Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 5: Jill's Incident

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jill's Incident - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Friday Week 2

Dave was a fairly fit man. At 181 centimetres tall and weighing about 89 kilos, he was very healthy and knew that with his fair hair, which was still all there, he looked younger than he was. For some years now he had kept himself fit by riding his mountain bike then doing about 15 minutes of floor exercises and stretching most days.

He had given up running a few years back, because he knew too many guys who suffered knee and ankle problems and his doctor had agreed that bike riding was an excellent way to stay fit. He preferred to keep his weight down by exercising rather than dieting because he enjoyed food and drink too much.

This morning, when Dave woke up, he realised that it had been some time since he had done any serious exercise, so he determined to get back into his exercise routine. Time for a ride, he thought to himself, then come back and do some floor exercises.

After he had completed his ablutions, he put on his bush riding gear, which included heavy steel capped boots, knee and elbow guards, gloves and helmet.

"Peter" Dave called out, "I'm going for a bush ride. I'll be gone for about an hour. Feel free to have a surf while I'm gone and we'll have breakfast when I get back, if that's OK with you two."

Dave set off, riding back along the track up to the main road. Just before he got to the highway, a utility with two guys in passed him going towards the beach. Looks like Peter might have some company, Dave thought. He crossed the highway and kept riding along the track that continued up a big hill.

He continued climbing until he was at the top of the hill, paused to take in the view, then as the track continued, he kept riding on to the next hill. He liked climbing as this was how he got his aerobic exercise. It had been mostly uphill, so Dave knew it would take him less than half the time he had been so far to get back to camp. He figured that as it had taken him about 30 minutes to get to the top of this second hill that it was time to turn around and go back.

As he rode back, he passed the utility parked on the track a little before it turned right to go to his RV. Just as he went to turn right, he thought he heard Jill's muffled cry, so turned into the bush towards the sound.


After Dave had set off on his ride, Peter took advantage of his absence to make up for last night and make love to Jill. Ten minutes later, Peter got up, put on his board shorts and said to Jill "I'm off to the beach. Why don't you come down and watch me when you're ready."

"OK" Jill replied "I'll have a shower first and come down. See you there in about 15 minutes or so."

Once Peter had gone, Jill got up, did her ablutions and put her bikini bottom on and then put crocks on her feet. She set off back along the track to the path that led to the beach. There was nobody around, so she didn't bother about covering up. She didn't notice the utility parked just before the corner, nor see the two guys that were standing there.

But the two guys saw her, walking along topless, looking so delicious and realised that there was nobody around. They figured she must be with the guy they had seen setting of for a bike ride.

On the spur of the moment, they decided to have her, so pulled her into a gap between the bushes. One guy grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down onto the grass covered soft sand, kneeling on her arms to stop her using them. The second guy pulled off her bikini bottoms, giving them to the first guy who shoved them into Jill's mouth to stop her screaming out. The second guy then grabbed her legs, spreading them apart and held them down with his legs.

"Nice titties, bro" said the first guy as he placed his hands on her breasts, roughly massaging them and tweaking her nipples.

"Shut up you fool" replied his mate not wanting to give any information that might be used to identify them. He pushed his finger into the girl, twirling them around, trying to get her aroused. Jill tried to call out through the gag of her bikini pants but she wasn't able to cry out very loudly. The guy at her legs soon realised that she wasn't really responding to his ministrations and was still very dry down there where it nattered, so he spat on his fingers and worked that into her to try and lubricate her. He then dropped his shorts below his knees and spat on his hand before stroking his penis to make it hard and wet enough to penetrate her.

At this moment, Jill heard the noise of Dave's bike bursting through the bush from behind her head. The first guy was so busy sucking and fondling her breasts that he didn't notice and the second guy was so aroused with what he was doing that he was slow to react.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.