Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 34: Roma and St George

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: Roma and St George - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 13

It was a leisurely start to the day, as Dave knew it would take less than three and a half hours to get to Roma. By 10 am Dave was driving along the dirt road that led out of the Gorge. It became sealed about half way to the main highway.

He stopped at Injune, a small town that looked as if time had stood still for it, and Kellie made them sandwiches for their lunch, washed down with a cup of tea. They spent a few minutes wandering around the tourist information centre, looking at the excellent craft work and Dave was persuaded to buy some home-made ginger cookies that turned out to taste as good as they looked.

Just after 2 pm, Dave drove into the caravan park at Roma. As soon as he had got the RV organised and the 4WD unloaded, he took the girls to the Roma Visitor Information Centre. But he told them it was time for a long walk, which turned out to be all of one hundred metres, because, as Dave knew from his map, the caravan park was almost next door to the information centre.

He was particularly keen to book for the Big Rig Night Show, for either tonight or tomorrow night. As they decided to do the show that night and the combination tickets Dave bought included entry to the Oil Patch in the day time, he suggested a cappuccino in the café before doing the self guided experience.

Their brochure told them that over a hundred years ago, on Roma's Hospital Hill, a crew that was drilling for water struck gas. Thus, quite by accident, Australia's oil and gas industry was born.

The Big Rig, the brochure explained, was a living memorial to the pioneers of Australia's oil and gas industry. It recommended that visitors spend a minimum of one hour and preferably closer to two hours in order to see all the outside display of oil and gas exploration and production equipment; each display explained by suitable signs and audio panels. There was also a 24 minute movie presentation that outlined the process of extraction of methane gas from coal beds and the basics of life on a modern drilling rig.

As they wandered around the exhibits, all well landscaped with vegetation suited to Roma's rather dry climate, they were impresses by the size of some of the machinery. Two major items were the 1929 vintage steam-powered Emsco drilling rig that apparently had only been used to drill four holes before it was abandoned in 1941 and the more modern early 1950s diesel powered National T32 rig, which had been used to train a generation of roughnecks.

By the time the three of them were ready to leave the Oil Patch, they were impressed with how much each of them had learned and especially about how hard the life of the drilling team had been.

This was reinforced later that night when they attended the entertaining 32 minute night show in the outdoor set behind the Information Centre, with its open-air bench seating. In front of them was a rather basic tent camp, replicating the typical 1920s oil drilling camp, with two small drilling rigs and 'junk' scattered around typical of the things that would normally be seen around a rig in that era.

There was a large projection screen behind the set and smaller screen on either side. One of the tents also had images projected onto it. There was commentary, special computer lighting effects, pyrotechnics and, at two appropriate moments, gas flares, that startled them all.

Dave and the two girls were bubbling away with enthusiasm as they walked back to the RV, discussing the various highlights.

Kellie immediately started on a late dinner, a simple meal of sausages, eggs, mashed potatoes and tomato, while Dave opened a bottle of red wine. He and Wendy sat back, sipping their wine watching Kellie at work, both silently admiring her beauty and efficiency.

Soon they were sitting down, hoeing into their food, which seemed to taste even better after the night's entertainment. Wendy and Dave cleared the table and washed up, insisting that Kellie rest and thanking her for the dinner.

Wendy made the coffee and they sat around discussing tomorrow's plans while sipping it. Dave offered an after dinner drink, but only Wendy accepted the whisky.

"What do you like to drink after dinner, Kellie?" Dave asked her.

"It's alright, I don't drink much. Sometimes I like a Baileys and ice or a Tia Maria and milk, but don't worry about me" she replied.

"Nonsense. I'll make sure I get some tomorrow. If you are going to cook dinners like you've done so far, it's the least I can do" he told her, which made her blush slightly.

Dave was first in bed and his light turned off before the girls finished up, showered and got into bed. He managed a glimpse of Kellie's lovely breasts as she pulled her T-shirt off getting into bed and as Wendy pulled her close, cuddling and fondling her.

Unfortunately, from Dave's point of view, almost simultaneously Wendy turned their light off so he could see no more. But he was just able to hear their gentle, soft murmurings as Wendy was obviously making love to Kellie.

Wednesday Week 13

Dave decided he should have another bike ride before breakfast, telling the girls who were awake but not yet up, that he'd be back in about 45 minutes. By the time he came back, both girls were up and dressed and Kellie had ham and mushroom omelettes ready to cook.

When the dishes were all washed and everything put away, Dave took them to see the three dimensional clay mural that had been created in 1988 by two local artists, depicting the history and development of Roma and the District. It was the major feature in the foyer of the Roma Bungil Cultural Community Centre.

They were impressed by the physical aspects of the mural, which, according to their brochure, was made from about two tonnes of special clay, occupied 18 square metres and ranged from 25 to 50 centimetres in depth. The brochure also identified the 18 different motifs within the mural, depicting the different industries such as wine, wool and wheat as well as a number of famous identities including Ludwig Leichhardt and Col. Thomas Mitchell.

One other interesting fact they learned that came hand in hand with the development of oil and gas exploration methods, was the drilling for artesian water. Surface water was rather scarce around Roma and very unreliable, so artesian water was heavily relied on. Sometimes it can be found quite near the surface.

Dave then drove out to Romaville Winery, just on the outskirts of town. Although it was not yet midday, Dave and Wendy tasted their range of wines in what was advertised as the oldest winery in Queensland and one of the oldest buildings in Roma. Apparently, the winery had been built in 1878 from local timber and Dave in particular, thought that it was an interesting building.

Dave decided that Kellie should drive for a while, seeing that she had refrained from tasting. She was a little nervous at first, never having driven a 4WD before, especially with Dave sitting next to her, even though it was a fairly small vehicle, but she soon gained confidence and was happy driving it.

She drove along the Avenue of Heroes that featured 138 bottle trees, each with a remembrance plaque featuring the details of the fallen soldiers from the Roma District in World War 1.

Next she drove them to see Roma's largest bottle tree with its girth of almost 9 metres. The sign told them that it was transplanted to its present location in 1927 from a local property even though it was fairly well grown then, and believed to have originated in the 19th century.

Dave took a photo of the two girls standing in front of it, dwarfed by the giant bottle tree. Wendy insisted that she take a photo of Dave in front of it as well and Kellie decided that she would pose with him, then put her arm around his waist and moved close to him as they posed for the shot. Naturally, he had to then put his arm around her too, enjoying holding her close. Wendy didn't seem to mind, happily taking the photos.

Kellie then drove them back to the RV to make some sandwiches for a fairly late lunch. When they had eaten, the three of them walked around the corner to look at the historic Lenroy Slab Hut, hand built in 1893 from local timber to house a family of 11. All three were glad that housing today was much more comfortable and roomier.

Once they got back to the RV, Dave decided to drive down to the bottle shop, telling the girls he wouldn't be long. He got a couple of bottles of wine and a bottle of Baileys for Kellie.

When he returned, Kellie asked if it would be alright to sunbake on the roof of the RV as it would be private up there. She changed into her bikini in the ensuite and went on up, carrying a towel.

Wendy suggested to Dave that they should have a beer sitting under the umbrella on the deck of the RV as she wasn't interested in getting a suntan. Dave thought that a good idea and got two beers from the fridge.

"I'd better take some sun tan lotion up, because I don't think Kellie thought to use any and she'll burn if she stays there very long" Wendy said, grabbing the bottle and taking it with her.

When Dave climbed onto the roof, he saw Kellie lying on the towel on her tummy, her bra strap undone and her head resting on her arms. He got the umbrella and a couple of chairs and set them up for Wendy and himself to sit on and opened the beers.

"Did you put any suntan lotion on dear?" Wendy asked Kellie.

"No, did you bring it up?"

"Yes, would you like me to put some on?" Wendy offered.

"Mmm, yes please" Kellie murmured, not moving.

Wendy moved to Kellie's side and applied the suntan lotion to her back and shoulders, rubbing it in caringly and lovingly. Then she applied more to the backs of her legs.

"Roll over pet and I'll do your front while my hands are covered in the cream" she ordered.

Kellie obeyed, rolling over keeping her hands behind her head as she lay there, causing her glorious breasts to thrust upwards. Wendy started applying the cream to her legs and then her tummy and breasts, seeming to be extra careful about applying the cream to her nipples, gently massaging the cream into each breast.

"Do you need a hand there Wendy?" Dave called out with a laugh, thinking to himself that he would love to have his hands where Wendy had hers, massaging those beautiful, pert globes.

"It's alright, Dave, I think I'll be able to manage this time by myself" Wendy said as she looked up at him and smiled, then tweaked Kellie's nipples.

This caused Kellie to yell "ouch, perhaps you should let Dave do it if you are going to be that rough."

Kellie seemed to enjoy the attention she was getting from exhibiting her self in front of Dave. Certainly Wendy was not trying to hide her girlfriend's beauty, almost as if she was proud of her exposing her breasts to his gaze. Dave was pretty sure she was.

Dave sipped his beer, getting aroused from watching Wendy applying the cream and from gazing at Kellie's beautiful body, just wearing a tiny g-string bikini bottom that didn't cover very much. He didn't hide his gaze either and when he caught Kellie's eyes, he knew that she had seen him adoring her body and her breasts in particular but she just smiled at him.

Wendy sat back down beside Dave after she had wiped her hands and resumed drinking her beer.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" Wendy said softly and adoringly.

"She certainly is. You are a lucky lady, but then so is Kellie" he added diplomatically.

"Thanks. 'Me' thinks you are too kind, sir" Wendy said stretching her shoulders and rolling them as she winced from their soreness.

"Would you like me to massage your shoulders? I have done a proper massage course and both Chloe and Jill used to enjoy my massages. Reckoned it made them relax as well as taking the soreness from their shoulders and backs" Dave offered.

"Are you serious? You really can massage properly, because if you can I would love to get my neck and shoulders massaged as they are rather sore" she replied.

Dave just stood up telling her he would get them a couple more beers first, but really went to get his massage oil. When he got back, he showed her the oil and asked her if she wanted to put a bikini bra on so that he could apply the oil to her neck and shoulders without getting it on her clothes.

"No problem" she said and just whipped her T-shirt off as Dave stood behind her.

Dave poured a little oil onto his hands and started massaging her neck, using his thumbs especially to sooth her muscles, then moving his hands to her shoulders and down her shoulder blades. He spent nearly 30 minutes working on her, apart from occasional pauses so they could both have a sip of beer. She kept telling him how good it felt.

Kellie, meanwhile, had rolled back onto her tummy for a while, but by this stage was once more lying on her back, letting Dave gaze at her beautiful breasts, while he massaged Wendy. He couldn't really see Wendy's breasts from where he was standing, although he could look down on top of them, which revealed that they were quite small, not that he minded, he rather liked small breasts.

As Dave asked Wendy was she feeling better and clearly had finished massaging her, she stood up, turned around and gave him a small kiss, thanking him.

"I guess I better go and have a shower and wash this oil off. Give us your towel, please my love, I don't want to put my T-shirt on, but can't go back down like this" she said.

"OK" Kellie said sitting up and handing her towel to Wendy. "Perhaps I can persuade Dave to give me a massage while you are showering and then you can bring a towel back up for me."

"If that's alright with Wendy" Dave said, not wanting to cause any friction.

"She's my partner, not my boss. I don't need her approval" Kellie said indignantly.

Wendy just laughed and told Dave that if his fingers weren't too tired she was sure that Kellie would enjoy his massage too.

Dave proceed to massage Kellie's neck and shoulders and right down her back to the waist of her g-string, rubbing the oil into her skin that was warm from lying in the sun. He had to consciously stop his hands from wandering around under her arms to fondle her breasts.

Kellie must have sensed this because she whispered to him "if you are going to massage my breasts, you had better do it now before Wendy comes back up."

Dave was a little shocked, but couldn't stop himself. His hands snaked around her sides and cupped each breast, his fingers manipulating her already erect nipples. He loved the feel and texture and it started to have an effect on him. He heard the door close to the RV and quickly withdrew his hands, returning to her shoulders as Wendy came up the ladder carrying a towel.

"Thanks" Kellie said to Wendy as she passed her the towel. "I'd better go and have a shower now."

"Make sure you get the oil off your breasts when you shower" Wendy said, laughingly.

Dave wasn't certain who was blushing the most, Kellie or him, but he sat down and resumed his beer and Wendy sat next to him drinking hers.

"No problems I hope" Dave said a little uncertainly.

"Of course not. I'm sure Kellie would have enjoyed your massage and I bet you did too. If I was worried about anything I would scarcely have left her up here topless with you massaging her now, would I?" she said unconcerned.

Dave said nothing just enjoyed his beer and the memory of his brief fondling of Kellie's breasts.

That night, after dinner and a movie, Dave went to bed first, then Wendy, who kissed him goodnight and finally Kellie came out of the ensuite, just wearing her panties, walked up to Dave's bunk and kissed him lightly on the lips, said goodnight and climbed into bed.

Wendy put her arms around Kellie, drawing her close as she kissed her. She then reached up to turn the light off, but had left the curtains open to get some breeze as it was still fairly hot, so Dave could see them by the moonlight. He thought to himself that he wouldn't be surprised if Wendy knew he could see them.

She fondled and kissed Kellie's breasts, then pulled the sheet right back as her head dipped down her tummy. She removed Kellie's panties then got between her legs putting her head onto her sex.

Kellie's hands came down onto Wendy's head drawing her closer as she tossed her head in pleasure. Soon the attentions of Wendy's mouth and fingers had Kellie arching her back and trying to muffle the sound of her orgasm with the pillow pulled across her face. After a few more moments, Wendy's face re-emerged as she brought her mouth up, removed the pillow and kissed Kellie's face and mouth.

Wendy reached down and pulled the sheet over them both and rolled over cuddling Kellie as they fell asleep.

Dave had difficulty in getting to sleep as he lay there gently stroking himself, being so aroused by this afternoon and now tonight. He wished it was Jill and Peter on the bed, because he knew he could call to her and she would come and relieve the pressure that had built up inside him.

Thursday Week 13

Kellie was first up, although Dave was awake as she went into the ensuite, just wearing her panties. After her shower, she came out dressed and Wendy went into the ensuite. Kellie said good morning, gave him a kiss on the lips and asked him if he slept well and what he'd like for breakfast.

"No, I guess it wasn't my best night's sleep, but I think I'd like scrambled eggs for breakie" he said.

"I hope we didn't keep you awake." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I think I might have been a bit jealous of Wendy last night" was all Dave would say.

"Why thank you kind sir, I'll take that as a compliment" Kellie said giving him a big smile.

After breakfast, Dave drove the couple of blocks to St Paul's church to look at the famous windows. The church was only open on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 9 am and 10 am, so as it was now Thursday morning, this was their only opportunity to see them.

They enjoyed looking at the inspiring and impressive array of stained glass and Leadlight windows, which dated back to 1876.

Dave then drove back to the RV, loaded the 4WD onto its trailer and set off for St George.

Their first stop was at Surat, just over an hour away, situated on the banks of the Balonne River. Because they hadn't left until almost 10 am, it was well and truly time for a late morning tea.

Dave had read in his research that Surat was founded in 1849 after Sir Thomas Mitchell passed through the area. Surat was also the site of the very last Cobb & Co. coach run. The Cobb & Co. Changing Station Complex in Surat incorporated the Cobb & Co. Store Museum, the Balonne River Gallery, the Balonne Freshwater Aquarium, the Library and the Visitor Information Centre.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.