Sweet Blood - Cover

Sweet Blood

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Chapter 2: Aunt Eloise

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Aunt Eloise - Alan Grey should be living the perfect teenage life. He's rich, handsome, and a star athlete. But an unattainable crush and inattentive parents have dragged him down into depression. His only ray of happiness is his Aunt Eloise, who is more than she seems.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Fiction   Vampires   MaleDom   Transformation  

My Aunt released me from our embrace, and held my shoulders at arm's length.

I peered into Eloise's flawless face. She has beautiful long brown hair with forest green eyes. Even though she was a blood relative, I frequently told her she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

A shadow passed over my Aunt's exquisite face. Her eyes sparkled dangerously.

"Who did this to you Alan my dear?" Auntie said in a cold voice.

I shivered.

"It's nothing; I had a fight with a friend, that's all."

Eloise lightly ran her pale fingertips over my bruise. She prodded it gently, and I winced.

She withdrew her hand, "Sorry."

I waved her away. "Like I said, it's nothing." I paused. "I'm so happy to see you; I almost started to think you wouldn't be coming this time."

Her smile was a brilliant white. "Nonsense Alan, you're parents hadn't told me they would be away. I didn't know to come and keep you company."

I smiled back at her. "Can you stay long?"

"Until Monday," she said warmly.

Yes! I thought mentally. Spending the rest of the weekend with her was just what I needed to get over my own problems.

Eloise seemed to share my enthusiasm. "What do you want to do Alan? As promised I did bring 'Man with the Golden Gun, ' or if you aren't tired, the night is still young and the beach is beautiful at this time."

After spending an entire day on a couch, I wasn't eager to watch more movies. I looked up at Eloise.

"The beach it is then." She said. Somehow knowing what I'd say.

I grinned at her.

Eloise glided over to the intercom system. "We should see if Jackson would like to go, I always enjoy his company."

I felt a vague buzzing in my head ... Eloise always seemed to want to spend time with our gardener when she visited. I thought that was weird.

The buzzing grew louder in my head.

"Don't you want to spend a little quality time with him Alan?" Eloise asked sweetly.

The buzzing was roaring in my ears ... and then suddenly it was quiet.

Of course I wanted Jackson to come. He was by far my favorite employee of the manor. Jackson had an old worldliness to him that I liked, and when I was younger I would work the flowerbeds with him just to hear him talk.

Eloise was familiar with our intercom, and in no time had buzzed Jackson in his groundskeeper cottage.

"Fredrick, how are you?" Eloise said into the intercom.

I couldn't hear what Jackson said.

"Yes, I thought I'd keep him company, and we've decided to go to the beach."

Eloise paused again. "Glad to hear it, come up to the main house and we can depart."

She delicately replaced the receiver.

She turned and smiled at me. "Jackson has agreed to grace us with his company."

"Cool," I said.


The beach was deserted at this time of night.

Colorful plastic shovels, and beach chairs littered the shore, giving testament to the activities that took place in the surf during the day.

Eloise, Jackson and I removed our shoes, and relished the sand between our toes as we took our first steps onto the beach.

Jackson breathed deeply and stretched. "Truly, I say, the moon casts a beautiful light on the nighttime waters. Tis a pathway made of light that only the fairies and sprites may dwell upon."

Eloise giggled, "Fredrick, your prose never ceases to amaze me."

Jackson smiled, and treated her to a courtly bow. "It is my honor to amaze you my lady."

We all laughed.

We continued our walk along the beach. A cool breeze swept across the shore. Aunt Eloise took a picnic blanket out from under her arm. She handed one end to Jackson, and together they spread it out along the sand.

It was big enough for all of us to lie on comfortably, and soon we were all gazing up at the stars.

Eloise sighed. "Do you ever do this Alan? Do you ever just take time from your life to enjoy a beautiful night?"

I shook my head. "No, I guess I'm not really one to stop and smell the roses."

"Well, I don't know about roses, but star gazing is one of the few things that has kept me sane," Eloise said.

Jackson laughed, "Here here. The gods would not have crafted something as breathtaking as the cosmos had they not meant it to be looked upon with admiration."

I shrugged, "I guess I need to slow down more often then. Still, it's not easy for us teenagers these days, we have a lot on our plates." I paused. "Well, I suppose you two had to go through something similar when you were seventeen."

Eloise's laughter sounded like a chiming bell. "No Alan my dear, I think Jackson and I are both willing to admit that your generation and ours are completely different. Wouldn't you agree Fredrick?"

Jackson crossed his arms and legs. "Oh most definitely. I hear of the problems that young Master Alan faces and I confess that I am at a loss as to what advice I should extend."

I smiled at the gardener. "Don't worry about it Mr. Jackson, I've just enjoyed telling you my problem over the years."

He patted me on the shoulder, "Happy to be of assistance my boy."

Calm descended upon our group, as we we continued to look upon the stars. We all retreated into our own thoughts, and I closed my eyes. I listened to sound of the surf go back and forth ... back and forth.


~Eloise~

Alan's breathing slowly became more regular. I could sense his heartbeat begin to take on the familiar rhythm of a sleeping mortal.

His thoughts were troubled, even in his dreams. The brute that attacked him played a large part in his unconscious musings. I could also make out the face of a pretty young blond. I sensed he held a great attraction for that girl.

I stroked his forehead with whisper light fingers.

Such a tender child. It is a travesty that his parents should so frequently abandon him.

"Is he asleep my dear?" Fredrick whispered.

I nodded, and held a single finger to my lips. Fredrick and I slowly rose from the ground, and covered Alan with the remainder of the blanket.

We moved away from Alan ... out of earshot, but with a clear view of his sleeping form.

Fredrick moved to embrace me, and my own arms welcomed him eagerly.

"I have missed you more than I care to admit m'lady," Fredrick said.

His warm breath on my face felt wonderful. I leaned forward, and he obliged me with a kiss. His mouth was sweet and warm. His tongue greeted mine greedily.

He groaned and deepened the kiss, while his clever fingers moved through my hair, I could feel a familiar ripple of movement in my womb, and moisture began to pool in my sex. As much as I desired his touch, I had to force myself to break away.

"Fredrick stop, I'm afraid we don't have time."

My poor familiar whimpered in disappointment as we slowly drew apart.

Fredrick cleared his throat, "Forgive me, sometimes I fear I cannot resist your siren's call."

I smiled at him, and pushed a brown lock of hair from his eyes. "I too find restraint hard my love. However, tonight I have come to help Alan, and my other desires must wait."

Fredrick nodded.

"Young Alan has been troubled as of late. His parents are leaving him alone much more frequently. I have recently caught him several times cursing their names aloud. Then a few weeks ago he came home near tears. He didn't confide in me, but he whispered the name 'Evandra' alone in his chambers."

"Do you know who this girl is?" I asked. I could feel my body coiling; those that made Alan cry would be sorely remiss.

Fredrick was eyeing me carefully, no doubt sensing my inner tension. "I have spied her once or twice out in town. She is a pretty girl with sunshine in her hair, though I suspect she has ugliness in her heart."

I nodded; I had most likely seen the girl not a moment ago, in Alan's dreams.

"Looks like our little boy is in love," I said.

Fredrick grinned. "Yes, tis a pity he has such a poor choice in maidens. Suitors should flock from distant lands to beg for the young lad's hand."

I couldn't repress my own laughter.

"I think that was only for females, males had to do the suitoring."

Fredrick always brought back old memories.

Fredrick's laughter slowly slid from his face, and his eyes grew somber. "M'lady, watching over my charge is an assignment that I perform happily and willingly. But I fear my body can no longer withstand your prolonged absences."

I sighed. "What would you have me do Fredrick? I cannot be away from Nevada for more than a few days."

Fredrick shrugged, "I don't ask for days M'lady, but one meager visit every two weeks has left my body most dissatisfied."

He was right. I too felt unhappy at the distance between my familiar and myself. I couldn't imagine how he must feel.

"Very well, my handsome bard, I shall endeavor to visit you every Thursday, though do not expect me to stay the day."

Fredrick took my hand, and placed a light kiss upon it. "Thank you m'lady, for your generosity."

"Think nothing of it love."

Fredrick released my hand, "Do we have time to relieve my suffering?"

I reached up, and gently took his head in my hands. "Yes Fredrick, we have time to satisfy that need."

He closed his eyes in anticipation.


~Alan~

"Alan ... Alan, my dear you can't sleep now, you'll catch cold."

I sleepily opened my eyes. Aunt Eloise was kneeling over me. She had one hand caressing my face, and her bright green eyes were peering warmly down at me.

I yawned, and stood on tired legs. We were still on the beach, but the moon was higher in the sky.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

Eloise smiled. "Not too long my dear, we didn't have the heart to wake you, you looked so peaceful.

I looked over at Jackson in time to see him yawn. He caught me looking and smiled wanly.

"You look as tired as I feel Jackson." I said teasingly.

Jackson grinned. "Well young master, I guess the white lady has laid claim my spirits at this late hour."

Eloise rolled her eyes. "That means he's sleepy too."

Jackson pretended to be offended. "Dos't my speech slight thee gentle companions?"

I rolled my shoulders, and busied myself with folding the picnic blanket. Eloise looked up at the sky and inhaled deeply.

"Come, Alan. It is early morning rather than late evening, and you need your sleep."

I opened my mouth to protest, but the words were claimed by another overpowering yawn.

Eloise raised an eyebrow.

"You were saying?"

I looked down feeling sheepish. "Bedtime I guess."


We pulled into the manor grounds five minutes later. Jackson excused himself. He claimed that he was not used to such late hours, and was in desperate need of sleep.

Eloise and I pulled up to the garage alone.

We entered through the back door. I turned on the kitchen lights, and Eloise took a seat at the kitchen counter.

"How have things been lately Alan?" Eloise asked in her soft voice.

I shrugged, and opened the fridge. I pulled a Gatorade out, and quickly drank half of it.

Eloise wasn't satisfied.

"That's all I get? A shrug! Why such distance Alan? We've always confided in each other."

She was right of course, Aunt Eloise almost always is. I was being a bit evasive, even though I didn't want to be. I had always confided in her my feelings of loneliness and depression. I just didn't even know where to begin. I thought about all my problems with Nick, and then I thought about my feelings for Evie.

"It's complicated," I said vaguely.

"So make it simple," she countered.

She wasn't going to make this easy. "I've been having problems with friends. It's no big deal, just high school stuff."

"Are these the same friends that gave my nephew a black eye?" Eloise asked in a frosty voice.

I shrugged again.

"Tell me the whole story Alan, leave nothing out."

I had always had trouble refusing Aunt Eloise anything. Hence, before I could really think about it, I was spilling all my life's problems.

I told her about my terrible basketball game, and how Nick was furious at me. Eloise made a slight hissing noise when I told her Nick punched me in the mall.

"And you consider this low life your friend?" Eloise asked in a low menacing voice. "It sounds like this boy is not worth the scum on your shoes."

I raised my hand. "I know he shouldn't have punched me, but he was upset. He bet a lot of money that we would win that basketball game."

Eloise's eyes narrowed. "How much money?"

"Twelve thousand dollars," I said dramatically.

Eloise laughed. "I wouldn't let someone so much as flick your nose for a million dollars. His actions are wholly inexcusable."

I smiled inwardly. Eloise's love for me always made me happy. "Well, perhaps it doesn't sound like much to our family, but that was all the money he had. Nick has been saving that money to go to college since he was a freshman."

Eloise sniffed. "Well then he is an idiot and a bully. I still do not care for him."

I laughed. "Still, you have to feel sorry for the guy."

She still didn't look impressed. "Tell me, is this 'friend' of yours the only thing bothering you dear?"

I really didn't want to talk about Evandra. It was too embarrassing admitting that not only did my best friend punch me, but he was also dating a girl I was crushing on.

"I don't want to talk about that fucking guy ... okay." I said finally.

Eloise put on a fake pout. "Come on Alan, tell me, please?"

I sighed.

"I have a crush on someone," I said.

Eloise smiled. "Really? Who's the lucky girl?"

I looked down at my Gatorade. "The lucky girl's name is Evandra, and she's dating Nick."

I winced as soon as I said the words. Even I could hear the emotion that plagued every syllable.

Eloise moved quickly. Before I knew it she was off the bar stool and standing right in front of me. I sank into her hug.

Eloise ran her slim hand through my hair, "I'm so sorry Alan, and I know it must be hard for you to deal with all these things on your own. I wish your parents were here more often to help you deal with these little life problems."

I didn't say anything.

I had long since passed my Aunt's slight height of 5'5. But even at 6'1 I still felt like a small boy in her arms.

"Shh, everything will be alright Alan, these things are just part of growing up."

Despite my best efforts, I could feel tears in my eyes.

~Eloise~

There was nothing a being with my limitations could do. It pained me to watch someone I cared for so much suffer, while I could do so little about it.

After a minute Alan drew away from me. I looked up into his innocent blue eyes. They were shiny with tears, and even the big bruise on his face couldn't take away from how precious he looked.

However, these problems would have to wait until the next night. The sun would rise in three hours, and I could sense that Alan needed sleep.

"Come on Alan," I said. "Let's put our talk on hold for now. You look dead on your feet."

Alan sniffed a little. "Yeah, good idea." He paused. "Do you still want to sleep in the basement guest room? We have more comfortable rooms."

I shook my head. He asked me this every time I stayed, and it had become a running joke.

"Nope, that bed is the most comfortable one in the house, and it's mine."

He chuckled. "Alright crazy, I'll show you to your room then."

Alan threw his bottle into the trashcan, and led me out of the kitchen. Alan's house really is spectacularly large. It was much too big for such a small family.

The entryway to the basement was just off of the laundry room. The laundry room was hidden around the back of the house. None of the Grey's ever really went back there, they had a maid named Ms. Gertrude come in and wash all the clothes.

Alan himself admitted he only passed through the room when I visited.

The door to the basement creaked. Alan flicked on a light at the top of the stairs, and two dusty light bulbs flickered on. The basement was primarily made of unvarnished wood.

I would often get splinters on my hands from touching the walls.

Alan turned to me. "Are you quite sure?

I smiled and nodded.

"Good night then," He said.

"I have business in L.A. tomorrow, and will have to leave early in the morning Alan."

Like I had so many other times, I pushed my way into Alan's mind, and dispelled any growing suspicion for my supposed absence.

After all the times I had nudge his thoughts it didn't take long for his mind to accept my changes.

The usual guilt took hold in my stomach ... but I pushed it aside. I had been doing this to him for so very long now ... ever since I met him ... so that I could spend time with him.

"I will be back around eight o'clock." I continued.

Alan simply shrugged, "I know you're busy Auntie. Are you going to use one of our cars or take a taxi?"

"A taxi."

"Well take care then," he said.

Such a caring boy, "I will Alan, sweet dreams."

I walked out onto the basement staircase, and Alan gently closed the door behind me. I remained motionless on the stairs, and I listened to Alan slowly make his way back out of the laundry room, and up the stairs to his room in the east corridor of the house.

I moved down the old wooden steps, and into the cobweb filled basement. I glanced at the bed in the corner.

It was a rather rickety affair, but the mattress itself was comfortable. I, however, never slept there. I quickly disturbed some of the sheets, and rumpled the pillow in order to make the bed look slept on.

Satisfied with my work I moved to the rear of the basement.

In the back of the basement behind some unused canoes are some loose floorboards. I peeled a few of them back to reveal a small crawl space beneath. Gingerly, I slowly eased myself down into the narrow hollow. Years ago I placed silk blankets and sheets down here, until I had effectively created a silk cocoon for myself. It wasn't the most comfortable place to in the world. I didn't have space to raise my head, but it was a small price to pay for my privacy, and my proximity to Alan. The floorboards snapped shut behind me. My place of rest was now once again hidden.

I extended my consciousness until I touched Alan's. He was already fast asleep, and immersed in another dream. This one, however, did not star his caveman friend, or his blond beauty. He was dreaming of a memory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.