My Neighbor Gives Me a Helping Hand.....and Then Some
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by purrprincess39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A neighborly gesture turns to more as man and beast get to know me better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

I must have fallen asleep after the wonderful fucking they gave me because when I finally became aware again I realized that Steve had left the room but Max was curled up beside me. I was no longer handcuffed and my body was pressed against Max's worm furry hard body. I decided Max deserved some one on one attention for being such a good doggy. I pushed his top leg aside and began to rub his furry warm sheath coaxing his cock out. I ran my fingers along his length and worked his red pointy cock until it stood out firm and hard and dripping. My mouth watered in anticipation and my pussy wept along with the tip of his glistening cock. I worked my hand along his length loving the feel of his hot throbbing dog meat in my hand. I realized Max was now awake as he growled low in his throat either in encouragement or as a threat to me if I dared to stop rubbing his thick rod.

I moaned and bent forwards sucking on the tip of pointy cock while still working his cock with one hand my other hand massaged his balls. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth and the texture of his fur against my breasts as I fed at his cock. I wanted to roll all over him abrading my skin with his warm rough fur. My pussy dripped and oozed as my thoughts and actions heightened my arousal. I swiveled around so that Max could get his long tongue onto my pussy. As he began to frantically lap at my drooling pussy I panted hard and returned the attention to him threefold. God I was such a slut. I would do anything for this dog and his master. I had never felt such uninhibited pleasure before. I moved up on my knees and straddled Max's head so that he could still lick me but the angle made it easier for me to really pay full oral attention to his cock. I wanted to feel his cock coating my mouth and throat as he blasted his puppy seed into my belly. I worked my mouth along his length from his pointy tip to his huge knot. I let him slide down my throat and then I licked him from tip to base like he was the most delicious treat ever ... and boy was he! His hips tried to thrust up at me as I sucked at his cock. I firm held his knot with one hand and this made him even harder and longer. He began to spurt as I sucked him and I sealed my lips over him frantically swallowing as his cum erupted into my mouth. I milked his cock with my mouth and hands as he blasted away. My pussy was on fire as I took all he had to offer and pulled more from him with my greedy lips. I heard a sound even in my haze of pleasure and saw Steve standing in the door way his huge erection standing out as he rubbed his length his eyes locked on the depraved spectacle before him and his glazed eyes and hard cock showing just how much he enjoyed what he was seeing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.