Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 55: Who's The Mother?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55: Who's The Mother? - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 30 continued

"What? I take it that Jill's not the mum?" Peter asked incredulously, as Dave had told him that he was going to become a daddy.

"No darling, I'm not pregnant yet, but it's good to know that Dave's not firing blanks" she laughed and then explained to Peter about Kellie and how she and Wendy had convinced Dave to try and make Kellie pregnant during the three nights he was in Brisbane for their wedding.

Jill went on the explain how pleased she was that Dave had agreed to help them out, but laughing as she mentioned the 'sacrifice' Dave had had to make forcing himself to have sex as often as possible in those three long nights.

By this stage even Peter was laughing, although at first he had been a little concerned at what Dave had done, thinking that he had left Jill in Broome while he was having it off with another girl. But then he saw that Jill was very happy about it, so he realised that he could scarcely complain.

"I think it's a good excuse to celebrate, anyway, so how about I crack a bottle of champagne. Could you guys force a glass or two down?" Dave offered.

"Sounds good to me" Peter exclaimed and Jill nodded her agreement.

After dinner, Dave was lying next to Jill cuddling her, because it was his turn to sleep with Jill. Peter and Dave had agreed to alternate sleeping with Jill in the main bed while the other one would spend that night in the bunk bed over the cabin.

Of course, that didn't preclude the one who was not sleeping with her to enjoy making love to her whenever they both wanted to and they had agreed to sometimes, but not too often, enjoy a threesome as well. But this was meant to be kept as something special.

Their version of threesome also varied, depending on their mood. It might be Dave in her bottom, while Peter was in her vagina or vice versa. But equally, one of them could be in either her vagina or bottom while the other enjoyed her oral ministration. Sometimes they took her one after the other. Both enjoyed this, first voyeuristically enjoying the other making love to her before replacing him in her, by that stage, damp and welcoming vagina or anus.

But tonight, Peter had simply stood up, said goodnight to them both, gave Jill a warm, passionate kiss and cuddle and then climbed into the bunk bed when the movie they were watching had finished.

Dave and Jill had cleaned up the remaining cups, used the ensuite and then got into the main double bed at the other end of the RV.

Dave was thinking about Kellie and how much he had enjoyed making her pregnant. He had even taken Wendy's virginity as well, although his seed had only been given to Kellie. This was for two reasons, one Wendy definitely did not want to get pregnant and two Kellie wanted every opportunity to try and ensure that she did get pregnant. He did find it just a little difficult making sure that Wendy was able to achieve her first penile orgasm before withdrawing in time to enter Kellie's vagina and plant his seed in her.

He also thought about how glad he was for both Wendy and Kellie, knowing how much they wanted this child. He thought that they would make exceptionally good parents, both being so loving and caring.

"I think I know what you are thinking about, my love, but why don't you have some more practice with me?" she whispered softly into his ear, blowing air into his ear and running her tongue around inside it, knowing how this really turned Dave on.

Already aroused on from his reflections, Jill's actions had him ready in a flash and, without even worrying about her arousal, rolled over on top of her, his erection pressing against the entrance to her sex. She quickly moved her hand down, grasping his rampant penis and rubbed it up and down between the lips of her sex a couple of times, before guiding it straight into her. She too wanted him inside her immediately, without worrying about any preliminaries.

Their coupling was vigorous; Jill wrapping her arms and legs around him, holding him hard against her and forcing him to go deeper inside her. She knew that Dave was also thinking about Kellie and what he had done with her, but she didn't care. She just wanted Dave to make love to her. She knew that it was her that Dave really wanted, so she wasn't worried if he was briefly remembering how he had enjoyed making Kellie pregnant.

All too soon, however, Dave was exploding inside her, squeezing her close to him as he whispered to her how much he loved her and wanted her. Jill just held him even tighter against her body, kissing him fervently as she too told him how much she loved him.

Peter, meanwhile, was lying on the bunk bed enjoying watching Dave make love to 'their' fiancé. This was something both men enjoyed, not being jealous of each other. They delighted in sharing her between them; it really gave them great pleasure, not only voyeuristic pleasure, but also the knowledge that they both enjoyed Jill's love.

Furthermore, Jill always ensured that she cried out loudly when she experienced an orgasm so that her other fiancé could get pleasure from what she was experiencing at the same time.

Eventually, Dave rolled off her, then took her into his arms, holding him against her as he drifted off to sleep, with his hand clasping her breast.

Jill was happy and content.

Wednesday Week 30

When Dave woke up his first thoughts were of last night's telephone call; he was going to be a dad again, after all these years. It was almost 28 years since his daughter, Sarah, was born, just eighteen months after his son, Paul, had been born. Now he had deliberately made another woman, Kellie, pregnant and, what's more, on the very same night that she had 'married' her partner, Wendy.

Aroused from his recollections, he pressed his groin against Jill's bottom as his hands gently fondled her breast. Jill awoke feeling Dave's erect penis pressing against the cleft of her bottom as his fingers rolled and lightly tweaked her nipple.

Jill reached over to the bedside table, where she knew Dave kept a tube of lubricant. She picked it up, took the top off and squeezed a little onto her finger. After putting the tube back down, she reached between her legs, smeared a little lubricant on the end of Dave's penis and put the rest on her puckered entrance and then guided Dave's erection into her bottom.

This had really surprised Dave and obviously made him even more aroused. Jill had never initiated anal sex like this before, but he wasn't going to complain. He loved being in her tight anal passage and the way she squeezed her muscles while he was there.

Soon he had rolled her over onto her tummy, raised her hips slightly and then moved one hand down to manipulate her clitoris while the other hand continued fondling her breast.

Jill moaned with pleasure as Dave thrust strongly into her bottom, while he continued manipulating her clitoris and nipple. Faster and deeper he plunged until he too cried out as he exploded inside her.

Peter had been watching, having woken up soon after Jill had initiated the lovemaking, enjoying yet again seeing 'their' darling fiancé being pleasured. When Dave finally withdrew from her, kissed her and went to the ensuite, Peter climbed down and walked over to Jill. She had remained face down, still luxuriating in the feelings of pleasure that were rolling around and over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.