Hostile - Cover

Hostile

Copyright© 2010 by Jake Anderson

Preamble

Erotica Sex Story: Preamble - Jake Anderson's shuttle crashes on an unknown planet that he believes is uninhabited. Alie is the only other person on the planet and she hates men, with good reason. How will they find common ground? Can Jake ease Alie's loneliness?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Hello!

This is my first attempt at writing erotica.

This story starts off slow but I promise there will be sex at some point.

I would just like to introduce you to the main characters and universe first.

The year is 2347. Humanity has spread across many nearby star systems, colonizing and terraforming where possible. Many planets with existing ecosystems and flourishing life are found but regrettably no other sentient species have been identified.

Jake is a wanderer. The son of a rich man, he could do anything his heart desired. Since he was a boy his fantasies were fixated on adventure and exploration. In 2345 Jake's father buys him a small, though well-equipped, shuttle that is well suited for interstellar exploration.

At the age of 21 Jake left his home on Earth and began exploring the stars. He stopped at many colonies, spending weeks or even months visiting and getting to know the people that lived so far from Earth. Jake had relationships with several women, scattered across his galactic pit stops but in the end his desire for exploration always pushed him to continue his journey.

At the age of 23 his journey ends in a spectacular crash on an unknown planet.

Jake is 6'0" tall and weighs 190lbs with an athletic build. He has short dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a light skin tone.

Alie was just 2 years old when her ship containing herself and her mother (Jessica) crashed on the same unknown planet, 15 years before Jake's arrival.

Unfortunately Alie's mother Jessica had been beaten and raped repeatedly by her husband before escaping her colony with her young daughter in a small rickety shuttle. She loved her daughter but hated men with an all-consuming passion. Jessica had been abused by not only her husband but her father before her marriage.

Alie was taught by her mother than men were cruel and brutal and never to be trusted. Jessica didn't think much of this as she was convinced they would never be rescued and would likely never see another person.

Alie lived with her mother on the planet for 6 years until Jessica passed away after falling ill.

After her mother's death Alie found a way to keep on going. She had been taught how to survive by her mother and she continued to excel at it despite her, at times, all-consuming loneliness.

Alie learned to be proficient in hunting, gathering, and fishing. Her preferred hunting weapon is a longbow made for her by her mother.

At the time of Jake's crash Alie is 17 years old, 5'3" tall, 120 lbs, and has an athletic body. She has long coppery red hair to the small of her back, steel grey eyes, and freckles across her entire body but most noticably on her cheeks and shoulders. Her skin is tanned from head to toe as she spends almost all of her time outdoors and often suns herself nude as there is little reason not to.

Now that you know the characters and the universe, I hope you enjoy. As this is my first story please send as much feedback as you can so I can learn how to improve! Thanks in advance for reading my story and any comments, positive or negative, that you have!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.