My Neighbor Gives Me a Helping Hand.....and Then Some
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by purrprincess39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A neighborly gesture turns to more as man and beast get to know me better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

As I lay twitching beneath his greedy mouth Steve groaned "You taste so juicy and wonderful." I could eat you every day. I moaned my agreement as my body quivered, his warm breath washed over my sensitive clit as he spoke and I spasmed again my cunt so sensitive and hot that the littlest sensation send me over the edge. Finally as my belly began to ache with the orgasms that wracked my body I begged Steve to stop. "Please I can't take anymore." Steve chuckled as I tried to squirm away from his hungry mouth. "Well since you have been such an obliging and 'neighborly' girl I guess I can leave you alone ... for a bit!" he said. With that he sat back on the couch and resumed watching the video. I lay supine on the floor naked and exhausted. My eyes drifted shut again as my tired body forced me to rest.

When I awoke again it was dark out and Steve was still on the couch watching or maybe re watching footage of me and Max. His pants were back on but the hard and very large bulge in his lap let me know he was primed and ready for more action. My pussy clenched in lust and a bit of trepidation ). Steve noticed that I had awakened and smiled down at me. "Are you feeling better? I thought you would never wake up." I nodded my head surprisingly I felt rested and my body didn't hurt anymore all I could feel was the pleasant ache of being well fucked. It felt so relaxing and almost cozy to be lying there spread open as I watched my body be ravaged on the TV. As I thought this Steve reached down idly caressed my half hard nipples as his gaze stayed locked on the action on the screen. Once again I was taken by how sexy and unabashed I looked. I watched the girl on the screen, me, be fucked and played with by the two huge males and I loved it. I needed to be impaled by their cocks again filled with their hard meat as they filled me with their hot cum.

As my arousal grew I spread my legs wide and silently begged Steve to make me cum again. As if he knew what I wanted to he reached down from my now rigid nipples to my steaming cunt. His clever fingers worked there way into my swollen pussy. "Does that feel good? Do you like having my fingers in your cunt?" Softly I moaned "Yes, I love it when you make me cum. I love your hands, your mouth and your hard cock." He groaned and gave me an extra caress as if to thank me for my compliments.

After what seemed like an hour Steve joined me on the floor. He knelt over me his thighs spreading mine the rough material of his jeans rasping of my tender skin. He bent forwards taking my nipple between his lips and sucked as he flicked his tongue over the rigid point and just teased me with the edge of his teeth. "Mmmmm" I groaned as my hips circled the air in encouragement silently begging for attention. Steve pulled my legs up over his shoulders his head at the v of legs his breath washing over my cunt as he moved in. He spread my pussy lips wide with his thumbs and rand his tongue over my stiff clit and I screamed as I came. He nurse on my clit siding it between his lips and occasionally nipping me with his teeth. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" I groaned. He kneaded my ass as he fed on my dripping cunt his finger occasionally rubbing over and ever so slightly into my butt. I moaned aloud again at the twin assault my own hands ravaging my breasts as my mouth hung open in lust and desperation. My legs were frantically moving I was not sure what to with them, spread them wide so Steve could come in closer or clench them around him so he couldn't take that magical mouth off of me! He soothed and aroused me at the same time nipping, licking and thrusting as I wailed through orgasm after orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.