Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 38: 21st Birthday

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38: 21st Birthday - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Wednesday Week 15

When the alarm went off, Dave showered, dressed, had a quick cup of coffee with extra cold water added so he could drink it reasonably quickly, while he made his toast, putting butter and vegemite on it and set off on the long trip, eating his toast as he went.

He stopped every two hours for a ten minute break and a bit over 30 minutes for lunch to ensure his driving concentration was not impaired. Fortunately it was an uneventful trip and he was able to pull into the parking area at Mission Beach jetty a little after 3:30 pm, in time to catch the last water taxi.

Dave checked into the resort and when he went to his room, he found a note from Peter asking him to ring him when he got this message.

"Hi Peter, it's Dave. I'm here safely and in my room. Thanks for booking it for me and everything here is fine. How's the birthday girl?"

"Glad you made it safely and thanks so much for coming. Jill's looking forward to a small party tomorrow night, but has no idea you are coming. I've arranged with management for her to deliver a dinner tray to your room in about an hour, just before she knocks off, so enjoy the surprise. I'll come round and see you both when I finish about two hours later" Peter said excitedly.

Dave unpacked and had a shower, just putting his shorts on and lay down for a few minutes to relax after his long drive. He must have dozed off, he realised, because suddenly there was a knock at the door and he heard Jill's voice call out "room service."

Dave quickly went to the door and opened it, pretending he didn't recognize her, stood partially concealed by the door and just said "just put it down there please, miss."

Jill almost dropped the tray and squealed with delight as she heard his voice, turned towards him and realised who it was.

"What are you doing here? Oh this is too much, I just can't believe it" she said and burst into tears.

Dave took the tray off her and placed it on the table, then took her into his arms and held her as she cried on his shoulder.

"I hope that you are shedding tears of happiness, not sadness at my being here" he said gently.

"Of course I'm happy to see you. But how come you are here" she asked again.

"I was invited to attend a young lady's 21st birthday party tomorrow. Know anyone turning 21 tomorrow?" Dave replied with a big grin on his face.

"I can't believe that Peter was able to arrange this without letting me know. Oh it's so wonderful to see you again. Please give me a big kiss" she cried passionately.

"I'll do better than that" he said as he closed the door "I understand that you have knocked off for the night so why don't you lie down and have a rest. Peter told me he'd be here in about two hours when he finishes work. Not that I think you should rest too much."

"I've got a better idea. As you know, I've been working all day, so why don't I have a shower and get cleaned up, so you can eat your dinner while it's still hot. Then you can show me how much you have missed me" Jill said, giving him a big, hungry kiss, before getting undressed and then skipping into the ensuite.

Dave sat down and started to eat. He realised how hungry he was after his long drive. He saw there was a complimentary bottle of white wine, so opened it and poured himself a glass to have with his meal.

He was only half way through his dinner when Jill came out of the bathroom in the resort's bathrobe, her hair wrapped in a towel and her face glowing, both from the shower and excitement.

"You sure are a sight for sore eyes" Dave said. "Would you like to have a glass of wine while I finish this meal? I'm actually quite hungry."

"Sounds like a good idea. How long are you here for?" Jill asked him as she poured herself a glass.

"I'm booked in for three nights. I drove from Hughenden today in the 4WD today, having left the RV back there. That allows me to attend your party then spend a day recovering before driving back there."

"Oh Dave, I'm so glad you came. Now I am really looking forward to my party. So when are you going to show me that you have missed me, unless of course you haven't" she said teasingly.

Dave finished his last mouthful, had another sip of wine, then took her into his arms and kissed her deeply, before leading her over to the bed. He undid the robe, which she let fall to the floor and stepped back so that he could admire her beautiful body.

"I swear you are even more beautiful than last time I saw you" he exclaimed, before whipping off his shorts and pulling her down onto the bed. Dave kissed her all over then made mad, passionate love to her, ensuring that she too enjoyed it.

They lay there in each others arms, cuddling and exchanging gentle kisses, until Dave dozed off, his early start and long drive making him tireder than he realized, especially after the passion they had just shared.

Jill just lay there happily in his arms, listening to his deep breathing, indicating he was asleep. She was gently caressing him, running her finger through his hair, while thinking how much she loved him

Dave woke with a start, hearing a knock on the door. He quickly realised that he had fallen asleep straight after making love to Jill. He was still cuddling her and enjoying the feel of her body against his.

Dave quickly got up and opened the door slightly, putting his head around the door so that he could see who was there, as he was totally naked.

"It's only me, Dave, how are you?" Peter said with a big smile on his face.

Dave quickly opened the door to let Peter in and closed it behind him, as Peter walked over to Jill who was lying naked on the bed and gave her a kiss, saying "how was your reunion? Get a big surprise?"

"Oh darling it was the best birthday present you could have given me. As you can see, I couldn't even wait until my birthday tomorrow to unwrap my present", looking at Dave standing there in the nude, which caused Peter and Dave to both burst out laughing. She continued with a big smile "why don't you come and finish what Dave started, because he fell asleep on the job."

So Dave watched with growing pleasure as Peter undressed and joined Jill on the bed. Soon Jill was crying out with joy, then they rolled over so that Dave was looking at her beautiful bottom and could see Peter's penis thrusting up into her vagina. Jill turned her head to look at him and said "Dave, why don't you join us, darling?"

He didn't pause for a second, simply climbed onto the bed and started fondling those lovely soft cheeks so tantalisingly presented to him. A few moments later, Dave's fingers were traversing her cleft, tantalising her before pushing a finger into her anus. Jill cried out in ecstasy "more Dave, more" so he quickly thrust a second finger deep into her and moved them in unison with Peter's motion.

Dave could feel and hear Jill's orgasm and soon after he could feel Peter exploding inside her.

"Thank you my darling men. That was wonderful. I've really missed you so much, Dave" Jill gasped, as Dave withdrew his fingers from her and lay down beside her and Peter.

They lay there on their backs with Jill between them, each of the men holding one of Jill's hands. No one spoke, just mentally relived the moments they had shared, not just now, but also in the past.

Peter eventually got up, dressed and said "well I'm going back to our room. Why don't you spend the night here with Dave, love? You are rostered off tomorrow for your birthday so can sleep in. I'll see you some time tomorrow morning. OK?"

He was so proud of his wonderful Jill and got joy and satisfaction from sharing her with Dave, for whom he had developed a very strong brotherly/fatherly love. He knew there was absolutely no way he would share her with anyone else, but somehow he felt really good knowing how much pleasure she got from sleeping with Dave and how much Dave enjoyed her.

Peter was certain that it strengthened her love for him, giving her the freedom to love both men, while he personally took immense pleasure from imaging the delight they were giving each other.

"Thanks, darling, I'd love to sleep with Dave tonight, especially as we are unlikely to be in a fit state tomorrow night after the party to enjoy each other's bodies" she said laughing.

After Peter left, Dave had a shower then got back into bed with Jill. She had poured the last of their wine and they sat there in bed, sipping their wine, contemplating the night ahead. The trip here today had brought Dave everything he had hoped for and more, he thought to himself.

As soon as their wine was finished, Dave took Jill into his arms and lay there cuddling her, exchanging soft and gentle kisses while both told each other how good it was that they were back together.

Eventually, Dave made love to her again, slowly, tenderly, caringly until a wave of euphoria cascaded over them and once more Jill was asleep in his arms. Dave lay awake for a little while, savouring the sensation of having her beautiful naked body in his arms and of being able to cup those wonderful breasts with his hands, before he too was deep asleep.

Thursday Week 15

Dave woke up feeling wonderful sensations - Jill was sucking his penis and it felt exceedingly nice. As she realised that he had woken up, she took her mouth off him, still holding him gently in her hands and said "good morning my love, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, but please don't stop. I'll wish you happy birthday when you have finished what you've started" Dave groaned in response.

It wasn't long before he was raising his hips, thrusting his erection deep into her mouth and then finally spurting his conclusion deep into her throat.

Dave pulled Jill up so he could kiss her and taste himself in her mouth.

Finally, he paused and said "happy 21st birthday my darling Jill. Let me reciprocate as your first birthday present."

"I had my first birthday present last night, when you showed up. It was a wonderful present, Dave."

But Dave didn't hesitate. He rolled over and put his head between her legs, spreading them wide apart as he kissed her other lips, using his tongue and fingers on her clitoris and vagina.

Jill arched her back, and used her hands to pull Dave's face hard into her loins. Soon she was moaning her pleasure, her face contorted, rolling from side to side as she felt wave after wave of pleasure roll over her, culminating in a massive orgasm.

When Dave finally lifted his face from her, she said "thanks my love that was a wonderful way to start my birthday. Let's go and have a shower, there's room for us both."

As soon as they were in the shower, Dave took the cake of soap and proceeded to ensure that every part of Jill's body was squeaky clean, paying particular attention to her breasts and loins, his soapy fingers penetrating both her vagina and anus.

"I think my bottom and vagina are clean now darling" she sighed after almost five minutes of Dave's fingers thrusting deeply inside her, but he didn't stop until Jill was crying out as she reached another climax, her legs buckling under her so that Dave had to hold her up.

Once she was dry, Dave having ensured that he dried every tiny spot on her body with the towel, Jill had to put on the clothes she arrived in as she didn't have anything else to wear.

"Stay here and I'll go back to my room and get changed into something clean and then I'll bring us some breakfast back, if that's OK" she said.

After Jill had left, Dave dressed and made himself a cup of tea, then sat down to drink it while he waited for Jill to come back.

About an hour later, he answered the knock on the door and there was Jill, changed into an alluring sun dress that seemed to reveal as much as it concealed, carrying a room service tray containing a lovely cooked breakfast for two.

"Helps when you know the staff" she said.

"That feels better" Dave said after he had finished the last morsel of their breakfast tray. "So what do we have planned for today?"

"Well, as I've got the day off, we could go swimming, sailing, diving or have sex. I vote for the sex" she told him cheekily.

"That might take care of five minutes, then what?"

"It better take more than five minutes or you'll be fired as my super stud" she laughed. "But yes, we should go for a walk and explore some of the island and have a swim, but then I've got to get ready for my party. I'm actually quite excited about it now."

"Well I guess we better get started with this sex thing you mentioned, although it does sound a bit boring" Dave said, taking hold of Jill's hands before she could hit him. He drew her up against him and kissed her gently.

It was certainly more than five minutes later, in fact just over an hour, when Jill and Dave cleaned up and got dressed again, setting off on their walk. They got back in time for a late lunch in the cafeteria and when they had finished eating Jill said "I'll go back to my room and get my bikini on and meet you at the pool in about half an hour if that's OK?"

"See you then" Dave said, leaning over and giving her a chaste kiss, conscious of not compromising Jill in her work place. By the time she got back, Dave had changed into his swimmers and had been waiting for her for nearly an hour.

"Sorry I took so long. Peter saw me as I was changing and wanted to know how things were going and if I had a good night and of course he wished me happy birthday in the nicest possible way. So it was almost half an hour before I was able to put my bikini on. Thanks to what you taught him, Peter now doesn't take just five minutes to make love to me" she said happily.

Dave and Jill frolicked in the pool for almost an hour, and then lay on the banana chairs in the shade getting their strength up for the night ahead. Jill had told him that the party would be in the staff canteen at 7 pm and would include dinner. He was the only non-staff member attending seeing they had no other friends or family here.

"Have you kept in touch with your family?" Dave enquired.

"The odd post card. A birthday card did arrive today from them, though" Jill replied, adding "it was rather impersonal, but I'm not surprised."

Dave expressed his disappointment, but then asked "when do you want me to give you your birthday present?"

"I thought you had already given it to me this morning" she said mischievously.

"No. I have something small for you in my room."

"We could go back to your room now and you could spend the next hour giving me your present, then I must go and make sure things are organised" Jill said.

Jill wrapped her towel around her and walked with him back to his room. As soon as she got inside, however, she not only dropped the towel, but took her bikini off too, throwing it on the floor, as Dave was fumbling in his bag. He turned around to give her with the present he had bought for her at the jewellery shop in Longreach and was once again amazed at just how beautiful Jill was, standing there fully nude, totally unselfconscious.

Dave handed her his present saying "sorry, I didn't get much warning of your birthday, so I had to buy whatever was available in Longreach."

Jill eagerly unwrapped the small parcel, and then gasped as she saw the beautiful gold and diamond pendant.

"Oh Dave it is too, too much. It's so beautiful. It must have cost you a fortune. You shouldn't have, but I love it. Thanks so very much, but now I want to thank you properly" as she pushed him to the bed and undressed him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.