Dave's Australian Odyssey
Chapter 30: Farewell Gail

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Farewell Gail - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday Week 11

It was early morning before both woke up. Dave remembered what had happened last night and his determination to make love to Gail in a way that ensured that she got the maximum enjoyment.

"Good morning beautiful one, are you alright?" he asked solicitously, his conscience feeling bad.

"A bit sore, but very happy, after all I'm lying next to you" was all she said.

He pulled her to him affectionately, kissing her gently, but then passionately. He caressed her body wherever his hands could reach, lovingly and caringly, determined to give her the ultimate in pleasure.

She responded quickly, wanting him, yearning for him to be inside her making love to her. She reached a hand to him fondling his penis, stroking it, feeling it respond to her caresses.

Dave moved between her legs, as she guided his penis between her genital lips, letting it sink slowly into her receptive and welcoming vagina.

Gail encouraged him to go deeper and faster inside her. Dave was determined, however, that this was going to last for the longest possible time, using all his years of experience to prolong the love making. He made himself think of other things, such as what would he have for dinner? He even tried to pretend that it wasn't very good, he was so determined to drive his penis in and out of her for as long as it took to ensure she reached the peak of ecstasy at least several times.

Soon he felt her first orgasm wash over her, but he continued to plunge into her time and time again until again he felt her once more reach her peak, tensing her muscles, arching her back and crying out, but still he kept plundering her. She was almost crying with the agony of feeling constant orgasm that felt excessively good to her.

He leaned down to kiss her ardently, while he continued plunging into her very depths. He managed to gently fondle a breast as he kissed her avidly again and again. He felt her reach yet another culmination, before he knew he could continue no longer and yelled out with pleasure as he erupted fiercely inside her.

"Oh Dave that was so wonderful. I just want to lie here for ever and remember that; the best lovemaking I've ever had and ever hope to have" she said, crying, but this time it was because of overwhelming pleasure she had experienced, rather than the pain of last night.

Dave was so glad that the last time he would be able to make love to her was so pleasurable for her. Not only that, but he had really enjoyed it himself as well. He lay there absolutely exhausted, panting, trying to get his breath back to normal and his body under control.

Both lay there cuddling for ages, until the alarm went off, but Gail quickly assured him they still had plenty of time, because it had been set to wake them up in time to make love and they had already done that. So they continued lying there, cuddling with occasional gentle, soft but sometimes passionate kisses. Dave kissed each breast then her mouth again, before getting out of bed and telling her it was time to have breakfast and get ready for work.

Reluctantly, Gail arose, showered and dressed while Dave cooked a mushroom omelette for them. As she was eating her breakfast, Gail was very contemplative, scarcely speaking, trying to think how she could persuade Dave to take her with him. But she could think of no further arguments she could offer.

When they had finished their breakfast, Gail washed up while Dave showered, completed his ablutions and got dressed. Then it was time to go.

Gail had put on her special present and was fingering it, thanking Dave again for it as she walked out to the car. They didn't speak on the way to work, but as they were pulling up, Gail said, "please Dave, will you pick me up this afternoon at 12:30 and spend my lunch hour with me?"

Dave didn't think this was a particularly good idea, but nevertheless agreed and promised that he would be there waiting for her at 12:30.

He went back to the RV, stripped the bed and remade it, then did the washing, hanging it out to dry. Next he tidied up the RV, and then went for a bike ride, all mindless activities to keep him from thinking about leaving Gail, having left Jill less than a week ago. Finally, it was time to shower and change, before driving into the city to meet Gail for the last time.

As she came out of her office building carrying her overnight bag and got into his car, she said "let's go to my apartment, seeing it's only ten minutes away."

Once there, Gail led him inside and then turned to him, took him in her arms and again implored him to take her with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.