Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 41: Then There Were Three

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41: Then There Were Three - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 17

Dave and Jill shared a leisurely breakfast because today they only had to travel 121 kilometres to Mt Isa, which, he told her, should take just over an hour and a half.

After Dave had driven 43 kilometres though, immediately after he had crossed the Corella River, he pulled over to the side of the road.

"Why are we stopping?" Jill asked.

"To look at this cairn erected as a memorial to Burke and Wills" he replied, pointing out the sign.

Soon, Dave had them back on the highway and about 22 kilometres later, they came to the turn off to the now abandoned township of Mary Kathleen, once a thriving population of over 1,000 people when the Uranium mine was at its peak. The significance of the Memorial Park and Museum which Dave and Jill had visited yesterday became much more real as Dave drove past the disused open cut terraced mine and the ghostly reminders of concrete slabs where the buildings used to be, before driving back to the highway.

It was just before noon as he drove through Mt Isa to the caravan park he had selected. Dave unloaded the 4WD, while Jill busied herself in the RV preparing an early lunch. He knew he would be here for several days, so decided to also set up the annex.

When they had eaten, it was off to the Outback at Isa and Visitor Information Centre. It took some time for the attendant to brief them both on what to see and do while they were in Mt Isa, but high on the priority list was the guided tour of the 'Hard Times Mine' here at the Outback at Isa centre and a surface tour at one of the world's largest mining operations, Xstrata Mount Isa Mines.

"Is it Tuesday, today?" Dave asked the attendant, as he was losing track of what day it was with all this travelling. When the attendant confirmed this, he decided to ring Westwing Aviation to see if he and Jill could do the Gulf Mail Run that he knew occurred on Friday mornings. Fortunately there was room for them both, so he planned accordingly.

Dave and Jill agreed that there was so much to see and do at the Outback at Isa centre, that they should devote all day tomorrow for that and made the appropriate bookings. He also booked the surface tour for Thursday morning. This left three afternoons free to do everything else, that afternoon, as well as Thursday and Friday afternoons.

The information Dave and Jill gained at the Outback at Isa Visitor Information centre included the population of over 22,000 and the history of 'The Isa' as it was affectionately referred to by the locals.

The city was located among the Selwyn Ranges on the Leichhardt River. To the north was the Gulf Country where Dave and Jill had just been, while to the south was the Channel Country with rich pastoral grasslands. West was the Simpson Desert, stretching for hundreds of kilometres and to the East, of course, was dinosaur country.

John Campbell Miles first discovered the rich mineralisation of the region when he followed his thirsty horse 'Hard Times' to the Leichhardt River in 1923. He was a gold seeker on his way to the Northern Territory, but he recognised the potential of the rocky outcrops, which later proved to hold one of the world's richest copper, silver, lead and zinc ore bodies.

Miles named the place after Mount Isa goldfields in Western Australia. News soon spread and people rushed from all over the world to stake their claim. Today, the attendant told them, there are over 50 different nationalities represented in The Isa.

Dave decided that the priority for that afternoon should be City Lookout, followed by a drive around the city then shopping, especially for groceries and grog, as it was time to restock the RV.

It was only a few blocks from the Outback at Isa to the lookout at the top of Hilary Street. The view was fantastic with its 360 degree views and Dave and Jill could see everything as the city was basically fairly flat. Dave in particular, took time to get his bearings and get a good feel for where things were, looking at his map and then the landscape.

Dave and Jill enjoyed reading all the destinations crammed onto a signpost at the top, pointing to almost everywhere in the world.

Having established his sense of direction, Dave drove them across the Leichhardt River around that side of the city then back around the other suburbs, getting a good feel for the houses, schools, service facilities and shopping areas. Finally, it was time to attack the supermarket and it was a rather full trolley by the time they were finished. His next stop was, of course, the bottle shop. One of the things he couldn't get used to in Queensland, was that the big supermarkets were not allowed to sell alcohol, unlike the southern states.

He mentioned this to Jill, adding "mind you, alcohol wasn't always available seven days a week. I remember arriving in Canberra for the first time on a stinking hot summer Sunday and called into a small suburban supermarket to get a few things. There in the fridge near the checkout was a pile of beer and white wine.

"I said to the guy operating the checkout how I'd love to have a few cold beers. He simply asked me how many do you want and I said will you really let me buy some.

"He gave me a very strange look, then asked if I was new to Canberra and when I told him that I'd only just arrive that afternoon, he explained that Canberra's liquor licensing laws permitted seven days a week trading, unlike where I had just come from.

"Naturally I bought a six pack and enjoyed them immensely."

When Dave and Jill got back to the RV, Jill immediately removed her clothes as normal, but, of course, keeping her panties on, while Dave kept his shorts on. Their next task was to pack away the groceries and other items such as tissues, toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, washing powder and hand soap, as well as the most import items, the beer and wine.

Jill decided that she would make them a tuna casserole, something easy and healthy.

"It should be ready about 7:30" she told him.

But a little latter, at 7:10 pm, Dave's phone rang. It was Gail. "Hi Dave, I've arrived at the Mt Isa bus terminal. Are you coming to get me?"

Dave was a bit stunned. It was the last thing he expected. He thought Gail would probably ring tonight, but from Cairns, not here at Mt Isa. All he could do was say "OK, I'll be there in ten minutes."

He turned to Jill and said "I can't believe this. You know that Gail wanted to come with me, but I initially told her no, then after considerable pressure I said to ring me after a month. Well she rang me after three weeks so I told her to wait until I got to Mt Isa today, expecting her to ring me again from Cairns. But she is here in Mt Isa at the bus terminal waiting for me to get her. I'm not certain what I should do, but I can't leave her sitting there, can I?"

"Of course you can't. You go to the terminal and get her while I tidy up here. We can have our dinner when you get back with her. She'll probably want something to eat too and as I've made a large casserole, there will be plenty to feed an extra mouth. I think she'll get a bit of a surprise when she sees me here with you, though. Just play it by ear, but we should not be too hard on her, I guess" Jill said compassionately.

Dave put his shoes and shirt on and drove down to the bus terminal. Jill spied him and came running to the car, carrying her bag. She was wearing a strapless dress that barely came to her knees and looked a bit crumpled as she had clearly been travelling for some time.

"Oh Dave I'm so glad to see you. I missed you so much" she cried out to him.

As Dave settled her into his car and drove back to the RV, he said "I thought you were going to ring me from Cairns, not the bus terminal here in Mt Isa."

"But you said to contact you when you got here. I thought you meant to be here and ring you when you arrived. Don't you want me here? Aren't you glad to see me?" she asked imploringly with tears in her eyes.

Dave couldn't bring himself to tell her what had happened since she had rung him two weeks ago, which was just before he met up with Jill again. All he could say to her was "of course it's good to see you. How was the trip here? Have you had anything to eat?"

By the time she had told him about her long trip on two buses, leaving just after midnight and taking almost nineteen hours to get here, Dave was pulling up at the RV. He got out and took her bag and led her into the RV.

"I thought you said you were by yourself" Gail said, bursting into tears as she saw Jill sitting there on the lounge, naked apart from her panties.

"I was when you rang, but a few days later I went to Jill's 21st birthday party and after it was over, Peter asked me to look after her for two weeks because he had suddenly got an opportunity to go sailing."

"Hello Gail. Sorry to surprise you like this but let's make the most of it" and Jill stood up and gave Gail a welcoming kiss.

"Is that true? You are only here for two weeks?" Gail asked Jill, knowing that Dave had looked after her before, although that meant sleeping with her with Peter's approval.

"Well I've already been with Dave for ten days. Peter is supposed to ring me in three days to let me know what's happening. He was on two weeks trial, but I think he's hoping it will go longer" she replied.

"So where does that leave me?" Gail asked them both.

Before Dave could say anything, Jill spoke up "well, it's up to you, but I'm happy to share Dave with you for the next few days until we know what's happening, if you would like that. Beside, I'm indisposed at the moment, so you'll be able to take care of Dave for me."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Dave said heatedly.

Both girls responded simultaneously "no."

"You caused the confusion, Dave, so I think you should do the right thing by Gail. You were happy to share me with Peter, now you can share me, or I can share you, with Gail. Besides, I've never made love to a girl before, have you Gail?" Jill added, smiling sexily at Gail as she asked this, thinking if I'm ever going to, I'd want it to be with someone like Gail.

Dave thought back to the few scenes he had witnessed between Wendy and Kellie, but this promised to be much more satisfying, if both girls wanted to have a threesome.

"Nothing serious" Gail said softly "just a bit of experimenting with my girlfriend, Sandy, who Dave's met. But we both had boyfriends so it wasn't anything heavy, more or less just mutual masturbation, I guess, although I must admit I enjoyed it. But I feel terribly overdressed, does anyone mind if I wear the same as Jill?" as she pulled her dress over her head, hanging it on the back of a chair leaving on the only other garment she was wearing, a pair of brief white panties. She was determined to encourage Dave to want her.

"Why don't you freshen up, have a shower and then we'll have some dinner and a couple of drinks while we think about the night ahead" Jill said with authority, taking over as the mother hen.

When Gail came out of the shower, wearing just a pair of clean but very brief, lace panties, Jill put her arm around Gail's now naked shoulders and guided her to the table.

As soon as they had finished eating, Jill told Dave he should clean up, while she took Gail by the hand and led her to the bed. She removed Gail's panties, leaving her own panties on, then pulled Gail onto the bed and started kissing and fondling her. Dave took a long time cleaning up as he was rather distracted watching the two girls making out on his bed.

Jill enjoyed kissing and caressing Gail, noticing also how she and Gail were arousing Dave. Soon, she too, was getting aroused from the pleasure she was giving and receiving. Although she had never made love to a woman before, it seemed to come naturally, and Gail's previous experiments meant that she knew a little bit about what to do.

It wasn't long before Gail was crying out with pleasure as she experienced an orgasm from Jill's fingers and mouth.

Soon Jill had Gail again panting out her desire for more, until Jill turned around to Dave and told him "if you don't hurry up and get over here and make yourself useful you won't be needed at all."

Dave had been so turned on by watching the two girls that he could not longer resist the idea of joining them and the more he thought about it, the more he realised that he didn't really want to resist.

Stripping off his clothes, he joined them on the bed, although not certain of what he should do. Jill took charge, directing Dave to help her suck Gail's breasts, and then she and Dave alternated between sucking a breast and kissing Gail's mouth.

After a little while, Jill made Dave lie on his back and encouraged Gail to lie face down on top of him. Jill was holding Dave's erection and guiding it into Gail's vagina as she climbed on top of him. Jill released Dave's penis and fondled Gail's bottom, letting her fingers slide down Gail's cleft until she was touching Dave's penis then back up to the opening to Gail's anus. Grabbing Dave's tube of lubricant, she placed a little on her finger and then drove first one, then two fingers deep into Gail's anus, causing her to cry out, at first with a little pain but then with a lot of pleasure.

Dave rolled Gail over so that he was on top. Jill still had one hand under Gail with two fingers deep inside her anus. Jill's other hand caressed Dave's bottom and then slid down to his scrotum, fondling his testicles before holding the base of his penis as he thrust in and out of Gail.

This was just too much for Dave. He increased the speed of his thrusts, spurting his climax into Gail just as Jill squeezed his penis, almost painfully, but causing him to have a massive climax.

As he slowly withdrew from Gail, Jill put her mouth and her unoccupied hand where Dave had just been, tasting the mixture of Dave and Gail, biting on her clitoris, all the while still pushing the fingers of her other hand in and out of Gail's bottom. It wasn't long before Gail was writhing with ecstasy as she reached yet another climax.

"What about you, Jill?" Gail asked concerned that she had received little attention during this time.

"Wrong time of the month for me, unfortunately, as I said before. I'll just have to wait another day or two" Jill said softly, at least grateful that Gail was concerned.

Jill rolled over on her back, satisfied with what she had brought about, but became very happy when both Gail and Dave set about kissing and cuddling her, lavishing their attentions on her breasts, sucking her hard nipples.

They lay there for a while basking in the warm glow of after sex, until Gail jumped up and told them she needed another shower.

While Gail was in the ensuite, Dave turned to Jill and said "what are we going to do, darling? You know it's you I love and want, but did you mean it when you said you wanted me to make love to her until your cycle had finished and then you want us to have a threesome after that?"

"Why not? You enjoyed what we just did, didn't you? Besides, I'm looking forward to being able to fully participate with you and Gail."

"Of course I enjoyed it, but did you really? And what about sleeping arrangements?" Dave replied.

"Well I guess we could take it in turns to sleep with you, but there is no reason why you can't make love to each of us every day is there? Unless, of course, you don't think you are up to it?"

His manhood challenged, Dave rose to the bait and assured Jill that he would be capable of making love to them both, but thinking to himself, hopefully it's only for a few days. Because he didn't think he could do this day in and day out.

When Gail came out of the shower, totally naked, Jill told Dave he should shower next, so that while Dave was in the ensuite she was able to tell Gail what she had agreed with Dave and assuring her that the next few days would be very enjoyable.

"Would you like to sleep with Dave tonight, seeing you haven't seen him for a while? Besides, I'm looking forward to two more nights time when I'll be able to enjoy Dave making love to me again" Jill asked generously.

"Thanks, Jill, you are being unbelievably kind, but are you sure you don't want to sleep with him? Even if you can't make love to him, won't you miss him cuddling you?" Gail said with a genuine laugh.

"No pet, you enjoy him. I suggest we make this Dave's bed and who ever is not sleeping with Dave can sleep in the bunk bed over the cabin, so you stay here and sleep with him tonight" Jill stated.

When Dave came out, also naked, Jill went in to the ensuite to have her shower. Gail told Dave what she and Jill had agreed adding "I hope you don't mind sleeping with me tonight?"

Dave didn't bother replying, simply got into bed with Gail and took her into his arms, enjoying the feel of her nudity against his. Soon he was kissing her deeply, their arms wrapped around each other.

"Are you going to kiss me goodnight?" Jill asked them both, interrupting their kissing, when she came out of the ensuite, still wearing a pair of panties.

Dave reached up with his mouth and kissed her tenderly on the lips, as her hands held his head to hers. When she came up for air, she said "goodnight darling, enjoy yourself. Now where is my kiss, Gail?" she said as she reached for Gail and gave her a big passionate kiss, fondling her breasts briefly as she did.

"Hope you have got your strength back, because Jill has really turned me on now" Gail whispered as she reached down and fondled Dave's penis and then used her mouth to bring it fully back to life. Soon she was straddling him, taking him deep inside her. After enjoying her bouncing up and down on him for a while, Dave rolled her over onto her back and gave her the pleasure she sought, and which, of course, he enjoyed immensely.

Jill had climbed onto the bunk bed, but then watched Gail mount her darling Dave and receive pleasure from him. She felt no jealousy, understanding for the first time, she thought, how Peter must feel when he watched Dave make love to her. In fact, she was proud of Dave as she knew Peter was of her and enjoyed seeing Dave give and receive satisfaction with a girl who she really liked.

Wednesday Week 17

Jill got up, glancing at Dave as he lay there cuddling Gail while both were still sound asleep. She felt mixed emotions, disappointed that it wasn't her being cuddled by Dave, but pleased for him that he was obviously enjoying Gail. She was preparing breakfast for them, as first Dave then Gail woke up, yawning.

"Hello sleepy heads" she greeted them "time to get up and enjoy breakfast."

"Mmmh. Why don't you serve us breakfast in bed, wench?" Dave asked facetiously.

"In your dreams, lover. Get up or starve" Jill replied laughing at him.

Soon they were all enjoying Jill's baked beans on toast, chattering about what was on the agenda for today.

"When we get to the Outback at Isa, I must get another ticket for everything for Gail. Oh, and I should ring Westwing to see if there is another seat on the plane for Friday morning" Dave said.

Fortunately Dave was successful in getting the extra tickets and so they commenced their day at the multi-award winning Outback at Isa. The brochure described it as being one of the most ambitious tourist projects in Australia, proving incredibly popular with visitors. All three concurred with this opinion by the time the day was over.

Their first activity was what the brochure described as a 'mine-blowing' underground experience on the Hard Times Mine Tour. After giving them some background information and history, they were given protective clothing to wear, including a miner's cap and lamp. The guide showed them how to operate the lamp, before showing them around some of the above ground plant and equipment, including the historic headframe.

Their group entered the Alimak cage that was lowered into the mine shaft from this headframe. Their guide, who was an experienced miner as all the guides apparently were, showed and explained to them all the operations that went on in a mine. He even used some of the equipment, including a very big, heavy drill that was extremely noisy. By the time the tour was coming to an end, they had all gained a real insight into the life of a miner and better understanding of the difficulties working underground.

Their final stop was in the crib room, still underground, where they were served a substantial morning tea. When the tour was over, they were taken back to the surface and removed the protective clothing, retrieving their personal gear that they had to leave behind in individual lockers.

Next they visited the Riversleigh Fossil Centre that opened a window into the prehistoric world that was some four hours drive north of The Isa. Dave and the girls were able to come face to face with the prehistoric inhabitants of outback Australia and then they took a tour of the laboratory being impressed by the way the palaeontologist and his trained staff, freed the fossilised bones of extinct creatures from the limestone in which they were buried. It was fascinating but painstakingly slow work. All of this built on what Dave had seen and heard during his time in the dinosaur triangle, between Winton, Hughenden and Richmond.

Dave suggested lunch, so they went to the café and enjoyed a leisurely lunch as they discussed the highlights of the morning, all agreeing that the Hard Times Mine tour was by far the most entertaining and informative.

When lunch was finished they walked in the Outback Park, which was a cool oasis, featuring a central lagoon surrounded by lush plants and waterfalls. As they went along the walking trails through the gardens, the three of them sat on one of the several sheltered seats and just enjoyed listening to the water and looking at the birds and fish. They saw even more of the fish and aquatic plants, when they crossed over the purpose-built bridge spanning the lagoon.

Finally, the three of them went into the Mount Isa Mine Theatrette to watch an inspiring film about The Isa, before wandering through the outback gallery with its audio-visual presentation of the region's indigenous people, early settlement and mining history.

By the time they were finished seeing everything the Outback at Isa had to offer, all three of them felt incredibly exhausted. It had been an exceptionally long, but very interesting day, but there was no doubt, all three agreed, it had been very worthwhile.

As Dave was driving back to the RV, he asked "Jill, would you like me to buy some takeaway for dinner, perhaps some pizzas? It's been a long time since we've had them and you must surely be too tired to bother cooking tonight."

"Thanks, Dave I appreciate that and I think take-away pizzas would make a good change" She replied.

So Dave dropped them back at the RV so the girls could shower and relax while he went back down town to get the pizzas. By the time he got back, Jill was sitting in her panties, while Gail was fully nude, both enjoying a glass of white wine. Dave had a quick shower and then joined them at the table. I'll never tire of looking at these beautiful naked breasts, Dave thought to himself, as they got stuck into the pizzas, and especially now that there are four of them to look at.

Once dinner was finished Dave took the empty containers to the outside trash so the RV wouldn't smell. Neither girl could be bothered putting clothes on if either of them had to take the rubbish out.

Dave put another of his DVD movies on, so they could sit and relax after the long day. It was 'Officer and a Gentleman' staring Richard Gere and Debra Winger.

"What's it about?" asked Jill

"Basically, it's about a young man, played by Richard Gere, who has signed up for Navy Flight School training. He is a Navy brat with a loner attitude but he meets and eventually falls in love with an attractive young woman, played by Debra Winger. The training is difficult but not as tough as having to deal with the training officer, played by Louis Gossett Junior, who teaches him a lesson in the importance of relying on your friends and colleagues" Dave explained by way of summarising the movie, remembering back to when he last saw it.

Although it was a fairly old movie, all three of them enjoyed it, thinking the ending as Richard Gere carried Debra Winger out of the factory, she wearing his Navy cap, was a very poignant moment.

After they had watched the movie, Jill said goodnight to them both.

"Tomorrow, darling you can make up for what I've been missing" Jill told Dave huskily, looking forward with fervent anticipation of what Dave would do to her tomorrow night, giving both Dave and Gail a passionate kiss.

Dave and Gail tidied up and got into bed, exchanging kisses and cuddles until Dave rolled on top of her and slowly, gently made love to her.

Thursday Week 17

The Mine tour was booked for 10 am, leaving from the Outback at Isa, so after breakfast they set off back to the centre. After getting their names ticked off the booking list, they waited until the bus arrived then boarded it for the hour and a half tour. It was like the tours that Dave and Jill had done with Peter in Gladstone, in that they stayed on the bus the whole time, except when they went into the theatrette to watch a video presentation, but it was very interesting seeing the massive operation.

When they were back in the car, Dave drove them to the Underground Hospital, with its fascinating history. Apparently, back in 1942, with the town in fear of a Japanese bombing raid and the possibility of having its hospital destroyed, the superintendent of the hospital persuaded Mount Isa Mines to gouge out an E-shape set of tunnels into the hillside behind the main hospital. This was then turned into a hospital, which was operational within 15 weeks.

In 1977, excavators accidentally unearthed this forgotten war relic, which was subsequently restored and turned into a very interesting tourist attraction. Now it helped raise money for the local hospital.

There was also an historic above ground set of rooms, the Beth Anderson Museum, which contained all sorts of medical and dental equipment. Both girls shuddered at the thought of having to give birth or have an operation with what today was such primitive equipment, but then realised that people two hundred years ago could only have dreamed of being able to have such life saving equipment available to them and no doubt in another 100 years people would think that today's equipment was unbelievably primitive – such was the pace of change and scientific development.

Dave drove back to the RV where they had a sandwich and a cup of tea, before setting out for their next tourist attractions.

On the other side of the Leichhardt River, they visited the National Tent Trust House. It was a timber framed house with a canvas roof under a free standing galvanised iron roof. This unusual environmental adaptation was once common in Mount Isa as 1930's Mining Company housing, a style of house unique to The Isa. The Tent House contained furnishings and objects of historical interest from Mount Isa, relevant to that period.

Apparently over 200 of these houses had been built by Mount Isa Mines in the early 1930s and 40s to improve the living conditions of their workers.

Their next stop was at the old underground museum, where the highlight was Arilla Paper. Here indigenous women made beautiful, hand-made paper, craft and artworks from local flora, such as buffel grass, gidgee, gum leaves, ochres, emu feathers and even barramundi fish scales. Dave bought a few pieces of the beautiful paper to write a letter to his daughter in the USA, as he knew she would appreciate the uniqueness and quality of the paper.

Finally, they went to the Kalkadoon Tribal Centre and Meeting Place to look at the display of artefacts, art and cultural items from this fierce fighting tribe that was indigenous to this area.

It was just on 4 pm when Dave finally drove them back to the RV. As soon as they walked in the door of the RV, Jill stripped off her clothes and Gail followed suite. Dave was a little slower, but realised his precious Jill wanted him, having missed out the past four nights.

Dave and Gail worked on Jill with their fingers, hands, mouth, tongue lips, anything and everything, touching, licking, kissing biting, fondling and generally enjoying every part of her body, until she was writhing from the agony and ecstasy their attentions were giving her. Her orgasm was both loud and physical as she clutched them both hard to her.

Gail grasped Dave's erection and guided it into Jill's sopping vagina, holding it gently by the base with a thumb and forefinger, enjoying the sensations of touching Jill as he thrust deeply into her. With her other hand she fondled Dave's bottom, paying particular attention to his cleft, running her fingers down to the base of his scrotum and back again and then drove her finger into Dave's bottom.

Try as he might, Dave could not last long with this double attack by Gail coupled with the wonderful sensations he was feeling inside Jill. He exploded deep inside her and as his throbbing slowed and ceased, he pulled out of her and Gail put her mouth onto Jill's sex, tasting, licking and then bringing Jill to another orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.