Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 17: Mission Beach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Mission Beach - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Wednesday Week 7

In the morning, Peter woke to the sounds of his darling Jill being made love to again. He heard her cry out softly, but clearly in the quiet of the morning as she again reached her climax. Soon after, Dave got out of bed and after going to the ensuite came out and went for a bike ride. As soon as he had left, Jill got up and went to Peter, getting into bed with him and asked him if he still loved her and did he want her.

His only answer was to kiss her, roll her onto her back and enter her sopping vagina with his very hard penis. It didn't take long before they both climaxed.

"I can't believe how many times I have orgasmed in the past twelve hours, and how much pleasure you two men have given me. I love you so much my darling Peter" Jill told him.

"I love you too my darling Jill, but did you have a good night?" he asked her.

"What do you think? Couldn't you hear me?" Jill said.

"Of course I could hear you; I just hoped that you weren't faking it for my benefit and that you really did enjoy yourself" Peter replied.

"Oh, Peter my love. Last night was wonderful, one of the best nights of my life. It wasn't just because of Dave's wonderful lovemaking. It was the whole thing. You giving me a wonderful orgasm, Dave giving me two more, me knowing that you could hear me crying out my pleasure, which I was sure was giving you pleasure as well."

"It was I can assure you sweetheart" he interrupted.

"Now this morning both my men have pleasured me again and here I am in the arms of the man whom I love the most in the world and will love for the rest of my life."

"I really enjoyed hearing you cry out with pleasure knowing that Dave was making love to you and that you were enjoying it. I just wanted to make sure that it was as good as it sounded" he reassured her.

"It was my darling, it was fantastic and I'm just so glad that it gave you pleasure too" Jill said with feeling.

They lay there cuddling and gently kissing until Dave came back.

"Good morning sleepyheads. Time for breakfast, so who's hungry?" Dave asked.

Jill jumped out of bed, quite unconcerned about her nudity and said "you have your shower, Dave and I'll get breakfast for us all. Do you feel like pancakes with maple syrup and grilled bacon?"

"Where did you get that idea?" Dave asked as he continued admiring her nude body.

"I read it in one of your cook books. I've been trying to learn new things to cook. I know I have to make the bacon crispy though to go with the pancakes and maple syrup, because you don't want to taste the fat, at least that's what the book said."

"Well it sounds good to me. I'll go and have my shower salivating about what awaits me on the table when I'm finished" Dave said.

They left Townsville after their big breakfast. The boys both discovered how much their appetites had grown from all their physical activity, especially as the combination of pancake, maple syrup and crispy bacon tasted so good.

While they drove along the Bruce highway to Ingham they chattered away. This morning Jill was in the front and Peter behind, but both joined in the animated conversation. Dave saw how exceptionally happy each of them had become from their experiences together.

Dave drove them briefly around Ingham, looking at the town highlights, before heading across to the coast to Lucinda Point with its huge the sugar loading facility. The jetty at Lucinda Point stretched 5.6 kilometres out to sea to enable the big ships to be able to load the bulk sugar. After morning tea in a lovely park next to the jetty, they drove past the Port Hinchinbrook development looking at the great big houses with fantastic views, then continued through Tully finally turning into Mission Beach.

Dave's description of Mission Beach that he read to them was of a vibrant beachfront town with over 14 kilometres of magnificent golden sandy beaches. It was where two World Heritage areas, the Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Rainforest, came together to form a tropical paradise. In many places, the rainforest literally fringes stretches of pristine golden beach. Mission Beach, they discovered, was actually made up of four separate villages.

They planned to spend three nights here, just enjoying the beach and relaxing. Dave hoped to do a little fishing and Peter a lot of surfing. Jill wanted to do some of both. They were there early enough for them to do both before dinner. Dave didn't catch anything that afternoon; his mind was elsewhere, thinking about where their relationship was going.

That night after dinner, Dave suggested watching a DVD stage production of Cats, which the young couple had never seen before. Jill and Peter were both fascinated with the costumes and dancing. Both even thought the storyline was good and loved the singing.

When the show had finished, Dave said "goodnight. I'll see you both in the morning for an early swim and fish before breakfast" and climbed into bed. After last night and this morning, more sex was just not on his agenda that night.

Peter and Jill sat around quietly for a little while before undressing and getting into bed. Jill turned the light off and turned to Peter and asked "please make gentle love to me."

It was a quiet lovemaking session with tender love and little passion, but Peter held her in his arms after he had finished telling her again and again how much he loved and appreciated her.

She simply kissed him and said "I know my darling and I love you more than anything" and they fell asleep in each others arms.

Thursday Week 7

The next day was spent swimming and fishing, with lots of relaxation. Dave even got to read a book for a while, something he'd not had much time for on the trip so far. He also updated his travel record he had started, so that when it came time to send another group email, it would be easy to detail his activities since the last report.

He went online and downloaded his emails, spent some time reading the replies from his son and daughter and was very pleased that both seemed happy. He also had a couple of replies from friends with updates of news from Canberra and expressing their happiness that Dave was enjoying himself.

Dave barbequed some steaks, while Jill made a Greek salad for a change, before setting the table. Dave had shown Jill a recipe for the salad, which she was very keen to try. It turned out to be very tasty and complimented the steak, although Dave still liked to add horseradish cream to his with lots of freshly ground black pepper. Peter opened a bottle of red and poured them all a drink.

After dinner they listen to music and had another bottle of red with cheese and biscuits. Dave told them that he would like to spend another day there, doing much the same as today – nothing. But then he was keen spend a couple of nights at the Undara Lava Tubes and one at Ravenshoe or Millaa Millaa. It would be about a three or four hour drive each way he estimated. One the way back, he wanted to see a series of waterfalls around Millaa Millaa. He planned to do a short night tour when he got to Undara, which looked at all the nocturnal animals, followed by a full day tour the next day. They could come back to Mission Beach for another couple of nights and then head for Cairns. Once there, he promised them a day cruise to the Great Barrier Reef.

Jill quickly said that she would love to see the lava tubes, having read Dave's brochure describing the unique ecology and the flora and fauna that developed there.

Peter said "I've got to say that it doesn't really appeal to me. Would you mind if I stayed here and kept surfing. There have been some mad waves here. More than happy for you two to go, though, and I can stay here in our pup tent for the three nights. After all, we were going to do it for several months."

Jill said "are you sure you wouldn't mind if I went darling? Maybe Dave should go by himself and pick us both up when he comes back if he still wants us with him then."

"Don't you really want to see the lava tubes?" Peter asked.

"Well yes I guess I do, but I don't like leaving you alone for that long" Jill replied.

"Don't be silly, I'm more than happy for you both to go. Besides there are no girls here by themselves, so you don't have to worry about that" he said laughing, then added "you wouldn't mind if just Jill went with you would you Dave?"

Dave said cautiously "I'd rather you both came with me, but if you really don't want to go, Peter, and Jill is happy to come with me, then that would be fine with me, providing you are sure you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind. I'll be able to bludge and surf and enjoy myself. Go and have a good time. I know you'll look after Jill, Dave and I'm sure she will look after you too."

"Oh Peter, thank you so much. I'll make it up to you one day I promise" Jill gushed enthusiastically and gave him a big kiss.

"Then it's settled" Peter said.

Dave got up, said his goodnights, went to the ensuite then climbed into bed, thinking about spending three whole nights alone with Jill.

When Peter and Jill finally got into bed, after cleaning up and using the ensuite, he heard Jill whisper to Peter "are you sure you don't mind me going with Dave for all that time, darling?"

"Of course I don't. You don't mind sleeping with Dave for three nights either, do you?"

"You know I don't, in fact I'm sure you know that I will really enjoy it, but only if you tell me that's what you want me to do."

"Jill, my love, what I want is for you to really enjoy the time you are away with Dave and especially the three nights. I want you to make love to him as often as you can and most importantly I want you to enjoy it. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh yes of course yes, my darling Peter. If I know that you really are happy with it I will definitely enjoy being made love to and sleeping with Dave for all that time."

"Good, then that's agreed, but how about you make love to me now?" he asked quietly.

With that Jill rolled over on top of Peter, took his penis in her hand, stroking it for a moment to make it harder and inserted it into her. She sat up, letting the sheet fall so that she could bounce up and down on him. She lowered her breasts down to his mouth so that he could nuzzle them, then sat up again and continued bouncing on him until she could feel him swell up inside her and explode into her. She lay down on top of him letting him cuddle her and kiss her then rolled over and went to sleep a happy woman.

But her dreams were about Dave and what she'd be able to do for three nights with him.

Friday Week 7

Dave was first up the next morning and after completing his ablutions and dressing in his uniform of shorts and T-shirt, he decided to make them a treat for breakfast. As the kids, which is what he liked to think of them sometimes, were soundly sleeping, he went quietly about preparing Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon.

He knew he had an unopened bottle of Hollandaise sauce in the pantry and some smoked salmon in the fridge, but he didn't have any muffins or ham, so he decided to make it in accordance with the original receipt.

Legend had it, Dave had read, that Lemuel Benedict, a retired Wall Street stock broker, claimed that he had wandered into the Waldorf Hotel in 1894 and, hoping to find a cure for his morning hangover, ordered 'buttered toast, poached eggs, crisp bacon and some hollandaise'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.