Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 59: Pre Wedding

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59: Pre Wedding - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Thursday Week 33

Dave woke up with an excited Jill fondling his penis and kissing it. She was turned on by knowing what today was - the longest air flight she had ever done was going to be a highlight, but only of today, because it was taking her and her two fiancés to her wedding ceremony and the start of the rest of her life.

Getting married was a dream for most girls, but she was getting two husbands. She decided that the one she was sleeping with should give her some pleasure, especially as no one had since last Saturday. There was time before they set off, she knew, so she made sure his penis was firm and erect, ready for her use.

Naturally Dave had woken up from Jill's attentions, but happily lay there allowing her to use his body for her pleasure. He of course didn't expect to get any pleasure from what she was doing and was going to do. Pigs might fly too, he thought.

Peter woke up to the sounds of his fiancé and very soon to be wife, making love at the other end of the RV to her other fiancé. He decided to get up and join them, seeing they would be setting off to Brisbane shortly. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching as Dave, with Jill on top, was plunging up into her vagina.

Jill reached her hand out to Peter and pulled him close so she could kiss him and then took his hand and placed it on her bottom. He knew what she wanted, put one of his fingers in his mouth to wet it and then drove it hard into her anus, pushing it all the way in, causing Jill to cry out from both pleasure and pain.

Dave rolled Jill over, trapping Peter's hand under her bottom. He could feel Peter's finger inside her anus, as it thrust up into her in time with his own motion. Dave plunged harder and faster until he exploded inside her. Peter could feel Dave's throbbing climax through the thin membrane.

As soon as Dave had withdrawn from Jill, Peter replaced him, thrusting his erect penis deep into her vagina. He withdrew his finger from her bottom and rolled her over, making her bottom available for Dave to fondle and then drive his finger inside. But he pushed two fingers into her causing her to cry out again, but telling him how much she liked it.

Dave too enjoyed feeling Peter's penis as it throbbed its conclusion into Jill's vagina. Both men lay beside her, kissing, cuddling and fondling her until Dave told them it was time to shower, dress and get ready to leave.

But not before Jill, who had enjoyed the first shower, prepared them a hearty breakfast.

They set off in the 4WD for Adelaide airport. It took them three and a half hours to cover the 306 kilometres, with a brief stop for an early lunch. They arrived in plenty of time to catch the 3:25 pm direct flight to Brisbane.

As they were driving to Adelaide, Peter asked "what are your plans when we come back from the wedding, Dave?"

"Well, for a start. I hope what ever we decide will be our plans. I don't want you to think that we are all entering into a one-sided relationship. From here on in we should be jointly deciding what we want to do" Dave responded, keen to make sure that they felt a part of the forthcoming new relationship he hoped that they would develop.

"Thanks for that Dave, but you are the one who did all the original planning, so where were you thinking of going next" Peter asked, his tone indicating that he was grateful for what Dave was offering them.

"Clearly we have to go back to Port Pirie first, but then I was thinking we could drive around the Yorke Peninsular before spending a little time in the Clare and the Barossa, two of Australia's better wine districts. I had thought we'd need about a week for that. Next I was thinking of going to Kangaroo Island, ending back in Adelaide, but then hopefully we'd all go to Sydney for about a week to meet my family, especially with my daughter and son-in-law coming over from the USA at that time. Once we are back in Adelaide we should spend several days there, having a good look around. There is quite a bit to see around Adelaide, before meandering around the coast for several days, finishing up in Melbourne.

"Assuming you guys were not keen to stay in Melbourne, but of course we can if you want to, then we would have to decide if we diverted to Tasmania for a week or two before finally going around the east coast to Cann River which completes my circle, before returning to Canberra.

"By then we would have decided if we were going to live in Canberra and under what arrangements, but I expect a lot of input from both you two about where we go and how long we stay" Dave outlined.

Jill spoke up saying "I think that plan sounds fine, Dave. I for one would love to see Tasmania, but don't feel any need to spend any time in Melbourne, although I suppose I should at least visit my family, even if it is only to show off my great husband. But I don't know which one to show them."

"I agree with Jill, except that I have absolutely no intention of ever seeing my father again" Peter said a little sadly, but then added "what do you think we could do to earn a living, Dave? We clearly can't go on sponging off you once our travel is over."

"Good point, Peter. I can always get work as a consultant or contractor in Canberra and I got the impression that Jill wants to be a full time mum and housewife, especially if we can make her pregnant" Dave said.

"That's certainly what I want" Jill interjected.

"But I don't know what you could do, Peter. I guess there's not a lot of call for surfing lessons in Canberra. What would you like to do?" Dave finished.

"I don't really know. I don't think I have the patience to go back to school. Maybe I'll just end up doing a labouring job; after all, I'm fairly handy with my hands. Is there much work in the building trade in Canberra?" Peter replied, thinking that perhaps he could be a builder's labourer.

"I think it varies. I guess we will just have to look when we get there." Dave suggested, thinking that maybe the coast might be a better option for them to live as that would certainly provide Peter with better employment prospects. Perhaps he could even set up a small business down the coast, but thought it might be premature to mention anything yet. It's not as if we desperately need the money, he realised.

But Dave was happy that Peter did want to settle down and be a responsible part of their family.

Dave parked the car in the long stay car park after dropping the other two and the luggage at the departure entrance. He walked back and joined them in the queue.

Their flight was the longest flight either Jill or Peter had done, so they were both quite excited about it. Peter had the window seat with Jill in the middle and Dave in the aisle seat, which was always his preference, but in any case, he wanted the other two to be able to enjoy the views. Dave was just glad to get to Brisbane.

Right on time, at 5:10 pm, the plane landed at Brisbane and as they came out the exit, Dave was greeted by a beaming Kellie, who flew into his arms and gave him a big hug and kiss. Wendy was right behind, just a little more reserved, but nevertheless, gave him a hug and a kiss.

Dave was then able to introduce Jill and Peter to them. Kellie immediately gave Jill a hug and a gentle kiss and then did the same to Peter, welcoming them both to Brisbane. Wendy gave Jill a kiss on the cheeks but shook Peter's hand.

Peter retrieved their two suitcases from the carousel and the five of them walked out to Wendy's car, Dave thought, but it was to a stretch limousine that was waiting there for them. The chauffeur took their bags and they all piled in the back. Wendy immediately opened a bottle of French champagne to welcome them to Brisbane, which Jill and Peter, in particular, thought was a really nice touch.

Half an hour later, Wendy was showing them her house and the guest bedroom that the three of them opted to share. After putting their luggage away, they went downstairs to the lounge for a drink and a natter.

Kellie spent considerable effort preparing them a nice meal, while Wendy was showing the others around and then entertaining them. The effort turned out to be very worthwhile as they all praised her for such a lovely meal.

Wendy had produced one of her good bottles of red wine, knowing that Dave liked them so much and he had previously shared his good ones with her when she was just a very poor girl. Now she enjoyed sharing her wealth with deserving friends liked Dave.

Jill and Peter bid goodnight to the other three, deciding that at 10 pm it was late enough after the long day, but also leaving Dave the opportunity to have a little quality time with Wendy and Kellie in private.

"Now are you really sure you are pregnant, Kellie, because I'm happy to try again just to make sure" Dave said after the other two had gone, laughing at both Kellie and Wendy as he said it.

"Hey that sounds like a good idea, Wendy" Kellie quickly exclaimed "and you could join us to make sure, love."

Wendy had been expecting Kellie to suggest something like that. She knew how much Kellie had enjoyed her three nights with Dave, even though since he had returned to Jill, Kellie had been exemplary in demonstrating that she really loved her. If any thing their relationship had been stronger, especially since she discovered that she was pregnant. There was never any question about her wanting to be with another man, but somehow Dave was in a different category and even Wendy had a soft spot for him.

She remembered how diligent Kellie had been in ensuring that when Dave made love to her on their wedding night, she had insisted that Dave also make love to Wendy and to her surprise she had actually enjoyed it, although Wendy had made sure the seed wasn't wasted with his culmination delivered into Kellie.

"That's fine, so it would only be fair if on Sunday night it's Jill that shares the bed with Kellie and me" Wendy said facetiously.

"Yeh, that's a good idea, Dave I'd like to get to know Jill better. You could spend the night with Gail then instead" Kellie said, realising that everyone was joking, but thinking that it sounded like rather a nice idea, nevertheless.

"Now that does sound like a good idea all-round. I'll just go and make sure it's OK with Jill" Dave said, getting up as if to go upstairs.

"Are you serious?" Wendy asked, incredulously, thinking everyone was just joking.

"Well I am if you are and I think that Jill will agree too, believe it or not. But it would mean that Gail would have to sleep with Peter and me. She's done that before and I'm sure I could persuade her to do it one more time" Dave told them, calling their bluff.

"Well I like the idea" Kellie stated, "especially if you are going to spend the whole night with us now, making love to us both I hope."

Suddenly all three of them realised that what had started out simply as a bit of byplay and a joke was a distinct possibility. But it was something that all three of them, for different reasons, actually wanted to happen.

Dave really liked the idea of spending one more night with Kellie and Wendy and was also keen to have one more night with Gail. He also thought that Jill would actually enjoy a night with the two girls and he would be very happy if she became much closer to them, especially as he hoped to visit more often after the birth of their child. Besides, he knew that she had enjoyed her Sapphic experiences with Gail.

Wendy wanted to make Kellie happy, but also liked the idea of having a one night stand with Jill, especially if she was sharing her with her partner.

Kellie was really keen to be able to make love to Dave one more time and if that meant she had to watch her partner make love to Jill, she would accept that as she knew there would be no reason to feel threatened by it. The more she thought about it, the more she knew that she wanted one last experience of heterosexual love. It wasn't that she regretted her decision to have Wendy as her life partner and she was fairly certain that she wouldn't do this again, but with Dave somehow it was different. Besides, just because fillet steak tasted so good, didn't mean that an occasional lamb chop couldn't be enjoyed as well, although she didn't know whether Wendy would appreciate the analogy,

Mind you, she told herself, if Wendy wants a second child, then I would want and insist on Dave making me pregnant again by natural means.

"So do I go and tell the others I won't be joining them tonight and that Sunday night will have different sleeping arrangements?" Dave asked quietly.

"It's up to you, but don't blame us if Jill kicks you out, especially when you tell her what she's got to do" Wendy said, still not believing that he would go ahead with the idea.

But off Dave went climbing up the stairs, still expecting them to call him back and say it was all a joke. But no one spoke, so he continued up the stairs and went into the bedroom that had been allocated to the three of them.

Jill and Peter were lying naked on the huge king size bed, kissing and cuddling each other, clearly not too far away from making love to each other, but, of course, not the slightest bit worried or embarrassed when he walked in on them.

"Please don't stop on my account, but I do have something rather special to ask you" Dave said softly as he sat on the edge of the bed near Jill.

"You want to sleep with Kellie tonight?" Jill suggested immediately.

"Sort of, but both Kellie and Wendy it would be, however there is more" he replied.

"So what's the problem then? You know that I wouldn't mind, so what else is there?" Jill asked sitting up and looking worriedly at him.

"Well" Dave paused, still not certain how Jill would take what he was about to suggest, but continued "Kellie of course is very keen on the idea, but Wendy said she'd only do it if you slept with both of them on Sunday night."

"But what about you and Peter, what will you do on Sunday if the three girls are all together?" Jill wanted to know, clearly not too concerned about the prospect of sleeping with Wendy and Kellie.

"It seems that Kellie reckons that Peter and I should spend the night with Gail, assuming that she would be interested" he confessed.

"Looks like it's settled then, because I know that Gail would willingly spend the night with you Dave and I'm sure that Peter wouldn't object to one more night with her, would you love?" Jill replied.

"Of course not, Jill darling, but are you happy to sleep with Wendy and Kellie?" Peter asked with concern.

"Naturally, if it means that Dave gets to make love to all three girls and I rather think you'll enjoy yourself too won't you?" she asked Peter.

"Yes, you know I will, but it's you I'm worried about" Peter said.

"Jill dear, I don't expect you to subject yourself to a lesbian experience that you don't want to have just so I can have sex with other girls" Dave told her.

"I know you don't and thanks for being concerned, both of you. I actually don't mind getting to know Kellie and Wendy a bit better and I'm sure this will help make us all even friendlier. You know I enjoyed my only other girl/girl experience with Gail, so I can't see me not enjoying this too, especially knowing that my two men are really enjoying themselves as I know you will" she replied huskily, before adding "so why don't you kiss me goodnight and we'll see you later in the morning, Dave darling. Don't worry about Gail, I'll tell her tomorrow night what she'll be doing on Sunday, after I get a few drinks into her at our hen's night."

Dave hesitated for a moment, still wondering if he was doing the right thing, but then kissed Jill goodnight and walked out of the bedroom, as Peter recommenced what he had interrupted. Dave closed the door on his way out.

Peter again sought reassurance from Jill that she was happy with what Dave had suggested and she not only told him that she was very happy with all the arrangements, but told him to get on with making love to her now, as she was really turned on by all the talk of who was going to make love to who.

He didn't need any further encouragement from Jill, kissing her passionately as she reached for his penis and finding it already erect, guided it into her aroused vagina. She hadn't been kidding when she said the talk had turned her on. She was very ready to be made love to and was glad it was her first love that was doing it.

Soon she was crying out as she experienced her first blissful orgasm of the night, hoping that it would be just the first of several, especially as Peter continued thrusting and driving his hard penis deeper and deeper into her. It wasn't long before she was able to experience a second wave of pleasure sweeping across her as she held him tight against her body.

"Oh Peter I love you so much. I am so lucky. Are you really happy darling" she cried out to him.

Initially he didn't answer, as he was too intent on exploding inside her, which worried Jill for a moment. But as his spasms subsided and he got his breath back, he cuddled her and told her just how happy he was.

"Do you really want to share me with Dave, darling? Are you sure you are happy with me having two husbands?" Jill wanted to know for certain, but clearly hoping the answer would be yes.

"Of course I am, darling; I can't think of anything I have ever wanted more. I just get so much pleasure from sharing you with Dave. I wouldn't have ever thought something like this was possible, but I am so glad it has happened. I do love you my darling and want the three of us to get married so much" he told her.

Jill was unbelievably happy and content as she cuddled up in Peter's arms and eventually fell asleep, but not before thinking about what her first love had said to her and how happy that had made her feel.


As he walked down the stairs, Wendy called out "so what did she say?"

"The weddings off" he told her in a sombre tone.

"You're kidding aren't you?" she asked with concern, suddenly hoping that what had started as a joke might have turned sour.

"Of course I am. She said she would like to get to know you two better, but her only concern was what her two men would do, but when I suggested Gail might look after us she was instantly enthused, confident that she will. I hope for Peter's sake she will" Dave responded, really looking forward to this one last opportunity to sleep with Kellie and Wendy.

"So it's settled? You're sleeping with us tonight, Dave?" Kellie exclaimed joyfully.

"If that's what you both want" Dave replied, almost expecting Wendy to back out of the plan, but she didn't. She was relieved that Dave had been joking about the wedding being off, however, and she realised that she was actually looking forward to watching her partner being made love to by Dave. She wasn't so certain about Dave making love to her again, but knew if they did, she would probably enjoy it just as she had last time.

Half an hour later, after leisurely finishing their drinks, they were upstairs in Wendy and Kellie's giant king size bed. Kellie was sandwiched between Dave and Wendy, all three naked and wrapped in one another's arms. Kellie was enjoying the attentions of the other two. But Kellie also made sure that Wendy got more than just a couple of kisses and fondles from Dave as well.

It wasn't long before Dave's penis was being guided by Wendy into Kellie's aroused and eager vagina, but he was taking her from behind. This enabled Wendy to rub and suck on her hard little nub, while Dave was thrusting deep into Kellie's vagina. Wendy's tongue frequently brushed Dave's penis as it plunged into her partner's sex.

Kellie took one of Wendy's hands and placed it at the base of Dave's penis and she willingly wrapped thumb and forefinger around it while the other three fingers caressed his testicles. At the same time, her tongue kept flicking both Kellie's clitoris and Dave's penis as it slid in and out of Kellie.

Dave was nibbling Kellie's neck and earlobes, gently biting her and he had his arms around her with his hands fondling and caressing her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, which by itself was causing her a lot of pleasure, almost distracting her from what was happening to her further south.

With Wendy's hand and tongue massaging him like that and Kellie's very receptive vagina making his movements inside her so enjoyable, he knew he could not hold back for long. He could feel his orgasm building as he strove to ensure that Kellie had hers first.

Dave was successful as Kellie cried out in ecstasy. The feeling was fantastic, Dave thought, exploding inside her. As he withdrew from Kellie's vagina, Wendy actually licked his penis, then took it briefly in her mouth and sucked, tasting her partner's and Dave's juices.

Dave continued fondling Kellie's breasts as he cuddled and kissed her where ever he could reach, while Wendy licked and sucked on Kellie's sex. He told Kellie how lovely she was and how much he had enjoyed what they had just done, but then turned to Wendy and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her close to him and gave her a deep, passionate kiss, which she responded to, much to Kellie's delight.

"Thank you Wendy and Kellie, you were both fantastic. I'm so glad you let me have this one last night with you both" Dave said with sincerity that touched both girls.

"It's Wendy's turn next, though Dave, at least for a while as I'm sure she doesn't want to get pregnant too, but I'm more than happy for you to finish inside me" Kellie said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I certainly don't want to get pregnant, though I am very glad you are, my love. But I don't think Dave should make love to me, just you. You know, I am actually happy for you to enjoy him" she replied.

"No, I insist that you let Dave at least be inside you for a few minutes, my love. I just know you will enjoy it again, because you really did last time, didn't you?" Kellie demanded.

Wendy had to admit that she had actually enjoyed Dave being inside her the last time they had all slept together and after further pushing from Kellie, reluctantly agreed to do it one more time, providing he finished in Kellie.

Dave was really looking forward to it, knowing how much he had enjoyed being in first one girl then the other last time. It was an incredible experience but he wasn't sure how his poor Chloe would have reacted to that. However, he thought it would be at least a few hours before he would be able to get to experience that.

But he was wrong. Less than an hour later, after watching Wendy and Kellie make love to each other for over thirty minutes, he was ready for action. The two girls had been using fingers, tongues and lips to give each other pleasure. That they had was obvious from their cries of joy.

The two girls had then attacked his penis with their mouths, to which he suitably responded. Soon, at Kellie's insistence and with her help, he was ensconced in Wendy's vagina. She did enjoy him thrusting in and out of her and was almost disappointed when he withdrew, but he had managed to make sure she experienced an orgasm before he withdrew from her and into Kellie's waiting mouth.

But even then Wendy helped him reach his climax by fondling his testicles and kissing him on the mouth, as she played tongue twister with him. Kellie took him deep into her mouth, her tongue working furiously on him as she brought him to his climax, greedily drinking down his ejaculate. Then she reached up and passionately kissed her partner, letting her share the taste of him.

Dave rolled over and kissed them both goodnight.

Friday Week 31

When he woke in the morning, both girls were taking turns to lick and suck his, by now, erect penis. When Kellie saw he was awake, she greeted him and then mounted him, sitting down facing his feet. After bouncing up and down a few times, she lay back on top of him, bringing his hands around to caress and fondle her breasts.

Wendy didn't stay out of it for long. She was between their legs where she could not only see Dave's penis as it thrust in and out of Kellie, but assisted, holding Dave's penis gently with one hand and pushed a moistened finger into Kellie's bottom, while at the same time, she sucked Kellie's clitoris. This had the desired result, especially on Kellie who soon burst into orgasm.

Dave enjoyed this, until he felt the need to participate more vigorously, so he rolled Kellie onto her side, lifted her top leg, which allowed Wendy to continue with her ministrations and plunged hard into her vagina. Wendy could feel Dave's penis as it started to throb out its conclusion into her partner's vagina and even allowed Dave to push his still pulsing penis into her mouth, accepting the last of his offering, licking him clean and then moving up to kiss Kellie passionately so that she too could taste everything.

Reluctantly, Dave got up, kissed both girls, grabbed his clothes and wandered back to the guest bedroom to shower and change. But he paused for a few minutes, sitting on the edge of the bed, enjoying being able to watch Peter as he was getting close to finishing making love to Jill. It was very clear that she was enjoying it. When they had both collapsed, he kissed Jill and told them he was glad that they had made the most of his absence.

"You didn't think I would waste the opportunity to remind Peter how much I love him did you? How was your night? Enjoyed it I hope?" Jill gasped as she was still trying to get her breath back after what she and Peter had been doing.

"It was lovely and both girls are really looking forward to you joining them on Sunday night" Dave responded as he went for his shower, causing Jill to blush.

Once they had all eaten, Kellie having made them a special cooked breakfast, it was time to go to the city to get clothes for their wedding.

Wendy took the men to the shop where they could hire dinner suits and accessories, while Kellie took Jill to a wedding dress shop that she had organised to look after them as they only had 24 hours to select a gown and make sure that it fitted her.

They had arranged to meet up for lunch, but after, Kellie and Jill went back to the dress shop to get a few more things fixed, telling Wendy she would meet them back at home. Wendy made sure that she had enough money to pay for a taxi and then drove the two men back to her place.

Dave and Peter spent a relaxing hour swimming in Wendy's pool, feeling quite refreshed by the time they were finished. After a few exercises and a shower, the boys were ready for their buck's night. It was going to be a most unusual buck's, just two bridegrooms being taken out by someone they hadn't even met yet.

Kellie and Jill arrived home, happy that everything was organised. They were to pick the dress up mid morning. After unpacking all their other purchases, both girls showered and changed awaiting the arrival of Gail and her cousin, Tony.

Gail and Tony arrived about ten minutes before 6 pm. Dave introduced Gail to Wendy and Kellie and then she introduced Tony to them all.

It was just before 6 pm, when the four girls set off for their hens' night, going out in style. Wendy had arranged a stretch limousine to take them for their outing, dinner first then it was off to several nightclubs. Naturally, Wendy had made sure that the limo came with a good supply of cold French champagne in the back together with flute glasses to start proceedings.

Wendy said "have a good night out guys, but there is no way we will be back before midnight. I'm taking these girls out for a big night. Don't forget you are all staying at Tony's place tonight and Gail is staying here with us so you won't be tempted. We'll see you in the park tomorrow at 4:30 pm. Just make sure that you aren't late."

As the girls drove off, Dave, got three beers out of the bar fridge. Peter, Tony and he were sitting in the lounge drinking their beer as they discussed where they were headed. Tony, being the local, suggested a couple of men's clubs he knew, where they could watch a few pole dancers, while they enjoyed a few more beers. But he told them it was not much point in going until at least 9 pm, so then they discussed where they should eat first.

"So what is the Tony story?" Dave asked, wanting to learn a little more about Gail's cousin, who was a well built, good looking young man.

"Not a lot to tell you. Like Gail, I grew up in Atherton. Our fathers are brothers and both still live there. But when I finished high school, I went to university here in Brisbane and was lucky enough to get a good job with a large accounting firm.

"As I'm sure you know I'm nine years older than Gail, being 27, so I've been here in Brisbane for almost ten years. I really like it here and I've been lucky enough to buy my own apartment, so I'm fairly well set up. No girl friend at the moment, but there's plenty of time, but I'm always hoping miss right will appear on my door step" he told them and just as he said this, the door bell rang, which made them all burst into laughter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.