Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 25: The Cairns Girl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Cairns Girl - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Tuesday Week 10 Continued

Dave said "You've just got time to shower and change."

"Why" Jill asked "where are we going?"

"I'm taking you for an evening out."

After they had both showered and dressed, he walked her down to the office, where a taxi was waiting for them. Dave took Jill to a hotel that had a nightclub as part of their entertainment. He had decided to get a taxi there and back, so there would be no problem enjoying a few drinks.

Jill still refused to put on any underwear, but at least put a dress on, even though it didn't reach her knees, was backless to the waist and had thin shoulder straps widening to just loosely cover her breasts. He thought a few lucky customers would see more than expected if he did any fancy dance moves with her.

After eating a very pleasant meal and sharing a nice bottle of white wine, Dave took Jill into the entertainment area and sat her down at a table. He went to the bar to order her a cocktail and a scotch and ice for himself. When he got to the bar, he spotted a familiar face.

"Been trying to jump off any boats lately?" he enquired of the attractive young girl standing there waiting to be served.

She turned around, recognizing him and gave him a nice kiss on the lips, yelling into his ear because of the deafening sound of the music "I'm only able to stand her getting this drink thanks to your quick thinking."

"Let me get this drink for you then" Dave shouted back to her.

A young man standing nearby, quickly came up to Dave, stood very close in an aggressive manner and said "what's going on? What do you think you're doing, kissing my girl and trying to buy her a drink?"

The girl quickly pushed between them and told her boyfriend "this is the man that saved my life on the boat coming back from the reef. Remember I told you about that when I came back down to where you and our friends were sitting."

The young man muttered a bit of an apology, but the girl said "that's not much of an apology to someone who made sure your girlfriend could be with you today, unless you're not grateful. I'll just have to make up for your rudeness" and on that note, she turned back to Dave and gave him an even bigger, passionate kiss on the lips, pressing her young body against his. The young man couldn't say anything, not wanting to lose his girlfriend, so just went red and turned back to the others he had been talking to.

"Wow, that was nice. Now I'll definitely have to get you that drink and I better get one for your boyfriend too. What will you have?"

Once she told him, Dave bought the four drinks, handed two to the young girl and went back to Jill, who had been watching this exchange from her seat. "I know I'm leaving you soon, but I thought you might at least wait until I'm gone before you start picking up other girls and kissing them" she said slightly indignantly.

Dave laughed, which momentarily made Jill even madder, until he explain what had happened. She even laughed herself when she found out why Dave had got the second kiss and cuddle.

"You didn't seem to object too much to her kisses and cuddles, though" Jill said, but at least it was with laughter in her voice this time.

"No I can assure you I didn't. In fact I will be only too happy for her to kiss me again, if her boyfriend will let her."

That caused Jill to laugh even more as both sipped on their drinks. After a while, Dave got Jill up to dance with him, even though he figured he was probably the oldest person in the room. He didn't feel old, after all, he was dancing with a 20 year old and had just been kissed by a girl probably at least two or three years younger.

Of course, some time later while still dancing, Dave and Jill bumped into the young couple from the bar. Dave started introducing Jill, then said "sorry, although we seem to be on kissing terms, I don't know your name."

That seemed to break the ice with the young man, that and the drink Dave had bought them, as they all broke into laughter.

"I'm Gail and this is my boyfriend, Sam" the young girl said still smiling.

Jill said "Dave, why don't you invite them back to our table and get us a bottle of bubbly to celebrate Gail's lifesaving adventure?"

"Good idea. Would you care to help us knock of a bottle of champagne?" he enquired of the young couple.

"What, the real stuff?" Sam asked sceptically.

"Of course. You take them back to our table, Jill, while I see what they've got behind the bar."

Sam's eyes opened wide when he saw the bottle of Bollinger that Dave was carrying in an ice bucket with four flute glasses. Dave sat down between Jill and Gail, with Sam opposite and poured them all a drink. He proposed a toast saying "cheers, here's hoping I have the opportunity to save Gail again," which just caused Jill to laugh and Gail to blush.

They chattered for a while, drinking their champagne, until Jill said "I'm off to the ladies room. Want to come, Gail?"

After the girls had returned and the champagne finished, Jill said suggestively "I think it's time we caught a taxi and went home, Dave. You've got things to do to me tonight."

Both Gail and Sam seemed a bit taken back by what Jill was suggesting was going to happen between a beautiful young girl and a much older man. But Jill just added as she stood up "why don't you give Gail a goodnight kiss and we'll get going."

"If Sam and more importantly, Gail, don't mind, I'd love to have one last kiss" Dave said as he stood up to go.

"I don't care what Sam thinks, but I'd like to have one more kiss, Dave. Thanks again for what you did the other day" Gail said as she stood up and moved close to Dave, put her arms around him and drew him close to her as his lips closed on hers. She quickly pushed her tongue into his mouth as she pressed her breasts hard against his chest while pushing her groin hard into his, which caused an immediate reaction to Dave's penis.

Dave was breathing heavily as he pulled back, noticing that Sam was glaring his unhappiness; especially realising he was helpless to say anything without antagonizing Gail.

As Jill and Dave walked outside to the taxi rank, Jill laughed and said "I think Gail has saved me some work. I think she has got you well and truly ready to make love to me, isn't that right?"

Dave wasn't quite sure what to say, because he knew she was right, and the evidence was even a bit visible if one looked closely at the bulge showing on his groin.

"It's alright, darling, I'm not jealous. I had a good night and I think you did too." Jill purred in his ear.

"Thanks, you're right. Let's go because I want you in bed as soon as possible" and as Jill slid across the back seat of the taxi to leave room for Dave, her short dress riding high on her thighs, he added, laughing as he whispered in her ear "I think you've made the taxi driver's night with that glimpse of your nether regions."

"Your turn to be jealous?" she enquired as she snuggled into him.

"Who me? No way, not after tonight" he whispered back to her and ran his hand up the inside of her legs and under her skirt, touching her naked sex briefly, not worrying, in fact hoping that the taxi driver could see right up Jill's skirt.

Jill was right when she said Gail had saved her some 'work'. By the time they were both in bed, Dave was on top of her pounding away, almost ignoring her needs, but Jill didn't mind. She was glad Dave was enjoying her body, even if he might be thinking a little bit about Gail too; after all, she reasoned, it was her, his darling Jill that he was making love to, not Gail.

Soon she forgot all about what had happened earlier, as Dave drove harder and harder into her bringing to the umpteenth orgasm she had had in the past month. To think I never had one before and now I'm having them all the time from both my men, she thought to herself, I'm so lucky.

Wednesday Week 10

In the morning, as Jill yawned, arching her back and thrusting her breasts upwards taunting Dave, he got up and went to the ensuite, much to Jill's disappointment. But he was back in a few minutes, carrying an orange juice for each of them. Happily, she accepted and drank it as Dave got back into bed with her, making her even happier.

Half an hour later she was even happier still, albeit a little exhausted, but very sated. In fact she was even a bit sore from the pounding Dave had given her. They rolled apart and Dave fell back asleep, so Jill lay there on her back, smiling to herself as she remembered glorious moment after glorious moment that Dave had given her. She was quite content to lie quietly, not disturbing Dave, who had clearly fallen into a deep sleep. In fact, he was soon snoring gently. Jill thought to herself, he must be really exhausted, I hope I'm not being too demanding of him, but recollected that most of their sexual activity was initiated by him, even when she may have made some suggestion to start with.

Thus it was over a fairly late brunch that Dave made his suggestion for that evening. Having read about what happens at Cairns Night Zoo when the sun goes down, Dave suggested that it would be a good way to spend a few hours. Dave also suggested that seeing they weren't doing their planned three day Cooktown trip, they could take a 4WD tour that went up the coast and then fly back to Cairns late the same afternoon. When Jill agreed, Dave rang and booked the zoo for that night and the Cooktown tour for tomorrow. He was reminded that it started at 7pm and not to be late.

"So what will we do with the rest of the day?" Dave asked.

"I know I'll have to put my T-shirt on, but why don't we go shopping. You can buy me an ice cream, it seems ages since I had one" she replied, even though it wasn't that long ago up at Kuranda, then continued "and then this afternoon you could always try ravishing me for a change."

Half an hour later they headed into the city, walking around the shops. Dave still felt a little self conscious knowing that under that T-shirt Jill was wearing absolutely nothing, but figured he wouldn't get arrested for that so what the heck.

Dave thought he should look at getting a souvenir or two and had been told that the place to find souvenirs of Cairns was on the Esplanade. He soon discovered that every second shop seemed to be selling something glitzy with the word 'Cairns' on it, but didn't really like anything he saw.

They then walked about ten minutes to the Cairns Central Shopping Centre and Jill enjoyed window shopping around the 180 specialty stores, not to mention the major department stores. Dave spotted a nice sundress that he thought would look good on Jill and persuaded her to go into the shop and try it on. He thought she looked lovely in it, exposing her neck and cleavage and short enough to reveal those beautiful tanned legs.

"I like it, so if you are happy with it, I like you to wear it now. Is that OK?" he asked.

"Are you sure? It's not too brief or revealing?"

"I think you should wear this with it though" as he handed her a g-string seemingly made from white gauze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.