Oceania - Cover

Oceania

Copyright© 2010 by expresso42

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Abducted and mind-wiped by a powerful corporation, Claire Savage is forced to work in an illicit brothel. Escaping sexual enslavement and fighting to regain her memories, she uncovers a shocking secret about her past and a conspiracy that threatens to plunge the world into chaos.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   Robot   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

"We may have an opportunity to finally eliminate the insurgents," Henderson told the CEO.

"Explain."

"We believe that another supply truck has just been hijacked."

"Can we no longer protect our internal commerce?" he sighed.

"We've not been trying that hard. They've been picking off deliveries every week and it was only a matter of time before it happened again."

"How does this help us?" Simmonds asked.

"The cargo is littered with homing beacons."

"How did you know when and where they were going to strike?"

"We've been tagging every single significant shipment around the region. It's been a logistical nightmare to implement and cost a small fortune but it's provided us with the first chance to locate them."

"Keep me informed. As soon as we know for sure then we'll mass our forces and annihilate them."


In their apartment, Greg and Valerie watched the pictures on the tank with dismay. Troops massed at airfields, ominous signs of the escalating conflict. Days earlier, Caliban had withdrawn its ambassador and announced the breaking of all diplomatic contact between the two nations. Representatives of the Independent States were currently shuttling back and forth between the two capitals in a last minute attempt to mediate. A mood of pessimism was rife.

"I can't believe that they're actually contemplating war after all these years of peace. Surely somebody has to see the senselessness of this," Greg pondered. "If one side starts to lose ground then there's even the danger of escalation into nuclear confrontation."

"No sane person could possibly think that is an option."

"Who says our leaders are sane?" Greg mumbled.

"I can't fathom the corporation's stake in this," Valerie pondered. "If war breaks out then all trade will cease and they stand to lose millions."

"There's always money to be made from reconstruction," Greg suggested.

"That is assuming that there's anything left to reconstruct."


It was the second night of their reunion and Pete gazed hungrily upon Janice's nakedness. She'd finally discovered the means to bring her Companion personality back to the fore and indulge Pete's fantasies once more. He'd tied her wrist and ankles to the bed and was revelling in torturing her, bringing her slowly to climax after climax until she begged for mercy. When he finally entered her, she groaned with delight and bucked against him, deepening the penetration.

"Fuck me," she gasped repeatedly as she relished the power of his strokes.

Fully embracing her Hybrid nature, she'd discovered a multitude of new abilities and developed a far greater understanding of her latent potential. The slavish dedication of her previous persona had mutated into something far more potent. That she could feel such strong emotions as love heartened her and gave her greater purpose in life.

Even Pete seemed to appreciate the subtle changes, recognizing that a willing partner meant a million times more than an exploited slave.

"How do you feel now?" he asked as he untied her.

"It's almost like I've been reborn. Everything is so much clearer to me now."

"You don't seem to have lost your sexual appetite by becoming Hybrid."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about on that score."

"My only fear is that I may not be able to keep up with you. I wonder if Greg has the same problem."

Janice laughed. "Not likely. Valerie's always so serious. If she could only learn to let her hair down then she'd have so much more fun."

Sands chuckled.

"Did I ever tell you that I used to lust after her?" she added.

"No. When was this?"

"Back when we were all together at the precinct. I could see her struggling to fight her attraction to Greg and I just wanted to comfort her and sneak her into my bed. I'd still jump at the chance if it ever presented itself."

"You're insatiable. It won't happen. Pity though, I'd have liked to watch the two of you together."

"You're kinkier than I thought. Why don't you invite them over, maybe I could grant your wish?"

"I might just take you up on that," he teased.


Simmonds examined the satellite surveillance photographs carefully, trying to determine the strength and capabilities of the insurgents.

"It's a blind valley," Hodges explained. "One way in, one way out. They have the defensive advantage but we have the opportunity for surprise and overwhelming force of numbers."

"How long before we're ready to move?"

"A couple of days at the most. We're recalling all our Infiltrators except the most valuable assets. We can muster nearly a hundred HKs and about half that number of Infiltrators. We've got a human logistics team on secondment from the military to provide Command and Control."

"I want to see the engagement plan before you make a move. Nothing can be left to chance this time."

"I'll have it on your desk by first thing in the morning."

The CEO steepled his fingers and allowed himself an indulgent smile. The insurgents would soon be nothing more than a distant memory and he'd have the opportunity to assess the co-ordinated devastation that his forces could wreak into the bargain. He nodded dismissively to his subordinate and returned to his work with a profound sense of joy and anticipation.


Valerie and Greg arrived at Pete's apartment after he'd called and invited them over for dinner and drinks. Happy to experiment in her new role as hostess, Janice eagerly anticipated demonstrating her talent for entertaining and hoped that her plans for the evening progressed along the lines she'd forecast.

She'd laid the table with newly purchased crockery and provided candles to add ambience. After searching the MetaNet for hours, she'd selected a menu that whilst digestible to man and machine alike, exhibited flair and sophistication.

Greg grinned as he sat down and admired the time and effort that Janice had put into the preparations.

"You've got her well trained Pete," he jested, earning him a vexed look from Valerie who doubtless took it as an overt criticism of her own culinary skills.

"This is all Janice's idea," Sands replied. "She wanted to make you feel more comfortable with her now that we seem to have become an item."

Despite her misgivings, Valerie had to admit that the former Infiltrator had made a supreme effort. The food was sumptuous and plentiful, washed down by a decent bottle of wine. Shared four ways, the wine left them wanting more but rather than produce a replacement, Janice hinted at a treat in store for later.

With the food cleared away, she returned with an elaborately shaped bottle adorned with a discoloured and almost unreadable label.

"Mercian spirit," Sands boasted.

"Where on earth did you find it?" Greg asked, his appetite whetted.

The import of the drink was restricted due to the exceptionally high alcohol content and the prolific smuggling that generally accompanied the contraband liquor. The Isle of Mercia was an inhospitable region in the northern hemisphere. Covered in frost for half the year and ravaged by intense rainstorms for the remainder, the hardy inhabitants eked out a humble existence, mainly through subsistence agriculture. The spirit was fermented and distilled in the mountainous highlands by an unfriendly and aggressive community. They demanded high prices for their produce and their reluctance to pay duties and taxes made smuggling the only viable means of distribution.

"Janice located it," Sands replied.

"A case has been languishing in the evidence room for over two years," Janice added. "Half the consignment had already been misappropriated so I figured that I might as well grab a few bottles whilst the opportunity still existed.

"You stole from the evidence room?" Valerie accused.

"Other people had already been helping themselves."

"And that makes it right?"

"Lighten up Valerie," Janice replied. "They'll never be required by the court after all this time. They'll either end up being destroyed or find a more suitable home."

"I agree that it's not the correct procedure but what's done is done," Greg mused, holding out his wine glass to sample the proffered liquor.

"You're just encouraging her," Valerie snapped, angry at her partner's tolerance of Janice's misdeeds.

"Do you want to try a little?" Greg asked.

"No thank you. I still remember the last time that I consumed strong spirits."

Greg chuckled at the memory of Valerie passing out in the bar. Janice produced a second bottle, a plain silver flask with no discernible form of identification.

"This is for us," she advised Valerie as she poured a small measure into two glasses.

"What is it?"

"A variation of our supplement. Try it, you'll enjoy the effect it produces."

"Really?" Valerie replied dubiously as she watched Janice lift her glass to her lips and swallow half the contents.

Seeing the others indulging shamelessly, she reluctantly abandoned her reservations and took a casual sip. The taste was sweet and the texture thick and cloying, much like the original. She experienced a momentary flush of heat followed by a relaxing bloom like the aftermath of a satisfying orgasm.

"Mmm," she sighed as the liquid settled into her stomach and spread its pervasive tentacles throughout her system. "What's in it?"

"I have no idea," Janice admitted. "I just know life will be exceedingly dull without it."

"Without it?"

"The chemist who formulated it was murdered at the Facility."

"I remember," Valerie replied, recollecting how he'd been dangled as bait for the detectives and had ultimately catalysed the outing of her nature.

"More?" Janice offered.

"Please," she replied as the initial euphoria gave way to a profound sense of well-being. "Cheers."

She sighed contentedly as she sipped gingerly from the refilled glass. Greg and Pete were arguing noisily about the possible outcome of an upcoming sporting event, the effects of the Mercian Spirit perniciously dampening their inhibitions and allowing them to engage in a raucous exchange.

"He's been so unhappy lately," Valerie admitted. "It's nice to see him let his hair down."

"And you," Janice added.

"Well maybe," she giggled as the effects of the supplement escalated, leaving her slightly detached from reality.

More accustomed to the potency of the mixture, Janice crept closer to the disoriented woman and attempted to progress things further. She stared deep into Valerie's eyes and took advantage of the confusion to slip past the outer defences of her firewall. Locating the area of interest, she elevated the priority of her Companion subroutines.

"What?" Valerie exclaimed in alarm. "Janice, what are you doing?"

"Don't fight it," Janice soothed. "Just let it happen."

"No. Please don't do this to me," Valerie gasped, realising too late the likely outcome of the woman's actions.

Janice had tricked her and interfered gravely in her internal functioning. She tried to voice a warning to Greg but the rampaging emotions severely limited her power to communicate. Even had it been possible, the two men were obviously incapable of action such was the level of their own inebriation.

The treachery rankled as she rued her decision to ever trust the errant machine. Long dormant threads of code surged through her Quantum, demoting her base program to background operation. She could only watch from her virtual prison as a personality she hardly recognised arose to replace it.

Janice observed the internal contention as Valerie's modest persona fought a losing struggle with the emerging identity. She leant closer and wrapped her arm around Valerie's waist, pulling them together and placing a delicate kiss on her trembling lips.

"I've been so looking forward to this moment," Janice whispered. "I wanted you ever since I first set eyes upon you."

Incapable of answering, Valerie shivered with dread as she fell victim to Janice's predatory personality. She took solace in the fact that at least it was not some plot engineered by Syntel to undermine her. Nevertheless, the prospect of being forced into participating in some perverse lesbian tryst sickened her.

"Unfasten your blouse," Janice instructed. "I want to see you properly."

Moving almost of their own accord, Valerie's hands smoothed down her top then started to unbutton it, starting at the neckline. Her lacy bra soon came into view and Janice admired the trim figure, her eyes glued to the prominent swell of her ample bosom.

"Hey look at this," Sands announced with glee. "The girls are getting it on."

"Huh?" Greg replied, his senses dulled by drink.

He glanced across at the sofa where Valerie and Janice were huddled together. The blonde's hands roamed over his partner's body, caressing the bare flesh of her torso. Valerie tugged at the cups of her bra, revealing the milky white globes of her bare breasts capped with coral-coloured, tumescent nipples.

Lowering her head, Janice captured one between her lips and began to suck gently, the wet sounds carrying easily to their enraptured audience. Valerie stroked her fingers through Janice's hair, pulling her firmly against her chest as her arousal spiralled out of control.

"Valerie?" Greg mumbled, sensing something awry in what he was witnessing. She was capable of becoming fairly uninhibited in bed but had never demonstrated such wild exhibitionism before today. His confusion deepened when Valerie groaned with lust and attacked Janice, kissing her passionately and almost tearing the clothes from the blonde's body.

The two women rolled onto the carpet, wrestling as they each attempted to pin their opponent. Suddenly abandoning the struggle, the pair quickly discarded what little remained of their clothes and snuggled naked on the living room carpet. Their caresses became more provocative as they stroked one another tenderly and left slick trails of saliva up and down exposed limbs.

Stunned beyond belief, Greg and Pete watched the spectacle, never for a second considering interrupting the entwined couple. From their prior conversation, Sands suspected Janice had performed some trickery to achieve her goal but his voyeuristic instincts compelled him to watch the scene unfold.

Janice was exultant. She'd correctly assumed the methods that she'd used on herself would function equally effectively on Valerie if she was able to access her command matrix. The effects of the chemist's drug had provided enough of a distraction for her to effect the required changes.

Valerie now panted like a bitch in heat and begged for whatever relief Janice would provide. Janice realized that everything was now in place for a night of unbridled debauchery. She'd enjoy Valerie's body then invite the men to join in and hopefully initiate a full scale orgy the like of which she'd not participated in for several weeks.

Demonstrating her readiness, Valerie folded her legs back against her chest, blatantly exposing herself for Janice's attention.

"Lick me," she begged as her desperate need dominated her every lucid thought. Janice grinned and fingered the woman's labia, spreading her excitement over the folds of her expectant flesh.

Delaying no longer, she kissed Valerie's sex and trailed her tongue through the slick petals, sampling the flavoursome emissions that oozed abundantly from her slit. The engorged stem of her womanhood emerged from its sheath and Janice licked it ferociously with her tongue, sending Valerie into paroxysms of lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.