Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 13: Yeppoon and the Zoo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Yeppoon and the Zoo - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday Week 5

The next morning Dave and the young couple headed off to Yeppoon via Biloela and Mount Morgan, then called into Rockhampton. Although this was much longer than the direct route, Dave was keen to visit these places, especially Mount Morgan, a very historic town.

Their first port of call there was to the restored old railway station originally built in 1896, which now doubled as the information centre. Dave was given a sketch map of the town with information on the various points of interest. These included the old buildings dating back to 1886, the swinging bridge and the view from the lookout across to the big stack that had been built in 1905.

"This is great fun" Jill exclaimed with delight as she crossed over the swinging bridge and then back again, feeling the bridge move with every step she made.

The information sheet also told them that gold had first been discovered here in 1870 and at one stage it was one of the most important gold discoveries in the world and, although they didn't get to see them, the results were the largest manmade caves in Australia.

They didn't plan to stay long in Rockhampton, just long enough to go into a pub for a beer. Dave wanted a bit of local character and realised that he hadn't had a draught beer for quite some time. While they were there, a young man who was clearly very gay came in and a couple of the local tough guys started to give him a hard time.

"Feel like bit of poofter bashing?" one said to the other and started to shove the young guy around.

Dave quickly stepped in and told the two roughnecks to back off and leave the young man alone. He was very pleased, though, when Peter stood and backed him up. The two guys realised that it wasn't worth fighting the three of them and walked away muttering "oh we were only having a bit of fun."

The young man thanked them, but they finished their drinks and left, continuing on via Emu Park and Roslyn Bay to Yeppoon, where they set up camp for the night. Dave thought that this short drive, which formed part of the loop road, had been very pretty.

After dinner, Jill said "I was proud of you both this afternoon, standing up for that young guy. I didn't see you as a supporter of gays, though, Dave."

Dave responded "well I've always supported the liberalisation of laws relating to gay and lesbians. I'm quite happy for it to be legal; mind you, I'm leaving the country when it becomes compulsory."

After they had suitably laughed at this, Dave continued "one of Chloe and my best friends in Canberra is a gay man. Nigel used to come to our place for dinner at least once a year, because Chloe and I got on so well with him. He was one of those people who didn't wear their sexuality on their sleeve, but we had observed enough to realise he was gay.

"One night at dinner, after a couple of bottles of good wine, Nigel told us for the first time that he was gay and hoped we didn't mind. We both assured him we'd known he was gay for years and of course we didn't mind. 'The only thing is Nigel', I added, 'you are always welcome in our house as long as you shake my hand and kiss my wife. When you want to reverse that, don't come.' We all laughed and that broke the ice.

"Nigel did go on to say how difficult he found it to have a lasting relationship, although some of his friends were in permanent partnerships and the night got a bit heavy again, but not because of his sexuality. I know of at least two gay guys and one lesbian who worked for me in a section of 15 people and I was always friendly with them. They were no different to any one else, so there was no reason for me to treat them any other way."

"Well I think you both deserve a reward. How would you like to come over here and you can both give me a massage?" Jill said with her voice breaking in anticipation of what she hoped was to come. She quickly stripped, grabbed a towel and placed it on the bed then lay naked face down on top of it.

Dave looked at Peter as if to say 'is this what you want', but saw that Peter was quickly moving to the bed pulling off his T-shirt as he went. After what he had heard last night, Dave figured he may as well join them and he certainly wanted to, so he grabbed the massage oil and got on the other side of Jill.

This time they took a leg each to massage, but Dave noticed that it didn't take Peter long to get to the end of Jill's leg and soon had his hand delving between her thighs and into her groin. Dave continued up to her bottom and moved further up to her back.

Jill soon decided that she wanted to roll over and get them both massaging her important parts. In moments she had a mouth on each breast, her hands holding the two heads against her bosom as she sighed, moaning with pleasure and delight.

They took turns kissing her mouth, alternating between a breast and her face with their kisses. Soon Peter's kisses headed south, past her belly button and down until he was between her legs licking and sucking and fingering her, leaving both breasts and Jill's face for Dave's enjoyment.

After a while, Peter got up and told Dave it was time to swap, so Dave proceeded to use his mouth and fingers where Peter had just been. It didn't take too much more of this before Jill was crying out with pleasure, bucking her loins into Dave's face while kissing and sucking Peter's mouth with vehemence.

"My turn to give some pleasure" Jill said when she came back down to earth, turning to Peter and drawing his shorts off, she proceeded to suck and rub his erection. It certainly didn't take her very long before her skilful ministrations had Peter groaning with ecstasy, ejecting his semen into her mouth as he climaxed. Jill rose to her knees and kissed him passionately, before turning to Dave saying huskily "now it's your turn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.