Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 53: Once More It's Three

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53: Once More It's Three - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday Week 28

Dave woke up feeling wonderful and he soon realised why. Jill was sucking his penis and it was well and truly erect. As she sensed his awakening, she took her mouth off him, looked up at him still holding his penis and smiled sweetly.

"Good morning, my darling. Glad to see you have finally woken up. Here I've been sucking your wonderful penis for at least half an hour" she said playfully, although she knew it had only been for a few moments.

"Please don't stop on my account. I'm perfectly happy and prepared to let you continue" Dave said, reaching down and pushing her head back to his groin.

"Mmmmh" Jill groaned, resuming her ministrations.

"Don't talk with your mouth full" laughed Dave.

With that, she sat up, still holding his erection, straddled and then sat down on him, guiding his penis into her. Dave thrust upwards, pushing his penis deeper into her vagina, loving the feeling of sliding inside her.

Jill leaned forward and offered her breasts to his mouth. He sucked on one then the other, bringing his hands up to fondle them at the same time. Then he dragged her head down to his so that he could kiss her deeply, their tongues intertwining, tasting each other.

For several minutes, she continued lifting and lowering her hips, his penis almost coming out of her before then being driven back into her very depths. Finally, Dave could not take this any longer. He grasped her waist and rolled her over onto her back so that he could drive himself in and out of her.

Dave could fell Jill's muscles contacting as she experienced the euphoric feeling of an orgasm overtaking her. Moments later, Dave was exploding inside her, as she grasped his bottom, digging her finger nails into him.

When he finally rolled over beside her, still clasping her close to him and kissing her warmly, he decided it was time to greet her.

"Good morning, my dear Jill. Now that was a nice way to wake up. I look forward to experiencing that again soon" he murmured in her ear.

"Well it won't be tomorrow morning, I can assure you, because it will be Peter experiencing that pleasure I hope" she responded, but hoping that she would be alternating between her two men each night from today.

"Speaking of Peter, I guess we better have breakfast and go and get him. His yacht should be docking in about an hour and a half" he said, knowing that Jill would spend tonight with Peter, which was only fair, but hoping thereafter it would be turn about and sometimes all three of them together.

By 10 am Dave and Jill were parked at the jetty, waiting excitedly. They could see Peter's yacht, still at least half an hour from docking, probably more. They sat there holding hands, although Dave could tell that Jill was quite excited. After all, Peter was her first love and apart from the past almost six months where he had shared her with him, her only love.

After a while, both got out of the car and enjoyed just watching the harbour and the comings and goings. Eventually, Peter's yacht docked and Jill ran down to the jetty.

When Peter finally stepped onto the shore, he took Jill into his arms and literally swept her off her feet, swinging her around while planting kisses on her face. Dave had walked a little way towards them but hung back so that Jill could greet him first.

"Hi Dave, it's good to see you again. Thanks for looking after Jill, she seems very happy" Peter said shaking hands with Dave then exchanging a big hug with him.

"Well as you can imagine, Peter, it's been quite a chore looking after her. She's so demanding that I'm glad you are here to help look after her" Dave said cheerfully.

"You bugger" Jill exclaimed "just for that you can sleep in the bunk bed, well at least for tonight anyway."

All three enjoyed a good laugh, as arm in arm with Jill in between her two men, they strolled slowly back to the car. Peter threw his kitbag into the back and climbed in next to it, Jill getting in the front next to Dave.

It was almost noon by the time they were back at the RV. As soon as Jill was inside, she undressed and lay down on the bed.

"Well don't just stand there Peter, come and make up for the past two months. It's been a long time without any love making" she cried out to him.

"Gosh Dave, I thought you were going to look after her for me. Have you made her wait all this time without any sex?" Peter said jovially.

"You know what I meant" Jill said exasperated. "Hurry up or I'll get Dave to do it."

Peter didn't muck about any longer. He undressed and climbed onto the bed next to his darling Jill. He had been looking forward to this moment every night since he had left her in Darwin.

But he took his time, knowing that this time there was no need to hurry. He was back for good now. He started at her toes and kissed right up each leg brushing her sex briefly with his lips before moving across her tummy and then her breasts. He spent considerable time paying proper attention to each, ensuring her nipples were rigid with arousal before moving his kisses to her face.

Jill reached down and grasped his penis, fondling it briefly before guiding it to the entrance to her sex. Slowly Peter allowed it to slide into her until her groin was hard against his and he could go no deeper inside her.

Dave had sat down in the lounge and was enjoying watching Peter and Jill make love. He didn't feel any jealousy, especially as for the past two months he had had unlimited access to that beautiful body. Rather, he was getting pleasure both from watching them and knowing that they were enjoying each other.

Peter's thrusts increased in their urgency until he was pounding away inside her. Jill cried out as she experienced her first orgasm from Peter in over two months. Her hands clasped his bottom, pulling him deeper into her.

He couldn't hold back any longer. The two months of abstinence made him culminate in a massive explosion. He thought he would never stop his penis pulsating inside her as he climaxed for longer than he would have thought possible.

The two lay on their backs, exhausted, puffing and panting. Dave loved looking at Jill with her legs still wide apart, the evidence of Peter's explosion very visible on her thighs, her breasts heaving with her deep breathing.

After a suitable pause to allow them to recover, Dave asked "would you like me to make you some lunch? You look like you might need to get your strength back, Peter."

After suitable laughter, Peter agreed that some food would be nice, so Dave prepared a ham and mushroom omelette. When it was ready, he took a plate to each of them on the bed, telling them to stay there for the afternoon, while he was going up to the Crown and Anchor pub for a few boutique beers.

"I might join you up there in an hour or two if she stops molesting me" Peter said.

"That's right, go off and do boys things and leave me here alone pining for you" Jill said dramatically, but really pleased to see that her two men wanted to go and do something together.

Dave wandered up to the pub and sat on the balcony where he would be able to see Peter if he came up, but was also able to watch all the people walking by, especially the countless beautiful girls. Fremantle seemed to have more than its share of pretty young ladies. Of course, at the same time, he was sipping slowly on a glass of beer, determined to try as many as he could of the very interesting, but different boutique beers that were available on tap at this unique old establishment.

He was almost finished his second beer, when he saw Peter strolling up the street. He went downstairs to greet him and brought him back to his table, having got them both a beer. Dave decided that Peter would just have to miss out on the first two he had tried as he wanted to try yet another of their excellent brews.

"Didn't think she'd let you go so easily" Dave said, as he handed Peter his beer.

"Well she wouldn't let me go until I had given her another two orgasms, which wasn't too hard to take" he replied with a smirk on his face.

The two men sat there and indulged in a few more of the boutique beers, while Peter told Dave about his sailing adventures and how, as much as he had enjoyed it, he was now so glad that he was back with Jill and looking forward to renewing their relationship as a threesome.

Dave pondered for a moment, wondering whether this was the right time, but decided to take the plunge.

"Peter, you know how much I love Jill, but I've also been looking forward to your return too because I really enjoy the way the three of us get along and I'm looking forward to experiencing the two of us making love to Jill again.

"But I am also conscious of the financial situation that you and Jill are in and am concerned that if anything happened to me, you would both be left struggling. I'm sure you would survive. But I would prefer you to be able to enjoy life as we have been doing.

"I know I could simply change my will to leave you a significant amount, but there are two reasons why I don't think this is the best option. First, there is always the possibility either of my two children could contest the will, making out that you had coerced me into doing it and the other, and more importantly, is that the largest part of my income, my Commonwealth superannuation, ceases when I die unless I leave behind a widow.

"I didn't want to discuss this with Jill until I had the opportunity to talk to you, but what I would really like to do is to ask Jill to legally marry me so that she is financially secure for the rest of her life and presumably that would mean yours too, as she would get almost two thirds of my superannuation, but, at the same time I would like to go through with a wedding ceremony that has two husbands and one wife.

"It wouldn't be legal of course, in fact if I tried to make it legal Jill would be committing the offence of bigamy, but between the three of us it would be a ceremony, witnessed by a few friends, that would bind us together for the rest of our lives.

"I would even be prepared to try and have some sort of legal document drawn up that provides for you financially if you thought that was necessary, but I'm not quite certain how it would work."

"I don't need that, Dave, I trust both you and Jill" Peter interjected.

"Well, in anticipation, I have already bought an engagement ring that I would like the two of us to give her when we ask her to marry us, even though she can only legally marry one of us and for the reasons I've outlined I think that should be me. What do you think?" Dave asked him.

Peter was at first a bit flabbergasted but then started to see the logic behind Dave's suggestion. He knew that he really liked Dave and was looking forward to spending time together as a threesome, expecting that sometimes the three of them would make love together while most nights he expected Jill to alternate between them. He was more than happy with this concept. It gave him great pleasure to share Jill with Dave for whom he had developed an incredible liking.

But the more he thought about it the more logic he could see in Dave's suggestion. In fact he was especially pleased that Dave had waited to consult with him before suggesting it to Jill. He realised Dave could easily have convinced Jill to do it in his absence.

"I would be honoured to share Jill with you on that basis. I hope she will agree when we ask her. I assume you mean for us both to propose to her? But please don't worry about any legal agreement between the two of us. I can assure you that I trust you and providing Jill is legally taken care of in the event of anything untoward happening to you, which I sincerely hope won't be the case, then that's all I would be worried about" Peter replied.

"I share your sentiment about nothing happening to me in the short term, but recognising that I am about 35 years older than you guys, clearly you should have many years to share with Jill after I'm gone. I want you both to be able to enjoy those years, without being too worried about financial security.

"By the same token, I would still like to leave significant assets to my two children and I can do that if I know that Jill is going to get most of my superannuation and a home to live in. So if you are happy with what I'm suggesting, why don't we go back and see if Jill will accept this" Dave said as he produced the stunning diamond engagement ring he had bought in Brisbane.

Peter was almost speechless as he looked at the ring Dave had brought out of his pocket. He couldn't even guess at its value but knew that it must have cost a small fortune. He could just picture that on Jill's finger and he was overwhelmed that Dave wanted him to share in giving it to Jill.

"Let's go. I can't wait to see Jill's reaction" was all that Peter could say.

"Oh, there is one other thing that we need to discuss, though; sleeping arrangements. Jill and I have discussed this, but I would prefer to talk to you about it" Dave said.

"I assumed we would share Jill between us" Peter replied.

"Yes but how. I suggest, but only if you agree, you and I alternate between the bunk and the main bed, while Jill sleeps in the main bed every night."

"That's what I would suggest too" Peter stated.

"But that then brings us to making love to Jill, something I know she doesn't want on a schedule. I know she wants us to make love to her whenever either of us wants to, assuming that it is an appropriate moment. It shouldn't matter whose turn it is to sleep with her."

"Yes, I agree with that" Peter again interjected.

"Sometimes, hopefully we'll both make love to her, either at the same time or in turns, but we shouldn't do this too often, I reckon, maybe once or twice a week at most to keep it special. But if it happens to be my turn to sleep with her, there is no reason why you can't make love to her before you go to bed or before dinner for that matter and that doesn't mean that I do or don't make love when I finally get into bed with her. Does all that make sense?" he asked.

"It sure does and thanks for articulating it so well. It is what I was hoping for too. You do realise that I no longer regard Jill as my girlfriend. I see her as our girl and hopefully very soon our fiancée" he said with feeling, emphasising the 'our' as he held out his hand to shake with the man he was going to share his girlfriend, his soon to be fiancée and hopefully wife.

"I thought you boys would have been longer than this" Jill said as both men walked in the RV shortly after their conversation.

But she was absolutely stunned when suddenly both of them fell to their knees in front of her and in unison asked "will you marry us please? We both love you so much" which is what they had rehearsed on the way back from the pub. At the same time both men had a hand on the box containing the ring as they held it out to her.

Jill burst into tears as she realised what they were asking her. "How can I marry you both, as much as I would love to?" she cried.

This time it was Peter who explained. "Easy; legally you marry Dave and thus become his wife for legal and financial reasons, but in a separate, but not legal ceremony you marry us both."

Jill suddenly remembered what Dave had told her about Wendy and Kellie and realised what he was saying and how it would work.

"Oh my darlings, of course I'll marry you both. I love you both so much. I can't believe how happy you have made me" she said then looking closer at the ring added "but this is so beautiful, is it really for me?"

Dave was first to move, taking the ring out of its box and slipping it onto her ring finger. As he expected, it fitted perfectly.

Jill looked at her hand and gasped then turned to Dave and gave him a passionate kiss and then turned to Peter and did the same.

"It is so beautiful. The only thing I want now is for my two fiancées to make love to me at the same time, please" she pleaded.

This was something Dave had been hoping for and Peter too had been looking forward to doing. Jill was already naked of course, so the two men stood up and slowly undressed and then picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Despite the fact that Peter had made love to Jill twice a few hours ago, after all the time he had been at sea, he was easily aroused and ready for more action. Both men lay down either side of Jill and kissed and caressed her until she was begging them to make love to her, but both at the same time.

Jill rolled over onto her tummy as Dave reached for the tube of lubricant that he kept beside the bed and gently applied some to the entrance to her anus and to his erection. Soon he was easing his penis into her until he was totally buried inside her. He held still for a moment allowing her to adjust to his invasion and then rolled over onto his back, bringing her with him.

Peter waited until they were settled before kneeling between Dave and Jill's legs and inserting his rigid penis into her very moist and aroused vagina.

Soon both men were thrusting in and out of her trying to ensure they timed their movements to coincide with each other. After a while they all rolled onto their side, so that both men were able to enjoy freedom of movement.

Jill kissed Peter passionately, and then turned her head so that she could kiss Dave as well. Meanwhile Dave was manipulating her beasts, pulling and tweaking her nipples, which caused her to groan with a delicious agony.

She didn't need much of this delightful double penetration before she was exploding into a wonderful orgasm that just seemed to go on and on. Both men were determined to ensure that this was just the first of a series of orgasm that they wanted her to experience so controlled their movements, alternating after a while to prolong the encounter.

Again Jill felt that wonderful feeling as wave after delicious wave of pleasure flowed across her centring itself on her sex. Myriads of shooting pulses of joy flowed from her nipples to her womb as she cried out, begging them to keep going, wanting more, wanting them to ravish her. She wanted them to go harder, deeper, faster, more, more, more she begged until she exploded into an even greater climax.

This seemed to tip both men over the top, because all too soon after that, first one then the other fired their culmination deep inside her.

The three of them lay there, panting, not moving, both still inside her, holding and cuddling her and telling her how much they loved her.

Jill was overwhelmed by the love her men were showing her, so happy to be in their arms and to have them both inside her. She looked forward to spending the rest of her life with them, she hoped, eager to be subjected time and time again to this incredible pleasure. She felt so wonderfully loved.

Eventually, Jill sat up, struggled to her feet and said "time I made you guys some dinner, I think. Peter, why don't you get us all a drink?"

"I've got a better idea" Dave said "why don't we all go out for a special dinner to celebrate our engagement. But before we go, I've got a special bottle of champagne that I put in the fridge hoping we'd be celebrating tonight, so let's have that first. Then I'm afraid my darling that you will have to put some clothes on so that Peter and I can take you out."

While Dave opened the champagne, Jill went for a shower. When she came out, she selected the jewellery that Dave had bought her and put on the dress that Dave remembered from her 21st birthday, that scarcely covered anything. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Fortunately it was a reasonably warm night. And, of course, she was wearing their engagement ring.

Dave handed them all a glass and they all toasted 'to us'.

Fortunately it wasn't too far to stroll to the restaurant, which they did arm-in-arm, Jill in the middle. It was a great night, their conversation bubbly and vibrant. Jill was feeling ecstatic; she couldn't believe that the three of them had seamlessly restarted their threesome and that her two men both wanted to share her. Neither was making any suggestion of being just a twosome. It was almost, she thought, as if they preferred being a threesome, and she was right. Both men thought how happy they were that the three of them were together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.