Adam's Stopwatch - Cover

Adam's Stopwatch

Copyright© 2010 by TabooJenny

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story about a high school senior who comes across a stopwatch that can completely pause time. He uses this to his sexual advantage when he realises that he can get away with anything from incest, rape and many other taboos, along with the possibility of trying gay sex without anyone even knowing about it, unless he lets time resume where his victim is covered in cum!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Teacher/Student   School  

Adam stepped off the school bus, walked through the driveway and entered his home. He threw his school bag onto the floor and stomped his way upstairs, tired and fed up due to yet another boring day in high school. They do nothing but pile work on top of you in senior year. He barged through his bedroom door and slammed it shut behind him and it was then that he found it. Laying there on his bed was a stopwatch, placed right in the centre.

"Mom?!" Adam called.

"What?!" his mother replied from downstairs.

"What's this stopwatch doing on my bed?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

He approached his bed and picked up the stopwatch. He held it in his hand and looked at the face. The stopwatch was a classic golden stopwatch with a cover that flips down. It even had a thin gold chain attatched to it. He clicked the button on the top of it and threw it back onto his bed before going onto his computer.

Hours had passed and Adam looked out of his window to see that the sun was still shining. He looked at the time which was displayed at the bottom of his computer screen and it read 16:00. This didn't make sense. He came in from school at that time and he'd been sat at his computer for what felt like a whole night.

He got up from his chair and left his bedroom. He jogged down the stairs and entered the living room to find his mother sat on the couch smoking a cigarette. "Mom, why is it still light out? The clocks have stopped too." Adam asked. There was no reply. He walked further into the room and stood in front of his mother. She was wearing a skirt and he could see straight up it.

"Whoa. Mom! Cover up!" Adam said in embarrasment. No reply. He looked at the cigarette she was smoking. It wasn't even burning. It was lit but the cigarette remained in the same state. He looked at her face and she stared into nothing. After numerous attempts at waving his hand in front of her face, he got not reaction out of her.

"Mom, you're a fucking cunt and I hate you." He said as an experiment to try and get a reaction out of her. But still, nothing. He rushed upstairs and looked out of his bedroom window. He nearly died at what he saw. Out there in the street, children were completely still on their bikes, birds were still in the sky, a football thrown from one kid to another remained stationary in mid-air. This had to be a dream. Time was literally standing still. He looked over to the stopwatch which was located on his bed.

"No ... it's impossible." Adam said. He walked across the room to his bed and picked up the stopwatch. He looked at the face and noticed that the hands had stopped moving completely. He pressed the button. Suddenly, the sound of children's laughter could be heard coming from outside. Adam rushed to the window and saw that everything was normal again. He tucked the stopwatch into his shirt pocket and ran downstairs to check his mother.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.