My Neighbor Gives Me a Helping Hand.....and Then Some - Cover

My Neighbor Gives Me a Helping Hand.....and Then Some

Copyright© 2010 by purrprincess39

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A neighborly gesture turns to more as man and beast get to know me better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

My pussy was hungry and empty and begging to be filled by the hard cocks that were in the room with me. I collapsed to my knees my legs spread apart as my cunt leaked onto the floor my breast heaving and my mouth agape and gasping as I recovered from the blast of sperm that had assaulted my greedy face. Steve chuckled and ran a hand over his softening cock as his eyes roved over my tense and vibrating body. I groaned as his eyes fell only firm tits and greedy pussy. He told me to lie down on the couch. I did as he commanded. He ran his large rough hands over my body caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples quickly moving down to my hungry center. Without any warning he thrust one thick finger deep into my pussy. "Uhhhh" I grunted as I clenched around him almost weeping at finally having something thick and hard in my horny pussy. My hips bucked involuntarily forcing his fingers deeper into me as my inflamed cunt clenched on his pistoning fingers.

He lowered his face to my breast and latched onto my nipple nipping the tip with his teeth and I screamed as this pain brought new pleasure to my body. The confusing signals and sensations ripped another orgasm from my body and I arched my back as my cunt spasmed and shook and oozed juices as pleasure and pain connected my tortured nipple and erect clit. Slowly his hot mouth ate its way down my body to my pussy. The greedy hole which was still speared on his thick finger. He withdrew that digit and I whined in displeasure as I was once again empty and yearning. "Don't worry baby you are going to love what comes next". Then with yet another chuckle he replaced his finger with his clever warm mouth. I gasped as his tong lashed my cunt and moaned my agreement. I was loving what he did to my hungry pussy. I lay spread before him my hips convulsing as he ate my pussy, greedily drinking my juices and rasping his tongue over my engorged clit. I moaned at the pleasure pain the almost brutally enveloped my body as he continued to suck on my clit as my body shook with a string of orgasms his tortuous mouth wringing pleasure from my already writhing body.

He had me sit on the edge of the couch me legs spread so that I could watch what was happening. I perched in front of Steve as he called Max over. Steve pulled my legs wide apart exposing my pussy as his hand ran over my quivering belly and up to my breasts. I moaned as he cupped my breasts stroking my nipples with his thumbs softly. Almost vicious Max dove tongue first into my cunt as Steve suddenly twisted my nipples I screamed ad the duel assault. My pleasure escalating out of control. I was trapped and helpless as Steve tortured my breasts and Max greedily ate my pussy with his rough tongue. My thighs were wedge wide by Max's huge body and furry sides rubbed against my sensitive thighs as he lapped at my oozing cunt. Steve's mouth was all over my neck hot and greedy as he tugged on my nipples. His cock was a burning spear along my butt as I was wedge up against him. My mouth was open and animal like sounds fell from my lips as I squirmed and thrust my hips at Max. Max licked me from tightly puckered anal ring to drooling cunt to tight hart hungry clit. Each spot he hit felt wonderful and unique. I gloried in the dirty act as he ran that broad tongue over my sex and every so often the tip wedges its way into my gaping pussy. My body was spasming in a stream of small orgasms as Max worked his magic on my cunt. I gasped continuously cough up in waves of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.