Hostile - Cover

Hostile

Copyright© 2010 by Jake Anderson

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jake Anderson's shuttle crashes on an unknown planet that he believes is uninhabited. Alie is the only other person on the planet and she hates men, with good reason. How will they find common ground? Can Jake ease Alie's loneliness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

JAKE

Laying there on the forest floor, I could not think of a better moment in my life. Alie lay silent but she seemed to exude happiness nonetheless. I held her close, unwilling for the time being to let her go, and spread gentle kisses along her shoulder and neck.

We lay like that for a few minutes until my long-neglected cock began twitching once again inside her, ready and willing to make up for lost time.

Alie turned her face to look at me, surprise written across her features. At the renewed look of desire in my eyes her surprise transformed into a sexy grin and a twinkle in her eye.

I pulled my member from her very wet depths and rolled Alie onto her back. She whimpered in protest but looked intensely curious as to my plans.

Thankfully the forests of the planet had a floor of what seemed fairly similar to thick moss. It was spongy and comfortable.

I crawled between Alie's legs and a quick glance at her face showed her looking up at me with shining eyes and adorably biting her bottom lip. My heart melted and for a moment I was frozen by her beauty.

After several long moments I managed to break her spell and began slowly moving my eyes from her face, lowering my lips to her flat tummy and placing light kisses all around her navel. I heard a quiet gasp and I felt the muscles of her abdomen flutter under my lips.

My lips trailed kisses down towards her sparse, fiery red bush. With a faint cry of need, Alie spread her legs wide and pushed her pelvis up towards my mouth. I continued trailing the lightest of kisses through her bush but just before my lips would have closed on her clit, I steered to the right, caressing the skin at the junction of her thigh and pelvis with my tongue.

Alie tried to move her hips over so my mouth would pay direct attention to her clit and the moist pink flesh of her slit but I continued to evade her, now caressing her inner thigh with my mouth.

I heard a sigh of frustration issue from her lips but it had no heat behind it. Slowly my lips and tongue paid homage to her inner thigh, the back her knee, and trailed down to her ankle.

Now moving to the left leg, I repeated the treatment. Throughout, I could hear Alie's breath getting more ragged with each passing moment. A glance at her pussy showed copious clear fluid leaking out onto her skin and the forest floor ... long since washing away evidence of my previous orgasm deep inside her.

When my lips had completed their circuit of her lovely legs, Alie's whole body seemed on fire. She was squirming, moaning, and as my lips traced the left crease between her pelvis and thigh, she whimpered desperately.

But I was not done my teasing. I wanted to make love to every inch of this amazing woman. I had missed this dearly and now almost could not remember why I had denied us both this pleasure for so long.

I worked my lips and tongue back up over her flat, muscular, sensitive belly to the beauty of her breasts. With purpose I began lavishing attention on each of them, lightly licking their entire surface and waiting until the last moment to capture first one and then the other nipple in my suckling mouth.

I spent a long time licking, biting, and sucking her nipples until Alie seemed beside herself with need. Her hands reflexively gripped and released the deep moss of the forest floor and for the first time I heard her voice, "Jake ... Jake, please. Please! No more teasing ... I need you, please!"

I almost gave into her pleas but this time I needed to fully explore her. I intended to give her the release she so desperately needed ... just not quite yet.

I kissed up her neck to her lips and locked her in a heart-stopping kiss, my tongue wrestling enthusiastically with hers. She wrapped her arms around me and tried to thrust her pelvis towards my hard cock but couldn't quite manage to capture the object of her desire.

I pulled back from the kiss and her eyes were a haze of desperation and longing.

I leaned in to her ear and after teasingly sucking her lobe into my mouth for a moment, I whispered in a low and husky voice, "Be patient my love, you will get so much pleasure you will chase all the animals from the woods with your screams. You once asked me to show you all about sex ... well I would like to show you a little more."

My words sent a shudder through Alie's body and I heard another gentle whimper from her lips.

I moved slowly back down her body, once again covering her in tiny kisses, until I reached her hips.

I lifted her legs and indicated she should hold her legs together against her chest. I saw a confused look on Alie's face but I smiled brightly to her in reassurance and she seemed to relax.

Now was the time to show her another aspect to her sexuality that I was confident she would both enjoy and be shocked by.

I leaned in and gave her juicy pussy a long lick from the entrance to her vagina to just before her clit. A frustrated sound escaped her lips that sounded like a mix between a moan and sigh.

My eyes moved lower to the tiny pink rosebud I had often wanted to show Alie the pleasures of. Her constant bathing and swimming kept the area almost always clean and fresh.

I lowered my mouth and gently licked the tiny opening. Her body jolted as if from an electrical shock and Alie moaned before asking, "What are you doing Jake?"

I flicked my tongue across her anal opening again before asking, "Do you like it?"

"Yes but ... but ... I didn't think..." Her words trailed off as another light lick sent more spasms through her body.

"Do you want me to stop? There is more I can show you," I asked, waiting for her answer before I made my next move.

"I," Alie paused for several seemingly interminable moments, " ... what are you doing feels ... wonderful. Don't stop, just ... go slow."

Alie's great show of trust in me and the strain I could hear in her voice both pushed me to begin rapidly flicking my tongue across her rosebud, pushing two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy to massage the frontal wall of her vagina, and rubbing her clit hard with my moistened thumb.

I felt Alie's entire body go completely rigid before she released her legs reflexively. Her whole body lifted off the forest floor and I heard a high-pitched keening wail burst from her lungs. When her body returned to the ground, Alie shuddered uncontrollably. Her voice died out but a brief glance at her face showed her mouth still open in a silent scream of pleasure.

Throughout Alie's mind and body shattering orgasm, I kept up my attentions to all three erogenous zones up as best I could.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was likely only a minute or so, her body suddenly completely relaxed and I could see she had finally come down from orgasm. She watched me silently through heavily lidded eyes and with a small, exhausted smile.

I crawled up between her legs and slid my painfully erect cock inside her quivering pussy. A deep groan forced itself from my lips at the wonderful feeling of her warmth. I leaned over her body and lightly kissed the tip of her nose and her moist lips.

As I thrust glacially slowly in and out, Alie looked into my eyes with more love than I had ever seen from her or anyone else. She whispered in a hoarse voice, "Jake ... you do such amazing things to me. I love you so much. Please never stop loving me. Never stop touching me ever again."

"I promise, my love."

I began rocking my hips back and forth faster, while I kissed Alie with every ounce of love I had for her. All of the time spent pleasuring Alie left me with a hair trigger and after only a short, but glorious, lovemaking I shuddered violently in release as my seed flooded Alie's depths. Alie shivered with a final small orgasm and laid back with closed eyes and a wide, satisfied smile gracing her lips.

ALIE

Later in the afternoon Alie relaxed on the grass slope by the river. Despite her protests Jake had carried her, as she held the basket of fruits and vegetables, on the short trip back to camp after their lovemaking in the woods and he was now off hunting as he wanted to make her a meal. She kept running the whole day over in her head repeatedly and couldn't wipe the broad smile off her face.

So long she had tried to get through the wall that had come up between her and Jake but it had eventually come down on its own, perhaps aided by her nudity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.