down and am finally laying on top of her, pressed against her body, feeling you touch me.

I move off before completely squishing Lani, and have to excuse myself to go pee. Perhaps I take too much time to rinse my face and brush my teeth, because when I come back to the bed room I find that I've been missing out. Lani is almost on top of you, covered in just a sheet I can see her nibbling and touching you. I slide under the sheet on the other side. You seem to be perfectly fine with the attention, you arch your back as she sucks one of your nipples into her mouth. I take your hand and watch as Lani touches you, her hands pressing lightly, randomly wandering over your body, teasing you a bit. She presses her face against your chest and gives you little bites as she works her way up your neck, your cheek, forehead, kissing your lips. Her touches seem different, softer, focused differently than mine. It is very sexy to watch Lani kissing and touching you, your bodies brushing against each other. She reaches your lips, gently kissing you, feeling for your response. You press back against her, so she increases the force, kissing your upper, then lower lips, her tongue starting to dart out, tracing your lips. You open your mouth and she tentatively begins to explore you, the kiss intensifies till she is pressing her body against you, kissing deeply. Lani is completely engrossed in kissing and touching you, her touches move down and soon her hand is pressed against your sex, her fingers stroking lightly, up and down, now reaching inside. You are very turned on, your body pressing for more, shaking as she moves her mouth back to your breasts while touching you. Your legs are spread wide, you are moaning, now panting as she rubs and sucks you. I squeeze your hand as you get closer to cuming, Lani begins to bite your nipple, stroking you faster with her finger, finally you thrust, pushing against Lani's fingers as you cum. Lani moves up and hugs you close to her and I hug you both as I give you a kiss on the cheek.

Tom is clearly ready to get involved. His hands are rubbing Lani, her back and legs, and ass, as she lies on top of you. She spreads her legs, opening her pussy to him, now the two of you are laying spread open on top of each other. Tom's hand traces the inside of yours and Lani's thighs together, moving up, brushing against your lips and then hers. The two of you respond to these touches, I see Lani begin to kiss you again as Tom increases his attention. Tom now gets up and moves between your legs. From your reaction I guess that he is touching you, a gasp on your part and a moan on his indicates that Tom has entered you. His eyes are focused on Lani and you spread open for him, his hand grabbing Lani's ass as he thrusts harder into you. I watch the two of you pressed together as Tom fucks you, reaching my hands in to touch your breasts. Tom seems to slow now, pulling back, I see you react as he slips out of you, moves up, and pushes himself into Lani. She presses her ass up against his cock as he increases his speed, grabbing her hips as he pounds into her. Lani reaches her hand out and finds my cock, stroking me a few times, she pulls me up. I get the idea and move to kneel at your heads, Lani lifts her head to suck me while Tom fucks her. My cock thrusts deeper into her mouth each time Tom pushes into her. The scene is very sexy, we are all pushing and moaning. I feel Lani tense up and shake, Tom cums at the same time, grabbing her ass and pushing into her. Our human tower collapses as Tom melts against Lani and the two of them slide off of you...

Around the City

My eyes open for the second time this morning. This time my arm is around you and I squeeze you close to me as the world comes into focus again. You nuzzle back against me. "Good morning," Tom is smiling between you and Lani. We slowly rise, trading turns in the showers before heading downstairs for breakfast. Over coffee, juice, and real New York City bagels, Lani says, "so, in the interest of getting to know each other better we thought that maybe Tom and Luke could go off and do whatever guys do today and Melissa and myself could go walk by the harbor and perhaps do some shopping?" Tom adds to me "you mentioned something about being a bit of an audiophile, my father is seriously into audio so I got a list of a few shops and thought we could go check them out." You and I nod, "sounds like a good idea to me." "We made reservations for one of our favorite restaurants for dinner, a neighborhood place with some of the best Italian food this side of the ocean, so lets be back in time to get ready for a 7-o'clock dinner," Lani adds.

We get dressed, put on jackets, kiss Lani and you goodbye, and headed out into the city. I don't feel like I knew Tom very much at this point – it is fun to head out, make comments about all the folks, and take the subway uptown. His perception of the city is much different. We talk about what it was like growing up here, how he compares it to other places they've travelled, how it has changed. Before long we are entering the world of high end audio. These places are nothing like the large box stores where most folks buy their entertainment systems. Occasionally they have a small show room, but when Tom mentions that his dad recommended we check the place out we quickly find ourselves in dedicated audio rooms with a couch, tube amps scattered on the floor, turn tables, and a few CD players. Now, my stereo is worth as much as a new car, but we are talking a small Toyota, Tom and I spent the rest of the morning and half the afternoon listening to systems with prices comparable to the Rolls Royce's that we see parked in this part of town. Occasionally these systems were actually disappointing, but then there were the times when, if we closed our eyes, it was difficult to believe that we hadn't been transported to the studio at the exact moment that Miles Davis and John Coltrane were recording Kind of Blue. It was tons of fun, but dangerous too because now I'm going to be dreaming of having an amp that I would need to work 6 months for.

In the middle of the day we stop by a bistro that Tom highly recommends. It is on the late side of lunch and the place is fairly empty. We get a corner table, Tom laughs as he catches me checking out our waitress, "haven't you had enough for one day?" I grin. Tom has questions about you and me, my ex-wife, and what it is like to have lived around the globe.

Finally I ask the question that I've been thinking should be asked, "so, tell me, does it bother you when I fuck your wife?"

Tom thinks for a while, "there is definitely some strand of jealousy in there somewhere, but when I think about it mostly I find it odd that it doesn't really bother me. Lani has always been the sexual aggressor – I guess the aggressor period, but especially when it comes to sex – in our relationship. Originally this was mostly her fantasy, but more than anything else I'm turned on watching you two fuck, and especially watching her and Melissa together." He smiles. This conversation continues for a while, covering fantasies, our histories, and reminiscing about our time together.

I laugh as he returns to the thought of watching two women, the two women we love, together. "Yeah, that is very sexy. I've had fuck buddies before and I guess in my fantasy about being with another couple it was always like that, just about having some great sex. But at this point we seem to be closer to you two than I would have ever expected. It is an odd kind of relationship that there isn't a model for, at least in our society."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.