Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 16: The Coalface Experience

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Coalface Experience - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 6

As soon as Dave awoke, he kissed Jill lightly on the mouth and got up to go to the ensuite. Jill bounced out of bed and went to Peter's bed, lent over and kissed him then said "good morning my love. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did, did you?"

"Well most of the night. I had a couple of interruptions though as I had to make love to Dave twice during the night. Do you mind?" Jill asked smiling at him

"Of course not, I wanted you to sleep with him. I just hope you enjoyed it."

"I sure did, but Dave must be worn out though, he got up as soon as he woke up, so he didn't make love to me this morning" she pouted.

"Never mind, my love, there will be plenty more opportunities, I think"

"I hope so. But do you want to make it up to me for Dave not taking advantage of me?" she asked cheekily, pulling the sheet back and seeing that Peter was erect, bent over and took it briefly in her mouth, before climbing onto the bed and taking him inside her.

When Dave came out of the ensuite, he was pleased to see Jill on top of Peter making love to him and soon heard Peter cry out his love for her as he climaxed.

"Now I better get you both some breakfast so we can get on our way" Jill said, as she went into the ensuite to shower and prepare for the day ahead.

When Peter came out of the ensuite, Jill was preparing breakfast. Peter said cheekily "I can drive this morning if you want me to Dave. Jill suggested you are very tired. Couldn't you sleep last night?"

"I would have slept alright if someone hadn't kept waking me wanting my body all night" Dave replied laughing.

Jill flicked him with the tea towel and said "cheeky old man, can't handle it eh?" which caused them all to burst out laughing.

When breakfast was over, they set off for Bowen, only a short drive, but Dave still wanted to stay there for two nights. He had read about the Coalface Experience at Collinsville, about an hour's drive inland from Bowen. There was only one road up the mountains to Collinsville, so he preferred to take the 4WD and do the round trip the next day.

They made the obligatory stop at the Big Mango just out of Bowen and managed to get someone to take a photo of the three of them standing in front of the huge mango replica. Dave had been keeping a pictorial record of his journey on his digital camera and whenever possible either got someone else to take photos so that the three of them could be in the picture, or got one or other of the young couple to take it so that he often featured. This would be a good record for him, but also to send to his kids.

Dave had learned to make DVDs from his digital photos, making the picture come alive by using zooming and panning techniques, adding music and titles so that it was more interesting to watch. He also adjusted the time each photo was displayed, so that if there were repetitive shots he might only display them for a second or two, but for an interesting photo that he panned or zoomed on, it could be displayed for ten or twelve seconds. When this trip was over, he planned to make a DVD, but it would probably end up being two or three separate DVDs so that each wouldn't be too long.

He liked to have people, preferably one or more of the three of them, in the photos when possible, because it not only gave more relevance to the shot, but also gave a height and size perspective. He'd got a few good shots from the plane ride over Fraser Island but, he laughed to himself, neither Jill nor Peter had volunteered to climb out onto the wing while they were flying so that someone could be in the shot.

After checking in at the caravan park and off loading the 4WD, they set off to explore Bowen. It was bigger than Dave had expected. The view from Flagstaff Hill Lookout was great and the historic pictures around the walls of the café at the lookout were educational and interesting. Driving around town, they saw some of the backdrops that had been used in the making of the film, 'Australia'; another thing that had helped put Bowen on the map, apart from the wonderful tomatoes, strawberries, mangos and other fruit and vegetables grown in the lush district.

All three agreed that the 24 historical murals, proudly displayed throughout Bowen's streets depicting the diverse history from the town's early settlement to present day, were very impressive and particularly well executed.

They went back to the RV for lunch, which Dave liked to do when convenient because he hated wasting money buying ordinary lunches when they could have much nicer and fresher food a lot cheaper by making it themselves.

After lunch, they drove to Mullers Lagoon and set off to walk right around it, through some beautiful gardens. The area had quite a lot of informative signs throughout the more than 23 hectares of picturesque parkland right in the heart of town. It was quite a long walk, taking them about an hour, but the birdlife in the wetlands habitat and the flowers and shrubs in the botanical garden section were well worth the effort of the walk. Dave decided, however, that he wouldn't need a bike ride today.

They had driven around to Rose Bay and to the other side of Edgecumbe Heights to Greys and Horseshoe Bays and had been delighted at the well maintained and very green parks, clean beaches and expensive looking homes. With drought in Canberra for some years, Dave had almost forgotten how beautiful and green a park could be.

As they were driving from the marina out to Queens Bay, Peter spotted the sign to Kings Beach, which he thought someone had told him was where the locals surfed. So after they got back to the RV, Dave said to Peter and Jill "why don't you take the 4WD and go back to Kings Beach and have a surf."

"Thanks, I'd like that. Are you coming with me, Jill?" Peter responded.

"Yes, I haven't had a surf for a while. Thanks Dave. You be OK?" she asked.

"Yes, I've got a few things I'd like to do, especially some emails" Dave told them.

Dave decided that it was time to catch up on his emails and check his accounts. He always did his banking online when he could as he found it so much more convenient. He wrote to both his children, telling about the journey so far and how good it had been, although omitting details of the sexual exploits that he had enjoyed so far.

He also sent a group email to his friends with a brief summary of his trip to date. He was determined to stay in touch with his old friends, even though it would probably be a year or more before he saw them again. He typed the summary as a Word document, figuring that this would form part of his diary of the trip. After he had sent the group email, he added the more personal matters on a separate document, realising that he shouldn't wait so long in between recording what was effectively his diary.

Peter enjoyed the time alone with Jill. In fact, he only surfed for a few minutes, preferring to lie down on the golden sand with her and talk. He asked her how last night had been.

"I had a lovely night, thanks Peter. I hope you are not going to get upset or jealous though, because you are still the one for me. I love you so much" Jill told him

"No, of course I'm not jealous. I told you that I was very happy to share you with Dave and I'm glad you slept with him. Did anything really happen though, or did you just sleep?" Peter asked, realising it would turn him on to know the details.

Jill told him "we just laid there for a while cuddling, then that led to some fondling and finally we made love. He was very gentle and caring, taking me from the rear as we lay on our sides like spoons and he stayed inside me, cuddling me when he finished. We fell asleep like that. I woke up a few hours later, as Dave had gone to the bathroom. When he got back into bed, I made love to him until I climaxed then I sucked him until he did. It was an incredible experience, which I enjoyed very much.

"In the morning when I woke up he was still cuddling me. I could feel him pressing against me. As soon as he woke up, though, he kissed me gently on the cheek, said thanks for a lovely night, but that he needed the bathroom, so he got up."

Peter was happy for two reasons; one, Jill had told him in detail what had happened which pleased him and two, he was glad that Jill had enjoyed the night, but still clearly loved him. He very much wanted Jill to enjoy having sex with Dave and to learn all she could from him, because that was clearly enhancing their sex life.

"I'm looking forward to sleeping with you tonight, my darling. I hope you are in the mood to make love to me, because I want you very much" Jill told him softly.

"After what you have told me, I feel like making love to you now, but it's a bit too public. Do you want a threesome before we go to bed?" he asked.

"No, I don't think we should do it too often, keep it a bit special if that's alright with you, especially if you want me to sleep with Dave every few nights. Tonight I just want you, my darling, and you don't have to be quiet either. I certainly don't mind if Dave hears or sees us making love, do you?" she replied.

Peter assured her "I'm happy to make love to you any way you want and I certainly don't mind having Dave as an audience, especially if he is lying in his bed and therefore not too obvious or in our faces.

"Besides," he added "it is after all his RV. We are fortunate to have the bed, I reckon."

When they got back to the RV, Dave had a roast chicken dinner ready. He could see that Jill and Peter kept looking at each other and had come in holding hands, which made him really pleased. He figured they had talked, not having had much time alone together for a while and were happy with the way things had panned out. He felt the young couple seemed even more in love than when he had first met them.

After having coffee, Dave decided he should retire early to let them have more time together, so he said goodnight to them and climbed up into his bed. That didn't stop him from watching them, however.

Jill cleared away their coffee things, while Peter got ready for bed, and then she went to the ensuite and came out naked. She pulled the sheet off Peter and asked him "why are you wearing your underpants?"

Peter quickly removed them and took Jill into his arms. Jill had turned the bedside lamp on before she switched the main light off and got into bed, so Peter realised that Jill wanted to put on a show for Dave and he was determined to do his best.

Peter knelt over Jill and commenced kissing her face all over finally indulging in passionate kisses on her mouth. He then trailed his lips behind her ears, over her neck and shoulders coming to rest first on one breast then on the other. He spent several minutes licking and sucking her breasts before trailing his lips further down her body and between her legs. He brought his fingers into play as well, as he spread her legs wide apart to get access to her.

By the time Jill was writhing in ecstasy from his ministrations, Peter moved up to kneel close to Jill's head and put his penis in her mouth. A few moments of sucking brought him fully erect and ready for action, so he didn't linger in her mouth as he didn't want to finish too early.

When he penetrated her, she wrapped her legs around his body, drawing him deeply inside her. She moaned her pleasure as he pounded into her with vigorous thrusts, until he rolled them both over so she was on top and he could slow down and gain control of himself. Jill sat up but leaning forward, so that Peter could reach up and fondle her breasts. She threw her head back as she lifted her bottom up and drove it back down time and time again, using her hands on his thighs behind her for leverage.

Peter kept holding back, determined that he would last until she was ready. He made his mind wander briefly to other things so he could reduce the pressure he was feeling. After a while, Jill rose up letting him fall out of her as she turned around and put him back into her then lay back on top of him with her back resting on his chest. His hands came around and played with her nipples while he thrust up into her.

As their legs pointed towards the front of the RV, Jill spread her legs wide, hoping that Dave was watching and could see Peter's rigid penis as went in and out of her. She was sure he would be, because he had told her how much he enjoyed watching them make love. It gave her an even greater thrill being exposed to his gaze like this, not certain she was being watched, but definitely hoping she was.

After several minutes of this, Peter again rolled Jill over, staying inside her from behind. He pulled her bottom up a little higher so that he could pound away inside her. He cupped a breast with one hand, while the other hand found her clitoris and he fondled her briskly, pulling and twisting her nipple and clitoris as he thrust harder and harder into her. He could feel Jill muscles clenching and contracting, her bottom pushing back hard against him, as if willing him to get further inside of her. He knew he couldn't last much longer and fortunately he didn't have to because he heard her cry out as her orgasm swept over her; just then he climaxed also.

Peter collapsed back onto his side keeping Jill with him as he stayed inside her, remembering her telling him that Dave had done the same last night. They were both puffing heavily as Jill gasped out how great it had been. At the same time, she lifted her top leg and hooked it back over Peter's legs ensuring that their union was still very visible for Dave's benefit.

They lay there until their breathing returned to normal. Jill turned her head around so that she and Peter could kiss; a long lingering, but gentle kiss that expressed how happy they were. Jill then got up, pulled the sheet over them, turned off the light and they said goodnight to each other.

Sunday Week 6

The next morning, after Dave had been for a ride, Jill served them a cooked breakfast of baked beans and fried egg on toast. Once breakfast was over, Dave drove them up the mountain to Collinsville in the 4WD.

It was a very pleasant drive with panoramic views that could be seen from the car as it drove up the escarpment. Dave pulled the car over several times so they could get out and admire the great views, as well as taking photos,

The Coalface Experience was upstairs in the old Mine Workers Club. Like the rest of Collinsville, the club had seen better days, but the self guided tour that had been set up using the vacant top floor of the club as a memorial to those mine workers killed over the years, was well worth the trip. It was both very moving and educational; combining the latest technology in museum displays with an eerie sense of life underground as the story of mining life and technique was explained to them in incredible detail with a lot of interactive elements.

The Experience began with a video introducing them to the life of a coal miner and their families, featuring interviews with locals, and highlighting the union spirit so strongly felt in small coal mining towns like Collinsville.

They spent over an hour reading, listening and looking at the various scenes depicted around the rooms, showing Australia's coal mining heritage; the battles, victories, hardships and joys of life for the coal miner - above ground and below, across the decades. Jill in particular was impressed with the way the display captured the tears and the smiles of the people involved.

The Coalface Experience definitely showcased to the three of them, the unique stories of the men and women who lived through the early years of coal mining in Collinsville, with the rhythm of day to day life told through the voices of the miners and their families, as well as their reaction to one of the greatest tragedies witnessed in the history of mining in Australia.

They had a beer over a simple lunch in the Club, before driving around for a few minutes looking at the rest of the small town, then returning to Bowen.

Once back at Bowen, they drove back up to Flagstaff Hill Lookout to enjoy a cappuccino while savouring the magnificent views, made all the better because it was a still, clear day and the sun reflecting off the water was so beautiful.

Then Dave drove them around the wharves and to the fish depot, to see all the coral trout that had been caught and were awaiting shipment to Japan. These were kept alive in very large storage tanks inside the shed and it was fascinating to watch them swim as a school in one direction to the end of the tank and then turn around and swim back to the other end, passing the rest of the school as they were following along behind the leaders. They were told that Japan liked to get the fish fresh so they were stored like this until they could be flown across to Japan.

Dave bought some of the ocean delicacies that were available for purchase, knowing that these were things he couldn't catch and would never get any fresher. Then it was back to the RV to prepare what they had purchased for dinner. While they were at the shop in the fish depot, Dave had admired the box of fresh Roma tomatoes sitting on top of the counter.

"Take some" the shop assistant said "they are home grown and we just give them away to customers. Would you like a few lemons as well?" Dave quickly said yes please and thanks and added these to the seafood he had purchased.

After a wonderful seafood dinner of coral trout and scallops served with a small green salad and some of those beautiful Roma tomatoes, Jill turned to the two men and said "I think it's time my two fellas made love to me, but together. Are you up to it?"

Both men quickly said "yes" as Jill undressed and laid in the middle of the bed. Dave and Peter laid down either side of her and both started kissing her face and neck, taking turns to kiss her on the mouth. As they worked their way down to her breasts, it wasn't long before they each had a nipple between their teeth and a hand caressing that breast.

Jill brought her arm around each, holding their heads to her breasts, murmured "this is so wonderful, my two men both loving me."

First Dave then Peter took turns putting their heads between Jill's legs, licking and sucking her and using their fingers to massage her clitoris and vagina, while the other one worked on both breasts, with an occasional foray upwards for a passionate kiss on her mouth. As she got more and more turned on by the attention the two of them were giving her, Jill cried out in her passion "take me Dave, I want you inside me and it is your turn to go first".

Dave certainly wasn't about to complain, even though he preferred watching first. He quickly got between her legs as Jill grasped his rigid penis and guided it into her. She spread her legs wide then wrapped them around him as he got deep inside her. Knowing Peter was watching, Dave tried hard to bring Jill to an orgasm before he climaxed and he was rewarded by hearing her moan and cry out with pleasure, feeling her muscles contract around him and squeeze him to her after he had pounded away inside her for some time. He too moaned with pleasure as he exploded inside her.

As soon as Dave had kissed her and then withdrawn from her, Jill turned to Peter and said "quick, I want you inside me now".

Not wanting to disappoint her, besides which, he was feeling very randy from watching Dave, he immediately thrust himself deep into her moist vagina, loving the feel of her around his penis. Try as he could, he couldn't help but finish quicker than he wanted, because he was so aroused and it felt so good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.