Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 3: Dave's Life Before

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dave's Life Before - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The Past

Born and educated in Dubbo in western NSW, Dave had met Chloe in their first year of high school. She too was a local Dubbo girl.

Dubbo High was a coeducational school, so he found himself in the same class as Chloe. They were both fairly good students and keen on sporting activities. Dave was especially keen on cricket and rugby league, but also played a fairly good game of table tennis. He liked tennis too, but found he wasn't very good at serving and didn't get many opportunities to play, so his playing didn't improve. Chloe's main sports were athletics and netball. She was a fairly good runner, but knew she wasn't good enough to go beyond local and district athletic meets.

At first they became friends as part of a group that hung out together, but during their second year of high school Dave and Chloe became an item. They'd go to the pictures on Saturday night, cuddle during the movie and hold hands while walking home afterwards. Like most young teenagers of that era, their first kiss was soft, with closed lips and bodies barely touching. Dave remembered, however, skipping home after that first kiss, thinking to himself that this is the girl for me.

Dave and Chloe would often go to local dances, especially the ones run by church youth groups, because there was never any trouble at these. Both loved to dance, not only rock and roll and twist and all the modern dance crazes, but also liked dancing the foxtrot and quickstep. Dave especially liked these latter dances, because he could hold Chloe close to him although sometimes, if he held her too close, a chaperone would quietly tell them to "leave a little space between your bodies, thank you".

By the time they were both 15, Dave and Chloe would ride their bikes out to secluded places where cuddling and fondling could be done with out being disturbed. With both having siblings, it was virtually impossible to get any privacy at either home and going into one's bedroom with a member of the opposite sex was just not done in those days (one of the few advantages that gays and lesbians had, he thought to himself).

But under the shade of a large gum tree on the riverbank at their favourite spot, Dave could vividly feel the emotion as he first touched and explored Chloe's budding breasts. She wasn't what one would call well developed, in fact she had rather small breasts, but pert with large, long nipples when erect. To Dave, however, they were just perfect. After all, he always said to himself, any more than a handful was a waste.

Over the months during their third year at high school, the fondling of Chloe's breasts became kissing and sucking her breasts and their kisses became more passionate with parted lips and tongues exploring each others mouths. Naturally this led to the next stage. After weeks sliding his hand between her legs that always closed when he got too close to his goal, during a particularly passionate session, Chloe allowed Dave's hand to touch her through her panties.

When something had been done once between them, it seemed to become an accepted part of their relationship. It had taken some time before he was allowed to put his hand on her breast outside her blouse, but after the first time she never stopped him from doing that again. Similarly it took even longer before he first put his hand inside her bra, but after the first time it became part of their embracing. Now he had touched her outside her panties, he was allowed to do it each time they were able to have a private cuddle.

But it was another month before he got to put his hand inside her panties. The first time he merely rubbed his palm and fingers along the smooth surface of her outer lips. The next time he also managed to slip his middle finger inside her and moved it gently in and out of her vagina. This later progressed to two fingers, but both had turned 16 before he was able to remove her panties and see what he had been touching for some time. This also gave him the freedom to not only ensure he rubbed her clitoris, but also discover her sensitive spots inside.

By this stage, Dave remembered, he was encouraging Chloe to touch him, again first by placing her hand outside his pants, then later he was able to put her hand inside his pants and massage his penis. Finally, after some more weeks had passed, he was permitted to undo his pants and she stroked his exposed penis; the second time she did this it was to completion. Initially this embarrassed him and scared her a little, but after he wiped away the evidence, both laughed about it and realised how much pleasure they were giving each other.

Now mutual masturbation was indulged in regularly. Finally, after even more months had passed, Dave was permitted to practise cunnilingus, which gave Chloe great pleasure. She couldn't believe that Dave really enjoyed using his tongue to lick her clitoris and inside her inner lips, but once she was convinced, Chloe didn't stop him again whenever it was possible. It was, however, some months more before Chloe agreed to fellatio, but when she did, Dave thought he'd died and gone to heaven. Chloe quickly realised just how much pleasure she could give her boyfriend by kissing, licking and sucking his penis and how this pleasure gave her pleasure as well.

But, reflected Dave today, when they sat and passed their school leaving certificates at 17, they were still technically virgins, having not gone 'all the way'.

Both Chloe and Dave decided to join the Commonwealth Government public service and were lucky enough to get starting positions in Dubbo. After a few paydays, from which Dave saved all the money he could, he finally had enough for a deposit on a second hand car. This gave them a bit more freedom and they were able to drive to a number of remote spots, not only to enjoy passionate embraces, but also to enjoy the scenery. They became closer and stronger as a couple, becoming even more intimate with each other, but still holding off consummating their relationship.

Dave also remembered quickly recognising that there were limited career options in the public service if he stayed in Dubbo and the work he was doing was giving him little job satisfaction. So after 12 months, Dave applied for and was able to win a promotion in Canberra. This new job would also enable him to attend university part time, as he realised that if he wanted to rise higher in the public service ranks he would need better qualifications.

Dave managed to obtain a room in a shared house with two other guys, though he was never there at weekends, making the four hour drive to Dubbo every Friday after work, returning to Canberra either late Sunday night or even Monday morning, when he would go straight to work, getting there by 9am.

Chloe and Dave thought long and hard about where their relationship was going. Chloe's parents had made it clear that they would not support Chloe living with Dave before marriage and had instilled in Chloe the belief that a girl should save herself for her marriage.

Consequently, after about four months of coming home to Dubbo each weekend, which Dave knew he couldn't do once he started part time uni the following year, Chloe agreed to marry him even though both were only 19. Fortunately, their parents all supported the idea, recognising that they had a stable, long-term relationship and that both had good jobs with good futures. Chloe then successfully applied for a transfer to Canberra.

Dave figured that he had probably married Chloe at least a couple of years earlier than he might have had he stayed in Dubbo, but was very happy that he did. The wedding was not a large or lavish affair, as neither family had a lot of money, but still a happy event that was always pleasant to reminisce about.

Dave could still picture Chloe walking out of the ensuite at the motel where they spent their first night of married life together, as he lay naked under the sheet in their bed. She looked absolutely beautiful in her white negligee and matching short nightie. With the light behind her shining through; it made both almost completely transparent. He figured that he had probably seen every square inch of her magnificent, svelte body during their courting, but never all at once as he had never seen her in the nude. Now he was about to make up for lost time.

As she timidly and a little nervously removed her negligee, turned back the sheet on her side of the bed and climbed in, Dave reached for her and drew her into his arms. Determined not to rush things and savour the moment, he kissed her lightly all over her face leaving her lips for last. Tenderly at first, then more and more passionately he kissed her lips, their tongues trying to tie knots together.

"I love you so much" Dave whispered and Chloe could only moan her reciprocated love.

As his hands slowly explored her body, he removed the nightie. Now it was time for his lips to explore her whole body, before his tongue finally licked and then entered her centre of pleasure.

"Oh take me, Dave, please take me. I want you so much" she cried.

Dave raised his body above hers and as her thighs parted, he guided his penis into her wetness. At first he met with a hard obstruction, but pushed firmly against the resistance and broke into her. Chloe cried out as the brief moment of pain seized her, but as her body surrendered to his invasion, he buried himself deep within her.

He lay motionless for several moments, allowing her body to adapt to the intrusion. Then she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his thighs, thrusting herself up against him, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Dave quickly thrust in and out of her, trying not to go too fast, but all the years of waiting proved too much for him and he climaxed much quicker than he would have liked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.