Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 50: The First Wedding

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50: The First Wedding - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 23

They slept in, with Kellie waking up with a start as she realised it was 8:30 am.

"Sorry, Dave, I've got to fly. You can stay in bed if you want, but I have to be leaving in an hour, so I'm off to the shower" she told him, kissing him gently on the mouth before bounding out of bed and rushing into the ensuite.

Dave lay there for a few moments, but then got up and joined Kellie in the ensuite. It was really a full bathroom, with a large double shower, a spa bath for two in the corner, toilet and bidet as well as a double vanity bar with Hollywood lights. It was actually an extraordinarily well laid out bathroom.

Kellie was still in the shower, so Dave joined her and began helping her, by washing her breasts and groin, his slippery, soapy fingers penetrating both her vagina and anus. Kellie groaned, wishing she had more time, enjoying a few moments of Dave's agreeable attentions, before saying "sorry love, but I just don't have time. I have to get to the hairdresser. Save all your energy for tonight, as you are going to need it."

She kissed him and got out of the shower, dried herself and dressed, before heading down to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. By the time she was almost finished, Dave joined her for a cup of coffee and then got his breakfast as she kissed him full on the mouth, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth briefly, before telling him "see you around noon, darling. Now don't forget to leave Tanya alone if she's early. You need to keep all your seed for me for tonight."

Dave enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, reading the paper that had been delivered. This was something he had missed on his travels, not that there ever seemed to be any good news and the world seemed to go on just fine without him knowing all about what was happening.

With the paper read and the dishes cleared away, Dave decided he had better go and make the bed and move all his things to the guest bedroom before Tanya arrived.

By the time everything was organised and he had arranged his outfit for the afternoon, Dave went back downstairs and made another cup of coffee. Wendy had a coffee machine and he loved being able to make a double espresso, which he drank while enjoying a chocolate covered Florentine biscuit that he found in their well stocked pantry.

Just as he finished, the door bell rang and he looked at the clock, seeing that it was already 11:45 am. He opened the door to be greeted by a gorgeous apparition.

"Hello, I'm Tanya. You must be Dave. Jill told me about you and how you saved her and Wendy from being assaulted by those thugs in the country pub and how they spent a wonderful fortnight travelling with you. I'm so glad you were able to come and help make Jill and Wendy's day a happy occasion" she gushed.

Dave grasped the outreached hand, but she also moved towards him and gave him a small kiss on the lips, adding "just a small reward for looking after my best friend. But aren't you going to invite me in?"

"After a greeting like that, how could I refuse? You probably know that Kellie's due back in about 15 minutes or so, but I won't be surprised if it's later. Can I get you anything? Coffee, soft drink, whisky?"

Tanya laughed at the last suggestion. "Bit early for drinking, especially the hard stuff. A coffee would be nice, though. Can you make a cappuccino on Wendy's beaut machine? I'll just get my stuff out of the car while you're making it, if that's OK."

"No problems" Dave replied, heading into the kitchen to make the coffee, while Tanya got her clothes and make-up bag and took them straight up to the master bedroom. She was obviously more than familiar with the house, Dave realised.

Tanya joined him in the lounge room where he had taken their coffees, Dave deciding that he would have a cappuccino too. She sat next to him as she sipped on her cup of coffee.

"Thanks, well made. You know, you are as good looking as Kellie described. I was a bridesmaid once before and had a good time with the best man. That's not going to happen today. I assume you know who the best 'man' is? Well Sam's a nice girl but she's not my type. Perhaps I'll have to settle for a good time with the father of the bride" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Dave was a bit taken back, not certain what to say, just remembering Kellie's warning. At the time he thought she was warning him not to make advances to Tanya. Now he wondered if she had been warning him of Tanya's potential advances.

"Sorry, Tanya, sounds very appealing, but I'm spoken for" he said hoping that would settle the issue. He knew that as attractive as Tanya was, he couldn't do her and Kellie justice.

"Well where is she? If she's not here there's still an opportunity" she continued with her flirty but jocular banter, smiling at him.

Fortunately for Dave, Kellie walked in at that moment and with mock severity said "I thought I warned you to leave him alone, Tanya."

"Oh well, you can't blame a girl for trying. There just aren't enough good men around" she said flippantly.

"Do you want something to eat before we get dressed?" Kellie asked.

"I suppose we better have something light or we'll be silly, beside, we can have a bottle of champers with a sandwich, can't we?" Tanya responded.

"Sounds good to me. Would you like me to make the sandwiches, Kellie?" Dave offered.

"No thanks, Dave, you can entertain Tanya while I make them, but don't let her get her hands on you though. Perhaps you could open a bottle of Moet from the bar fridge. Drinking that will keep her distracted" she laughed.

"You are very unkind to your best friend, Kellie. Just because you don't like men, is no reason I shouldn't enjoy them when I can" Tanya pouted, obviously a familiar banter with her friend.

Dave opened the champagne, pouring them all a glass and took one into Kellie and then gave one to Tanya. They all drank a toast to a successful day. Kellie brought the sandwiches out and they ate them while sipping on their bubby.

The girls took the rest of the bottle upstairs as Kellie said "see you in a couple of hours, Dave, dressed ready to go. If you want another drink, the bar is open, but you have to help yourself, we're going to drink the rest of this lovely champagne ourselves."

Two hours later, Dave was sitting downstairs, dressed in his tuxedo, looking rather dashing, he thought to himself, for a man in his mid fifties. He was sipping on his second single malt whisky with just a touch of water, really enjoying the peaty flavour. Then, as he looked up the stairs, he saw two visions of loveliness gliding down the stairs. Dave stood up in awe.

"Wow, think I'd rather stay here and ravish you two. You both look absolutely wonderful" Dave said, especially admiring Kellie's low cut bridal gown, with his necklace just reaching into the depths of her beautiful cleavage.

"Don't know about Kellie, but you had your chance earlier and blew it" Tanya said, but her smile issued an invitation for later.

"Sorry, Dave but I have a better offer for tonight" Kellie said with a big smile, but winked at him collaboratively, knowing that he was part of her better offer.

The stretch limousine was waiting outside as Dave went to the door. "Ready girls, your chariot awaits."

Right on time, the limousine pulled up inside the park, near a picturesque pond with lilies and ducks being the first things Dave saw, before he then saw the group of about thirty almost all young people standing at the edge of the pond. The only unusual thing about the group was that most of the men were standing in pairs holding hands as were most of the girls. Not surprising at all when one thinks about it, Dave thought to himself.

Tanya got out first, carrying a bouquet of beautiful flowers as she walked along a length of red carpet laid on the grass. This led to a small table, where a well dressed lady in mid to late 30s was standing holding a book. Clearly the celebrant, Dave realised.

He climbed out of the car and helped Kellie get out then slowly escorted her along the red carpet as a string quartet played the bridal waltz off to the side of the group gathered to witness the celebration.

It was an emotional ceremony, several of the girls letting a tear or two escape as Wendy and Kellie exchanged their vows to love one another for the rest of their lives.

While both girls and the celebrant signed a certificate that Wendy had arranged, a young girl sang a couple of beautiful love songs, the type one would expect at a wedding, accompanied by the string quartet.

There was a photographer there, who took pictures from the moment the limousine pulled up and after the ceremony, posed the two girls and their bridal party on the bank of the pond, taking more shots. Dave was asked to pose with a few different combinations.

It was 4 pm by the time everyone went to the small restaurant Wendy had booked for the reception. Dave went with the four girls that made up the bridal party in the limousine.

More good champagne was served on arrival together with a selection of first class canapés, featuring smoked salmon, caviar, oysters and prawns. No expense was being spared and Dave realised just how wealthy Wendy had become, but it hadn't changed her a bit. She still appeared the same girl he met in that pub.

Dave was pleased to see that Jill's friend Barbara had been able to come across from St George for the occasion and enjoyed chatting to her for a while, as they discussed wine.

After the early dinner, there were just two speeches, the first by Tanya and the second from Wendy, both reasonably short. Then a wedding cake was brought out and ceremoniously cut before being served to all the guests.

It was not quite 9 pm, when Wendy and Kellie said all their good byes and thanks to their guests.

"Dave, you better come with us in the limo back to the house. Thanks so much for coming all that way to be here with us" Wendy said publicly to him.

Tanya turned to him and gave him a big kiss and a cuddle, reissuing her invitation, but he gently declined and went with Wendy and Kellie.

As the limousine drove away, Wendy and Kellie both pulled Dave from the seat facing them to sit between them. First Wendy, then Kellie kissed him and told him again, but much more sexily this time, how gratefully they were that he had come.

"You almost lent an air of respectability to the occasion" Wendy said.

"Why don't you both come up to my room in ten minutes" Kellie told them as soon as they were inside the house.

"Do you want another drink?" Wendy asked him.

"I think I'll pass at this stage. Don't want to drink too much tonight" was all Dave would say, thinking if he was to live up to expectations, he would need to be reasonably sober.

"It might be a good idea for you go up to the guest room and take off that monkey suit. I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in the bath robe you'll find in the bathroom" Wendy told him.

Wendy went up stairs also and used one of the other guest bathrooms. She undressed down to her panties and put on a nice bath robe that she had put there a couple of days ago. She then went to Dave's room and said "coming Dave?" as she took his hand and led him into the master bedroom.

They were greeted by the incredibly beautiful sight of Kellie in a diaphanous black negligee, standing with the light behind her, outlining every wonderful curve of her body. Both stopped, spellbound by what they saw.

"You look ravishingly gorgeous, love" Wendy told her a little breathlessly.

Dave could only manage a wow or two, he was so amazed at how sexy and delicious she looked. This evening was definitely going to be no chore, he told himself.

Wendy moved towards Kellie, took her in her arms and gently then passionately kissed her all over her face. She turned around to Dave and told him to join them. He didn't need a second invitation and soon all three were naked on the bed, Wendy and Dave either side of Kellie, who was lying on her back enjoying their attentions to her body.

It seemed but a moment, he was enjoying it so much, before Wendy pulled Dave over on top of Kellie, who instantly spread her legs wide to receive him.

"Put me into her, please Wendy and hold me there for a moment" Dave asked huskily.

Wendy didn't hesitate. She had made this commitment to be part of their almost ceremonious love making and would do what ever Dave asked her, just as long as his penis didn't have to go in her body, she told herself. So she lightly grasped his erect penis and guided it into Kellie's very moist vagina, rubbing it briefly against her entrance, then holding the base of it as Dave pushed all the way in and then held still.

She continued to encircle the base of his penis with her thumb and forefinger and felt it slide not only in and out of Kellie, but also within the light clasp of her finger. At the same time she was able to feel the warmth of Kellie's sex against her fingers.

"Stay there please Wendy, it feels really good. I don't think I'll last very long with what you are both doing, but this way you are both part of what's happening" Dave said as his movements quickened and his thrusts deepened, so that Wendy's finger and thumb holding his penis were going slightly inside Kellie as well.

For Wendy it was a strange sensation. She had never held a man's penis before and certainly had never envisaged being in this situation, but somehow it felt right. She enjoyed being able to touch Kellie and soon straightened first one then two of her fingers along the underside of Dave's penis so that they moved into Kellie's vagina as Dave thrust deeper and deeper. She was able to use the thumb of that hand to flick Kellie's clitoris each time Dave thrust into her.

Kellie, too, was really enjoying this extra attention and was so happy that her partner was participating this way. She could sense that Dave was rapidly reaching his conclusion, so she strived hard, and was able to obtain a glorious orgasm just before Dave spurted his love deep inside her, making her pregnant, she was convinced.

Wendy felt Dave's penis throb and ejaculate inside her lover's vagina, but she didn't release him. If anything, she moved her hand in rhythm with Dave's pulses, knowing that she was drawing out more and more of his seed into her darling's womb.

Dave couldn't believe how erotic and sensual the lovemaking had been. He was pleased for Kellie's sake that Wendy had participated the way she did, but realised how wonderful the sensation of her hand holding him like that had been and still was as he could tell she was trying to ensure that all his sperm had entered her partner. Eventually he rolled off Kellie, kissing her tenderly as he did, withdrawing his flaccid penis from her, while feeling Wendy's hand slowly leave him.

His mouth was soon replaced by Wendy' mouth as the two lovers kissed and cuddled and told each other how much they loved each other. Kellie put one arm around Dave, drawing him close to her so that the three of them could embrace.

Wendy got up, kissed Kellie and told them she would be back in a second. Well it was more like 300 seconds, but when she reappeared, she was carrying an ice bucket with an opened bottle of Louis Roederer Crystal Champagne and three flute glasses, which she place on the bedside table.

"I've had this put away for a special occasion and I don't think I'll have another more special occasion, until perhaps the birth of our child. Thanks Dave for making me participate, because now I feel that it is ours, the three of us that have made the baby that I'm convinced Kellie is going to present us with in nine months. I love you both" Wendy said kissing first Kellie and then even Dave passionately on the mouth. For the first time, Dave felt Wendy's tongue as it slid in his mouth and licked his tongue.

Dave put his arms around her and pulled her naked body close to his as Kellie put her arms around them both. It was Kellie who got up and poured them all a drink, pleased to see her partner enjoying Dave's embrace.

The three of them sat up, naked, propped against the bed head on the large super king-size bed, sipping and savouring the excellent champagne.

"Why don't you get me ready for Dave again, my darling" Kellie asked Wendy some time later, when the bottle had been emptied.

Wendy didn't need a second invitation, taking Kellie's glass and putting both their glasses on the bed side table, before turning to her and embracing her. Both girls exchanged kiss after kiss, fondling and stroking one another. Wendy moved her kisses to Kellie's breasts, sucking first one then the other, alternating back and forth, paying particular attention to her erect nipples.

Kellie's legs spread wide as Wendy trailed her kisses down to her groin, licking and lapping at the lips of her sex before inserting her tongue and fingers inside Kellie, taking her clitoris between her teeth and scaping gently as she knew from experience just how much she enjoyed that.

Moans of pleasure escaped from Kellie who then turned to Dave and pulled his head to hers so that she could kiss him. Dave exchanged numerous passionate kisses with her, while his hands fondled her breasts and his fingers tweaked her nipples.

It didn't take too much of this delicious double assault before Kellie enjoyed the wave of pleasure that rushed over her enabling her to experience the wondrous feeling of orgasm. Once her throbbing subsided, she pulled Wendy's head up to replace Dave's so they could exchange another passionate kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.