I Want My Mummy - Cover

I Want My Mummy

Copyright© 2010 by Netwanderer

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On a family expedition to Egypt, a bored teen sneaks away from her tour group and finds herself lost in a tunnel. Desperate for rescue she comes across a group of mysterious figures. Her trouble has only begun.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Teacher/Student   School  

"Damn." Tamara muttered to herself as she heard her sister rouse in her bedroom. She was not yet strong enough to carry out her idea on her sister while she was awake. Still, the morning need not be a total loss.

She waited until she heard Debbie dash across the hall to the bathroom and close the door. A few moments later, the shower came on. Tamara always hated her younger sibling's long showers, but now they would serve her purposes well.

Stepping out of her bedroom, she walked over to the bathroom door; check to make sure it was locked, then leaned her back against it. Closing her eyes, she let her mind drift, moving her focus through the thin wood as she called upon the dark sorceries within. Through their link, as she slept, her lord guided her in the use of his magic.

There was a moment of disorientation, then the inside of the bathroom snapped into focus as if she was standing there, though her body was outside, eyes still closed. Looking down, she saw what appeared to be her own naked body, but when she looked in the mirror above the sink, it was empty, showing only the reflection of the shower doors across the way. 'Cool!' she thought to herself, a vestige of the teen she had been showing through.

Her attention focused on the lithe figure silhouetted behind the smoked glass. Debbie was washing her shoulder length hair and had her body arched back to catch the water flow. Focusing her will, Tamara glided her astral form forward and through the shower door.

It had been several years since she had seen her sister fully naked and she took a moment to study the body of the twelve-year-old. Debbie's breasts were just starting to develop, puffy mounds that barely stood out from her chest. Just a few sparse hairs were visible between her legs, the same brown as her hair.

Feeling a familiar heat start to rise within her, Tamara reached out with one hand towards Debbie's nipples, but was unable to make contact, her phantom form not yet able to interact with the real world. She started to pull it back, but stopped as she felt a subtle presence in her mind. Concentrating on it, she realized she had made some form of contact with Debbie, although it was weak.

Debbie had finished washing her hair and was using the shower massage to rinse the soap off her body. As she moved the water stream lower across her belly, Tamara felt a slight pulse of pleasure through the connection. Looking down, she could see that the edges of the spray were hitting the top of the younger girls pussy. Another pulse of pleasure came through as the spray moved a little lower. With each pulse, the connection had strengthened a little, and Tamara found herself able to send an answering pulse back, a suggestion to her sister's unconscious mind. The spray head angled a little lower, seemingly of its own accord and Debbie gasped as the full spray hit her virgin pussy.

Through the connection, Tamara sensed that this had happened to her sister before, but the younger girl had always immediately pulled the water away, afraid. Before Debbie could do that, the older sister sent another pulse down the mental tunnel and instead of moving away, the head dipped lower again.

Each time Debbie tried to move the spray away, Tamara intercepted the command with one of her own, and now the massager was only inches from her puffy lips. The younger girl's legs had moved apart of their own accord and the young girl's brain was awash with the new sensations flooding her. Soon, Tamara no longer had to interfere as her sister started to move the spray up and down. A steady stream of pleasure came from the twelve-year-old's mind and Tamara found herself responding. Keeping one spectral hand in contact with her sister to maintain the connection, her other dropped between her own legs and she found to her delight that although she could not touch any other physical form, her own certainly felt solid enough.

Meanwhile, Debbie was leaning up against the wall of the shower, the stream of water aimed directly between her spread legs. Her tiny body was quivering, jerking each time one of the mini jets washed across her now exposed clitoris. She was using both hands to hold the massager, as she jerked one time it brushed against her leg, changing the setting. Debbie shrieked as the now much more powerful jet hit her clit.

Tamara kept her hand busy slowly rubbing her own engorged nub, keeping herself just short of her own orgasm as she felt her sister's approaching. Debbie had the water jet aimed directly on her tiny bud now and was having trouble standing as her body shook. When her first orgasm hit, the young girl screamed, dropping the shower massager so that it banged against the wall.

Meanwhile, Tamara reveled in the force of the eruption as it came across the connection between them, triggering her own, even more intense one. The room around her started to lose focus, her last sight was of her baby sister slumped against the shower wall, one hand gently rubbing between her legs.

After a moment of disorientation, the teen found herself back in her own body. She was now sitting on the floor, legs spread, robe hanging wide open. Her hand was buried in her crotch, her juices soaking her panties. She just sat there for a moment, letting the sexual energy recharge her, but as she heard her sister start to move, she got up and returned to her room.

Lying on her own bed a few minutes later, Tamara could still feel a vague connection with her sister, although it was so weak that nothing could be felt across it, or sent. Nothing in her master's 'training' had dealt with this, so she filed it away for later.

The next 3 hours passed excruciatingly slowly. Except for a quick encounter at the breakfast table, Debbie stayed in her own room with the door closed, and when they did meet, the younger girl had an expression of pure embarrassment on her face, leaving the room as fast as she could. Chuckling to herself, Tamara wondered how embarrassed her sister will be after everything else she has in mind for her.

Hearing the garage door opener activate, Tamara made a quick phone call, then wolfed down the rest of her lunch. As soon as her parents were inside the door, she was heading out past them, saying something about meeting friends at the mall and heading down the block, leaving them with bemused smiles on their faces.

As soon as she rounded the corner she slowed down, then walked more slowly towards the next one, waiting. A few moments later, a red Ford Escort pulled up along side the curve. Mr. Williams was at the wheel, staring straight ahead. The teenager climbed in next to him.

While they drove, Tamara instructed her servant on their plans for the day. Completely controlled by her magic, the teacher simply drove on, not saying anything except to ask a question or two. They pulled into the parking lot of the school and he let them inside with his keys, disarming the alarm.

Enrollment had been going down at the local schools for some time, and two years ago, the school board decided to close off the third floor annex of this building to save money. Heavy locks secured the doors, and although Mr. Williams did not have keys to these, a simple spell from Tamara soon had them open.

The empty corridor was covered in a thick film of dust. Even stepping on the floor stirred up enough to make them both cough. Tamara sighed and headed down for some cleaning supplies while her teacher went off to complete his appointed task.

Returning upstairs with a broom and other implements, the dark haired girl carefully stripped off her clothes before she got to work, so as not have to explain them being covered in grime. Although she could have used magic to perform this task, she didn't have the energy to spare and therefore had to do it the hard way.

It took her the better part of an hour to get just the first part of the hall and one classroom cleaned out enough for what she had in mind, leaving her just enough time to run down to the gym and rinse herself off. As she walked back through the halls, still naked, she laughed as she imagined herself doing the same while class was in session.

Replacing just her underwear, she took some chalk she had brought upstairs with her and began to draw Ba-Hal-Tep's symbol upon the floor of the empty room. As she drew, purple energy crackled from her fingers, sealing the chalk to the floor. Just as she finished, she heard sounds coming from the main building. She tensed, relaxing only when she was sure it was Mr. Williams returning.

"You said you had wanted some extra help, I'm sorry, but this is the only time I have available". That was the teacher speaking.

"On a Saturday afternoon?" this was an unfamiliar voice speaking, with a slight whine. "And couldn't we do this at my house or something? It's creepy here."

"We can do that, sure. I just wanted to pick up some old books that are stored up on the third floor. They will be good for practice, and since no one uses them, you can keep them as long as you need to."

"Well, that sounds OK I guess."

"Hang on, let me get this lock"

Cough. Cough. "It's dusty up there. Can I wait down here?"

"We're only going to the first room. I may need your help with some boxes. Won't take long."

Footsteps approached the room and Tamara flattened herself against the wall next to the doorway. She could see the knob turn and then the door opened inward. It was a man's hand on the knob so she waited until the teacher was fully in the room. As soon as she saw another arm, she lunged and grabbed it.

Mr. Williams dodged out of the way as his companion was flung into the room, screaming. As soon as she crossed the chalk line there was a flash of light that blinded all of them for a second.


Mary Stewart screamed as she felt her arm being grabbed and then suddenly found herself pulled into the dusty room. The slick floor prevented her from resisting, and then suddenly there was a flash of light and she came to a sudden stop.

The shock of the bright light was enough to stop her screaming, and as her vision returned, she saw her Spanish teacher leaning against the wall, staring at her. Even stranger, next to him was a girl wearing only underwear, with her arm around his waist. Mary was pretty sure she recognized the girl too; she was in the next grade. There was something about some accident in Saudi Arabia or Egypt or something.

"Hey, what's going on here" she cried. "There are no books in here! And you're naked! I'm getting out of here and calling the cops."

Mary tried to walk towards the door but found she could not. Looking down at her feet, she saw nothing holding them there, but she could not lift them off the ground at all. Her heart started to beat faster as she tried to step out of her sandals, but she couldn't do that either.

"What the fuck is happening."

The nearly naked teenager across from her unwrapped herself from Mr. Williams and came a little closer. "What's happening here is that you are going to be the first priestess of my master's new temple."

"Temple? Are you high or something? This is a fucking school."

The other girl smiled. "Or something, I guess you could say. And yes, this will be a fucking school." She was staring directly into Mary's eyes. "Now, please be quiet, we will need a minute to prepare."

Her eyes flashed purple. Mary started to form a reply, but suddenly found she could not speak. Lips opened and tongue moved but no sound came out. Even her next scream was silent."


Tamara turned away from the helpless 14-year-old. Her silence spell would last long enough to let them get ready for the ceremony to follow. As an afterthought, she cast a similar spell around the room, in case anyone would be walking outside the building. Padding on bare feet, she went over and closed the door, the symbol she had drawn on its inner surface sealing the room.

Turning around she again looked at the girl who would soon be her master's next servant. Without being asked, Mr. Williams gave Tamara her name. Apparently she was failing his freshman Spanish class and had begged for extra tutoring so she didn't get grounded. Facing the immobilized girl, she said, "You'll be getting a lesson, alright."


Mary gave up trying to scream or move, whatever was happening, it was clear she could do neither. Instead, she tried to look around her, seeking some way of escape, or maybe a weapon to escape these two lunatics once whatever drug they had given her somehow wore off.

She was standing inside some sort of symbol on the floor; she wasn't able to recognize it. Another similar symbol was on the door, and there were a few more on the walls. There were no chairs, desks or anything in the room. She tried not to panic, that wouldn't help, and it did not sound like they were planning to kill her.

Turning her attention back to the front of the room, she was startled to see that her teacher was busily kissing the young girl up there, with tongue and all. After they broke the kiss, Mr. Williams started to unbutton his shirt. Her mind started to ask her if it was okay to panic now?


Slipping her tongue from the older man's mouth, Tamara returned her attention to her captive as the teacher began to disrobe. She noted the fear forming in Mary's eyes.

"Oh don't be afraid. We don't plan to hurt you. Well, this thing might, he IS a little large" she said to the younger teen as she cupped her teacher's groin with her hand, laughing as Mary's eyes widened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.