Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 33: The Lesbian Couple

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Lesbian Couple - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday Week 12

This morning Dave knew that he couldn't afford to delay his departure as he had about six and a half hours driving ahead of him if he was to reach Emerald, his next planned overnight stop, in the daylight. He hated driving on these outback highways when it was dark and especially at dusk, because the wildlife, in particular the kangaroos and emus, were very dangerous on the side of the road, running erratically into cars and trucks, blinded by headlights.

So, after eating some fruit and toast spread with tinned sardines washed down with a cup of coffee, he set out just before 9 am on the 475 kilometre drive. On the other hand, he wasn't keen on early morning starts if he could avoid them. After all, he was retired and travelling shouldn't be a chore.

After an hour and a half, he crossed the Cape River and pulled over for a short morning tea break. Because of the amount of driving he was going to do today, Dave knew he had to have frequent and proper breaks, especially as he had no one with him to keep him awake. Two hours was supposed to be the maximum one should drive without a proper break.

Fifteen minutes later he set out again. Around 12:30 he spied a small hotel virtually by itself, so decided that a light beer and a counter lunch would be ideal if he could get it.

Dave had not actually spoken to anyone since yesterday afternoon so he figured that he might find someone to talk to as he had his beer. A bit of company certainly wouldn't go astray.

As he walked into the virtually deserted bar, he could hear raised voices coming from the room next door. He could see in the reflection of a mirror, two attractive girls in their mid 20s who looked like they were being hassled by three local rednecks. They were surrounding both of the girls, who had backpacks on the floor at their feet, so he assumed they were backpackers, possibly looking for a ride.

He heard one of the men say coarsely "all you lesbians need is a good man to teach you how to enjoy sex, then you'll forget all about that stupid girl/girl stuff."

A second man said, equally roughly "yeh, and we're just the guys to do that" reaching for one of the girls and giving her breasts a quick grope. The girl moved back in shock, only to be stopped by the third man, who squeezed her bottom with both hands.

The girls looked frightened, realising that they should not have come in here looking for a ride. They were starting to worry that it might be the wrong kind of ride they'd end up with.

Dave thought quickly, then strode forcefully into the room, picked up the girls' backpacks and said "here you are girls, I've been looking for you. I want to leave now so if you're coming with me it has to be now."

The three rednecks were a bit taken back by the sudden turn of events and were a bit slow to react. The girls, however, looked up and saw a nice looking, clean cut rescuer holding their backpacks, so promptly started walking after him as he turned and walked out of the pub. They were wishing that they hadn't gone in there, but had been keen to try and get a lift, having had no success just waiting on the street.

"Quick, get in my RV before those rednecks know what's going on. It doesn't look like any one here will help you. I'll let you out as soon as we are underway, if that's what you want, otherwise you can travel with me for a while."

The girls quickly climbed into the RV and Dave drove off out of town, looking back to ensure that no one was following them.

Once he had built up to his cruising speed, Dave introduced himself and the two women gave their names as Wendy and Kellie. Wendy, who was sitting next to him, was about 170 centimetres tall, reasonably solid, but with a fairly good figure, around size 10 he guessed, with short, straight blonde hair and a pleasant face. She was wearing shorts and T-shirt. He guessed she was around 26 or 27.

Kellie, who had taken the seat behind Wendy, seemed to be about 10 centimetres shorter, with a slim build and smallish breasts, a very pretty soft face and long auburn hair with blonde highlights. She too was wearing a T-shirt, but with a reasonably short skirt. Dave guessed her age as 23 or 24. Neither girl seemed to be wearing a bra, nor did either seem to need one.

"Sorry about that incident back there. Those guys deserved a good belting, but I'm sorry I don't think I could have given all three of them what they deserved" Dave said sympathetically, but glad that he hadn't got involved in anything physical.

"We wouldn't expect you to. We are both just grateful that you got us out of there without anything serious happening. It sure looked like we were in for more than just a bit of uninvited attention" Wendy replied.

"Yes, thanks" Kellie piped up from the back.

"Where are you headed?" Wendy asked.

Dave told them about his planned journey, adding "you are welcome to travel with me to Emerald if you want to. In fact, you can stay the night if you want to. As you can see, I've plenty of room."

"Thanks" said Wendy "that would be great. How long are you staying there?"

"I think I'll stay in Emerald for two nights spending tomorrow sightseeing. So what are your plans?" he asked them.

"Well" Wendy replied, continuing "we are really just exploring Queensland, and then if everything's going OK we thought we'd continue backpacking through the Northern Territory. How far we go depends on when we run out of money, especially if we can't find the odd job.

"We come from Sydney and left there about four weeks ago. We went right up to Cairns and are now heading for St George. We have a friend who works in a winery there and thought we'd see if we could stay with her for a couple of days before heading up to Mt Isa."

Dave realised that with all the drama, he hadn't had his lunch and it was now 1:30 pm. Spying a sign that indicated a rest area in five kilometres, he asked "have you ladies eaten lunch yet?"

"No" replied Wendy.

"Well there's a rest area up ahead, so I'm going to pull into it and make us all some lunch. OK?"

"Thanks, that would be great. We don't have anything with us though" Wendy added.

"No problems. This RV is well stocked with plenty of things to eat," he said, and soon was pulling into the rest area.

It was almost 4:30 pm by the time he was driving into Emerald. During the afternoon, Dave had told them about picking up Jill and Peter and how they had stayed with him for two months as they made their way up the east coast of Australia. He didn't mention the ménage a trios or sleeping with Jill, though.

Wendy had told him that they were both nurses and had taken three months leave without pay so that they could enjoy a long holiday. They had been friends for just over 12 months, adding "I assume you heard what those guys said back in the pub? About us being lesbians?"

"Yes, so I assume that you are more than just good friends?" Dave politely enquired.

"Is that a problem? Yes, we have been partners for nearly a year now" Wendy replied almost defensively.

"It's certainly not a problem with me and I can assure you I won't be trying to covert you to becoming heterosexual, as long as you don't try and convert me. I think I'd make a lousy lesbian" Dave replied with a laugh and the girls both joined in his laughter.

He had enjoyed talking to them during the afternoon and decided he would be happy with their company for a few days if they wanted to stay with him. It would help get his mind off his darling Jill.

Once the RV was set up, Dave said "I'll just strip this bed, it's due for changing anyway", which wasn't true but Dave said it to reassure them, adding "you two can sleep here and I'll sleep in the double bunk over the cabin. It's already made up. In the morning I'll wash this linen and a few clothes. If you want anything washed it would be a good time to do it. That way it will be dry by the afternoon."

He gave the girls some clean linen and Kellie and Wendy made the bed. Dave showed them where to put their gear, then enquired "what do you like to drink? I can offer red or white wine, bubbly, scotch whisky or beer."

"Thanks, a beer would go down well after today" Wendy said.

"That's very kind of you. Could I possibly have a glass of white wine please?" Kellie asked in a melodious, soft voice.

"No problems. I think I'll join you in a beer, Wendy" Dave said as he opened a bottle of white wine and poured a glass then got two beers out of the fridge. "Do you want a glass or are you happy to drink it from the bottle?"

"It's already in glass, isn't it?" Wendy said with a smile, while Kellie had accepted her glass of wine with a lovely smile that made her eyes sparkle.

"Do you like roast dinner?" Dave asked, adding "I rarely do a roast when I'm by myself, but I have a chicken I could roast for tonight if you like."

"That sounds fantastic, doesn't it Wendy?" Kellie asked her partner, who nodded, then she added "but what can we do to help, Dave?"

"Well, while I make the stuffing and get the chook ready for the oven, if you would like to peel some potatoes, a sweet potato, a bit of pumpkin, a few onions and some carrots, then cut them up into four or five centimetre pieces that would be a real help" Dave replied as he showed her where things were then started his preparations.

When the meal was served, Dave poured a glass of white wine for Wendy and himself and topped Kellie's glass up.

"Thanks, Dave, the meal was great. It was very kind of you to not only rescue us today and give us a lift but also provide us with a great meal and a bed for the night" Wendy said and Kellie echoed her thanks.

"No problem, it is nice having some company. Would you like some coffee and a night cap? I can only offer scotch or wine though" Dave asked.

"I'll pass the night cap, thanks Dave, but can I make the coffee?" Kellie asked.

"I'd love a coffee and a whisky if that's not imposing, Dave, with just a splash of water please" Wendy replied.

Dave showed Kellie where the coffee and plunger was and told her how he liked it prepared; a spoon full of coffee for each person, a little almost boiling water poured over the coffee grains so they could soak up the water, and then once the grains had swelled and absorbed the water, the appropriate amount of hot water added.

They sat there for almost two hours, sipping their drinks and talking about their travels to date. Wendy and Kellie had been to many of the same things that he had been with Peter and Jill, although their paths had never crossed.

Soon it was time for bed, so Dave told the girls they could use the ensuite first. Kellie went first and came out after her shower wearing a T-shirt, as Wendy went in for hers. Kellie said good night to Dave and got into bed. He caught a brief glimpse of her panties as her T-shirt rode up, climbing into bed and realised that this wasn't going to be the same as when Peter and Jill were sleeping there.

Wendy came out similarly attired and said goodnight as Dave went to do his ablutions. He decided to wear a pair of boxer shorts he had, feeling that might be less offensive than wearing his briefs. Just as he had done in the beginning when Jill and Peter started staying with him.

As he climbed up into his bunk, he turned the light out and called out goodnight to them both. He lay there for a while thinking that Wendy and Kellie had been pleasant company so that in the morning he would invite them to travel with him for a while if they were interested.

Saturday Week 12

Dave was up first and went to the ensuite, coming out dressed for the day and started to prepare breakfast. First Wendy and then Kellie yawned and got up going one after the other into the ensuite taking their clothes with them and also coming out dressed. As each came out he asked what they would have for breakfast, offering scrambled eggs on toast and orange juice which both readily accepted.

As they sat eating their breakfast, Dave said "you are both welcome to stay with me for a while. As I indicated yesterday, I intend to stay here tonight. I was thinking about spending a couple of nights at Carnarvon Gorge so I could do some walks, then go to Roma for a couple of nights, St George for two nights also, then go across to Cunnamulla. Are you interested?"

Wendy replied "that's a very kind offer, I'd love to see Carnarvon Gorge and Kellie and I love hiking, don't we Kel? Kellie nodded enthusiastically. But could we contribute towards the food and something towards the petrol?" Wendy continued.

"No need. I've plenty of food and drink and would pay for the petrol if I was by myself. Besides I can afford it and I would enjoy having your company" Dave said, adding with a laugh "but I won't stop you from helping with the chores though such as cooking and washing."

"That's fantastic, isn't it Wendy? Why don't I start by doing the washing you mentioned last night and I'm sure Wendy won't mind doing the dishes while you enjoy another cup of coffee" Kellie exclaimed happily.

So while the girls worked, Dave sat back enjoying his coffee and planning the days activities. By the time Wendy had washed up, put everything away and cleaned and tidied the RV, Kellie had returned from hanging out the washing.

Dave suggested "we should go to the Tourist Information Centre first and get their brochures and see what the town has to offer."

They spent almost two hours at the 'straw bale' information centre and its surrounds looking at the old restored pioneer cottages, the giant Van Gogh replica Sunflower Painting, advertised as the largest painting on an easel in the world, being a 23 metre canvas, and the nearby Centenary of Federation Walk.

In the information centre, they found out more about Emerald, which had been originally settled in 1879 as a base for the building of the western railway. Initially it was a small service town, supporting the local agricultural industry but now was a busy and progressive town, well laid out and quite attractive.

One thing that surprised Dave was to learn that the town's name had nothing to do with the gems that could be found in the area, but rather the lush green pastures that once surrounded the town. They all agreed that fossicking in the largest and supposedly richest commercial sapphire fields in the southern hemisphere, however, didn't appeal to any of them.

"Too much like hard work in this hot sun" Wendy had said and Dave and Kellie agreed with her.

After they had their lunch back in the RV, Dave drove them to the heritage listed railway station with its elaborate entry made with wrought iron lacework and pillared portico. Dave took photos of the two girls standing in the entrance. Then they went to the Town Hall and saw the 250 million year old fossilised tree, before driving around looking at the different houses in the town.

"What would you like me to cook for dinner tonight, Dave?" Kellie asked.

"Do you both like red meat?" Dave enquired, getting an emphatic yes from both of them. "Then how would you like to do some roast beef?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.