Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 63: More Honeymoon

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 63: More Honeymoon - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 32

Kellie woke, at first wondering who this man was who had his face between her legs, but soon remembered and her hands went behind, Peter's head, holding him against her sex, enjoying the sensations he was delivering to her.

But she was even happier when he took his mouth away and replaced it with his erection, which slid easily into her aroused and eager vagina, before then thrusting in and out of her as he held her tight against his body.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him hard against her body, enjoying the feeling of a hard body against hers. She could feel his rough face, needing a shave as it rubbed against the tender parts of her inner thighs. These were unfamiliar but nice feelings, although she knew she didn't want them to replace permanently the joys she felt when she woke up in Wendy's arms.

Peter was enjoying this unfamiliar body, as it thrust up to receive his plunging penis and soon, all too soon, he was exploding inside her throbbing his conclusion into her as she too climaxed.

Kellie lay there enjoying a few more moments of cuddling with Peter before getting up, slipping her panties on and picking up her other clothes off the floor. She gave him one last kiss and then went back to the room she shared with her partner.


Jill woke up in Wendy's arms, her body very sore, but she was happy that she had enjoyed her time with Wendy. From the sounds Wendy had made during their lovemaking, Jill knew that she had clearly been able to give her pleasure too, which had surprised her a little bit.

Despite the fact that she was looking forward to being able to make love to her two husbands in the not too distant future, she had enjoyed last night. What made her enjoy it even more, was that she was confident both Dave and Peter would have experienced lots of pleasure last night too.

As she rolled over, Wendy woke and said "good morning, this is a delightful pleasure waking up next to you, not that I don't enjoy waking up to Kellie and hope to every day for as long as I live. But perhaps you wouldn't object too much if I showed you how much I have enjoyed this opportunity to sleep with you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she reached over and kissed Jill gently on the mouth, her kiss getting more and more demanding as she brought her hands into play as well, fondling her breasts and stroking her face and shoulders.

Jill happily responded to Wendy's attentions, enjoying the soft and gentle caresses, so different from man's, but as pleasurable as it was, she did prefer the more manly, aggressive touch of a male. She realised after her experiences with Gail, Kellie and now Wendy, that she would always happily enjoy being in a woman's arms, providing it was someone she liked, but would never chose it over either of her two husbands, or, for that matter as she remembered yesterday, over someone like Tony.

As they drew apart, both having enjoyed giving and receiving orgasmic pleasure, preparing to get up, Kellie walked in carrying her clothes.

"Good morning to you both. Hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I wanted a shower and a change of clothes" Kellie said as she put her clothes in the dirty bag and then came over to the bed and kissed first Wendy and then Jill.

"Hello dear, did you enjoy your night?" Wendy asked after she had returned Kellie's kiss.

"Mmmh yes, it was rather pleasant. You are a lucky girl, Jill, with two such good lovers for your husbands" Kellie replied almost dreamily.

"Well I just hope you didn't enjoy it too much, dear" Wendy said, almost with a slight hint of concern.

"Of course not, no man could ever replace you, my precious" Kellie stated emphatically, giving her partner another kiss, this time passionately, before adding "but that doesn't stop me enjoying it."

"That's my Kellie" Wendy said affectionately, pleased that her partner had enjoyed herself, but even more pleased with what she said.

Jill got up, put her panties on and picked up her clothes, turned to Wendy and kissed her, thanking her for a great night, ensuring that Kellie heard her, before leaving the bedroom.

"So you had a good time too did you?" Kellie said pretending to be upset.

"Since you asked, yes, it was rather nice. There's no doubt that Jill is a very selfless lover and I think her two husbands are the lucky ones. She will do anything to make them happy" thinking of the marks on Jill's body.


Dave woke up remembering a very pleasant evening with Gail and decided that he should make love to her once more before breakfast. Gail happily accepted and facilitated his lovemaking, and not too much later, he climaxed deep inside her vagina, much to the delight of Gail, who had already climaxed and was able to squeeze one more orgasm from his final pulses inside her.

For the second consecutive day, Gail's post coital reverie was spoiled by Jill, as she came into the bedroom, put her clothes on a chair and said "sorry Gail, I've just come for a shower and a change of clothes. Hope you two both had a good night?"

Dave rolled off her and stood up, taking Jill into his arms and kissing her softly.

"Good morning, darling" he said and then adding, as he remembered what he had done to her yesterday afternoon, "are you OK after yesterday? Was your night alright?"

"A bit sore, but very happy and I enjoyed everything yesterday and then had a lovely night with Wendy last night" she whispered to him

"With Wendy? What happened to Peter? Dave asked incredulously.

"He spent the night with Kellie and I bet he enjoyed himself too" she told him, adding "I'm going to have a shower."

As Dave went to the bathroom to shower and dress, Jill bent over and kissed Gail passionately on the lips, placing one hand on her breast, fondling it sweetly, before whispering to her "did you enjoy your night dear?"

Gail lay there, relishing the touch of Jill and the feeling between her thighs from what Dave had just done to her, as she said, hoping that Jill might let her have a second night with him "yes, although he did seem a bit tired. I got the impression you had worn him out before I got him."

Jill did feel a bit guilty, knowing that not only had Dave made love to her twice in the afternoon, but then she had excited him by virtually forcing him to beat her and then she had given him oral sex, not to mention the wonderful session they had enjoyed before breakfast.

"Why don't you pop around after work today and see if he wants to give you one more session then" Jill said a little contritely.

Gail bounded out of bed, excited at the prospect, not really expecting Jill to make that offer, but more than happy to accept.

As soon as she had finished her breakfast, Gail said her goodbyes to everyone, giving full kisses on the mouth to them all, even Wendy and Kellie, and then drove to work.

After she had left, Wendy asked "so what are your plans for today then?"

"Well I don't know about the boys, but I would really enjoy an opportunity to spend a few hours shopping in the city. Don't suppose you'd like to take me Wendy?" Jill asked.

"I'd love to, but what about you Kellie and what do the guys want to do?" Wendy replied.

"Personally I definitely don't want to go shopping. I'd be happy having another day resting around the pool seeing it is such a lovely day" Dave stated.

"That goes double for me" Peter said emphatically.

"So what about you, love, do you want to come with the girls or look after the fellas?" Wendy inquired of her partner.

"If you don't mind, dear, I think I'd rather stay here and bludge too" Kellie responded.

"Yeah I know how much resting you'll do. The boys will probably be worn out by the time we get back" Wendy laughed.

"Well that will serve them right" Jill stated, then added "by the way, Dave, I invited Gail to come back after work today. Seems you weren't up to scratch last night. Did someone wear you out yesterday? Sorry Wendy, I should have asked you first I know."

"You know that's no problem. We all like Gail and are happy for her to join us, especially the men I think" Wendy chipped in.

"Well that's gratitude for you. A man does his best and the woman is still not satisfied" Dave laughed, but realising that what Jill had said was probably closer to the truth. He certainly was a little tired by the time he got to bed with Gail last night.

When breakfast was finished and the dishes cleared away, Jill and Wendy got ready to go out while Kellie put her bikini on and the boys donned their bathers.

Jill kissed both men and said she'd see them after lunch, as Wendy kissed Kellie and told her to enjoy herself, half expecting that she would take advantage of a final fling with the guys.

Wendy led Jill out to the car and drove into the city, parking in one of the main parking stations and told her that they'd leave the car there until they were ready to go home.

"Thanks for taking me shopping; I hope you didn't have anything else you needed to do?" Jill asked.

"Of course not pet, I am only too happy to do this, especially after the wonderful night you gave me last night" was Wendy's reply.

"Did you really enjoy it or are you just being kind?" Jill probed.

"If you couldn't tell how much pleasure you gave me then I'm a bad judge of character. I don't think I've enjoyed sleeping with any woman more, apart from, of course, my darling Kellie. You were absolutely wonderful and I really enjoyed it. I just hope that you got some pleasure as well. By the way, how are your sore spots this morning?"

"Well, yes I must admit that I was surprised at how much I did enjoy what you did to me. As I'm sure you know that for me it will never replace what my men can do to me, but I really enjoyed it all the same. Oh, and my bottom is still a little sore, but I'm sure it will be alright in another day or so. I must admit I'm a bit worried by what Peter will say when he sees my bottom tonight, as he doesn't know what happened. I just hope he doesn't think Dave abused me, because I made him and I know it sounds crazy, but I actually enjoyed what he did to me" Jill gushed.

"Perhaps you had better sleep with me again tonight then" Wendy joked, smiling broadly as she spoke, although she knew that she would be more than happy if Jill did decide to do just that.

Jill let that one pass, smiled and said "let's go shopping."

"What do you want mainly?" Wendy asked.

"I'd like to get a few clothes and a couple of things for the kitchen in our RV. Dave gave me some money, so let's spend it" Jill exclaimed, so happy with what Dave had given her and told her to use the money for her own pleasure.

The next few hours passed quickly as both girls enjoyed browsing, window shopping and trying on a few clothes. Jill bought a couple of things, but when Wendy asked her to try on a dress, she saw the price tag and baulked saying that was way out of her league.

"Just try it on, because I'd love to see what it looks like on you" Wendy ordered.

Jill happily complied, knowing that part of the fun of a girls' shopping expedition was trying on clothes that they couldn't afford. As she came out of the change room to model it, Wendy let out a low whistle, telling her how gorgeous she looked in what was a rather revealing, light summer dress. Even Jill knew she looked good in it, but she also knew that there was no way she was buying it so said "I'll just slip back in and change back to my own clothes."

"Give me that dress and I'll put it back while you try this on" Wendy had said, as she passed Jill another dress to try on, clearly a lot cheaper than the previous one.

When she came out to model the new item, Wendy agreed with Jill that it wasn't what she wanted so back she went into the change room. Wendy, meanwhile, had given the dress she liked to the salesgirl with her credit card and said she wanted it.

As they left the store, Jill asked "what have you got there?" noting that Wendy was carrying a bag from that shop.

"Just something I want to take home to Kellie" she replied vaguely.

They spent some more time browsing in a department store looking at kitchen things and Jill made a couple of small purchases for things she knew Dave didn't have, but she wanted in 'her' kitchen, because that was how she now regarded that section of the RV. She was slipping comfortably into the role of housewife.

Wendy suggested lunch and insisted on taking her to a nice restaurant and shouting a lovely meal, washed down with a bottle of good white wine, before they made their way back to the car park and drove home, getting back just before 3 pm.


Meanwhile, as soon as Wendy and Jill had set out on their shopping expedition, the other three went into the pool and swam for a while and then lay on the edge of the pool soaking up a little of the sun.

"What's the chance of another massage" Kellie asked Dave softly.

"Sure, I'll just get my oil" Dave said and went inside to get the massage oil. When he came back out, Kellie was lying face down on her towel on the banana lounge, naked, waiting for him. Peter was sitting nearby chatting to her. Dave could see that, after last night, Kellie had no problems being naked in front of either of them.

Dave spent over 20 minutes on Kellie's back, bottom and legs before she rolled over for him to do her front. It wasn't long before he was paying homage to her breasts and then her sex, using fingers and tongue.

"Why don't you help me?" Dave suggested to Peter.

As quick as a flash, Peter was standing the other side of Kellie, using his hands on her breasts and then swapping with Dave so that he was fingering and licking her vagina and clitoris. Kellie was moaning in pleasure.

"Why don't we move inside out of the sun" Dave suggested.

Kellie got the hint, stood up collecting her bikini and the three of them went inside.

"I think the massage would be more comfortable on my bed" Kellie suggested, leading the way upstairs.

Soon all three were naked, laying on the bed, the two men either side of Kellie, using their hands and mouths to worship her body. She obliged their every request, moving into whatever position was suggested until finally, Dave was inside her bottom and Peter was inside her vagina as they lay side by side, the men thrusting vigorously in and out of her glorious body.

From Kellie's perspective this was incredible. It was the first time she had ever experienced two men inside her at the same time. She knew that these two had done this to both Jill and Gail previously and now knew why both girls enjoyed it so much. It was an incredibly sexy feeling.

All too soon, however, she was crying out from the extreme sexual pleasure she was experiencing and the two men, one after the other, were exploding inside her.

They lay there cuddling and kissing, coming down from their sexual high, as they sought to regain control over their breathing.

"Why don't I go and make you some lunch seeing that it's now midday, so that you can get your strength up enough to do that again" Kellie suggested quietly, almost embarrassed by what she was asking, but knowing that she just had to experience that one more time.

Neither man had the heart or desire to tell her no, just followed her downstairs, all three remaining naked.

A little while later, after a sandwich and a glass of orange juice, Kellie suggested adjourning back to her bedroom and the two men happily followed her.

Once more they spent considerable time kissing, sucking, licking, fondling, squeezing, touching and generally enjoying her body where ever they could reach. Finally she told them that she wanted them both inside her again, but this time they switched, with Dave in her vagina and Peter in her bottom.

The result was still the same - lots of pleasure for all three participants, as Kellie experienced wave after wave of orgasmic bliss until both men had fired their bullets into her. All three cried out, moaning and groaning from the intense, unbelievably wonderful pleasure.

Once they had fully regained control over both their emotions and their breathing, the two men exchanged kisses with Kellie and they picked up their swimmers, put them on and went back down to the pool.

Half an hour later the other two girls arrived home, joining the now sunbaking trio at the pool's edge.

"What did you buy me?" Kellie asked, as she saw Wendy carrying a bag from a dress shop.

"Nothing, this is a present for Jill. Go and model it for them, dear" she ordered Jill.

"You tricked me" Jill complained, but happily accepted the present from Wendy and went inside to put it on. Not that she was embarrassed undressing or dressing in front of the others, but rather so that they could see the dress when it was on her.

When she came out, the two men simultaneously cried "wow." She looked sensational almost wearing the dress, her breasts half visible as well as flashes of thigh when she moved.

"Now that looks good, but then you always do" Dave added realising he was almost treading on dangerous grounds.

"So what did you get up to while we were shopping?" Wendy asked Kelly as the two men were fussing over Jill and her new dress.

"Not much, we had a swim and I made the boys a sandwich for lunch" she replied innocently.

"What no massages or anything of a sexual nature?" Wendy asked disbelievingly.

"Oh do you mean did I let them make love to me simultaneously with one in my bottom and one in my sex and then repeat it letting them change places or something like that?" Kellie asked by way of reply.

"Well did you?"

"I can't remember and even if I did I wouldn't want to get the two boys into trouble with Jill" Kellie told her.

"Just you wait, I'll make you pay for that" Wendy said, but the smirk on her face gave her away as not being too concerned over what she might have done with the two men. While she didn't believe what Kellie had suggested, she did expect that at least one and probably both of them had enjoyed her body while they had been shopping.

Jill came up to Wendy and said "I can't believe that you bought me that wonderful expensive dress. You are far too kind. How am I ever going to do something for you in return?"

"Don't worry, I'll think of something. Maybe you aught to sleep with me again tonight by way of paying me back and at the same time that will stop Peter from seeing your red bottom" Wendy suggested.

"Doesn't sound like such a bad idea and I think I'd enjoy it too. But what about Peter, because I promised Gail Dave would look after her tonight?" Jill said with concern for him.

"I think you'll find that Kellie will be only too happy to repeat last night, eh Kel?" Wendy said turning to her partner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.