Meeting in Moline

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I travel on business and met a nice couple on one of my trips. My wife doesn't travel with me, but he was kind enough to share his. She was enough for us both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I've travelled most of my career. The first few years it was mostly by air and, of course, I was met with flight delays, bad weather, lost luggage, all the wonderful things that air travel brings in such abundance.

The last ten years or so, however, I have been responsible for a much smaller geographical area which I mostly cover by car. Believe me, it's a blessing, I depart when I want to and I know my luggage will arrive when and where I do. I love it.

Now, I could never claim that the life of a traveling salesman, no matter how many jokes you've heard, is filled with naked farmer's daughters and wild sex in haylofts and the like. But, once in a while, things can happen. That was exactly what happened two years ago last May in Moline, Illinois. Moline, for the many millions who wouldn't have a clue where it is, lies just over one hundred and fifty miles almost exactly due west of Chicago, right on the border with the state of Iowa. Across the Mississippi River from Moline is Davenport, Iowa.

I have a number of customers in the Moline/Davenport area so I get there about every two to three months and stay for several days.

It was a Tuesday and I was staying at the Radisson Hotel near the river and, after a day of calling on customers, was enjoying a refreshing gin and tonic in the hotel bar and looking forward to returning home on Friday to my wife of eighteen years, still as attractive as when we first met, even if, as happens to most, I suppose, our sex life had tapered off some over the years. It was good, really, just, well, not what it was in the beginning.

I was making some notes into my laptop as I sat at the bar, just finishing my second G&T, when a couple came in and sat next to me at the bar. We nodded and said hello, of course, and I went back to my notes.

Having had enough work for one day, I closed my laptop, put it in my briefcase with my papers and sat it on the floor beneath my stool and turned my attention to the television as it showed some Headline News.

There was a story on about golf and a big favorite player who was embroiled in a sex scandal and, being a golfer, I was watching the story and noticed that the man next to me was also glued to the broadcast.

He and I soon became involved in a discussion on the most recent revelations and soon had learned each others names and a bit about each other, where we were from and the like.

They were Roy and Lisa and were from Indianapolis which I was quite familiar with and we enjoyed a nice conversation for the next hour or so. We were the only people in the bar and the bartender told us he was closing early and asked if we wanted to order a few more drinks or, perhaps, a bottle of wine and take it out on the patio.

Roy suggested that we get two bottles of wine and take them up to their room which had a balcony with an even nicer view of the river. Well, I really didn't have any plans for the evening and Roy and Lisa were nice, so we took the two bottles up to their room and they were right, the balcony had about as nice a view as Moline offered. It turned out that we were all on the same floor.

Walking out of the elevator and following Lisa down the hallway to their room, one would have to be dead not to notice that Lisa was a very nicely put-together woman. They were about the same age as I was, like mid- to upper-forties, and she had a lovely ass supported on two beautiful legs.

They unlocked room 924 and I went down to 944, my room, to drop off my briefcase, coat and tie, changed into shorts and a golf shirt, then returned to their room to share the wine.

We were soon all three out on their balcony watching the sun go down to glasses of chilled Pinot Grigio, Roy and I in shorts and Lisa in one of those big terrycloth robes the hotel provides its guests.

We chatted about this and that and there were a few times when Lisa picked up her glass or sat it down that the robe drooped open a bit, exposing a nice amount of breast for my viewing.

I looked over and Roy was smiling at me as he said, "Quite all right, Eric, Lisa's a very pretty woman, I well understand when a man takes notice of her." Well, he obviously saw me.

"Well, yes she is and I certainly meant no harm, please understand that," I replied hoping I hadn't overstepped any bounds.

"Oh, not to worry, Lisa's no prude, I'm sure she took it as a complement, right, hon?"

"Well, after twenty-one years together, I take it as quite a complement for a good-looking man like you to take notice. I rather like the attention. In fact, I have to confess that I've been giving you little peeks now and then."

"I'll bet that Eric would like a little better peek, hon. We're all friends now, you know. How about it, Eric?"

Now, just how does one answer that?

"Well, no man would object to that, I'm sure," I weakly replied.

With that, she asked her husband, "Mmm, you sure, Roy?" and he nodded as she pulled open the two sides of the top revealing her lovely breasts, they were really nice, full, round, just a bit of curving downward, large pink nipples that were quite hard and erect.

"You're a beautiful woman, Lisa, thank you, just stunning."

Then, she loosened the belt and pulled the robe off her shoulders and opened it full as she spread her legs.

I just sat there for a minute, unable to speak. She was really quite beautiful as I realized that she was a true blond, at least I didn't think women bleached their pubic hair, hers was a small landing patch of soft-looking curly blond hair over two plump lips that looked absolutely delicious glinting in the setting sunlight.

"I should tell you, Eric, that I'm okay with whatever Lisa wants in life and she did tell me earlier that she thought you were a rather sexy man so here we are. Whatever you two want to do, is fine with me."

With that, Lisa stood up, leaving the robe empty in the chair, and came over to kneel in front of me, reaching out to rub on the obvious erection inside my shorts, then pulled the zipper down, reached in and tussled my cock out from its confines as her head dropped down and I began to feel the softest, most lush suck of my life.

I'm not sure how she did it but it was luscious and silken, I have rarely had a harder cock than what she sucked me to that night on the ninth floor balcony. She raised up off my cock, kneeling there, smiling up at me as she stroked me.

"Well, hon, looks like you have something on your mind for tonight," Roy asked her.

"Mmm, yes, I'd love to suck Eric's cock some more, then I have just the place for it. Maybe you could both make love to me the way you know I like."

"Eric, do you think you might be able to rearrange your schedule for the next twenty-four hours or so? My wife seems to be rather horny tonight and I know her well enough that the two of us will need at least that long to make her happy."

As her husband was asking me this, Lisa was crouched in front of me, stroking me up and down as she took licks around the tip of my cock. It's hard to think when a beautiful, naked woman is so pleasuring your cock.

"Well, this is rather unexpected, but, I have to say, a thrilling prospect. Yes, um, I can rearrange things in the morning."

With that, Lisa stood up and pulled me by the cock (gently, of course) back into their room and began taking off my clothes. I was soon there naked as she put her arms around me and kissed me, rubbing herself on me as her tongue probed in and out of my mouth. My hands were down on her butt which felt firm and supple as my cock pressed hard against her.

Then, she led me to the bed, got in and spread her legs wide as I crawled up and began licking her wet crease.

"Mmm, I knew you would be good, Eric, yes, lovely, just like that, it's wonderful."

Roy was also out of his clothes, sitting in a chair stroking his cock up and down as he watched.

She obviously loved to have her pussy eaten, she kept squirming and wriggling the whole time.

"Oh, yes, yes, mmm, god, right there, mmm, OH, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, mmm, mmm, oh, yes, I knew you were good, Eric, mmm, come fuck me, I want you so bad."

I got up between her thighs and pushed inside her, sliding all the way down then began moving in and out. She swung her legs up over me, locking her ankles around my back.

"Mmm, I love your cock, Eric. I just knew you would know how to use that lovely cock of yours, this feels so wonderful, mmm, my pussy is so happy, right now." She turned to Roy and added, "Oh, thank you, dear, you are such a wonderful husband, you make me very happy, just like Eric is making me right now."

"I want you to be happy, hon, and, remember, I get you next."

I was fucking her nice and long and slow as Roy began stroking himself faster and moaning more.

"Mmm, get up here, Roy, in my mouth, hurry," and he stood up, leaned over the bed as Lisa turned to him, took his cock in her mouth and sucked him right off, getting most of his cum, only a little drizzle running happily down her cheek.

I was close to depositing my load of cum in the other end of her as she began moving her hips sinuously which was rubbing the tip of my cock around her pussy walls. It was all I could take. I jammed hard into her as she pulled me to her with her legs around my back and humped up and down as my cum sprayed deep, deep inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.